Casus Belli Ch. 11: A New Reality

Story Info
The merging of cultures, and bodily fluids...
29.7k words
4.88
2.8k
4

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 10/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Banbeck
Banbeck
276 Followers

In this chapter the pack's members get more familiar with each other's lives, and more information about the orcs becomes available.

Cautionary (for series): non-consent, reluctant, violence, straight sex, inter species sex, anal sex.

Cautionary (for chapter): inter species sex.

Setting: Nigawa, planet Mundea (Galeon III), year 3647 (local)

Note: a map of Nigawa, and a floor plan of Bromodin keep, are available, the link can be found on my profile page.

Characters:

Cassandra, human female, 21 years old, Bashuk's prize, female lead

Denora, human female, 24 years old, Cassandra's servant

Vala, human female, 22 years old, Cassandra's servant

Syldan, human female, 19 years old, Cassandra's servant

Leavy, human female, 21 years old, Cassandra's servant

Moiga, human female, 23 years old, Cassandra's servant

Polly, human female, 18 years old, Cassandra's servant

Bashuk, orc male, 32 years old, Green Vale Orcs Warlord

Kurgan, orc male, 27 years old, Bashuk's 2nd in command

Kasho, orc male, 26 years old, Bashuk's guard

Yakha, orc male, 26 years old, Bashuk's guard

Batul, orc male, 25 years old, Bashuk's guard

Durgat, orc male, 25 years old, Bashuk's guard

Bolar, orc male, 24 years old, Bashuk's guard

Casus Belli 11: A New Reality

First Night

The males all got up, cradling the girl of their choice, and after wishing Bashuk a pleasant night they filed out of the living room. Once the doors had closed behind them Bashuk got up too, cradling Cassandra, his girl of choice, his prize, in his huge arms. She slipped an arm around her master's neck as he carried her off towards the bedchamber, and held on tight. He carried her in through the doors, and then went straight for the huge bed, where he dropped her down on her feet. "Get in," he said, before turning and walking back to the still open doors. She climbed on the bed, and took up the position of the pleasure slave at its center, while she watched Bashuk close the bedchamber doors.

He chuckled as he returned. "I said get IN the bed..., not on top of it..." Cassandra blushed, and as her cardigan and leg warmers were still in the living room, and she was feeling cold, she scrambled to get beneath the enticing comforter.

Bashuk lifted the comforter at the side, and slid in beneath it too. "Don't you desire sex, Sir?" Casandra asked timidly.

Her master frowned at her, "Since when can't you have sex beneath a comforter? Is this a human practice?"

Cassandra blushed once more, "No! humans have sex beneath the comforter all the time."

The huge orc grinned, "All the time? No wonder you're so eager..." She pouted as he made fun of her, and Bashuk reached out and pulled her against him. "It's whores that aren't allowed covering when having sex, but you're a prize, there's a difference..." His big hands had started caressing her, and she felt herself relax against him. "We orcs often have sex while in the company of others," he continued, "in which case it is all out in the open, but when a male takes a female to bed... The pack girls are probably all beneath a comforter too by now," he chuckled, "well, except maybe for Leavy that is. I have a feeling Kurgan is going to push that little fantasy of hers to the limit."

A frown crossed her temple. "Don't worry," Bashuk added with a wink, "Kurgan knows what he's doing, and he would never really hurt her."

Cassandra nodded, "I was expecting you to choose Leavy as your bed-warmer..."

Her master stroked her hair, and he smiled softly, "You chose me in the great hall, but I chose you too, remember? And that wasn't based on your looks alone..." His hand moved, and he started caressing her breasts, "Although I easily could have chosen you based on your looks alone..." Casandra felt herself blush, and then his hand slid further down, and gently caressed her butt, before his fingertips traced down her ass crack and rubbed her anus. "How's your guest-hole?" he asked, "ready to be reclaimed by its real owner?"

She swallowed, "I..., it's a little sore actually..." She bit her lower lip, "I'm sorry things didn't go to plan, and you had to watch another male being my first in there."

Bashuk smiled, "With hindsight, I don't regret it. You were already hurting when accepting Batul's cock, and he's smaller than I am." Cassandra stared back at him, and his other hand cupped her face, its thumb caressing her cheek. "I don't take pleasure from hurting you, or watching you getting hurt... There are males that are that way, but not many, and I always try to keep them away from the females, prizes included." He grinned, "I also forgot to bring the lube; it's still in the living room, so reclaiming your guest-hole will have to wait anyway." The finger lifted from her anus, the hand moved to her front, and the finger rubbed the entrance to her slit.

She pulled her top leg up in response, lifting the knee, granting her master access, and a soft moan escaped her as the finger slid down between her slick labia. "I am going to reclaim you anyway," he said, while slowly penetrating her sheath, "I'm just going to use another hole for it..." He rubbed his palm against her clit, while the finger inside her pussy curled up and rubbed her pleasure spot. Her body reacted instantly, and a lustful moan escaped her as she felt herself lubricating. Excitement battled with shame; how 'easy' she had become in so short a time; she had still been a virgin half a day ago.

It felt like betraying her love, but it also felt like she was repaying a debt, and the conflicting feelings resulted in confusion, but she didn't really have a choice anyway, did she? Fortunately she was young, with a healthy appetite for sex... She rolled on her back, spreading wide, to grant her master better access. After all, like Brando had said, it was just sex, wasn't it? Bashuk was laying on his side to her right, and he reacted by slipping his left hand beneath her back, lifting her a little so he could grab the side of her left breast from behind. As his fingers started kneading the firm flesh his mouth came down on her other breast, and started sucking and nibbling at the nipple.

Cassandra writhed as he pleasured her, and her right hand reached out and slid down his muscular abdomen, to find his huge cock hard as stone. It fueled her desire, and she moaned in anticipation as her fingers followed the thick veiny shaft down to his over-sized scrotum. Bashuk groaned as she caressed his large balls. They were easily as big as goose eggs, and they felt heavy, but she doubted they would be able to pump yet another huge load of potent orc seed inside her fertile human pussy. He had cum thrice already after all, and the last time, inside Leavy's pussy, was only a short while ago.

It doesn't matter anyway, she thought, you have his seed inside you already, so if he manages another huge load it'll just be more of the same. She remembered him fucking her in the great hall, and felt herself blush. You actually enjoyed the feeling of him pumping his seed inside your fertile belly, didn't you? And with everyone watching too, your poor betrothed included, you slut. There was no denying it; she loved the feeling of a man, a male, filling her pussy with his sperm. And not just your pussy, is it? It had also felt good when Bashuk filled her mouth later that afternoon, and when Batul filled her bowels just a short while ago.

Also, anal had felt good, and the thought that she could have had sex that way with Brando while still remaining a virgin, like it was common practice with young orc couples apparently, made her feel regret. Had she only known. Gods, if she had known she could have had normal sex with Brando too. It was easy with hindsight. Water under the bridge, she thought. Remembering having her ass fucked by Batul, earlier that evening, produced a question. "Bashuk?" she asked.

The mouth left her right nipple. "Yes?"

"Why did you order Batul to get me on my back before cumming?"

The huge orc chuckled, "To make sure it would be my seed knocking you up. If he had cum inside you while you were still on your knees and elbows his sperm would have leaked straight into that eager cunt of yours." She blushed, because she had been eager indeed. "I should have had you plugged up before," he continued, "but I didn't exactly plan for Batul being the one breaking in your guest-hole."

"He was very considerate," she said, "and I really appreciated that, but what do you mean by 'plugged up'?"

"Have your pussy closed off by inserting a blocking plug, to prevent other males' seed from entering. I'll arrange for one first thing tomorrow, and have you wear it whenever you having sex with other males is likely."

"Will I have much need for it?" she asked, with a slight tremble in her voice.

***

Bashuk's face appeared next to hers. "Well," he said, "the pack's other males are all going to have a mate soon, and I have been told human females are rather possessive of their mates... That leaves official guests of the pack, and when visiting it's considered polite to make one's pleasure slave available to the host too. There are some other occasions, but not that many." He pecked her on top of her nose, "Your master is not really looking forward to sharing you girl, especially with males from outside the pack, but our customs will have to be respected I'm afraid..." His hands and fingers hadn't stopped moving, and as a result she was absolutely dripping by now.

"Your prize is ready to be reclaimed master...," she whispered, while worrying about what 'reclaiming' entailed exactly. She feared she was in for another rough pounding, like the one she had experienced in the great hall before, the one her pussy was still a little sore from. Bashuk just smiled, and then the finger slipped out, and the arm withdrew, before he moved on top of her. He was supporting himself on his elbows, but still she felt his huge weight. Her master was massive, and it was all muscle, he hadn't a gram of fat on him. She spread wide, pulled her knees up, and lifted her feet off the mattress, fully exposing herself. "I'm yours, Sir," she whispered.

Her master's face radiated lust, fueling her fear, but she did her best not to show it. His hands moved in, landed on top of her large breasts, and started caressing them. He wasn't rough at all, as she had expected he would be, and she felt herself relax as a result. He smiled down at her, while the tips of his large fingers circled her hardening nipples. "I'm convinced reclaiming is best done by providing a prize with more pleasure than the other male, or males, provided her with...," he said, making her realize that her efforts to hide her anxiety had probably been less than successful. "Now reach down," he continued, "and guide your master's cock inside that tight slave cunt of yours."

She swallowed, and then she reached down, and took hold of his huge shaft. "Yes," he said, "the pack girls now have a pussy..., well..., except for Leavy maybe, but you're a pleasure slave, and pleasure slave's still have a cunt. They're basically just a set of warm fleshy holes, for cocks to satisfy themselves inside, and a fertile belly to breed." She whimpered softly and then she moved him downwards, rubbed her clit with the large cockhead, and pushed him between her slick labia. Bashuk groaned as she moved him up and down her slit a couple of times, before positioning him against her opening. He pushed in a little as she did, firmly locking himself in place.

Cassandra felt her labia stretch. "Now use your hands to support your legs as they are," Her master ordered, "I don't want to feel them close around me, because I'm reclaiming you, and not the other way around." Her fingers let go of his cock, and she reached out with both hands, grabbing the backs of her knees. "That's it," he said, "this is how you surrender control, this is how you submit, by opening wide for the male, and staying that way." The pressure increased, and Cassandra mewled as the fat cockhead entered her, and maybe an inch or so of thick shaft followed. He pulled back a little, and then another inch got pushed inside her tight hole.

Her labia stretched around him, and she could feel the thick protruding veins rubbing past them, as he slowly worked himself ever deeper inside. She felt her tunnel resist when he was about two thirds inside her, like before. He was gentle, but he also wasn't to be stopped. There was a slight stab of pain, and half a dozen pushes later she felt his balls press between her spread buttocks, confirming she had about a foot of thick orc cock inside her pussy once more. He stretched her to the limit, and she felt her sheath clench around him while he waited patiently, his fingers gently plucking at her now pebbled nipples. The initial discomfort turned into pure pleasure, and she moaned loudly as she felt it spread through her abdomen. Her master smiled once more, and then his face came down, and he pecked her on her nose.

"Not all males will be gentle with you," he then said, "some might even be quite rough, but I'll never allow for it to go beyond that. As a former Kangess you're familiar with power games I presume, and orcs are no different than humans where it comes to playing these games, meaning that some of the chieftains will try to get to me, or make a point, through you. This is the main reason I want your guest-hole to be properly broken in as soon as possible. I want to make sure you can take a real pounding in there before someone gives you one, because interference from my side, on your behalf, would be seen as weakness. Be assured I will interfere though, the moment I think someone is really giving you more than you can take, and is really hurting you."

Cassandra felt the pressure reduce as her pussy adapted to the huge invader, which added to the pleasure, and then he pinched her nipples, and her sheath rippled along his fat orc cock as she came. It was a small orgasm, and she moaned softly as it ran its course. Bashuk didn't move, just let her enjoy it. "I'm now going to make you forget all the sex you ever had before," he said once she had come down again, "and all the males you've ever been with," and then he started to fuck her. He took her very slowly, and very deeply, and she moaned softly to his rhythm while his big hands resumed caressing her breasts.

His strokes quickly lengthened, and soon his entire length was plowing her, but still very slowly. There was this smoldering fire inside her belly that slowly spread, waiting for that gust of wind that would turn it into an all-consuming blaze. At the end of every stroke his pelvis met with her engorged clit, sending sparks up her spine. She needed more stimulation, and her hips started to move, to draw more pleasure from the slowly moving cock. "Uh uh," he reacted reprimanding, "I'm in control, so don't you try to take over slave." She stopped moving, moaning frustratedly. Bashuk just kept up his slow fucking, and soon her entire body was smoldering, getting more sensitive to every caress, to every touch.

Her moaning slowly increased in intensity, and her nipples started to truly ache under the continued attention his fingertips provided. Cassandra realized something colossal was brewing, something that she had never experienced before. "It's starting to dawn on you, I see," her master said softly, "that up to now you haven't even scratched the surface of true sexual pleasure..." She felt a familiar wave starting to rise, but very slowly, and moaned in bewilderment when it didn't crest as usual, but simply kept rising, and rising, as he slowly increased the tempo of his fucking. The wave lifted her slowly towards a burning sky, and soon her body was engulfed in it, and burning too, from the tips of her toes to the top of her head.

Cassandra wailed, and then Bashuk slammed himself all the way inside her, impaling her up to his balls, and grinding himself against her throbbing clit. Pleasure exploded, starting in every erogenous zone she possessed, and then concentrating inside her clenching sheath, around his swelling cock. She felt his balls heave against her buttocks, and then a fountain of burning hot seed filled her belly. Bashuk roared, and she howled, as her entire world submerged in a sea of pleasure and pure ecstasy. It engulfed her, its simmering heat permeated her, shattering her mind, and then, after what felt like an eternity, she finally slipped away into nothingness.

***

There was darkness, and warmth, and a never before felt tranquility permeating every fiber in her body, when Cassandra returned to the lands of the conscious. She felt disorientation, and then she became aware of the huge body that was spooning her curled-up shape. Someone was nuzzling the nape of her neck, and a big hand was caressing her side. It was the slight pressure of a canine against her flesh that completed the puzzle. "Consider yourself reclaimed," his deep voice whispered into her ear. He had, and she was, but there wasn't even a hint of possessiveness in his tone, the only emotion communicated was care.

It was yet another confirmation that this powerful orc, who had every reason to hate her guts, had been truthful when he told her he preferred a happy pleasure slave, and bore her no grudge. Combined with the mind shattering sex she had just experienced, it probably meant she was the luckiest pleasure slave on the entirety of Mundea which, combined with the debt she inherited, made accepting her fate almost inevitable. Almost, because she also needed to be able to love the male bedding her, and breeding her. But her heart had already been taken, and it didn't matter that the man possessing it was nothing but a wounded slave now.

She became aware of the soreness between her legs, and the large amount of orc seed that had already flowed out of her overfilled pussy, and was now soiling her entire crotch. Bashuk had filled her fertile belly with his seed once more, making pregnancy as good as a certainty. Her mind had accepted she owed it to him, that it had become her duty to replace Bashuk's offspring, the cubs the Nigawan army had murdered in her house's name, but her heart was crying. Her heart was demanding for human babies, for Brando's babies to be exact, and she couldn't stop pining for that, no matter how improbable such an outcome was.

Before the surrender ceremony her lover had just been missing, and was still expected to return to her arms someday. Bashuk had just been this brutish orc warlord, set to enslave her people, and probably to have her raped and killed. If she survived she was going to lead this rightful resistance somehow, free her people from its orcish oppressors, and then there would be that hoped for reunion with Brando, and a happy ever after. That was all gone now, rendered obsolete by a totally unforeseen reality, a reality evaporating her only legit reason to oppose paying off her moral debt. But a bound heart can't be reasoned with, and hers loathed what would soon be growing inside her belly now.

Getting pregnant by Bashuk wasn't her only worry though. Brando had given her his blessing, to enjoy having non consensual sex with orcs, but had this blessing truly survived the shameful display he had witnessed inside the great hall? That shameful sexual encounter, and the ones that had followed afterwards, especially the one she had just experienced, had produced other worries too. Would a human male ever be able to provide her with the amount of sexual pleasure these orcs could? Would she even be able to enjoy having sex with a human male again, once she had gotten used to the huge size of orc cocks?

Cassandra feared the answers to those questions, and she also worried about how a human male would feel, how Brando would feel, fucking a woman he knew was used to cocks twice the size of his own. Brando would know he would never be able to fill her like Bashuk had, and he would fear he would never be able to give her the amount of pleasure she was used to no doubt. True love should be able to compensate for that though, shouldn't it? Considering the situation the chance of all of this becoming of importance was small, but it still existed, as long as she didn't get pregnant, as long as she didn't give birth to Bashuk's young.

Banbeck
Banbeck
276 Followers
123456...9