Casus Belli Ch. 11: A New Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra moaned softly as she remembered the shameful incident.

"That means nothing," Kasho reacted, "In our own culture, long ago, before we had korkumun tea, it was common for a female to stay a virgin until she wanted to get with cub. The important thing here is that everyone saw that it wasn't her first time sucking cock. She was bound to a male, and they were obviously having sex, they just hadn't yet decided to reproduce. In our culture they would have been considered mated, and that's all that matters here."

Cassandra looked up at her master, looking for reassurance, but none was coming, and she whimpered softly as a result. "Bashuk," Denora said softly, "she needs to know what to expect, so she can mentally prepare for it."

Bashuk looked down at his prize, and caressed her hair once more, "Don't worry too much," he said softly, "whatever happens, you won't leave my sight, and whomever I might have to grant access will know better than to hurt you... Now there are going to be small podiums near where the pack will be sitting. You would be taken to one, and once on it you would be used, for the duration of the celebrations, or until those having access decide to return you to your master."

Cassandra moaned softly. It sure wasn't something she was looking forward too, but four of her former maidens had been fucked by seven males too the previous evening, and handled it just fine, hadn't they? It made her feel ashamed.

"Submitting willingly would reflect well on your master," Bashuk then added, "while being uncooperative would be frowned upon, and physically resisting would force me to punish you, by putting you in the stocks for the duration of the celebrations at least." Cassandra swallowed hard. "Yes," Bashuk said, "we wouldn't want that to happen..." He then checked with the girls, "And just so you know, the stocks aren't a punishment for whores and prizes exclusively. When males break the law they end up at the whipping pole, having the skin flayed from their backs, but for females it's the stocks instead, where they have their asses strapped, and their holes fucked raw. Neither is a pretty sight..."

There was some hard swallowing all around. "Orc law is going to be installed in all of Nigawa," the huge warlord then said, "it's fair, and it doesn't allow for class justice. Punishment is public and swift, and there won't be a need for prisons anymore. If the pole or the stocks aren't deemed enough slavery is added to the punishment, which in your case would mean the brothel. And then there's the death penalty too of course, but that's usually reserved for murderers and traitors."

The huge orc looked down at his prize once more, "Anyway, if you behave, the worst case scenario for you is seven orc males fucking you, on the podium, for as long as the official celebrations last. Now I would be able to cut that time short a little, but being too obvious about it would cost me respect, and you would still have to endure it for a couple of hours at least." He took her face in his big hands, and kissed her on her forehead. "It's not certain this is going to happen, but if it does, it isn't something you won't be able to handle." Cassandra re-found her composure, and her back straightened as a result. "That's more like it," Bashuk said softly. She looked up at him pleadingly, "Permission to speak," her master chuckled in response.

"I don't want you to lose respect over me, Sir," she said softly.

Bashuk said nothing, he just hugged her close, and snuggled her so fiercely that it made her blush.

Unexpected Skills

Tea time arrived, so they moved to the dining table, and had tea, the normal kind this time. Polly served them all a piece of cinnamon and apple cake, placing two pieces on Bashuk's plate again. The huge orc smiled at the petite blonde as she winked at him, just like he had smiled at the ridiculously large tea-cup she had placed on the table in front of him a little earlier. Cassandra wondered where she got the thing from, while sharing its hot contents with her master. It was missing the royal emblem that adorned all of Bromodin's earthenware, and it was in a different style and color also. It was just another example of Polly's remarkable requisitioning skills, she concluded.

Her eyes found the girl straddling Kasho's lap, face to face with the big orc, with a more normal sized tea cup connecting their lips. She was holding it with both hands, and tipping it to and fro, so they could take sips in turn. It was one of the most adorable things she had ever witnessed, and going by his expression Kasho was experiencing it like that too. Who would have thought, she thought, just a day ago. The other girls were clearly as enamored with their companions as Polly was. Things sure moved fast once beds got shared... She looked up at Bashuk, straight into his 'told you so' face. She blushed, and at the same time wondered why he hadn't arranged for himself to end up with one of her girls, instead of with a pleasure slave who was still in love with a human male.

That's because he places his males' well-being before his own, just like you do with your girls. The thought hit her out of nowhere. And he's so deserving, and needing of it, was her next thought. But she couldn't give what wasn't there to give, her heart was owned by another male, a human male, already. The only thing you have to give is your body, so you better give it totally, with no holding back, become the perfect pleasure slave for him, anytime, anywhere, and in every way. She reached down, opened up the clasp of her Cardigan, and moved her shoulders as it fell open, letting it slip down along her arms and back.

Her large breasts were bare now, and she rubbed them against his chest, while taking his left hand in her right one, and guiding it down between her spreading thighs. His fingers slid straight between her slick labia, towards her hot core. She gestured towards the remaining mattresses with her head. "You have permission to speak," he said softly.

"I haven't thanked you yet," she said in a husky voice, "for letting me have korkumun tea, for as long as I want, and I know how much getting me pregnant meant to you..." Cassandra swallowed, "So now I want to be the best pleasure slave I can be to you, because you deserve nothing less." Her master smiled, and then a thick finger ended up on top her clit, and started to slowly circle it. Cassandra moaned loudly, and her hips rocked, as her body reacted. The finger massaged the little hood out of the way, and concentrated on her now fully exposed pleasure button. The pressure he exerted was negligible, but the pleasure it generated was not.

She trembled against her master, wailing softly, as a small orgasm made her sheath ripple, and then left her with this amazingly warm feeling in her breasts and belly. He kissed her on top of her head, and then the finger withdrew, and Casandra realized she had just been rewarded. She had wanted to reward him, only to get rewarded herself. As she looked up at him he placed a finger beneath her chin, and then he lowered his head and kissed her lightly on her lips. He lifted away before she could react, smiling softly. It made her feel even more indebted, and she promised herself to make the coming night very special for him, no matter how sore she might be after these celebrations.

Not much later, after the girls cleared the table once more, Bashuk took all of them with him to the martial arts room, and they spread out around the large mat after entering. The mat was over six yards wide, and more than twelve yards long. "Well," her master then said, "which of you girls train here? And with whom?"

"All of us do," Denora replied, "but most of us only started training fairly recently."

"Since it became clear Nigawa was going to lose the war, I presume..." Bashuk reacted.

Denora nodded, "Yes," and then she blushed, "not because of the orcs, but because..."

"Because defeat often brings lawlessness and chaos, exposing the female population to looters and rapists," Bashuk finished for her. "As you may have noticed, we did our best to prevent that from happening, and considering the reports I have seen, we generally did so with success." He looked down at Cassandra, "But you couldn't have foreseen that, so you made the right choice, to protect your own."

"Beforehand it was just Cassy and me." Syldan chimed in. "I acted as her krujac instructor, which is an unarmed close combat art originating, like my forefathers, from the south."

***

Bashuk nodded, "So that's where that delicious skin tone of yours originates from..." Syldan blushed fiercely, and the huge orc smiled at the other girls, apologizing, "Don't think that means that your lighter skin tones aren't delicious, because they are." They all blushed at the compliment, and Bashuk gestured at the surrounding cabinets, filled with close combat weapons. "So..., unarmed combat..., what are these for then?"

Syldan gestured at Cassandra, "Those belong to the resident sword specialist. Your prize happens to be a master at savac, the way of the sword."

Bashuk chuckled, "Well well, a master even... So I was really lucky she didn't just kill me at the surrender ceremony I guess..." Cassandra felt ridiculed by the tone he used. It was the first time he truly mocked any of her abilities, and her eyes shot fire as a result. "Oh!" Bashuk reacted, "she doesn't like that..." Cassandra fumed, and her master addressed Syldan. "Take her onto the mat, and show me those close combat skills of yours."

Syldan looked back at him hesitatingly for a moment, and then her expression changed into a determined one, "Only if you allow us to don our protective gear first."

Bashuk frowned, and then he nodded, and Syldan left the room to collect the necessary gear. Once she had left the huge orc reached out and ruffled his prize's hair, "Don't be mad, I was just teasing you a little." Cassandra pouted, and her master reached out and pulled her close against him, "I'm sorry," he said, "it's just that you're so much smaller than me. You wouldn't have had a chance." Cassandra looked up at him, doubt all over her face. "Permission to speak," he said with a grin.

Cassandra cleared her throat, "My savac teacher always told me that sword fighting isn't about size, that's it's purely about skill."

The huge Warlord chuckled, "Well, you've handled my sword since, what did that tell you?"

The resident savac master swallowed, "That there may be exceptions to the rule..."

Bashuk patted her on the head, "Your instructor was right, but there exist limits to the size differences skill can compensate for. The first one is reach," he gestured at the surrounding cabinets, "and should you try to block a swing from my sword with one of those, something would break, and it wouldn't be my sword. Even simply deflecting a blow might already be beyond what your sword arm can withstand. All of this together represents a serious handicap, requiring a serious advantage in skill to offset." Syldan returned with the gear, and after first removing her ankle boots put it down in the center of the mat. She then started to undress.

"Go help her," Bashuk told Cassandra, and she hurried to where Syldan was wrestling with her dress. "These dresses really have to go," the huge orc stated while she got busy unlacing Syldan. The girl didn't bat an eye while baring her chest, and once she was down to her panties Cassandra helped her don her gear. When she was finished Syldan returned the favor, and when she was geared up too Bashuk, after removing his boots, stepped onto the mat. The huge orc circled them, and then he checked their gear, with eyes and hands, making Syldan blush. "I have held your bare tits in my hands, and licked your pussy, so there's really no need for embarrassment," he chuckled at her shy reaction.

"That was..., different," Syldan reacted, blushing even more fiercely.

Bashuk was just checking her chest protection, and let his hands slip around her, after which he pulled the raven haired girl against him. "You belong to me," he said, "like everyone in this pack does." His voice softened, "But I, and the other members of the pack, belong to you too..." He pecked her on the top of her head protection, and then he let go of her and turned his attention to Cassandra. "How does it feel?" he asked, "to be fully covered up once more..."

Cassandra blushed, "Almost strange..."

Her master checked her gear, very thoroughly, even more thoroughly than he had done with Syldan. "This is good equipment," he then concluded, "it protects all the vulnerable points well, without interfering with mobility too much." He stepped back towards the edge of the mat, "Alright, now show me what this 'krujac' is all about."

***

They started their warm-up routine, and as soon as they were ready for it they turned towards each other and greeted, and then started sparring. Once they were circling each other it quickly became clear Syldan was holding back, and Cassandra reacted in kind. Moves and feints, punches and kicks, blocks and parries, as they danced around each other. After a couple of minutes of it Bashuk interjected, "When are you girls going to stop fooling around? Or do you both require a good spanking first, before you're willing to show me what you can really do?" Cassandra blinked, and Syldan swallowed, and then they started to fight in earnest.

After a couple of very intense minutes, during which Syldan clearly dealt out more than she received, Bashuk stopped them. "That was excellent," he told them, "and I noticed both of you mainly staying low. That's because you're female, isn't it?" They both nodded. "You're clearly the most accomplished fighter here," he then told Syldan, before turning towards Cassandra, "but you're no slouch either, far from it." He thought for a moment, and then he gestured at Syldan. "Go sit at the side of the mat, will you." He then turned towards Cassandra, and grinned, "Alright, girl, time to show your master what you can do."

Cassandra swallowed hard, and then decided to risk it, "Permission to speak Sir?" Bashuk just nodded, "You aren't wearing any protective gear," she then said.

Bashuk laughed, and then he locked eyes with her, "Just don't try to geld your master, alright?"

Cassandra blushed, "Of course not Sir..., I'm not going to hurt my my master's ability to pleasure me..." He laughed once more, and then he took position opposite her and gestured for her to start. She performed the traditional greeting, "That's to show respect to your adversary, isn't it," Bashuk reacted.

She nodded, "Yes Sir," and blushed as he greeted her back next. She then started to circle him, very warily, because she wasn't looking forward to getting hit by the huge orc. He moved rather graciously for his bulk, and there clearly was method to his movements, making her wonder if he was a student of that orcish close combat technique Yakha apparently was a master at.

"Come on," Bashuk grinned, "don't be shy. I promise I won't spank you if you hurt me..." She was faster than he was, and also more agile, and she executed a series of probing attacks, placing a couple of glancing blows, that clearly had no impact at all on her massive opponent. A moment later there was an opening in his defense, and she hit him full on, which felt as if hitting a stone wall. The resistance disrupted her planned movement, and punishment arrived swiftly, as Bashuk's fist impacted her protected chest hard enough to blow the wind out of her. He sent her sprawling, and she landed pretty hard, but still managed to use the momentum to end up on her feet again.

He seemed impressed, while she realized he hadn't really used any force at all, and that she really had to change tactics on him, before he accidentally hurt her. Thinking of a plan she realized she and Syldan had just been trading kicks and punches earlier, and that her master probably wasn't aware there was a wrestling component to krujac too. She danced around him, using her superior agility to make sure she stayed out of his reach. "You look just like you're trying to swat some annoying insect," Yakha's voice sounded amused. Bashuk growled something unintelligibly, and started to try and increase his reach, which meant he was getting lighter on his feet, less sure footed.

He tried to catch her, but he was only hitting air, and then the inevitable happened. He over extended just at the right moment, and she grabbed him by his shirt, and pulled him back with her. Unbalanced as he was the huge orc toppled forward towards her as she landed on her back, and her feet connected with his belly as she continued her backwards roll. She groaned at his weight, but she was really only changing his trajectory a little, so her legs held, and then his feet became airborne and he somersaulted over her, to land on his back with an earthshaking crash, on the mat behind her. She was on top of him before he had time to regain his wits, desperately trying to manage a neck clamp on him.

It was of no use, Bashuk was simply too strong for her, way way too strong, and he simply sat himself up cross-legged, no matter her efforts to hold him down, lifting her off the mat with him. That was when she first noticed the laughing produced by the public gathered around the mat, and realized she had made her master look like a fool. Before she had a chance to react though he proceeded to simply pluck her from his neck. She whimpered, expecting to end up belly down across his lap, for a good spanking. He put her down on her butt, facing him, instead. She felt dread as he locked eyes with her, looking quizzically, and then he smiled, and pulled her against him, caressing her hair.

"That was awesome," he said next, and then he pushed her away a little and locked eyes with her once more, "I didn't hurt you, didn't I, when I hit you?" She smirked, and he winced, "I'm sorry, I was holding back, but it's difficult to gauge."

She snuggled up against him, "I noticed you were holding back Sir, it's just that I'm a frail woman. You should wear gloves next time, those spread the force of impact a little."

He chuckled, "Next time? Did you enjoy tossing your master around that much? I should have spanked you... And then he started caressing her again."

***

Cassandra just felt he was proud of her, that she had made him proud of her, and it made her feel good, and as she looked towards her teacher Syldan was beaming. "This makes me curious about what the other girls can do," Bashuk said, looking at Syldan.

The resident krujac master looked at the assembled girls in turn. "Alright, go gear up you lot," she ordered with a chuckle.

The girls filed out, and Bashuk turned his attention back to Cassandra, who had just finished removing her head protection. "This also makes me curious about that sword master title of yours...," he said.

"It's called savac," she replied, looking up at her master, "and I've been trained in it from a very young age."

"Well," Bashuk replied, "I would like to see it." He looked towards Syldan next, "You're her usual training partner at this savac too I presume?"

Syldan shook her head, "No, I'm not. She helped me showing the girls how to evade and take out the average unsuspecting sword fighter recently, but that's as far as it goes."

Her master looked back at her again, "So who did you train with?"

She bit her lip, "When my teacher retired, my father took over, and I used to train with Brando, my betrothed, too." Her eyes started to moisten, and she fought back her tears. "I haven't been training in a while...," she then managed, her voice trembling.

"I'm sorry," Bashuk said softly, and she felt his sincerity. It made her straighten her back once more, and he caressed her face in response. "I'll have to settle for a one-female show then," he added with a soft smile, before starting to get up, lifting her with him. She led him past the cabinets on his request, explaining the various types of weapons and armor displayed to him, to end up at the main cabinet, holding all the important weapons. Bashuk opened up the cabinet, and his fingers caressed the two expensively glittering swords at its center. "These aren't for fighting, or are they?" he asked.

1...34567...9