Casus Belli Ch. 06: Darkness Falls

Story Info
Slowly but surely twilight turns into darkness.
29.1k words
4.75
2k
1

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 10/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Banbeck
Banbeck
276 Followers

This is the story of Nigawa's continued struggle for survival against an orc invasion.

Cautionary (for series): non-consent, reluctant, violence, straight sex, inter species sex, anal sex.

Setting: Nigawa, planet Mundea (Galeon III), year 3647 (local).

Note: a map of Nigawa and a floorplan of Bromodin keep is available, see my Profile page for details.

Characters:

Kangess Cassandra Abbadon, human female, 21 years old, ruler of Nigawa, female lead

Sir Brando Boruga, human male, 27 years old, Cassandra's betrothed, commander Nigawan army

Denora, human female, 24 years old, Cassandra's servant

Vala, human female, 22 years old, Cassandra's servant

Syldan, human female, 19 years old, Cassandra's servant

Leavy, human female, 21 years old, Cassandra's servant

Moiga, human female, 23 years old, Cassandra's servant

Polly, human female, 18 years old, Cassandra's servant

Sir Marvon Marecomb, human male, 46 years old, Nigawan general/diplomat

Colonel Valco, human male, 46 years old, Marecomb's head of staff

Colonel Morvan, human male, 43 years old, Marecomb's staff

Major Curdoga, human male, 34 years old, Marecomb's staff

Burgon Magwick, human male, 62 years old, Foreign affairs

Burgon Goban, human male, 49 years old, Internal security

Sir Durro Larkun, human male, 57 years old, Agriculture department.

Sir Hardin Gatness, human male, 55 years old, economy department

Sir Jordan Taslan, human male, 49 years old, Trade and Infrastructure

Bashuk, male orc, 32 years old, Green Vale Orcs Warlord

Casus Belli 6: Darkness Falls

In Limbo

Walking back to her private chambers in the company of both her junior and senior maiden Cassandra left not just Marecomb and his staff but also their euphoria behind. The past months, and all the loss and pain those months had brought her, had turned her into a true pessimist. That wasn't something she could succumb to though, she had to keep up morale, and so she concentrated on smiling, and showing confidence, but inside she trembled with fear. Fear for her country, fear for her people, fear for her maidens, and most of all, fear for the life of the man she loved.

Denora hooked her right arm, and Polly hooked her left. The girls said nothing, but she knew they knew, and that this was how they showed their support. Moiga and Leavy were manning the reception desk, and Polly split off when they passed the maidens dayroom. Denora led her into the living room where Vala and Syldan were sitting at the dinner table. They both got up, and when she sat on one of the couches they sat next to her. Denora left for the kitchen, and the girls asked her about the meeting. She told them that everything seemed to be going to plan, and that the army was expected to start its move south tomorrow.

Both maidens leaned into her. "Don't worry," Vala said.

"It's all going to be okay," Syldan added.

Their affection helped her relax a little, and when they led the conversation to all that had happened regarding the business between Moiga and Marecomb she gladly let them. Some ten minutes later Denora emerged from the kitchen again, with Polly in tow, and the two of them served everyone tea with apple cake. Denora then left, to quickly return with Leavy and Moiga. Afterwards Syldan dragged her away to the training room, and kept her busy perfecting her krujac moves for a couple of hours. As a result of the physical exercise, she needed a bath, and once in the tub, with Leavy, Vala, Syldan, and Denora this time, they indulged into some 'bathroom talk' as usual.

This time it was her soon-to-be wedding, and more specifically her wedding night, that became the topic of conversation. "I have been fantasizing about it," Cassandra confessed, "and now I'm worrying a little that the experience isn't going to live up to my expectations."

"Since we have already determined that that Brando of yours is a great lover, I assume this is about getting deflowered?" Denora asked.

Cassandra nodded, "Yes, I'm worrying it's going to be painful, especially since he's, well, a little on the large side."

Leavy shrugged, "From what you have been telling us he's a little larger than average, but not by much, and women are pretty flexible down there, if we weren't we wouldn't be able to birth children." The platinum blonde blushed, "My first lover was, well, pretty huge, and still he didn't really hurt me my first time. If it will hurt or not has more to do with gentleness than with the size of the man's cock. That being said he shouldn't linger at the 'moment suprême' of course. It's like when you're getting your pussy waxed; you don't pull slowly, you rip it off. Your lover should get you all worked up and ready, and if he then deflowers you with a firm but short push at the right moment you won't feel more than a short stab of pain. It'll already be over by the time the pain registers."

"Yeah," Vala chimed in, her eyes dreamy "and then you go straight to heaven, or at least I did..."

The girls all chuckled, and Vala blushed. Denora was sitting with her back against the side of the tub, with the redhead half floating in front of her. Her senior maiden reached out and pulled Vala close, "Please, don't economize on the details," she grinned, while Vala leaned back against her.

***

The redhead smiled softly, "I had just turned eighteen, and I had been seeing this boy, the son of a local merchant, for close to a year already. I was still living with my parents in Creedmore at the time, and on the summer solstice holiday he took me on a trip out of town, into the woods, in his father's carriage. The woods to the south west of the city were extensively logged for providing lumber, and as a result there was a whole network of well-maintained forestry trails. We followed the trails in the direction of the mountains, and around noon we stopped at a clearing. The plan was to have lunch, have some fun, and then head back to the city again.

She grinned, "With me freshly of legal age, and the boy, Richo, having already revealed his intentions to marry me, you can probably imagine what kind of 'fun' we were planning... Anyway, we had our lunch, I showed him the small bag of korkumun tea I had bought, and then we started to make out, and as we hadn't seen a soul all morning, we weren't shy about it. The sun was shining, it was warm, and we were on this nice soft spot of moss in the shade, in our birthday suits. He got me all hot and horny, I was dripping wet, and he was about to mount me when it happened. They emerged from the surrounding wood without a sound, and immediately started to encircle us; armed goblins, seven of them."

Vala sighed, "I was trying to hide behind Richo, but he got up and made a run for the carriage, and when I tried to follow him the goblins blocked me. I screamed for help, but Richo ignored me, and then he simply took off with the carriage, the bastard." Cassandra's eyes had widened, and so had those of her maidens. "Yeah," Vala continued, "that was when I noticed the goblins were only wearing loincloths, and that they were all sporting huge erections. I already saw myself in a goblin breeding cave, and then one of them, their leader by the looks of it, lifted his loincloth, and I realized they weren't going to wait for the privacy of such a cave..."

"Goblin's are small, they're maybe four feet tall, but their cocks wouldn't have shamed a grown man, the leader's cock was easily bigger than Richo's. Then they were on me, and working me to the ground. A moment later I was on my back, with six pairs of small greenish brown hands holding me down, and feeling me up everywhere. When two of them forced my legs apart, pulled them all the way up and back, the leader knelt before my exposed and still dripping wet pussy, and I knew I was going to lose my virginity on that nice moss covered spot in the shade after all. The leader crawled on top of me, grabbed my tits, and played with them, while I felt his stiff cock rub against my slit."

"When he reached down I knew I was done for, and that once he had finished inside me there would still be six other goblin cocks to satisfy. But then there was this loud noise, and this huge bearded man wielding a large ax burst into view from inside the woods. The goblin leader couldn't see him, because he was behind him. My would be rapist reacted by sitting himself up, and turning towards the source of the noise, just in time for the ax, which the man swung in a horizontal arc, to lob his ugly head straight off. The other goblins had gotten back on their feet again by then, and drawn their crooked swords. I crawled backwards towards a nearby tree while they fought, and by the time I was sitting with my back against it another goblin was dead, his head cleaved in two, and two others were missing limbs."

Denora chuckled, "Oho, hero to the rescue, I have an idea where this is going..."

***

"The goblins stalled for a moment," Vala continued undisturbed, "and then they beat a hasty retreat. Once they were gone the man fetched me my clothes while I took him in. He was wearing only breeches and boots, and his very muscular sun tanned torso was glistening with sweat. When he brought me my cloths I noticed he was wounded, just some shallow cuts on his arms. Fortunately. I was still siting against the tree, covering my modesty as best I could, and he turned his back to me as I dressed. He then introduced himself as Gawon, and explained to me that he was a lumberjack, and had been out in the woods scouting for red spruce trees when he heard my screams."

Cassandra was sitting at the center of the tub, facing Vala and Denora, and felt Leavy move up against her back before the girl's arms reached around her. Leavy hugged her from behind, resting her chin on her shoulder. In the meantime Vala went on with her story, "I told him what had happened, and he cursed loudly when I came to the part about Richo abandoning me. When I was finished he proposed for me to join him. He had a wagon parked about a league further down the trail, and from there it was another four leagues to his home. He told me I could stay the night with him, and that he would then provide me with transport back to the city the next morning."

The girls cooed, and Vala blushed, before continuing, "I walked further down the trail with him, and about a quarter of an hour later we ended up by this heavy wagon. Two draft horses were racked up nearby, and I assisted him with harnessing them to the front of the wagon. I then accompanied him home. A good hour later we came to this cabin in the woods, surrounded by piles of massive logs. He stabled the horses in a shed built against the cabin, and once we were inside he washed himself, after which I boiled some water and cleansed and dressed his wounds. It was late in the afternoon by then, and we just talked a bit about our lives till dinner time."

"I assisted him with cooking, cleaning and preparing the vegetables for the stew he made. We ate and afterwards he asked me to cut his hair as I had told him I often helped my parents out in their barber and hairdressers shop. He had nice thick hair, brown with just a touch of gray in it."

"Ah," Denora interrupted her, "so he was a bit older, this hero of yours."

Vala blushed, "Yes, he was about my father's age I think. Anyway, I trimmed his beard and gave him a haircut, and then we had a couple of drinks and talked some more till bed-time. The cabin consisted of just one room, and there was also just one bed. It was pretty large though, and he promised me he would stay on his side."

"But he didn't," Syldan interjected."

Vala blushed anew, "Well, he actually did. Or better said, he wasn't the first to cross the line."

"Ooooh," Cassandra heard Leavy exclaim behind her, "you naughty girl!"

Vala shrugged, "I had left the city that morning with my lover for a purpose, this lover then let me down in the most despicable way, and then, with my desires still raging, I ended up in bed with this very manly man. On top of that he saved me from ending up as a goblin broodmare, by fighting over half a dozen goblins, and got himself wounded in the process. Feeling grateful doesn't even start to cover it. I knew it was going to be a one night affair, as he was simply much too old for me, but I also knew he deserved me a hundred times more than the loser I nearly wasted my virginity on."

Cassandra nodded her agreement, "Yes, he did deserve you."

***

Vala smiled gratefully, and then she continued. "Once we were in bed together, and the light was out, I removed my underwear, and then I crossed the line. I snuggled up to his back, and made my presence felt."

Denora's hands moved up, and she lifted Vala's huge breasts a little, "Something tells me you were hard to ignore," she said with a chuckle.

The redhead giggled in response, "He turned towards me, one of his hands found mine, and then he guided it down towards his cock. I found him hard as steel, and much bigger than Richo. As I was feeling him through the fabric of his shorts, he asked me if I was ready for a real man. I let my hand slide inside the shorts, followed his hot flesh down, and fondled his balls, before I told him I was still a virgin, and that he would need to be gentle with me. One of his hands started caressing my scalp, and then his lips found mine. It felt strange at first, the tickling of his hairs, as I had never kissed a bearded man before. We first just touched lips, and then he got bolder, and our tongues danced with each other for a while."

Vala had closed her eyes, and her nipples had hardened, just like Leavy's, as Cassandra's back told her. "His free hand then found my tits," the redhead continued, "and started to gently knead them. Soon the other hand followed, and his fingertips started to circle my nipples. I could only moan inside his mouth, and then I felt fingers slip down my belly. My own hand had slid up his long shaft, and as I bared the head I could feel his wetness. I felt his fingers slide between my labia and he groaned as he felt my wetness too. He rubbed my clit, and I let go of him, turned on my back and opened my legs as pleasure started to flood my belly."

Cassandra both heard and felt the soft moan Leavy produced as her maiden snuggled even closer against her. "His fingers then slid further down, between my labia, along my slick slit, until they touched my opening, and I spread my legs even wider for him in response," Vala continued. "He slipped inside, first one finger, and then two, and I mewled as he touched my hymen. He kissed me again, while his fingers teased my opening, and then his thumb found my exposed clit. I could only tremble and moan, and when I felt my wetness drip down along my crack his lips left mine and he told me I was ready for him."

Syldan had moved closer unnoticed, and now snuggled up to Cassandra's side, her eyes locked on Vala, and her face blushing. "He moved on top of me, mounted me," Vala's voice continued huskily, "and I felt him spread my labia with the head of his cock. He slid up and down my slick slit a couple of times, and then he positioned himself against my virgin opening. I was in another world by then, and I moaned loudly when he started pushing inside, as he started to stretch me open. I suppose he wasn't huge, but he sure felt like he was, and then he stopped pushing with the head barely inside me. I felt him push his hands beneath my shoulders from below, and then further up, lifting my upper body from the mattress a little."

"He held my head between his strong hands and lifted it up while moving his own head down, till our lips met again, for a short kiss. And then he lifted his lips from mine, and his head just far enough that we could focus on each other's eyes, before he asked me if I was ready to become a woman. I could only moan, which he rightfully took for a yes, and he started to push further inside. I felt myself being stretched open even further. My spread thighs moved up and back of their own volition and I had this premonition of pain, before he delivered this short powerful stab."

***

Syldan had rested her head against her other shoulder, and she and Leavy moaned faintly, which was when Cassandra realized she was moaning softly herself too. Vala's eyes were still closed, but her face was glowing, "It hurt but for a moment, and then it was nothing but discomfort, which quickly dissipated while he held still inside me. My muscles had tightened, but now they relaxed again, and he reacted by starting to push further inside. I felt my tight sheath yield as he slowly stretched me, as he gently fucked ever deeper inside me, until both his balls and his belly were pressing firmly against me, the sensation was incredible."

Vala groaned with pleasure as she relived the experience, "He had a big cock, compared to Richo at least, and I had taken all of him. He was so deep, and he stayed deep, moaning with pleasure. I was utterly defenseless against a man so big and strong, especially in the position I was in; wide open beneath him. At the same time though, his moaning, and the look in his eyes, made me realize that I as good as owned him. As vulnerable as I was, I controlled this hulk of a man, with my pussy - I nearly came. My muscles relaxed around him, and he withdrew all the way, until just the head was still inside me, before slowly pushing back, all the way. That was how he decided to fuck me, slow, and with his entire length plowing me."

"Any discomfort I had felt evaporated, it felt heavenly, or at least I thought it did. He was slightly varying his position, the angle with which he was penetrating me, and then I found out what heavenly was really all about. He hit my 'sweet spot', and I let out this loud wanton moan I wasn't even aware I could produce. He stopped changing position, and started to bang away at me. The sensation was indescribable, my pussy was on fire, and so were my nipples. I longed to feel his hands on my tits, but he was holding my head so lovingly, and his thumbs were caressing the rims of my ears, which felt great too."

"I lost all sense of time as pleasure overwhelmed me, and then I came. I had experienced orgasms before, but nothing like this. My back arched, my body shook, and my arms and legs floundered out of control while I screamed with lust. I came for what felt like ages, and when my orgasm finally receded he resumed fucking me, but much harder, and ever faster. The cabin filled with the sounds of our fucking; his groaning, my moaning, his balls slapping my butt, and the most depraved sopping and sucking I'd ever heard. I willingly became nothing but a warm wet hole for him to satisfy himself with. Then I felt him swell inside me."

Cassandra's realized that her hand had, unconsciously, found her pussy, and going by the moaning she was hearing all around her, as well as the expressions on both Vala's and Denora's faces, she wasn't the only one. "He started staying deep," Vala continued, "his thrusts became even harder, and I knew I was still going to need that korkumun tea after all. He slammed himself fully inside me. I felt his balls jolt against my ass crack, and heat spread inside my belly as a first spurt of semen jetted deep inside my virgin pussy. He kept cumming, spurt after spurt, and I came again while his hot seed filled me to the brim. It was a less violent orgasm this time, but certainly not less intense, and it made me wail softly."

Vala ended her story with a loud moan, which drowned in all the other moaning, as five young women almost simultaneously found their release. An awkward silence then descended, to be broken by Syldan, "Gods, I hope my first time is going to be as good as that, but half as good would already be great..."

Banbeck
Banbeck
276 Followers
123456...9