Casual Saturday

Story Info
Madison wonders why her son and daughter aren't up yet...
10.1k words
4.34
50.5k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are 18 or over. In fact, to clarify: Chloe is 21 and Charlie is 19.

Madison and Harvey, as expected, are parent aged.

==

After Madison Wallace crawled out of bed on a Saturday morning, she noticed neither her son Charlie, nor her daughter Chloe, were up yet. The digital clock on the kitchen stove told her it was after 9. This wasn't alarming; after all, younger people tended to stay up all night and crash at dawn. Still, it concerned Madison enough to investigate.

She peeked in on Charlie first. Her son wasn't much for décor. A jacket hung on the wall next to the door. He'd put up flags with various sports team logos. A guitar case sat in the corner. His twin-sized bed had brown sheets. It had been built a long time ago; a previous generation of Wallaces purchased it and eventually handed it down to this one. That was back when furniture was built to last, so even though it had the craftsmanship reminiscent of the late '70s, there was no need to replace it.

"Hey, sleepy bones," Madison said, to a lump that rose and fell under the comforter. "You know it's after--"

Her foot landed on soft underwear. They weren't discarded boxers or men's briefs, either.

They were panties.

Madison grinned.

"How long was Chloe in here?" she said to herself.

She moved, with slyness, toward the lump. "Judging by how knocked out you are, Charlie, I'd say it was a long time."

She drew the comforter back, revealing a naked bottom half.

"Ungh?" the lump said.

Madison climbed onto the bed until her head was between Charlie's legs. His flaccid cock rested on its side, looking as tired as the young man attached to it.

Charlie made confused grunts as Madison cradled his limp dick. She brought her nose to it and breathed it in deep. A mixed scent wafted into her nostrils, sending desire surging through her body.

"Yeah, your sister kept you busy, alright. I can smell the both of you," Madison said.

She hocked spit in her hand and stroked Charlie's cock up and down with it. "How long has it been since she was in here? Did she slip back into her room as I was getting up, Charlie?"

Madison couldn't resist continuing to smell him as she teased his dick. The aroma of their sin made her uncovered pussy throb under her night shirt. If she kept this up, it would dampen the sheets. She tried to keep her legs from wriggling while Charlie stirred awake and sat up.

"Huh? Wha? Mom?"

It was no longer satisfactory enough for Madison to smell him. She had to taste him as well.

She slipped his ballooning cock into her mouth and bobbed up and down. The distinct flavor of sex was instant, recognizable, and arousing. Madison nursed his dick, savoring the taste of incestuous passion.

Plopping him out of her mouth to stroke him, she asked, "how long was she in here, Charlie?"

"All night," Charlie said, confused, half-asleep.

"Oh, of course she was," Madison said.

Chloe had inherited almost everything from her mother, including her eagerness, persistence, and perfectionism. The comparisons fell short, however, in terms of physical appearance. Madison was taller, slightly thicker, with dark brown hair down to her shoulders. Chloe was shorter and thinner. Her hair was fiery red, and freckles dotted her entire body from head to toe.

Madison stroked Charlie as she moved down to slurp his balls. The odor of pussy was strong there, too. Chloe had left plenty of herself behind for Madison to discover.

"And even after all that," Madison said, rubbing his cock on her cheek, "you still get hard in an instant."

She wolfed his cock as far into her mouth as possible. She moved faster now, with more creativity. The mixture of sibling cunt and cum stirred her appetite to ravenous hunger. The desire grew as she sucked, licked, and kissed Charlie's hard dick.

"Oh, Mom," Charlie moaned. "Oh. Shit! Mom!"

He rose up and down with her sucks. Groaned. Tangled his fingers in her hair. His positive response encouraged her to keep sucking. She could tell, from her many years of cocksucking practice, that he was close to an orgasm--so soon, too, after what his sister put him through!

Madison went dizzy. Sucking off Charlie had awakened her in the right ways, and now she wanted to act in the wrong ones. Like a puppet controlled by an unseen hand, she removed Charlie's cock from her mouth and stood up.

"Mom? Where you going?" Charlie asked.

Where indeed? Smiling--she hadn't stopped smiling since discovering the damning evidence--Madison picked the panties up off the floor.

"This is how I found out what you were up to," Madison said. "That little slut didn't bother picking them back up when her dirty tail skipped out of here."

She crawled between Charlie's legs again. His cock, glistening with his mother's saliva, remained at full attention. She pushed her face into Chloe's panties and breathed them in deep, inhaling sweat and pussy.

Madison, on the edge of coming without touching herself, wrapped the panties around Charlie's cock. She spat in her hand again. She pumped up and down, rubbing the fabric on Charlie's shaft.

"Oh God, Mom, oh Christ," Charlie groaned.

"Yeah? How's that feel, Charlie?" Madison asked.

His cock toughened against the cloth as Madison jerked him off with them. Precum blossomed and spread, creating a new stain.

"I bet your sister's vagina was tight," Madison cooed, enjoying his reactions. "Did you take her from behind? Slap your testicles against her ass before you emptied them inside her? Or did she ride you, Charlie?"

"R-rode..."

Madison squeezed his cock tighter, molding the wadded-up panties into the shape of his hard-on. She could tell, from his heating dick, that he was close.

And she wanted to see. Wanted to watch him spurt and delight in her work.

"Come on Charlie," she moaned, her own climax brewing between her legs. "I know you've got more in there. You always do."

"Oh shit," Charlie said. "M-Mom!"

He let out a growl. Hot white cum filled Chloe's panties. Madison growled too, unable to keep still as an orgasm ripped through her. It satisfied every craving in a roaring blast of pleasure.

When her climax receded, she still clutched the soiled wad against Charlie's waning dick. She waited until he went limp before untangling it from them.

Then she left the bed. She kissed him, not in a sensual way, on the cheek. Charlie was in a daze, still coming down from his climax, his cock oozing spunk.

"Well, rest a little bit more then," said. "But if you don't mind, I'm gonna take this laundry with me."

She left Charlie's room.

#

In contrast to Charlie's bedroom, Chloe's showed more effort. The wallpaper was of a flower pattern that almost matched her comforter's design. A small TV faced it from the shelf.

Like Charlie's room, though, much of the furniture was made up of hand-me-downs put to practical use. The decorations, also heirlooms, consisted of an ancient, giant teddy bear slumped beside the door. Various animal statuettes sat around the room. They were less of a reflection of Chloe's personality, and mostly placed in her to fill space. The bed, also a twin, had sheets of white.

Chloe had slipped under the warm comforter moments ago. She fell immediately into a deep slumber.

Somewhere in her fogbank of comatose dreams, Charlie still lay beneath her as she rotated her hips. The memory stimulated her pussy.

And somewhere in that incoherent void, a single word emerged: "Chloe."

It caught her attention. She'd recognized that word once. It meant something. It might've been her name, but it also could have described a kind of banana.

"Chloe?"

"Mgh?" Chloe herself might have made that noise, but hippopotamuses that transformed into snakes also made noise.

"...Chloe? Pretending...?"

There was a great disturbance in the sheets. She rolled over, hoping the unwanted element would take a hint and leave her alone.

But it didn't go away. Instead, it whispered the word 'Chloe' again, tingling her ear with warm breath.

"Hrmmm?" Chloe said, returning to the void again.

"Chloe, are these yours?"

Something warm and wet and smelling of bleach landed on Chloe's face. Her eyes shot open as the disturbance hurled her headfirst into the real world.

She jumped up onto her elbows. "Hrmm! Huh! Who!"

"You left these in Charlie's room," Madison said.

The mixed-up jigsaw puzzle formed, if only for a moment, a coherent picture. The unwanted entity who'd disturbed Chloe's rest was her mother. A pair of underwear--panties--caused her rude awakening.

"Oh," Chloe said.

The panties--her panties--were covered in warm semen. She forgot to collect them when she skipped out of her brother's room this morning. She couldn't remember Charlie coming all over them, though. As far as she recalled, they'd been out of the line of fire all night.

She grinned under the cummy mask. "Oops."

She fell back down and shut her eyes.

"Don't 'oops,' me young lady," the voice said, reverting to an unrecognizable specter. "We're not out of this yet. In fact..."

The panties lifted from Chloe's face, leaving dribbles of sperm clinging to her cheeks. The specter inhaled deep, and then made noises suggesting an obvious orgasm.

"Hmm?" Chloe said. Now she really was pretending to be asleep. Half of this was a game, the other genuine. She wanted to tease her mom, but she also wanted to sleep in peace.

The weight on her bed shifted. Her eyes still closed, Chloe understood Madison was crawling atop her prone form. A tongue made a deep brush stroke against her face, scooping up the cum. It tickled, making her giggle.

The sheets drew back. If Chloe were omnipresent, she would have seen a girl wearing an old, worn-out t-shirt a size too big for her. It revealed her freckled skin and the swells of her braless breasts.

The sheets went further down still. "Ugh, Mom, it's cold," Chloe whined, the change in temperature teasing her bare ass.

Madison rubbed her exposed glutes. Then she gave her daughter's ass a swift spank.

"Ooh!" Chloe yelped, trying not to grin despite the sting.

Madison positioned Chloe's prone form until it laid flat. She pried her daughter's legs apart. Air blew across Chloe's swollen and distended pussy, still aroused after a night with Charlie's cock in it. Fingers spread her lips apart, exposing, she was sure, the inner pink beneath.

The unmistakable sensation of a tongue twisting up Chloe's cunt forced her eyes open. It darted at a frenzied pace, side to side, up and down. She bunched the bottom sheet in tight grips, all she could do to steady herself under such overwhelming bliss.

The tongue stopped as quickly as it started. Madison held it in place for the longest time before withdrawing it.

She lifted herself off Chloe. Standing beside the bed again, she turned Chloe's face toward hers.

Then mother enveloped daughter's mouth in a deep, passionate kiss. Madison's tongue slid over Chloe's, and a salty treat overwhelmed her taste buds. She accepted the gift of Charlie's salvaged cum from her mom and swallowed it with no hesitation. Chloe savored the satisfaction of it.

Satisfaction turned to frustration. Instead of diving into Chloe's pussy to pick up where she left off, Madison turned to leave the room.

"Wait a minute. Where are you going?" Chloe asked.

Turning around again, Madison said, "I'm going to cook breakfast. It's already after nine, and I've fallen behind on things that need doing around here."

"But what about me?" Chloe asked. Her pussy was as wide awake as she was now, tingling with stimulation, begging for release.

"What do you mean?" Madison asked.

"How am I supposed to fall back asleep with my pussy all worked up like this?"

"And whose fault is that for deciding to stay up all night to ride her brother?" Madison said.

With that, she turned a final time, and made good on her threat of exiting.

"Oh, wow," Chloe said.

As she watched Madison disappear, her pussy flared up with starving hunger pangs.

"You really are, for real, going to leave me like this."

Chloe threw the remaining sheets off her, revealing a wet spot where her pussy had dampened the mattress.

"Shit."

She needed to come now. Soon. Fast. And not a fleeting little orgasm, either. Her body needed to quake in a maelstrom of a climax.

She noticed Madison had left the sperm-drenched panties on the floor. That gave Chloe the only idea she could think of.

#

After Madison made him come harder than he had all night with Chloe, Charlie fell asleep again. He stirred awake to a gentle hiss that must have been his mom cooking breakfast.

Now, with sleeping out of the question for the foreseeable future, he figured he needed a shower. After eight hours of constant sex and orgasms, every inch of him and his surrounding bed smelled of pussy and sweat. In his mind's eye, he saw his sister riding him in the dark, her sweat-drenched red hair hanging down and her naked, pale tits swinging with her grinding hips.

It was enough to stiffen his cock in an unnatural instant. But he couldn't take care of it. He needed to get up and clean up. Then, once he showered and ate, if he was still hard...

Except the moment he rose to a sitting position, there was Chloe in his doorway again. Now he thought, I must be imagining shit. There's no way she can't be dead asleep after last night.

"Mom pissed me off," Chloe said.

His sister threw her shirt over her head and tossed it away. The morning night illuminated her bare tits.

"I mean really pissed me off," she elaborated.

She dropped onto the bed, spun, propped herself on all fours, and lifted her ass in the air. Her aroused pussy spiced up the already aromatic air. Not only did Charlie smell it, but he also felt the heat radiating from it. He wondered what Madison did to switch it back on with such fervor.

"I need to come," Chloe said. As if to demonstrate, her pussy flooded with juices. "You hear me? Do it hard and fast and knock it the fuck out of me. No romantic bullshit, Charlie."

Her scent glided into his nostrils and went straight to his brain. Indeed. No bullshit. He grabbed and squeezed Chloe's ass. He shoved the head of his reddened cock right against the gaping pink and buried himself to the fucking hilt.

Chloe moaned loud enough for the whole house to hear. That wasn't uncommon, as she loved to make noise and draw attention to herself. Charlie drove his cock in and out of his sister with the rudeness she'd asked for.

To ensure he met her demands, he poured his frustration into the strength behind his strokes. His eyes hurt. Sweat itched his skin. Chloe didn't let him sleep last night. His mom didn't let him sleep this morning. He needed a shower, but Chloe was blocking him from the bathroom that divided their bedrooms.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Chloe cried out. "Yes. Like that. Like a fucking animal. Like you're in fucking heat. Do it. Fucking do it!"

"Careful what you fucking ask for," Charlie growled through gritted teeth. Chloe had the tightest pussy in the house; every forward thrust was a test of his stamina. She milked his shaft like her cunt was alive and aware of what it wanted from his balls.

He pushed the pleasure out of his mind, refusing to give up. She wanted to come? Oh, he would hold on as long and hard as he could. To say that he was going to make her come was an understatement indeed. When she came, it was going to be so overwhelming that it scared her.

"Oh, hell yeah," Chloe said. "Yeah, be angry. Be mad at me. Show me how mad you are with that fucking dick. Like that. Like, fucking, that!"

Charlie slammed into her with all his reserves, and with all the movement his tired hips mustered. Chloe screamed. She tossed her head to and fro. She cursed and spat. A brief pause in her noise allowed the sound of frying and movement from the kitchen to drift in.

"I wanted to get up," Charlie said. "You hear me? All I wanted to do was get up out of bed. Then you come in!"

"Oh, like you're fucking complaining," Chloe said, her voice husky, laden with desire. "Yeah, right there, Charlie."

He continued to thrust, driving his cock to the furthest depths he could strike. He hissed and then he gasped.

"Like that, Charlie. Right there, Charlie!"

Charlie fought back an orgasm, determined to beat the odds as his sister's pussy clamped down on him.

"Right, fucking, there, Charlie! Right...FUCKING...!"

She threw her head up in the air and went silent.

And Charlie refused to ease his thrusting until he sensed his task was complete. Only then did he allow himself to lose.

He savored every second of the beautiful feeling washing over him, all while covering Chloe's back in white streaks. He jerked his cock off with the same speed he'd committed to fucking her, giving his sister a thorough coating.

Then Charlie collapsed, letting the last of his payload drizzle onto his stomach. Chloe took a moment to collect herself before she hopped off the bed.

"Thanks a lot," she said, between exhausted breaths.

Charlie watched her leave his room. She didn't bother to retriever her shirt, and her shamelessly bare-assed form disappeared through the doorway.

The toilet paper rack rotated behind the wall. The commode flushed. Breakfast hissed.

He stayed on his back, breathing in the pussy fumes Chloe left in her wake. Then he made himself rise in case anyone else decided to prevent his escape.

#

Madison had bacon in one pan and scrambled eggs in another. The kitchen's toaster oven made a 'ding!' noise as the commotion in Charlie's room died down.

She shook her head. Sometimes, she thought, she ought to talk to Chloe. Yes, it was Madison's fault Chloe got so worked up that she sought another round with her brother. But the girl was relentless. She was going to make her poor pussy sore, demanding to have it pounded on the regular like that. Madison didn't want her daughter to experience any discomfort.

Beyond that, the men around here needed a break, too. A dick rubbed raw was a dick that needed to sit on the sidelines, no matter how frustrated its owner became.

Charlie walked into the kitchen. He wore the same shirt he'd had on in bed. His erect cock and balls, coated in a sheen of his sister's juices, swung free.

Madison tried not to stare. But the truth was, overhearing the violent fucking going on moistened her pussy by the minute.

He sniffed the air. "Wow, Mom, smells good in here!"

Then he grinned. "Course, that's not the only thing I smell."

Charlie put his arms around his mother from behind. His erection pressed against the back of her leg, warm and pulsating on her bare skin.

"You heard us, didn't you?" Charlie said.

"Oh, yes. You know how much Chloe loves to scream. You sounded a little frustrated yourself there, too, Charlie."

"I mean, I was kinda mad because she surprised me when I was trying to leave. But letting it all go like that gave her more of what she wanted."

"I hope you weren't too rough on her. She spent a long night with you," Madison said.

"I hope not either," Charlie said. "She was so wet, though, that it was easy to slam it into her."

"Well, that's not always a perfect indicator, either. I want you to be careful," Madison said.

"I understand."

Charlie sank to the floor, then. He maneuvered until he was in front of Madison's crotch. He parted her legs and dove into her wet patch.

"C-Charlie, what are you doing?" Madison said, bristling as his tongue moved in a rhythmic pattern.

He was slow, but intuitive enough that he hit all the right spots. He knew precisely how Madison liked it done, a benefit of having had two pussies in the house to practice on.

"Trying to return the favor from earlier," Charlie said, his face wet from her.