Casus Belli Ch. 06: Darkness Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all nodded, and then Syldan breached another subject altogether, "As the future remains uncertain, and one war might just lead to another, I think we shouldn't economize on krujac training." The girls had left their initial reservations where it came to martial arts training behind them by now, and they all responded enthusiastically. Syldan gestured at Cassandra, "As we have a savac master at hand, and considering the situation, I suggest we give defense techniques against an armed opponent some attention too."

Vala chuckled, "You're going to teach us to fend off sword-armed attackers with just our bare hands?"

Syldan shrugged, "Not against a well-trained and observant swordsman, but against the average unsuspecting looter and rapist? No problem at all..." She then went on to explain the various techniques she was referring too, and everyone listened intently.

***

The wine bottles ended up empty too, and when they did it was time to go to bed. As Denora led her to her bedchamber Cassandra was surprised to notice that Moiga and Polly started following them, instead of Vala and Leavy, as usual. Once inside Moiga and Polly helped her undress, while Denora took care of the discarded clothing. By the time she was naked her senior maiden had a clean nightgown at the ready, and after Moiga and Polly helped her in putting it on, Denora accompanied her to the toilet. When she left the bedchamber the two maidens wished her goodnight. She looked back at them surprised, "The two of you aren't staying the night?"

The sadness in her voice surprised her, and both girls just shook their heads apologetically. She sighed, and then she went to the toilet, not looking forward to spending the night alone. When she returned to the bedchamber not much later both Moiga and Polly were gone, but as she walked over to the big bed the doors to the living room opened and Vala and Leavy came in. They were both dressed in nightgowns, and as she looked over her shoulder her eyes met Denora's smiling face. "We drew straws," her senior maiden said, "tomorrow night it's going to be Syldan and me..., we drew the shortest straws."

Cassandra turned around and gave Denora a big hug, "Thank you," she whispered, "it really helps not being alone." Next she frowned, "I'm being selfish again..."

Denora shook her head, "Don't worry, no one is sleeping alone tonight. Your krujac instructor is warming my bed as we speak."

Cassandra looked over her shoulder at her own rather large bed, where Vala and Leavy were waiting now, and then she looked back at Denora again, "Pity it isn't big enough for seven..."

Denora laughed, "How right you are!" and then she leaned in a bit and pecked her on the cheek, "good night milady, sleep well."

Cassandra hugged her a bit closer for a moment, and then she let go. Denora turned and left the bedchamber through the doors to the living room. When she turned her attention to the bed again Vala was already in it, on the opposite side, closest to the windows, while Leavy was holding back the comforter invitingly. She walked over to the bed and got in it, then shuffled to the center of the thick mattress. She turned towards Leavy as the platinum blond got in after her, and immediately felt Vala snuggle up to her from behind. Leavy pulled the comforter up over them and then she snuggled up to her too, facing her.

The pretty maiden locked eyes with her, and Cassandra almost drowned in those two deep blue pools of love and affection. "Up to now the virgins have enjoyed a two to one quantitative superiority in your bed," Leavy softly whispered, "but not tonight..." With that her pretty face moved closer, she felt her maiden's lips brush against her own, and then Leavy gave her a tender kiss. Cassandra froze, and then she blushed. Leavy's face had moved away again, and her eyes sparkled, "Don't get the wrong idea, Vala and I both prefer men, but we both love you too, so..." Cassandra swallowed, and Leavy chuckled softly, "Don't be embarrassed, there's no pressure, just holding you close tonight would be lovely too."

Cassandra was mostly surprised, and she didn't know what to answer, mainly because she didn't know what she wanted. As a result she decided to borrow some time, "The virgins are in the minority tonight indeed," she whispered, "unlike Vala, you never told me how you ended up in the other camp."

"Oooh," Leavy giggled, "you want to hear a naughty story..." Cassandra blushed anew, and Leavy pecked her on the nose, "Then I'd better tell you one..."

Leavy's Naughty Tale

Leavy came up a bit, and shook up her pillow, while Vala nuzzled the nape of Cassandra's neck. The platinum blonde laid down again, on her side, and locked eyes with her. "Well," she started, "I already told you about that trip to Bulness with my father; that's what started it all really. Once I was properly home again it really hit me what had nearly happened. I had almost ended up in the claws of the most sexually depraved creatures in all of Mundea, as a virgin. Now you might say 'you're going to end up raped and tortured anyway, so who cares', but to me it seemed that still being a virgin would make such a terrible fate even worse. Now I wasn't planning on going anywhere near Mercandon ever again in my life, but enough unfortunate girls end up in Mercandon without ever having ventured close to its borders anyway."

"Even more important though, at the time I intended to accompany my father more often, and maybe even follow in his footsteps someday, because traveling and seeing something of the world attracted me. I was also aware of the dangers that would bring though. Wagon men often become the target of robbers and brigands, and for a pretty young woman such attention could easily turn into roadside rape. So I decided I didn't want to stay a virgin anymore, to make sure I would be able to remember my deflowering fondly. From that moment on I started to look at the men I came across differently, and as I became much more aware of my sexuality I also discovered I really liked attracting male attention."

Vala giggled softly, "So that's when you became such a tease..."

Leavy blushed, "Yes, I confess, I do like to tease, to turn men on." She swallowed, "But in a good-natured way. I would never hurt a man intentionally... It's what got me deflowered though, in a rather exciting way, teasing I mean. After the round trip to Rogin and Bulness I started to accompany my father more often. Most of his business took him only as far as Windagon, or Iriskan, but we did make some longer trips too. One of those trips took us all the way to Kurgun in the north east, by Iriskan, Merdion, Ovega, and Ranodo. We took a cargo of wheat to Iriskan first, and there we loaded a cargo of heavy flannel for Kurgun."

"We had an erectable canvas cover for the wagon, and we also had a small canvas shelter we could put up next to it, but whenever possible we stayed at inns, especially in bad or cold weather. This trip happened in autumn, and while the weather was still fair for the time of the year when we departed Breza, the nights were already getting cold. All went well until we got past Ranodo, and turned north, that's when the weather turned foul. Now from Ranodo to Kurgun, with a heavy load, is a four day ride, which means three stays overnight. There's only one inn along the road from Ranodo to Kurgun though, at the halfway point."

"Normally we would have slept beneath the canvas cover, but with the flannel we were carrying that wasn't an option, because we couldn't risk staining the fabrics. So we had to put up the small canvas shelter instead, in the freezing rain, and as a result we had a really miserable night. When we got underway again the next morning we were both cold and wet, so we were really really happy when, at dusk, the inn came in sight. It was named the Crispy Duck, and after stabling the horses we quickly went inside. We were welcomed by a smiling inn keeper, a blazing fireplace, and big mugs of grug, which is a mixture of hot tea and fireborg."

"Once we had downed the grug, courtesy of the house, we arranged for sleeping accommodation. Whenever we stayed at an inn I often shared a room with my father, for financial reasons, but on this occasion only single rooms were available. We went to our rooms upstairs to change into something dry and when we arrived back at the common room it was time for dinner. The inn proved true to its name, as it served an excellent crispy duck, roasted with honey. We were halfway through our meal when they came in, this group of six, their cloaks dripping wet from the rain. Going by their heigth I assumed they were five adults and a fat child, but when they disrobed I was proven wrong."

"What I had assumed to be a child turned out to be a dwarf, and one of the adults, a female, had pointy ears and blue skin. I knew about dwarfs and elves of course, but, like most people, I had never seen any in the flesh before. The other four were humans, three men and a woman, and as they sat themselves down at the table next to ours my eyes caught on one of them. He was large and muscular, with black hair and dark skin. He wasn't brown like the Mercandon are though, his brown had a reddish hue, and gods was he handsome... And then, while he was lowering himself onto his seat, our eyes met, and he smiled, and my core liquefied."

Cassandra chuckled, "Oh my..."

Leavy grinned, "Yeah... Anyway, I looked away prudishly of course, as is expected from a decent girl on such occasion, and as I did I realized my father was speaking to me. So I turned my attention to him and listened to him telling me these new arrivals were probably adventurers. I immediately got visions of all kinds of heroics they must be involved with, which only added to my excitement of course. As the object of my interest was sitting opposite me, and just a table away, I could watch him relatively inconspicuously, but he still noticed. I had half expected for him to be involved with one of the two, rather beautiful, females of the group, but it soon turned out he wasn't."

***

"We had dessert, some local cheese with a glass of wine, and afterwards my father had a beer, and I had another glass of wine. I don't know if it was the wine, or me just getting more comfortable with the situation, but soon I was really flirting with the adventurer. Soon it was time for bed because two days on the road, in awful weather, had seen my father and me pretty worn out. As I already mentioned, our rooms were on the first floor and as I ascended the stairs, following my father, I just felt those eyes on me, and so..."

"And so you treated the poor man to the kind of naughty performance you're well known for nowadays," Cassandra heard Vala complete Leavy's sentence for her.

The platinum blonde blushed, "There was some whistling, which made me realize, a little belatedly, that he wasn't the only man in the inn's common room. My father didn't react, he was probably just too tired to notice, and once on the landing we both went our separate ways to our rooms. Once inside I bolted the door behind me, got out of my clothes and into my nightgown, and then I turned in. The bed was nice, and the comforter was warm and clean, and I went to sleep fantasizing about the handsome stranger in the common room below. I had no idea how much time had passed when I was woken by knocking on the door."

"I got out of the bed and, with a sleepy head, opened the door, expecting it to be my father." Leavy grinned, "It wasn't of course, it was the handsome stranger, and by the time my befuddled brain reacted he was already inside the room. Once inside he just grabbed me, and as I opened my mouth to tell him to leave he silenced me with a kiss. I wrestled in his arms, but only for a couple of seconds, and the moment I relaxed his tongue came out to play. It wasn't my first real kiss, but he was really good, and I couldn't keep myself from responding in kind. It lasted for what felt like an eternity, and when his lips finally left mine I started telling him he couldn't just barge in and take me for granted, but my words froze on my lips as my eyes met his."

"They were a medium golden brown, and I nearly drowned in them, and then he told me that it was too late for me to back down on all the veiled promises I had made. He then swooped me up like I weighed nothing and carried me over to the bed, where he dumped me on the mattress rather unceremoniously. I started to get up again, while he started to undress himself in a hurry, and I just couldn't keep my eyes off him, telling myself I could always still stop him after he undressed. Gods did he undress... I mean it was all muscles, and he didn't stop when he came to his shorts either." She blushed, "He was huge, a huge cock on a big man, and he was half hard already. I got a little distracted by it, and then he was in bed with me."

"He immediately started to strip me out of my nightgown. I resisted, and told him I was going to scream. He just laughed, and answered that if I was going to scream I would have started screaming a long time ago, and that doing so now would only get a tease like me an audience anyway. I remembered the whistling, and I didn't scream, and as he was much stronger than I was I was soon as naked as him. Everything became a blur then, as I realized I was basically going to be taken without my consent. He effortlessly forced my legs apart with his own, and then one of his big hands cupped my pussy while the other one grabbed a breast."

"I started to whimper as I felt him slip a finger inside me, yelped as he touched my hymen, and then everything stopped. The finger withdrew first, followed by his hands, and then his face appeared above mine. His eyes were big, and he looked concerned, and then he asked me if I was still a virgin. I just nodded, and he reacted by hugging me close, and apologizing for being such an insensitive ass, his words. He then told me that, after the way I had been looking at him, and flirting with him, he had thought my resistance had just been bed play. He suddenly turned from a brutal would be rapist into this big cuddly toy, and I felt myself relax beneath him."

***

"He then asked me if he should leave, and I should have told him yes of course, but his voice was so warm, and he was so handsome, and the butterflies were back in my belly again." Leavy swallowed, "I locked eyes with him, and there was only gentleness in them, so I told him to stay. He kissed me again, long and tenderly, and when he came up again he told me his name was Kuruk. I told him mine in return, and then he asked me if I wanted him to make a woman out of me. He was a big man, with a huge cock, and I replied by asking him if he would be gentle with me. He nodded, and then he told me that it wouldn't come with any commitment, that it would only be for the night, because he wouldn't be able to take me with him."

"I wasn't ready for a commitment anyway, but the fact he basically told me that if he had been able to take me with him he would have, made my swoon. I said nothing, just reached up and pulled his head down, until our lips met again. We kissed, sweetly, and when I felt him cup me again I opened my legs invitingly. This time he took his time; I felt the tip of his finger trace the cleft of my lips, and then he dipped between them, and slowly slid up towards where my little pleasure button was hiding. He circled, applying the slightest pressure, and I moaned softly as pleasure started to spread from it."

Leavy moaned softly, and Cassandra became aware her naughty story telling maiden was touching herself beneath the comforter. To her surprise it didn't offend her, it just felt intimate, with someone she cared for greatly. "His finger moved down again," Leavy continued, "and he next dipped inside my opening, but only to spread my wetness this time. Then he moved up again, and started all over again on my clit. It had hardened, become erect. He massaged the little hood out of the way, and then he started to rub me ever so softly." Leavy's deep blue eyes were showing her excitement, and Cassandra tugged her own nightgown up without thinking.

The platinum blonde moaned again, a little louder this time. Cassandra's hand let go of the nightgown and started to slide down her naked belly. Vala's hand, that had been resting on her hip, started to move down simultaneously though, along the fold separating her thigh from her abdomen. "Let me," the redhead's voice whispered softly into her ear, "so you'll be able to think it's him."

Cassandra hesitated, feeling confused, but her hand stopped moving. It's okay, she told herself, they care for you as much as you care for them. Her thoughts wandered to what Vala had said next. But who did she mean with 'him', Brando or this Kuruk that deflowered Leavy? To her surprise, and embarrassment, she realized both options excited her. Vala's fingers had reached the top of her slit, and as one of them pressed between her labia she lifted her upper leg in a reflex. The finger dipped down a little, and then the tip was circling her clit. She moaned softly, both from pleasure and from embarrassment, as she realized she was soaking wet.

Leavy smiled, and Cassandra blushed. "His other hand found my breast again," the platinum blonde continued, "and after kneading it softly his fingers concentrated on the hardened nipple." The comforter had slipped down a little, the upper one of Leavy's breasts was bare, and Cassandra watched her slender fingers mimic what she was describing. Vala's able fingers, in the meantime, had bared her own clit, and a loud moan escaped her throat as her maiden started to gently rub her.

"Just relax and enjoy," Vala's voice whispered into her ear, "just imagine it is you who is going to pleasure this handsome stranger's big cock."

Cassandra felt guilt for a moment, It's only a fantasy, she reasoned.

***

"It didn't take me long to get soaking wet," Leavy's voice continued, her eyes glowing, "and he had moved on his side next to me, but now he moved on top of me again. He was hovering above me, supporting himself on one hand, while the other one positioned his fat cockhead between my slippery lips, against my dripping virgin hole." Leavy lifted her hand from her breast, and reached out towards her. Cassandra watched her curve a finger behind the top of her nightgown, and then Leavy slowly pulled down, baring her breasts. "You have beautiful tits," her maiden whispered, "I'm sure he would have liked them as much as he did mine."

With that she cupped the upper one, and softly kneaded the firm creamy flesh, before moving her fingertips to the pink, hardened, nipple. "I spread wide for him," her maiden continued her story, "pulling up my legs in the process, and surrendering my virginity. He moved his fat glans up and down my slit a couple of times, lubricating himself, and then he started rubbing my clit with it. Soon I was begging for him to take me, but as he placed the tip against my opening again, and started to push, all my virgin fears suddenly returned. He stopped pushing in further, his head came down, and his lips met mine again. He kissed me gently, and then he told me to relax."

Leavy's fingertips were gently rubbing her nipple, Vala's were rubbing her clit even more gently, and Cassandra moaned loudly as she imagined herself in Leavy's situation; completely at the mercy of some handsome well-endowed stranger. "Yes," Leavy whispered, "just imagine it is you, waiting to be deflowered by this huge cock, and filled with a stranger's seed." It felt like betrayal, but it was also just a fantasy, and Cassandra moaned loudly again when pleasure bloomed. "He was firmly wedged at my entrance now," Leavy continued, "and his other hand came down next to me too. He slipped them beneath my shoulders from below while he lowered himself onto his elbows."

1...34567...9