Casual Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that the coffee maker was warm enough, it squirted liquid into the mug beneath its dispenser.

"Mm, yes, mm, fuck, fuck, fuck," Chloe said, filling the kitchen with wet slapping noises.

Everyone thought Chloe exaggerated the noises she made during sex and masturbation. They acted as if she mimicked loud porn actresses to draw attention to herself. The truth, though, was that sexual pleasure brought something primal out of her. Not even she, herself, could explain it. But in the throes of wild animalistic passion, she could not help herself. She would buck, cry out, toss her head back and forth, scream, and curse. That made it even more satisfying.

"Charlie, oh, mmm, was telling me some things this morning," Madison said.

Harvey almost went to the fridge, but then turned toward the basket of creamers. "Oh yeah?"

"You wanna, oh, shit, tell him, Charlie?"

Chloe's climax brewed and billowed in her loins. She was so caught up in the show now that she made no effort whatsoever to slow her masturbation down.

"Yes, fuck her," Chloe growled. "Fuck her. Fuck the shit out of her. Fucking yes."

"I'm, applying, for a job," Charlie said, his forehead plastered with sweat. He gritted his teeth and used his mom's ass for handlebars.

The mug finished filling. Harvey picked it up.

"Oh yeah? Where?" he said, stirring creamer into the coffee.

"The new--oh, yeah--the new Daintree distribution center."

Madison's entire body quivered. She was going to come very soon.

With that, Chloe's entire body froze. Her world turned bright and foggy as the purest pleasure erupted outward from her plunging fingers. They stopped and curled as a torrent of escaping juices flooded around them.

Chloe tilted her head back to bask in her climax's extended stay. Madison, in the middle of Charlie's pounding, said, "Tell him, what, else."

"Gonna, apply, to be, a shift, manager, there," Charlie said.

"That's right," Madison said. Her own hair was stuck to her forehead now.

She met Harvey's gaze; she had the expression of someone overwhelmed with nothing less than a thorough fucking. "I convinced him to aim higher than a warehouse worker."

Chloe sucked the pussy juice off her fingers. Mad desire forced them back into her distended hole for another round. Her next orgasm announced it wasn't that far away, due to arrive in half the time as before. She did not hesitate.

"Well, that's great," Harvey said, sipping his coffee.

He smiled. "Oh, and what's going on here, by the way?"

"Charlie was trying to, ah, ease my tension by eating me out this morning," Madison said. She paused. "But, mmm, yes, I told him I was cooking breakfast and that he could, oh, penetrate me after we ate."

An obvious orgasm rampaged through Madison. Charlie made a final push and stopped moving.

"Well, that was nice of Charlie, too," Harvey said, before taking another sip.

It took him a while, but eventually Charlie withdrew. A thick white thread separated his cock from his mother's pussy.

Once her orgasm subsided, Chloe jumped out of her chair. "Ooh, my turn, my turn, hee hee!"

Charlie stepped back, holding onto his still-dribbling cock and huffing, "fuck, oh fuck."

Chloe pressed her mouth to Madison's pussy, forming a closed funnel. The flavor of a fresh fuck and orgasm overwhelmed her tastebuds. The delicious mixture of a man's cum and a woman's aroused pussy invaded her nose. Like ozone after a rainstorm, it was a welcome aroma.

A helping of Charlie's cream slid into Chloe's mouth. The taste of it almost made her come a third time. At the very least, she was going to have to take care of business over again.

Chloe held the cum in her mouth as long as she could. She swallowed it in a single, graceful gulp, all the while wishing she could keep it there forever.

She smiled. "That's the second time you've given me some Charlie this morning."

"You know," Madison said, getting up, "I'll tell you something that astounds me."

She took a deep breath. "You and Charlie, Harvey: as much as you get your penises drained around here, you always have so much sperm left over. It's like your testicles are a factory that's on twenty-four seven. The shifts never end."

Chloe found a tiny bit of 'Charlie' on her neck. She plopped it into her mouth.

"Actually, Mom," she said, "I read the man's balls make the critters. The cum part, the semen, mixes from the prostate when he's about to shoot out his dick spit."

Chloe looked around, waiting for a response. She wanted to remind them she wasn't some dumb redheaded bimbo.

"Well, is that right?" Madison said, wiping Chloe's seat with a paper towel. "Well, you know what I meant. Isn't it all wired together, anyway?"

She gathered the empty plates. Before she stacked them in the sink, she turned toward Chloe again.

"'Dick spit?' Oh, honey, that sounds so vulgar."

#

After Charlie's orgasm subsided, he drifted to the living room. The sweet aroma of drying juices drifted from his face and soaked dick. The more he smelled it, the more his cock stirred back to life. By the time he sat on the couch, his dick pointed away from him at a lewd angle, and a cold spot leaked from his tip.

He was sure once Chloe spotted his hard-on, she would fly right in for yet another round. Such was the dilemma of having a dick that was always ready to go, paired with a sister starved for sex. The only solution, of course, was to put his cock away. Except now Charlie needed to grab that elusive shower, so there was no point in finding pants.

"This time for real," Charlie said.

Harvey sat in his recliner. "Huh? You say something, Charlie?"

"Oh, nothing. Talking to myself, thinking out loud," Charlie said.

With running water from the kitchen as background noise, his dad turned the TV on with the remote.

"...financial news, Daintree's stock fell yesterday as its merger with Yippee! was met with further contention from the FTC..."

The water shut off. Charlie, hoping to get a moment's peace long enough to make it to the bathroom, hid his boner with a nearby pillow. Chloe and Madison entered the living room. Chloe slid down the opposite loveseat, spreading her legs and splitting her juicy pussy as she kicked her feet into the air.

"Oh, are you hard again?" Madison said, as she walked past Charlie. "Don't leak sperm on that throw pillow."

"Charlie's hard again?" Chloe said.

She made eye contact with Charlie and licked her lips. Charlie sighed and moved the pillow. Of course, he knew, as they all did, that he half-pretended it annoyed him.

"Guess I need to get motivated to get that yard done," Harvey said, sitting in his recliner.

The TV continued: "...President is scheduled to visit Beijing over the recent threats made by..."

"Oh?" Madison said, looking down and smiling. "Is that all that's on your mind right now? The yard?"

"Huh?" Harvey said. Then he noticed his exposed dick was at full mast.

"I guess watching Chloe suck Charlie's cum out of you is what did it to me," he said.

"You know, I never finished cleaning you off," Madison said.

She threw her shirt aside, leaving her as naked as Chloe now. Her tits swung free of their confines, plump firm breasts with ghost areolas half their size.

Charlie, sensing it was time to retreat, stood and stretched. If he didn't run for the shower, he would get caught up in whatever was about to happen.

Madison knelt in front of Harvey, snatched his cock in her hand, and devoured it. Her legendary blowjob skills, complete with audible slurps, went on full display for everyone to see. The blissful look on Harvey's face alone told everyone how heavenly it was.

She kissed and licked. She sucked the tip. She ran her tongue under his head. She popped one ball in her mouth, and then the other. She vacuumed up both. Then, letting them drop from her lips, she said, "you still taste like our daughter, Harvey."

"Damn," was all Harvey could whisper.

That was Charlie's cue to leave for real.

Then he noticed Chloe on the other end of the room. She'd scooted around on the loveseat for a better view of the action. Her hand plunged straight to her pussy.

Charlie sat beside Chole. He took her hand and placed it on his cock. With his other hand, he splayed her pussy lips apart and gave her clit a light massage.

"Mom's good, isn't she?" Charlie whispered.

Chloe nodded. "The best." She stroked Charlie's hard dick up and down, as gently as he rubbed her.

Madison bobbed up on their father's shaft, turning his face almost the color of his red hair. Charlie knew his mom wouldn't settle for a cumshot in the mouth, however. She wanted to give Harvey a thorough experience.

"What do you like about Mom's blowjobs?" Charlie asked Chloe.

"I like how she doesn't just suck him off. She makes love to his dick," Chloe said.

As if to demonstrate, Madison rubbed Harvey's cock against her face, cradling it, before sinking down on it anew.

"I bet they're gonna fuck soon," Charlie said.

Chloe spat in her hand and lubed up Charlie. As she moved faster, pussy juice flooded Charlie's fingers. He increased his movement as well.

"Yes," Chloe hissed. "Ooh, I wanna watch Mom and Dad fuck."

"You sure?" Charlie said. "I was about to take a shower, you know, before all this started. We're both pretty dirty though, aren't we?"

"No, wanna watch," Chloe said, voice husky.

Madison flopped onto the couch and parted her thighs. Not only was her cunt slick with her own juices, but it also leaked a small trail of Charlie's cum from earlier.

"Guess I missed some," Chloe moaned.

With a bestial grunt, Harvey jumped on top of Madison like an animal.

"Alright, let's get on the floor," Chloe said, squeezing Charlie's cock in her hand hard enough that it almost hurt.

"From behind again?" Charlie asked.

"No. I wanna ride while I watch them fuck. Come on. Hurry."

Charlie moved at the same time she did. He lay on the carpet, head facing the kitchen doorway. Chloe climbed aboard, guiding his cock as she lifted herself.

#

After Chloe's ride this morning, Harvey thought his libido was gone. But when Madison fell onto the couch and spread her legs, a savage animal urge fell over him. The ferocity of his own lust surprised him.

He dropped onto Madison, trying not to hurt her, but also unaware of his own strength. He kissed her mouth like a hungry monster before moving down to suck hard on her tits. He nursed them with fury, bathing her swollen areolas with saliva. His tongue brushed against rock-hard nipples stiff as his own cock.

Harvey licked Madison's face, tasting Chloe's signature flavor. The smell of pussy radiating from both her face and own vulva made his heart pulse dangerously. He wanted to keep kissing her, tasting her sweat and their daughter's juices. But it was too much. He was too hard and too crazed to hold on any longer.

Shoving past their son's leftover mess, Harvey plunged into Madison's pussy. He slammed his cock in and out of her like he hadn't fucked a pussy in years. Amid the storm of raw lust thundering through his rigid cock, someone talked loudly:

"Mm, yeah, watch Mom and Dad fuck. Watching Mom and Dad fuck! Fucking the cock and watch the fuck!"

Chloe, Harvey comprehended. Sometimes when she was getting railed brutally enough, she stopped speaking coherently. Charlie must be fucking her over there, he figured. Or maybe she rode his dick like she'd done with him earlier. Harvey was sure he was giving them one hell of a show, too, but he was too enraptured in his task to look.

"Oh, Charlie! Fuck yes! He's fucking the s-shit out of fucking holy shit cocking cockity fuck!"

Chloe's broken-minded babble inspired Harvey to throw his back into fucking his wife. He slid his cock halfway in and out of her at almost blurring speed. He was still tired, in dire need of a nap, but he tapped into reserves he wasn't aware of. His balls slapped Madison's wet cunt with every thrust.

She writhed beneath him, stretching the whole of her naked body out. He drove himself in faster and deeper, making sloshing noises with his thrusts. Chloe howled as she came for God knew however many times this morning.

Harvey breathed in mother and daughter's mixed pussy scents and his head went light. He shoved Madison's tits in his mouth again, kissing them all over before burying his face between her mounds. He ran trails of kisses down her neck. He slurped up her earlobes. And he fucked her hard, losing control of his hips. It became a show of unrestrained pleasure--for the benefit of not only himself and Madison, but Chloe, too.

#

Every time Chloe expressed her pleasure, Madison moistened even more. Harvey's cock slid in easier and glided with less friction. Her nipples spiked against his chest. Her sweat drenched his body as much as her pussy saturated his dick. Her perspiring tits bounced, rolled, and jiggled.

Their lovemaking from last night--where she'd done most of the riding--was nothing compared to this. She'd awakened something savage in Harvey.

What made the difference, Madison wondered? It must have been Charlie and Chloe. Not that this was anything new, of course. They'd had group family night activities before. They'd fucked one another and swapped partners, or they masturbated in front of one another. Of course, the masturbation part was usually Chloe, but still.

Nor was Madison complaining, either. Every rough thrust of Harvey's caused her to moan and shift. The harder he fucked her, the more she responded to the delicious pleasure. The more she responded, the more enthusiastic it made Chloe, which turned Harvey on even more.

"Mm, fuck yes," Harvey purred in her ear.

"F-fucking shit goddammit big cock in Chloe's cunt! Big cock in Chloe's cunt! Chloe want cock!" Chloe screamed.

The TV was still on. "But then it looks like that cloud's gonna break up about midafternoon. From then on, it'll be sunny with a high of eighty-two..."

Charlie himself held out, but the look on his face suggested he might not much longer. As for Chloe, her eyes almost looked like they were rolled in the back of her head. Was she sticking out her tongue, too?

For a moment, Madison almost worried about the neighbors hearing Chloe. She could do without a visit from the Homeowner's Association, or "those assholes on their golf cart," according to Harvey. Whatever worry Madison had over the noise dissipated, though, as Harvey struck the right spot. She dug her nails in his back as his thrusts reached a perfect frequency.

"Oh, Harvey, yes. Just like that. Just like that!"

Harvey huffed and snorted. His sweat dripped onto her skin, merging with hers. Her climax surged upward, right on the edge of exploding.

This was pure heaven for her. It was sheer ecstasy and bliss. She realized, as Harvey's noises became telltale signs of finishing up, that this kind of lovemaking created Charlie and Chloe. They'd been conceived with unbridled passion before Harvey slammed his cock into her a final time, emptying hot, fertile cum that had led to this happy family.

Somehow, Madison was able to turn her head again. Charlie was, for sure, as close to the end as the rest of them. Chloe's eyes really were rolled into the back of her head; her tongue really did hang out.

Chloe's face returned to normal long enough for her to make eye contact with Madison. Madison, in turn, gazed back at her.

At that moment, Harvey's plunging dick became too much. Madison came, hard, the hardest she'd orgasmed all morning. Chloe and Charlie fucked through a filter of blurred vision, and the sight intensified her climax.

"Fuck, I'm coming!" Harvey yelled.

Even as her own orgasm rampaged through her body, Madison flipped off the couch in an instant and buried Harvey's cock in her mouth. A second more, and she would have missed his first blast. A flavorful bounty of hot cum poured over her tongue. She held it in her mouth, letting her taste buds relish it.

Chloe also dismounted from Charlie. Her head fell into his lap and his cock disappeared. Madison, cheeks puffed out, watched his body tremble. His face contorted with pleasure, remaining scrunched until, at last, it transformed into relief.

Chloe crawled across the floor toward Madison. Madison crawled toward her. They met halfway. Their mouths opened and their tongues entwined. Harvey's cum drifted into Chloe's mouth; the hot load Chloe captured from Charlie slid into Madison's.

They kissed faster and harder. The cum passed from one to the other, back and forth. Then mother and daughter made out passionately, with little care in it at all. A lot of the cum missed the exchange, coating their mouths and cheeks in incestuous semen. They made a sloppy, sticky mess of it until their faces shined with pearly masks.

Madison fell away from Chloe's face and forward onto all fours. She clutched the carpet in front of her in a tight grip.

"Holy shit," Madison gasped, exhausted.

Without warning, a cock plunged into her pussy. She'd fallen on all fours, she realized, presenting an opportunity.

Beside her, Harvey rocked his hips behind his daughter, making her moan while he fucked her. He was tired--Madison could tell by his movements as well as his face--but he was determined. He found whatever energy he had left to give Chloe a proper screwing, the only kind she needed, the only right way to do it. She pushed her ass back against him to meet his thrusts.

"Good God," Madison said, as Charlie sped up.

She pushed her own ass back into him, hissing as the pleasure awakened her cunt yet again. Harvey increased his pace as well, until they both fucked damp holes with almost unnatural power.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Chloe said, in sync with each of her father's thrusts. "Cock, cock, cock! Daddy's cock! Daddy's cock in Chloe's cocking cunting fucking pussy! Yes!"

"Good fucking God!" Madison exclaimed, bracing herself for an impending climax. "We, can't, stop, making, each other, horny!"

The mere thought of that ignited a wonderful orgasm that matched her last one. Chloe, in the throes of her own tremendous climax, screamed.

Charlie pushed his cock in as deep as possible and shook. Harvey did the same with Chloe. Mother and daughter received whatever father, son, and sibling had left to give.

Madison's pussy broke from Charlie's cock as it gave one final breath of a spurt. Her face hit the carpet's rough bristles.

Charlie also fell over. So did Chloe, and Madison.

For a long time, the four of them lay where they'd landed. There were rasps for breath in unison. Softening cocks and filled pussies drained cum onto the carpet.

Sleep fell over them all. Nobody moved.

Half an hour passed before Charlie stirred awake.

"Need a shower," he said.

"Yep," Harvey said, standing on wobbly legs. "I gotta do that yard, but I need a shower too."

Charlie held out a hand for Chloe. She took it, and he helped her up.

"Wanna save some water though?" Chloe said.

He smiled at her, and together they walked toward their shared bathroom.

Madison held hands with Harvey as they walked toward the master bath.

The morning was over now, but an afternoon at the Wallace house was just getting started.

THE END