Casual Overstimulation

Story Info
Normal sex.
1.2k words
3.71
5.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David was startled when Amanda ran up to him holding a box.

"All things considered, I have always wondered if this would make me orgasm!" she spat out quickly. Her cheeks quickly flushed and she felt her nipples ache as she waited to hear what David thought.

There was a quiet moment as David processed the sentence and the box in her hands. The box says 'Breast Pump'. David started to look up from the box, pausing briefly to stare at Amanda's hard nipples through her shirt, before he met her gaze and simply said, "Yes."

David quickly reached down and grabbed the hem of Amanda's shirt, almost ripping it when he pulled it over her head. With the shirt tossed across the room, David gripped Amanda by the waist to pull her in close while he started to gently lick her nipples. After a couple pinches, David stopped himself and sat back.

"I'm ready for the show", David said with a nod towards the box.

With hesitation, Amanda pulled the box closer to her. Timidly, she started to explain, "Since I'm not lactating, I have different size attachments for the pump." She paused. "They all do the same thing! Just... no room for milk." Amanda blushed when noticing her own over-explanation.

Air tubes ran from the machine to the nipple cup, splitting at a fork in the center. Amanda pressed a button and the machine whirred to life. She turned set it to level 1 and carefully placed the cups over her nipples. Almost immediately she felt both sides latch with suction. Amanda wasn't sure what to make of the sensation. As she was deciding, the machine clicked over to pump. The feeling was so intense, Amanda cried out loudly and squirmed on the bed while the pumping continued. Looking down, she could see her nipples get rhythmically pulled into the cup before the machine released partially. Each pump sent shock waves of pleasure through Amanda's body. She swore her nipples were connected straight to her pussy and could feel herself getting desperate. Without thinking, she reached down to touch herself when David moved her hand away. In the bliss, Amanda nearly forgot that David was right here. The thought of his hard cock was making her more desperate.

David glanced over and saw 'Level 1' on the machine. Even without words, Amanda knew what he was about to do. They locked eyes as the machine beeped twice. Once for each level increase. The machine read 'Level 3' and sounded louder than ever as it increased the vacuum on Amanda's nipples. David watched as the machine puffed and stretched them further into the cups. Amanda's eyes were squeezed shut and her fists balled tight as she shifted around on the bed. Her moans had become louder and louder the longer her nipples spend being pumped. David reached out and teased her labia with light touches. Amanda's moans occasionally turned to squeaks as she fought the over-stimulation.

With the pump still on Amanda's nipples, David took her clit between his fingers. He started with gentle rubs, but he knew what he wanted. David was certainly going to make her orgasm from this too. "Nipples, clit, then pussy!" he thought excitedly to himself. He picked up the pace and changed angles, zeroing in on her swelling clit. Amanda was so turned on that she was dripping her own juice in anticipation. David rhythmically rubbed over Amanda's clit like he was jerking it off. He loved when her clit was this engorged. Huge and puffy just for him! He could hear Amanda was getting close from the pitch of her moans. David slapped the off button on the milking machine and leant down to take Amanda's clit into his mouth, sucking on it while she screamed in pleasure. When David felt Amanda was ready, he lifted himself up and stood at the end of the bed staring at Amanda's limp, sweaty, sexy body. He wasn't nearly done.

"Get up. Doggy-style." David said as he patted the foot of the bed. Amanda sat up and crawled over into her position. Tired as she was, her body was running on pure sexual desire. She perched herself on her hands and knees, arching her back and swaying her hips to display her pussy to David. He took his hard cock in hand and positioned it at her entrance. David was huge, at least compared to the size of Amanda. He rubbed his tip around and patted her clit just to tease before pushing inside. Amanda cried out loudly "Oh fuck. Oh. You feel huge today." She barely had time to finish her sentence before David started pumping. With every stroke Amanda could feel David's head press into her cervix and could feel his foreskin move inside her. Both were moaning and operating on pure instinct. Amanda had come many times this evening, but David could only come once and he knew he would not last long. After a few more pumps, David's grip on Amanda's hips tightened. Amanda hoped she would see the bruises tomorrow. She wouldn't admit it, but she loved when David marked her during sex. She loved feeling owned. Nothing was better than being used for an orgasm. She swore she could feel herself fill as he pumped cum deep into her with his extra hard cock.

Splayed out in doggy style, Amanda arched her back and bucked her hips to finish milking all the cum out of David. As she slowed and her moans quieted, David reached out and sensually rubbed her thighs, from her knees up her ass. He paused and directed himself to her engorged labia around his still hard dick. David rubbed on either side of Amanda's swollen pussy. She cried out from the pleasure and over-stimulation, which he took as permission to continue. He massaged his thumb in circles around her still filled pussy, letting little drips of cum escape down towards her clit. For most people the sex would have ended after their orgasms or after the light rubs but today David wanted more. He reaches forward gliding his fingers up to Amanda's clitoris.

A few soft touches built up inside her, making her orgasm around his cock one last time. He pulls his cock out and she slumps face down onto the bed, letting a drop of cum leak down her leg. Not wanting to make a mess, Amanda turned over onto her back and angled herself to keep all the cum inside while she lay recovering. A nipple pinch snapped her out of her daze. As Amanda squealed from the pressure on her sensitive nipples, more cum gushed out leaving a mess of cum and her own fluids covering her pussy. Amanda could feel it starting to drip when David's fingers slid over her engorged pussy and clit scooping up the cum as he went. Amanda moaned and David's fingers continued up her body pushing the cum along.

"Is this what you want? You're going to be covered in my cum and you love it." David snarled proudly as he continued spreading the first scoop up Amanda's stomach, on her left breast, and up towards her neck. Amanda moaned loudly and lifted her head timidly too look David in the eye. He reached back down and set his fingers just below Amanda's pussy, once again taking the creampie and rubbing it up her pussy onto her body. He stepped back and looked down at Amanda.

'You look perfect" he said smugly. "Fucked senseless and covered in cum. Do you know what you've earned?"

David leaned down onto the bed and gave Amanda a kiss.

"I think it's the perfect time to get you into the shower." David said with a smile.