Casual Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison eyed the pans on the stove. "Well, aren't you sweet. But..."

"But what, Mom?"

"I don't want the breakfast to burn. It's almost finished. Tell you what, why don't you eat first, and then we can have intercourse afterwards? That way we're both satisfied."

Charlie stood and licked the juices off the sides of his mouth. "Oh, but I wanted to help you out, Mom."

"Charlie, you're considerate, and I appreciate that."

She returned her attention to breakfast. "Oh, but a fresh blast of hot sperm inside me will be more than helpful enough, sweetie."

Charlie, with some reluctance, found a seat at the dining room table.

At that moment, a chipper Chloe skipped into the room. She wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing, either. The chances of her putting anything on were slim to none, unless they all left the house together today. Otherwise, she was going to spend the rest of the day nude.

"Morning everybody," Chloe said. She shot Madison an angry glance before cannonball landing in a chair next to Charlie.

"Oh, I see you're finally up," Madison said, still working on the eggs and bacon. "Where's Charlie?"

"He's sitting right here, Mom," Chloe replied.

"That's not what I meant," Madison said.

It took Chloe a minute before she understood. Giggling, she said, "Oh, don't worry. I already wiped 'him' off in the bathroom. 'He' was stuck all over my back."

"Good. I was gonna say that if you get your brother's semen all over my nice furniture, I'm not gonna be the one wiping it up."

"By the way, Dear Mother," Chloe said, "I was thinking about how you got on me this morning about not being up, according to your standards."

"Mm-hm?" Madison said.

"Well, I couldn't help but notice the reds and bags under your eyes. What were you doing all night, then?"

"Whatever I was or wasn't doing, Chloe, I still got up at a decent hour," Madison said.

"And where is Daddy now?" Chloe asked, looking around.

"Still in bed," Madison said.

"Oh?" Chloe smirked. "Well, why didn't you make him get up like you did the two of us?"

"Because the both of us are the reason why we've got this bacon, eggs, and toast right here. We get to play by different rules," Madison said.

Chloe jumped up, making the chair squeak. She stretched, emphasizing and lifting her naked tits.

Her tits fell again. "I'm gonna go wake up Daddy, then."

"Oh, Chloe, haven't you had enough?" Madison said.

Before Madison turned around, Chloe was running toward the master bedroom. "I'm trying to help out around here!" she said over her shoulder.

With Chloe gone, Madison switched the burners off. She started fixing plates for her and Charlie.

"One of these days," Madison said, "that girl's vagina is gonna fall right out of her."

She distributed the two plates and sat at the table. "Oh, but she didn't learn that in a vacuum, did she?"

#

Harvey Wallace wanted to sleep for another hour. Sunlight poured through the windows. The bed had taken on that extra soft, comforting feeling it always does when you're worn out but haven't slept.

It was the most hectic time at the office right now. The Monday through Friday gauntlets left him exhausted when he returned home in the evenings.

And last night--though he wasn't complaining--Madison had been relentless. She rode his dick till almost five in the morning before passing out beside him. He'd shared several mutual orgasms with her, spurting inside her as she continued to move. It was a hell of a good time. But it also meant staying awake through those precious hours he needed.

One more hour, he thought, and he could catch up.

The weight shifted on the bed. Someone climbed onto his fatigued mass.

"Shit!" Harvey yelled, in startled shock.

His redheaded daughter, as naked as she was every day of the week around here, hovered above him, drying cum glistening on her face.

"Shit. You almost gave me a damned heart attack, Chloe. Didn't we talk about that?"

Chloe smiled, in that sinister, suggestive way of hers. She drew the sheet back. Harvey wore an undershirt and nothing else. She revealed his naked cock.

"Chloe? What...?"

He was still incoherent enough that little made sense. Chloe was here now. That was the only connection he could make.

She cradled his half-hard cock in her hand. "I'm here to wake you up, Daddy. Hope you're ready."

She inhaled his dick until her stomach shrank all the way in. "Mmm, Daddy, I can still smell Mom's pussy all over you."

Chloe hocked a helping of spit in her hand and stroked him fast. The simple touch of her fingers sent blood to his cock from his addled brain. His dick returned to life in thirty seconds while Chloe squeezed it in her fist.

"Oh, hell," Harvey said, throwing his head against his pillow. He'd wanted to sleep, but two extremes divided him. Chloe was so good at anything sexual she did. She was a replica of her mother, but with a helping of extra sluttiness that belonged to her alone.

Now she plopped his cock into her mouth. She bobbed up and down, drooling saliva down the sides of his shaft. Nice and nasty, the way he loved it but couldn't handle right now.

"Chloe, Chloe, Chloe," Harvey moaned. "You know how I like it, but I'm so tired. I appreciate it, but I'm so tired."

"You're not awake enough yet?" Chloe said, pretending to pout. "Well, if that's the case..."

Without another word, Chloe sank the entire length of her father's cock down her throat. There was no hesitation. No need to work it inch by inch to suppress her gag reflex. She consumed his hard dick as if it were nothing, making it disappear like a lewd, incestuous magic trick.

And for every inch of him that was down her throat, Harvey felt every facet, every shiver of raw, pure, pleasure. That was before her tongue brushed over his balls, which sent him into the stratosphere.

"I'm awake now, Chloe. Pretty sure I'm awake!"

Chloe retracted from the full length of him. "No, you're not. Not quite yet."

She straddled him, throwing her legs on either side. Lifting herself, she aimed his cock square where she wanted it to go. She plummeted down with the same ease that she'd deep throated his dick.

"Dammit...Chloe...fucking tight..." Harvey wheezed.

"Mmm! Daddy!" Chloe said, bouncing up and down fast, giving him no time to adjust.

She switched between bouncing or gyrating her hips. The walls of her soaked pussy were tight around his shaft. Every downward fall or rotation squeezed him. His breath left him and stayed gone.

"Are you awake yet, Daddy? Or do I have to go faster?"

Instead of waiting for an answer, she went faster. Harvey almost bit his lip. Pussy juice flooded the place where their bodies clashed. The room already had the smell of feminine arousal lingering in before Chloe's intrusion. Now a fogbank of it rolled over Harvey, freshening it anew with the scent of worked up cunt.

"Oh yeah," Harvey moaned, breathing it in.

"'Yeah?' What does 'oh, yeah,' mean, Daddy? Huh? What's 'oh yeah,' mean?"

Bouncing. Rotating. Too fast. Harvey was as confused as he was stimulated.

"Did Mom leave anything in your balls last night, Daddy? I'm gonna drain it out."

And now she talked nasty the way she always did. He wanted to tell her it was too much, but she kept moving, uprooting the beginning of an orgasm from him.

"Gonna drain the rest of it the fuck out, Daddy!" Chloe said.

He couldn't take it anymore. Even if he wanted to, it would be impossible to make her stop. His climax was on its way.

"Every drop that's left over!" Chloe yelled, loud enough for the whole house to hear.

"Chloe," Harvey groaned.

Chloe threw her hair back, breaking out in a sweat, reveling in the enjoyment her father's penis gave her. It was obvious that she was on her way to an epic orgasm herself.

"Chloe, Chloe, Chloe. You're bouncing too fast," Harvey said.

"Too fast? I didn't think I was bouncing fast enough!" Chloe said.

She moved at full, breakneck speed now. He was right on the edge, and she was not going to be a tease about it. She planned to milk him for everything, and to enjoy every minute of it.

He shut his eyes tight as his face clenched up.

"Yeah?" Chloe said.

"Shit, Chloe."

"Yeah, Daddy? Getting close?"

His orgasm rose to a high note. "Oh. Oh, oh, shit. Chloe, I'm...!"

It crashed onto him, lighting up every pore and inch of skin with relieving pleasure. He growled as Chloe gobbled his dick down with her cunt, all the way to his balls. While pure ecstasy ripped through him, his cock blasted jet after jet after jet of hot cum into his daughter--the ultimate forbidden act realized.

And now, as he recovered from his climax, breathing in their sex with every gasp for desperate air, Chloe pulled off him. His messy dick slopped onto his heaving torso.

Then Chloe rushed out of the room, leaving Harvey alone again. Going back to sleep was now out of the question, so he decided to get up.

#

While Chloe performed her wakeup call, Charlie and Madison sat at the table.

Charlie bit off a piece of bacon. "Oh, Mom, I wanted to tell you, there's a new Daintree distribution center opening up. It's near the intersection of Jameson and North. You know, off Carrera Avenue?"

"Yeah?" Madison replied, after hearing a surprised "Shit!" from the direction of her bedroom.

Harvey said something else after that, but she couldn't quite decipher it.

"...damned heart attack...talk about that?"

Chloe, as usual though, talked loud enough to hear.

"I'm here to wake you up, Daddy. Hope you're ready."

"Well, Alex--you know, my friend Alex Adams? He says they're looking for warehouse workers. I was thinking about applying for a job there," Charlie said.

"Oh?" Madison said. She ate egg off her fork.

"Yeah. But what they're looking for, Alex says, are shift managers. The warehouse workers can work their way up to that," Charlie said.

"Well, that's great, honey," Madison said.

"Chloe, Chloe, Chloe...like it...tired...appreciate it...tired."

Charlie ate another bite. "Yep. Could be some good opportunities."

"You're not awake enough yet? Well, if that's the case..."

"Yes, great opportunities. But you said they were looking for shaft managers, right?" Madison said.

"Yeah?" Charlie said.

Madison put away some more eggs. "Well, that's got me wondering, then: why can't you go up there and apply to be a shift manager?"

"I don't think that's how it works with Daintree, mom. They want people to prove what they're worth and work their way up in the company."

"And you don't think you're worth it?" Madison asked.

"...awake now, Chloe. Pretty sure...awake!"

"What do you mean by that, Mom?" Charlie said, looking confused.

"No, you're not. Not quite yet."

"Well--and this is me thinking out loud--you've got a lot of potential, Charlie. The problem is you don't see it in yourself."

"...fucking tight..."

"Mmm! Daddy!"

"So, even though Daintree wants their employees to earn these better positions," she continued, "they're also looking for someone with the courage to say, 'I'm worth it.' They want somebody to say: I can be your new shift manager."

Charlie reached for his fork, but his mother's words gave him pause.

"Are you awake yet, Daddy? Or do I have to go faster?"

Madison reached across the table to take Charlie's hand into hers. "Now, isn't that more impressive than going up there and putting 'warehouse worker' down on the application?"

"'Yeah?' What does 'oh, yeah,' mean, Daddy? Huh? What's 'oh yeah,' mean?"

"Wow, Mom, I didn't think about it that way," Charlie said.

"Did Mom leave anything in your balls last night, Daddy? I'm gonna drain it out."

He nodded. "I'm gonna do that, then."

"Gonna drain the rest of it the fuck out, Daddy!"

"That's good, Charlie," Madison said, patting his hand before retracting hers. I'm proud of you."

She returned to eating her food. "So, when were you thinking about going up there?"

"I was thinking about doing it this afternoon," Charlie said.

"Chloe...too fast."

"Is that right?" Madison said.

"Yep, the sooner the better," Charlie said.

"Too fast? I didn't think I was bouncing fast enough!"

"Well, that's good. Except..."

"Yeah?"

"Except what?" Charlie said.

"Yeah, Daddy? Getting close?"

"You were up for a long time last night," Madison said. "You should grab a quick nap before you go. I don't want you risking any accidents today."

"Oh. Oh. Oh, shit. Chloe, I'm...!"

"Maybe you're right," Charlie said.

"I know I'm right," Madison said.

She looked toward the direction of the master bedroom. "Well, judging by the sound of things, I'd say your sister's about done in there."

"I thought I wore her out enough earlier today," Charlie said.

Madison shook her head. "Nobody can we wear her out. There's no point in even trying."

As if on cue, Chloe returned to the kitchen. Little white droplets spattered onto the kitchen floor, creating a trail behind her.

Madison jumped up, fast enough that it made Charlie jump, too. "Oh, now, Chloe! Dammit! Look at this!"

She snatched a wad off paper towels off a mounted roll. "And here I was, worried enough before about--Chloe! I'm talking to you!"

"What?" Chloe exclaimed, spinning around to face her angered mother.

Madison sighed, reigning her emotions in. "Now look here, Chloe. We've been over this. I know you think it's sexy to walk into a room dripping your father's sperm all over the place, but somebody has to clean it up. You think semen disappears like magic?"

"Well, sorry, Mom," Chloe said, not sounding sorry at all. With a smile, she added, "You want me to lick it off the floor as punishment?"

"No, I want you to sit down and eat this breakfast," Madison said.

Chloe huffed and sat. Charlie put his napkin on his plate.

"'Lick it off the floor.' Of all your silly ideas," Madison said.

She dropped the paper towel and pushed it over the cum trail with her foot. Then she tore off some more sheets and handed them to Chloe.

"Here. Press this against your crotch to catch the rest of what leaks out of there."

"But how am I supposed to soak up Daddy's cum and use both my hands to eat at the same time?" Chloe asked.

"Close your legs around it to hold it!"

Madison scoffed. "You are such a pain in the ass, Chloe. Pain in the ass on purpose, too. That's even worse."

Madison finished wiping up Harvey's cum. She threw the incestuous wad in the trash. Hands on her hips now, she surveyed the spermy trail.

"Gonna need to run the Swiffer mop over this, too."

As embittered as Madison sounded, she was pleased, as Chloe secured the paper towel with her legs after all. Underwear would have been better, but getting her stubborn daughter to wear any clothing was another battle. Besides, she might leak even more out on the way to her bedroom. Who knew how much Harvey had spurted up there?

#

As soon as Charlie got up to scrape his plate into the trash, Harvey walked into the room. To Chloe, he seemed to have a lot of energy, despite how much of it she'd burned up a moment ago.

"Hey there, everybody," Harvey said.

"Hey Dad," Charlie said.

"Oh, hi, Daddy," Chloe said. She smiled. "Again."

Madison gave him a hug and a peck on the cheek. "Good morning, honey."

Then she dropped to her knees and sucked his half-hard cock. Harvey groaned with pleasure, but followed it up with, "Madison, Madison, hold on. Chloe..."

Madison stood. "I know. I was cleaning you off."

Harvey wore the same undershirt, but still hadn't bothered to find pants. His cock glistened, and Chloe's pride swelled at the knowledge her own pussy juice gave it that extra shine.

Charlie, too, also had that shine--although his was fading. He was also so hard his dick almost touched his stomach. Chloe was curious as to why, though she knew from experience it didn't take much to stiffen her brother. When he swelled, there wasn't much chance of it dropping on its own.

She sank a little in her seat. Beneath the wad of paper towels, her pussy dampened.

Charlie put his plate in the sink and ran the faucet over it.

"What were you fussing at Chloe about a minute ago?" Harvey asked.

"Well, she decided to drip your sperm all over my clean kitchen floor, so I had to get on her about it," Madison said.

Harvey sighed. "That's our Chloe, isn't it?"

Chloe smirked. "You know it."

After Charlie finished rinsing his plate, he moved toward Madison again. He had a familiar, hungry look in his eye. Chloe was certain of what was about to happen.

Harvey turned toward the dining room windows. "I guess now that I'm up, I need to get motivated to work on that damned yard today."

Madison picked up her own empty plate. As she did, Charlie embraced her from behind.

Harvey, meanwhile, worked at the coffee machine. It was a recent addition to the house, the kind that brewed freeze-dried coffee pods. Madison had organized all the essentials in one place--mugs, sugar packets, and creamers--to streamline the workflow. Harvey picked out a pod and a mug.

Chloe salivated when Charlie's hard-on pressed against Madison's skin. Maybe there wasn't anything in particular that got him hard, she thought. What if he hadn't lost his hard-on at all?

She pushed her thighs closer together, crushing the paper towel between them. Trying to soften Charlie was a challenge she often assumed herself. Difficult as it was to keep his cock down, she enjoyed making a game out of it. But she had as much fun watching Charlie in action as she did playing a role. Now she sank lower into her chair; she was about to get a hell of a show.

"You know, speaking of the yard," Madison said, "I was thinking..."

Charlie ran his hands down Madison's body, to her thighs, sizing her up.

Chloe shivered. Her nipples spiked. Her areolas swelled.

Harvey switched on the coffee maker. A little blue light indicated it needed water in its attached plastic tank.

"You were thinking what?" Harvey said.

Charlie guided Madison down onto the table, until her face met the mahogany surface.

"I was thinking we ought to use our tax return this year to get a chainsaw," Madison said. "That overgrowth from the woods has gotten out of hand around the storage shed."

Charlie pushed the head of his hard cock against Madison from behind. He kissed her asshole with it first, which made Chloe wonder if she was getting a show she hadn't expected. But then he guided it further down, brushing it against their mother's pussy lips.

The blue light disappeared. Harvey put the mug under the dispenser.

"Well, here's the thing about a chainsaw," Harvey said, after selecting the option to fill a 'big' mug. "First of all, those things are dangerous if you aren't careful."

Charlie pushed inside Madison all the way to the balls.

Chloe parted her thighs. The cummy paper towel rolled under the table. She pushed two fingers inside her orange-maned cunt, slick with a mixture of her and her father's fluids. The effect was immediate, as a surge of pleasure traveled through her.

"And a chainsaw of any quality would cost as much as hiring someone to clear all that stuff out," Harvey said.

Madison exhaled hard as Charlie began thrusting. There was no buildup of speed here. He started hard, deep, and fast, the same way he took Chloe earlier. Chloe could tell by her mother's expression--eyes closed, mouth agape, that her orgasm lingered nearby. Charlie knew how to make women come quick.

Chloe sank further into her seat. Planting both her bare feet on the table, she plunged her fingers in and out of her well-lubricated pussy. She matched the speed and force of her gliding digits to Charlie's thrusts.