Casual Sex with Co-worker Pt. 02

Story Info
The next encounter with co-worker.
3.6k words
4.38
10.1k
9
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is pure fiction, all characters are at least 18 years old. This does contain incest. If this not your interest, please do not read. I do not condone incest, just using this subject matter for pure adult entertainment.

Since our first impromptu sex encounter, Holly and I agreed that we would become FWB with no strings attached. Whenever one of us felt the urge, we would make contact with one another and set up a meet.

A week after our first meet, Holly was feeling 'frisky' and asked me if I was available on one of our days off, (we both had the same days off).

I responded to her text with, "I'm available Wednesday evening."

Holly responded, "Okay, can you be at my place at 8:00pm?"

I texted, "Yes, I will be there."

Wednesday night arrived and I showed up at Holly's at 8:00pm. Holly greeted me at the door, let me in, closed the front door, then planted a wet kiss on my lips, then said, "It's good to see you, I've been waiting all week for this evening."

I said, "I've been looking forward to tonight also."

Holly asked me if I wanted a drink, I said water would be fine. She walked me into the kitchen and poured me a glass of water. There was no reason for any small talk since we see each other at work all the time, so she said, "Well, let's go to my bedroom."

We headed to her room and entered the room slowly undressing ourselves. By the time we arrived at her bed, we were completely naked. There was no suspense or teasing, we were ready to get at it.

As we laid down on her bed, Holly said, "Ava will be out for the evening with her girlfriends, so there won't be any interruptions."

I said, "Okay," as I caressed and stroked her huge tits that had flopped over the side of her torso as she laid on her back. Her boobs were thick and heavy, more than two handfuls, that's for sure. I licked and sucked on her big nipples that were much bigger than a pencil eraser. Holly sighed loudly as she enjoyed the attention her breasts were getting. I kneaded them, squeezed them and slapped them around a bit as I continued to suckle her nipples.

It was obvious that breast play really aroused Holly as her breathing quickened, her upper torso turned a rosy pink color, and her body squirmed about. She continued to moan as she reached down with her hand to touch her pussy.

I buried my head in between her massive tits and bounced them off the side of my head. My head was completely enveloped by those two huge tits as I shook my head and licked her cleavage.

After many minutes of playing with her boobs, I worked my way down to her steamy cunt. Holly had rubbed herself to get it hot and wet. Holly spread her thick legs apart to allow me to put my face in her crotch. The scent of sex wafted into the air as I approached her waiting cunt.

I rubbed her inner thighs with both of my hands, they were very soft and smooth to the touch. I caressed them all the way to her pussy, which was starting seep some pussy juice. Her very thick labia had a sheen to it from the steamy arousal she had attained. I couldn't wait to get my tongue on it and taste it.

I put my face right up to her twat, and took a deep breath, and oh the aroma of a hot, sweet pussy, it was intoxicating. I stuck my tongue out and licked her labia from her perineum to her patch of hair that was above her slit. Holly moaned loudly as my tongue was gliding along her outer lips. After a few minutes of cleaning her labia, I spread open her outer lips and started licking and sucking on her long inner lips, they were covered with her sweet pussy juice that had seeped from her hot vagina. I flicked my tongue in and around her inner lips that had the appearance of of a small butterfly. Her inner lips when spread open stretched across almost two inches in width, they had a very erotic look to them.

Her pussy flavor was totally coating her inner lips, it was my goal to clean her up completely. I pulled on her lips with my mouth as I stretched them out and cleaned them up with my tongue. Holly was moaning and sighing as she enjoyed having her entire pussy licked and cleaned with my mouth and tongue.

After I had cleaned and licked every part of Holly's pussy, I went to work on her swollen clit. I sucked and licked her clit as it protruded right above of her inner lips. I continued to stimulate Holly's clit as she was really aroused as her moans and sighs had become very loud. I slid two fingers into her sopping wet vagina, this really set Holly off as her thighs started to shake. I finger fucked her wet hole with short, quick thrusts. By the way her body was moving, I could tell Holly was getting close to having an orgasm.

I then decided to slide one of my fingers into Holly's anus. Holly squealed as she felt my finger invade her ass. She did not protest my finger going up her ass, so I finger fucked her asshole. Then I decided to stick my index and middle fingers in her twat, and my ring and pinky fingers in her ass. This drove Holly wild as she yelled out, "Oh my god, that feels so good!"

I kept my mouth on her clit and continued to finger fuck her pussy and butt hole as I could feel Holly's body tighten up and start to spasm. All of a sudden Holly shouted out, "Oh my fucking god, here I cum Ken!"

Holly's body convulsed and shuddered as she experienced an intense orgasm. I could feel her pussy and anus pulse around my fingers as she climaxed. I still kept my mouth on her clit but I did pull my fingers out of her. Holly had residual twitching of her body as she slowly came down from her orgasm.

She laid flat on her back and closed her eyes and said, "I've never had anyone finger fuck my pussy and ass at the same time, that felt incredible. My ex-husband stayed clear of my butt hole, he always said it's an exit only."

I said, "I'm glad you liked it, I always want my sex partners to feel good and enjoy themselves."

Holly said, "Yeah, that was different, erotic and felt wonderful. I'm thinking that you should fuck me now."

I said, "Okay, sounds good to me." With a big smile on my face.

Then Holly said, "And, I'm thinking that you should fuck me in the ass. It felt so good when you had your fingers in my ass, I want your cock in my ass now."

I said, "That sounds even better, are you sure you want this?"

Holly said, "I'm very sure, I want you to butt fuck me."

I said, "Let's do it."

Holly asked, "How do you want me?"

I said, "You can stay on your back and I'll get above you and push your legs back. I want to see your face when I first penetrate you. Have you ever had anything of size in your ass?"

Holly answered, "I have put a small dildo up there, but that's it."

I said, "Okay, don't worry, we'll take it slow and easy till you've 'loosened up'. Do you happen to have any lube?"

Holly said, "Yes, I have some in my nightstand, bottom drawer."

I went to get the lube, opened it up, squeezed some lube out onto my fingers and rubbed some on Holly's anus and smeared some on my cock and cock head. I scooted up to Holly who had spread her legs open again. I looked at her face and smiled, then looked down to guide my cock into Holly's waiting butt hole.

When my cock head was at Holly's anus, I looked right at her so I could see her face for the initial penetration. As I pushed my cock head into Holly's anus, she had closed eyes and then yelped a bit as the head of my cock passed the barrier of her sphincter muscle. I said, "Holly, take a deep breath and relax your entire body."

She took a deep breath and I could feel her relax her body. I pushed my cock in further, filling her rectum. She sighed as I continued to push in deeper. She didn't repel or tell me to stop so I felt that she was feeling okay.

When I had pushed all the way in, Holly moaned and opened her eyes and smiled, and then said, "Oh my god, it feels so good, I didn't think it would feel this good."

I said, "I'm glad you're enjoying this, I'm going to go a little faster and harder now."

I slowly started to pull my cock out, then I pushed back in with a little bit more force, then pulled back out again. Holly grunted a little as my movement became more aggressive. I got into a smooth rhythm of going in and out of her ass. Holly made an 'ugh' sound every time I pushed in, she seemed to be okay with speed and forcefulness that I was fucking her with.

After a few minutes in this position, I pulled out of Holly and asked to her to turn over and get on her elbows and knees and put her face down onto the bed. She did just that and said, "I really like being fucked from behind."

I stood above her and straddled her body, I pointed my cock at her anus and pushed in. Holly let out a loud moan as I sank my cock into her. I immediately started fucking her hard and fast as she was 'loosened up' and ready. I jack hammered her butt hole with some speed and energy as Holly yelled out, "Oh yes, fuck my ass, fuck me harder, fuck me faster, fuck me!"

She moaned and grunted as I slammed into her ass and bounced off of it. I could feel my balls slapping against her wet pussy as I bottomed out, balls deep. I kept this pace going,... when all of a sudden Ava walks in and says, "Oh my god, I didn't know you guys were in here having sex!"

Then she quickly notices that I'm straddling her mom and fucking her in the ass. Ava yells out, "Oh my god mom, you like getting fucked in the ass?!"

I didn't stop fucking Holly cause I thought it was erotic and a turn on to be butt fucking Holly in front of her daughter.

Holly yells, "Yes, I'm getting fucked in the ass, and I love it!"

I continue to hammer Holly as our bodies make a slapping sound every time I plunge into her.

Intrigued by seeing us having anal sex, Ava comes next to the bed to get a closer look. Holly notices Ava standing next to the bed and says, "Having anal sex feels so much better than I thought it would." As she grunts.

I get so turned on by having Ava watching us, I start to have my orgasm, I shout out, "I'm going to cum!"

I feel the surge of my orgasm go through my body as I shoot my load of semen deep into Holly's rectum. I keep pumping her till I'm completely spent. I pull my cock from Holly's ass and fall over and lay down on the bed. As soon as I hit the bed, Ava comes over to me and takes my cock into her mouth and starts sucking on it. Holly said, "Oh my god Ava, that was in my ass."

Ava pulled her mouth off of my cock and said, "I know, I've seen ass-to-mouth in porn videos and it always turned me on."

Holly said, "Well whatever."

As Ava was cleaning my cock, sucking and licking it, Holly collapsed on the bed laying on her tummy and asked Ava, "What are you doing home so early?"

Ava answered, "The party we were at was boring, so we decided to call it an early night. I find that being here is much more fun and exciting." Then she laughs.

Ava stops cleaning my cock and gets up on her knees and elbows, hikes up her short party dress she was wearing, points her ass up into the air and said, "I want someone to worship my ass."

I hadn't had any sexual contact with Ava yet, and since I had just spent my energy giving Holly a good butt fucking and experiencing a deep rooted orgasm that drained me, I just laid there looking at Holly, even if I would love to stick my face in Ava's plump ass. Holly looked at me from her prone position, I waved at her to do it.

Holly said, "I'd love to play with your ass, honey," as she rose up from the bed and got behind Ava. Holly got on her knees in between Ava's splayed legs. Holly reached out and slid Ava's thong off her ass and down her legs then pulled it from her feet and flung it into the air. Holly then put her hands on Ava's round butt cheeks and shook her ass and watched it bounce and jiggle as Ava's extra layer of body fat was moving around. As Holly shook and spanked Ava's ass, I could see that Holly was getting turned on having the opportunity to play with her daughters fat ass.

When Holly had stopped the shaking and spanking, she put both of her hands in Ava's deep ass crack and spread her cheeks wide open exposing her pink anus. Holly took a quick peek at Ava's butt hole, then planted her face in between Ava's cheeks and landed her mouth on Ava's anus. I couldn't see Holly's face, but I could hear her licking and slurping and eating Ava's ass. Holly said with a muffled voice, "Oh my god Ava, your ass tastes so good, I could eat this all the time."

Ava was moaning and sighing as Holly worked on her ass and butt hole. Ava said, "Oh wow mom, this feels so good, keep eating my ass."

Holly munched on Ava's ass for many minutes as the both of them really enjoyed their first ass eating. Holly had gotten her tongue to penetrate Ava's butt hole and this was driving Ava crazy as her sighs turned into loud grunts. Ava said, "Yes mom, stick your tongue in my ass."

I had sat up by this time and it was a huge turn on to see Holly eating Ava's ass. It actually aroused me to get hard again. Ava noticed that I had an erection again and that I was fondling it. Ava said, "Ken, I want you to fuck me in the ass."

I said, "I don't know if that is a good idea."

Ava said, "Why not?"

I said, "Because of your mom, and your age, and the complicated situation we have here."

I wanted to make sure to respect Holly and the 'taboo' idea of me having sex with her young daughter.

Holly heard our conversation and pulled her face from Ava's ass. Holly looked at me, then turned back to Ava and shook Ava's body and said, "Ava, are you sure you want what you just said, and have you ever done this before?"

Ava said, "No mom I haven't done this before, and yes, I'm sure, but only if you're okay with it."

Holly sat there for a moment and pondered the situation. Then she said, "Okay Ava, but you cannot tell anyone about this arrangement we have here, got that?!"

Ava said, Yes mom, this will be our deepest secret that no one will know about."

Holly nodded at me to give me the go ahead as she got up from behind Ava. I told Ava that she can stay in the same position.

I got on my knees and got behind Ava and got a great look of her round, plump ass. I caressed her butt cheeks for a few moments and being further aroused knowing that I was about to butt fuck a 20 year old girl.

Holly handed me the lube as she intently watched me get ready to fuck her daughter's ass. I rubbed some lube on Ava's already slick anus from Holly's saliva, then smeared the lube on my very hard cock.

I got up to Ava's body and put my cock on Ava's anus and made circles on it, as Ava sighed in anticipation. I said, "Okay Ava, take a deep breath and relax your entire body, it'll be a lot easier if you're completely relaxed."

As Ava took in a deep breath, I slowly pushed my cock into Ava's anus. Ava flinched when I first penetrated her, but did relax right away after that. I kept my very slow push into her with Ava now moaning as I got deeper into her rectum. She didn't yelp or tell me to stop so I continued slide in. As I hit full penetration, Ava grunted and let out a deep sigh, aaaahhh.

It felt so good to have my cock completely submerged in Ava's very tight ass. After waiting a few moments of not moving, I grabbed a hold of Ava's wide hips and slowly started to pull my cock out of Ava's ass.

When the head of my cock was about to exit her ass, I slowly pushed back in, to full penetration with Ava moaning loudly again. From this point on, I picked up the pace and energy of my thrusts as I had a good rhythm going of almost pulling out, to balls deep and bouncing off of Ava's big ass and back out again.

Ava grunted every time I bounced off of her ass and sighed as I pulled out. Ava said, "Oh yes, fuck me Ken, fuck my ass, this feels so good, keep going."

Holly was getting so turned on watching, she climbed to the head of the bed and started to masturbate. Holly was kneeling with her body upright and her right hand reaching down rubbing her cunt. She immediately started to moan and sigh as she was already highly aroused.

I saw Holly and smiled at her as I continued to fuck Ava's hot ass. Holly smiled back as she continued to diddle her twat. Then, I could see that Holly wanted to do something different, so she scooted over in front of Ava's face and spread her legs and pushed her crotch into Ava's face. Ava quickly took notice and looked up at her mom and started to consume Holly's pussy. As soon as Ava made contact with Holly's pussy, Holly yelled out, "Oh yes, Ava eat my pussy!"

Now with Ava performing oral sex on her mom, I knew I wasn't going to be able to last much longer. Sure enough, moments later I could feel my orgasm start to build within my crotch. I shouted out, "Oh yea, here I cum!"

My body shook as I pulsed my remaining semen into Ava's rectum, I kept fucking her as my cock stayed hard because of still being aroused watching Ava eat Holly's pussy.

Then a few second later, Holly yelled out, "Oh my god Ava, I'm going to cum!"

Holly's thighs started shake and jiggle, then her entire body started to convulse as she screamed, "Aarrrrgh!" She let out a loud guttural moan as she was shivering and twitching from her long lasting orgasm.

As I watched Holly orgasm I pulled my cock out of Ava's ass, but Ava was still in Holly's crotch so I knelt down behind Ava and started licking her dripping wet pussy. She sighed as she felt my tongue and mouth on her cunt.

When Holly had finished her orgasm, Ava wanted to flip over onto her back, so I let her. She laid down, grabbed the back of her of knees and lifted and spread her legs wide open for me. I rushed forward and planted my face in the 20 year old's hot pussy. I licked her entire labia with multiple passes of my tongue, then I spread her thick labia lips apart and put my entire mouth on her inner lips and vagina, oh my god she tasted soooo good. My mouth was all over her pussy and perineum, tasting every inch of her crotch.

Then I went to work on her swollen clit. I sucked on it and flicked it with my tongue. This really got Ava going as she shouted out, "Oh yes, eat my pussy, lick my clit, I'm going to cum!"

Ava's body started to squirm and wiggle, her thick thighs started to shake, then Ava screamed, "Here I cum, oh fuck!"

Ava's body bucked and shook as she came and she also squirted some ejaculate into my mouth, it tasted good with a little acidity to it.

We all were laying on the bed, spent and drained from our intense session. We all dozed off for a bit...

To be continued...