Casus Belli Ch. 11: A New Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra felt herself blush as she realized who would then be receiving the contents of those balls, and with Kurgan's pre-cum tasting much like Bashuk's she wasn't averse of getting a good taste of his sperm too. Leavy looked disappointed as she continued fellating Kurgan. Serves you just right, she thought, having to watch another woman draining your male, but then she felt sorry for her. Cassandra's right hand left Kurgan's waist, and she reached behind Leavy's head, pulling the platinum blonde closer, until they were cheek to cheek. The big cock in her mouth started swelling, and when she came up she grabbed the saliva dripping shaft with her other hand and let the head slip out.

Leavy opened wide as her former Kangess guided the fat head towards her, moaning softly as it slipped inside atop her tongue. The platinum blonde's pink lips closed behind the brownish-purple glans. Cassandra grabbed Leavy by her scalp, and stopped her from taking the cock any deeper, and then she increased her stroking. "Grab your male's balls," she then whispered, "and show us all how eager you are to taste his seed." Leavy did as told, whimpering as her tongue swirled around the fat head inside her mouth, and then Kurgan produced this guttural growl, and Cassandra felt him tremble as he came. The cock shook and shook, and Cassandra watched Leavy's throat working up close as the girl frantically swallowed down a big load of orc seed.

***

Kurgan slowly relaxed, and his cock started losing its hardness. There were just a couple of drops of semen running down Leavy's chin, beneath the corners of her mouth. The big male pulled back slowly, and Cassandra watched the wet gleaming head slip out past Leavy's lips. She was still holding the platinum blonde in position by her hair, but she had let go of Kurgan's cock already, and reached up, swiping up the droplets of semen from Leavy's skin with her index finger. As she presented the finger to the platinum blonde, the girl reacted by licking it clean, and as she did Cassandra could smell the orc semen on her breath. Leavy moaned softly, and licked her lips, and she knew exactly what the girl was experiencing, with the smell and taste of her male still overwhelming her senses.

The platinum blonde smiled at her, and then she leaned in and kissed her former Kangess on the cheek. Cassandra hugged her close, and as she did Kurgan's hands came down and caressed both their heads. She turned towards him, reached out and guided his now half erect cock inside her own mouth once more. Kurgan groaned as she started sucking him, applying her tongue gently, until she felt his shaft start hardening again. Meanwhile she tasted his sperm, and concluded it didn't taste that much different from Bashuk's. She increased her stimulation, but didn't take him down her throat again, and it didn't take him long to get to full-mast again.

Once he was hard as steel and throbbing once more she let him slip out of her mouth, and turned her head towards Leavy, "Now get on all fours for your male, so he can fuck you bendy-legged." Leavy swallowed, and Cassandra looked towards her master, who made a come-hither sign, and then patted his lap. She got up, and by the time she had snuggled up against Bashuk once more, Leavy was butt-up and face-down, with Kurgan kneeling behind her. She was looking at the couple from the side, and watched the big orc grab his big cock and place the fat head against Leavy's dripping opening.

The girl was soaking wet, her pink nipples on her dangling tits were fully erect, and she was moaning softly, and then Kurgan grabbed her by the hips and plowed inside her. No holding back, no mercy. Leavy produced this guttural scream as he went balls deep inside her pussy in one brutal stroke. The firm flesh of her round buttocks rippled as Kurgan's hips smashed into them, and his balls produced this wet slapping sound as they clashed with her swollen clit. Kurgan let go of her hips, and his big hands slid forward towards her dangling tits. He grabbed the firm mounts, and her pale flesh spilled from between his kneading fingers, and then Leavy came, shuddering and wailing.

When she did Kurgan pulled back, and started fucking her, with long deep strokes, making her cum again, even harder. Cassandra felt hot under her collar, and when she felt Bashuk's thick fingers sliding down her belly she opened her thighs, to grant her master access. "Tonight I'm going to fuck you like that too," he whispered into her ear, "on the main podium, for all to see." His fingers circled her clit, and she moaned loudly while in front of her Leavy got fucked like a whore. Bashuk's big fingers spread her slick labia, and then they slid inside her opening, and penetrated her deeply. He had three fingers inside her, stretching her almost painfully, and then the tips of those fingers found her pleasure spot, while his thumb bared her clit.

Her legs opened wide when the fingers started fucking her, and she moaned as hard as Leavy did on Kurgan's plowing cock. The platinum blonde was clearly close to cumming, and she wasn't the only one. Bashuk's other hand found a pebbled nipple, and started plucking at it, and deep inside her belly her orgasm ignited. Cassandra came hard, and Leavy's screaming joined her own as the girl came too. Bashuk didn't leave off, and neither did Kurgan, and soon Cassandra was cresting again. Leavy came first this time, and now it was her own lustful screaming joining the platinum blonde's. As she came down trembling, Bashuk withdrew his fingers from her pussy, allowing her to focus on the scene on the mattresses in front of her.

Leavy wasn't resting on her elbows anymore, but on her face and tits, while Kurgan plowed her harder and faster than ever before, with his big balls spanking her swollen clit. She was wailing, in a good way, and she writhed while fucking him back. "Take my seed!" the big orc groaned, and then his back arched as he slammed himself all the way inside the wailing girl in front of him. Cassandra noticed his scrotum contract as he pumped a first jet of hot seed inside Leavy's belly, and when his scrotum contracted a second time the girl he was filling with his seed came, howling. Leavy clawed at the mattress while floundering on his big cock, her eyes rolling up as the orgasm consumed her.

Kurgan came down first, and then waited for Leavy to come down too, after which he scooped her up and carried her back to the couch. He put her on his lap, and she snuggled up against him, her eyes closed, and his semen dripping out of her swollen pussy. Cassandra felt Bashuk pulling her closer against him, and snuggled up against her master in response. He caressed her, and her thoughts drifted off to the coming celebration, and while the prospect still scared her, she found strength in her master's clear affection towards her. It told her that, whatever happened, he would be there to protect her.

***To be Continued***

Copyright (c) 2023

Banbeck, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.

Note from the author:

My primary reason to publish on Lit is to get reader response, and "as is" the quantity of response this series gets isn't exactly encouraging.

Now I won't quit this series, I'll always finish what I started, but I might lower its priority in favor of all those other stories still awaiting publishing.

So to all readers who did comment, and have rated this series (and rated it highly); thank you very much, it's appreciated.

To all the other readers, who haven't commented, and didn't rate this series, but still would like for this series to keep its status as my highest priority project; please take the couple of seconds it takes to rate my work and/or the minute or so it takes to add a comment.

Thank you, Banbeck.

1...456789