Casus Belli Ch. 15: To Mate or Not to Mate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

"Relax," Kurgan's voice sounded softly, while a dozen hands started caressing her, "you're in control." She nodded her understanding, and then Batul's fingers slid up her front and undid the clasp of her cardigan. Many hands removed the garment, and then removed her leg warmers too. Once she was entirely naked the crystals dimmed, and the room faded into darkness. Cassandra lay back, and felt the hands return, resume caressing her body. Knowing they all cared for her helped her relax, and then she felt lips touch her cheek, gently kiss her skin. They slowly kissed their way down to the nape of her neck and by the time they got there she felt hot breath on her breasts too.

More lips touched her skin, and these kissed their way up to her hardening nipples, while strong hands parted and lifted her thighs. Even more lips touched her, at the backs of those thighs, and then she felt hands on her butt cheeks, and hot breath on her pussy. The hands slid beneath her butt, and a sixth pair of lips touched down, on her slightly parted labia, making her moan in anticipation. The mouth on the nape of her neck started to nibble at her flesh, and she felt canines graze the soft skin. The other mouths followed suit, pleasure spread from her nipples, and then the nibbling of her labia started.

Cassandra moaned as she felt herself lubricate. She felt a tremendous need for cock, for orc cock, overtaking her. The sensations created by all those hands and mouths stimulating all her erogenous zones simultaneously, was mind-bending, and when a thick, long, and agile tongue pushed deep inside her juice-weeping sheath and connected with her pleasure spot, at the same time as fingers teased her throbbing little button, she came with a wail. A mouth closed over her labia, and she felt her juices sucked out of her, heard the slurping sounds with which one of the males feasted on her orgasm.

The hands and mouths continued their slow dance all over her heated body, and she felt the multi-bodied but single-minded organism the males had become, move around her in the darkness. Half a dozen eager tongues visited her sheath in turn, eliciting the same number of orgasms from her floundering body, and then the hands were turning her around, and positioning her on her knees and elbows. She was nothing but a pool of desire for orc cock now, arching her back, and moaning in desperation as her cock hungry pussy wasn't immediately filled. And then she smelled one, just before its fat glans pushed between her parted lips and over her tongue.

She opened wide and felt him slide in deeply, while the taste of pre-cum spread across her taste buds. Cassandra moved her tongue around him, savoring the flavor, and then a second fat glans spread her labia, and she moaned loudly as the thick orc cock impaled her, slowly but unrelenting, stretching her, until she could feel a pair of big balls press against her throbbing clit. The moment it had seated itself the cock inside her mouth started to push, and as she swallowed it too impaled her, stretching her throat, until her nose got buried inside coarse pubic hair, and a second pair of big balls met her chin.

Meanwhile two mouths closed around her areolae, and tongues started working her stiff nipples. She had never been as full as this, had never been as stimulated as this, and when she inhaled through her nose, and the smell of maleness overwhelmed her, she came again. Cassandra screamed around the fat cock filling her mouth and throat, and the males hummed in satisfaction. The fucking started. The cocks moved slowly, prolonging her orgasm, as they plowed her from both ends, utilizing their entire length. Another dance commenced, and she tasted pussy on the second cock entering her mouth.

Lust consumed her as they fucked and fucked, with each orgasm just rolling into the next, and if there hadn't been a dozen strong hands holding her she would have collapsed. Cassandra was wondering why she was still conscious, and then the males started coming too, one after the other pumping her full with semen from both ends. That was when she lost all semblance of control, and her world turned into pure pleasure; and nothing but pleasure.

Afterwards they rested around her, with their hands caressing her, and their breathing much calmer now. Cassandra's own hands reached out to both sides, and only met faces, half a dozen of them. She had been positioned on her back once more, and caressed them back, while due to the darkness the smell and taste of orc semen were her main sensory inputs. Her legs were slightly spread, and her pussy felt deliciously sore, while she felt their sperm leaking out of her. "No one took my guest-hole..." she whispered, almost accusingly.

Some soft chuckling resulted. "We aren't done with you yet...," Kurgan's voice then sounded softly, there's going to be a second round in the morning." Outside of the bedchamber they heard the sound of a girl as she came screaming, but she couldn't determine who of her former maidens it was. Cassandra felt some movement, and then a comforter covered her from her breasts down. "Now go to sleep," her master's second in command's voice whispered, "while we watch over you, and regain our vigor." With that she felt males snuggle up against her from all sides, and as she closed her eyes sleep came easily.

***

Cassandra woke in the middle of the night, feeling totally relaxed, and then the need to visit the bathroom registered. She slowly and carefully extracted herself from the pile of male bodies, not wanting to wake them. She wasn't entirely successful. "Where are you going?" a male voice whispered.

It was Kurgan's voice. "To the bathroom," she whispered back.

"Need any help?" he asked next. She remembered their night vision, and just shook her head. "Okay," he whispered, "don't stay too long, or you might get cold." She nodded, and then she decided to take the shortcut through the study, because she didn't want to disturb her master and the girls. As she entered the connecting room though she noticed the bodies on the mattresses in the dim light provided by the crystals. The lighting was always on in the hallways and connecting rooms, for safety reasons, all be it on minimal power during the night. Of course, she thought, there are just two mattresses in the living room, and there are four here.

Bashuk was at the center, on his back, and there were two blonde heads resting on his shoulders. Then there were two additional heads resting on his chest, and the two resting on his belly made an even half a dozen. Everything else was covered by comforters, and they were all sleeping peacefully. She had planned to use one of the two toilets directly joined to the connecting room, but now she decided to use the one in the bathroom instead because she didn't want to wake anyone. She sneaked past the mattresses and into the bathroom, silently closing the heavy door behind her. The toilet was at the opposite side of the room, and she used it to relieve herself.

She returned the same way she had come, and slipped into bed again, careful not to disturb the sleeping males. Once she had arrived back in the middle, a pair of strong arms slipped around her from behind, and a male she expected to be Kurgan spooned her. "Everything okay?" a familiar voice whispered. It was indeed Kurgan. She just nodded, and then she felt the other males snuggle up against her too. They caressed her, comforters got moved a little, and once everyone was covered once more, they became motionless again. Warmth engulfed her, and it wasn't just physical warmth. The feeling was pretty amazing she concluded, before drifting off to sleep again.

***

The second time it was the light that woke her. And as she opened her eyes, she found the males in a circle around her, kneeling on top of the bed, and all sporting huge erections. "We want to make sure you're left desiring nothing...," Kurgan announced, his voice expressing nothing but affection. Cassandra realized the soft light was coming from the crystals, and not from the curtain covered windows, and as she looked up towards it the chronometer showed it was just past six. "We planned some time for you to recuperate afterwards," Kurgan explained.

Her eyes checked the presented cocks one by one, six huge veined brownish-green poles, their dark heads glistening wetly with pre-cum. Beneath all six of them equally huge balls hung, a dozen sperm factories, all no doubt well filled once more. An undecided moan escaped her, as she wavered between lust and fear. "We'll be gentle," Yakha said softly, guessing her thoughts, "and you can make us stop at any point; we only want to pleasure you."

Cassandra swallowed, and then she nodded, "I..., my pussy is still a little sore..., and I doubt my guest-hole will be up to satisfying all six of you..." They were all just smiling at her. "Does that offer you guys made earlier, about just snuggling up to me and keep me nice and warm, still stand?" she asked, blushing. There was some soft chuckling, and then six males moved in on her, snuggled up to her. The light dimmed, darkness descended once more, and they started caressing her, most gently. "The six of you already left me with nothing to desire," she half whispered. She got kissed everywhere, and she giggled softly in response.

"I mean it, you were awesome, all of you, you still are awesome...," she reacted, and the males intensified their caressing, making her moan, but not from sexual pleasure this time. They had all been hard for her, clearly in need of some sexual release, but there hadn't even been a trace of disappointment when she asked them to just hold her instead. They hadn't lied, this night was indeed all about her. She closed her eyes and reveled in the proffered affection for a while, until sleep claimed her once more, be it only for a short while this time.

***

It was Denora that woke them, as usual, and as she sat up in the midst of half a dozen stretching and yawning males her former senior maiden winked at her. "Everything was to your satisfaction?" the girl asked her.

Cassandra felt herself blush, "Yes, I've been thoroughly spoiled." Her gaze moved down Denora's naked body, and she noticed the dried semen on the insides of the auburn-haired beauty's thighs. Her master's semen. "You had a satisfying night too?" she returned the question.

Denora blushed, and she noticed the girl's eyes move to a point to her right, where she realized Batul was in the process of waking up. "It's alright," she heard the scarred orc chuckle, "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." A hand caressed her back. "I enjoyed myself too..."

The girl swallowed, "Once we're mated..."

"I can't wait to have you in my bed every night," Batul told his mate-to-be, "and I don't mind being monogamous with a girl as beautiful and lovely as you..."

Denora's blush deepened, "It's actually my bed..."

Batul got up, moved over to where Denora was standing, and swept her of her feet. "Our bed?" he asked while cradling the girl.

His mate-to-be smiled softly, and then she nodded. "The others are in the bathroom already," she then addressed the group.

Cassandra felt a pair of strong arms slide beneath her, and then she got lifted from the bed, and cradled too, and as she looked up her eyes met Yakha's. "The spoiling isn't over yet..." the big orc told her with a smile.

Once the rest of the males had gotten up too Bolar led the way, to the living room, and from there, by the private hallway, to the connecting room. As they entered the latter her eye fell on the mattresses, and the crumpled comforters heaped on top. She checked the faces of the males, curious to see if the scene was disturbing them. It was the place where, during the previous night, their future mates had had sex with their leader after all. They didn't seem to react to it at all though, and she looked up at Yakha, who was still carrying her. "In the past, did the males share their mates with the pack's other males often?" she asked softly.

Yakha's eyebrows rose, and then he shook his head, "No, sharing was usually with visitors." He grinned, "When sharing within the pack itself occurred it was, in most cases, on the females' initiative..., to spice things up a little..." He winked, "Nothing gets a male more eager to fuck his mate than having watched her fuck another male. In most cases the harem enjoyed servicing visitors because they knew that, once those visitors were gone, their mates would be fucking them to bits for days." Cassandra swallowed, remembering her master 'reclaiming' her, and Yakha chuckled, "Yes, monogamy has its drawbacks too... "

They entered the bathroom and found Bashuk and the other five girls already in the huge tub. The girls were busy washing their pack-leader, but once the other males started entering the tub they all received a warm welcome from their favorite girl. All except for Yakha that was, even after he had lowered Cassandra into the water. Syldan turned her back at him, and continued washing Bashuk, while the other girls all started washing their favorite male. The pack's resident pleasure slave picked up a washcloth and soap, and moved back to Yakha, who was hiding his sadness well. She said nothing, and just started washing the big orc, and once he had sat down in the water and relaxed her eyes looked for and found her master's.

Bashuk just smiled at her, and then he winked, before returning his attention to the caramel-skinned girl washing him. Cassandra felt a pang of jealousy as she wondered if Syldan had let her master deflower her, and then she realized she was just a pleasure slave and had neither right nor reason to feel jealous. An image of Brando filled her mind, and she felt ashamed, while at the same time realizing that Bashuk wouldn't have deflowered the girl even if she had wanted him to do so. Once she had finished washing Yakha the big orc returned the favor, and he wasn't shy while washing her more intimate parts.

Once they were finished bathing, the girls toweled the males off, and then the males returned the favor, after which a nude procession to the various bedrooms followed. Bashuk chuckled after he led his prize into his bedchamber. He gestured at the huge second bed, "I didn't know about this..." He locked eyes with her. "Were they nice to you? Did they pleasure you as promised?"

Cassandra felt herself blush. "Yes my Lord, your prize has nothing to complain about..." Her blush deepened, "If you desire to reclaim me, my cunt is still a little sore, but my guest-hole wasn't used last night..."

Bashuk reached out and ruffled her hair, "Your master was also well seen to, and his balls still ache a little from satisfying half a dozen eager pack-girls..." He winked, "I plan on reclaiming you this evening, during the mating ceremony, to remind everyone to whom you belong..." This did nothing to lessen her blushing. She helped her master dress, and then she dressed herself, before following him into the living room, where the girls had just started setting the table for breakfast.

Trouble in Paradise

"The food will arrive shortly," Denora told them once she noticed them, making Bashuk head for the dinner table instead of for the couches. Cassandra hopped onto his lap once he had sat down at his usual place at the head of the table, and then they waited for breakfast to arrive. It didn't take long, and was a classic bacon and eggs breakfast, and her master proved to have a huge appetite. While feeding him she dug in herself too. She liked fried bacon and eggs as much as Polly did, as she noticed her former maiden's chin was covered in egg-yolk, smiling as she looked up to where the petite blonde was sitting next to Kasho.

They finished breakfast, and then Bashuk addressed the males, "I want you to put that huge bed you smuggled inside my bedchamber into the living room." He gestured at the open space between the dinner table and the couches, "I want it to be moved there, to provide my prize with a nice spot to service guests in." Cassandra felt herself blush, fiercely, at the prospect of having to have sex with the pack's guests in the middle of the living room. Her master didn't seem to notice though, gesturing at the couches in turn, "After this evening's mating ceremony those mattresses are to be moved to the connecting room too, so we can put some low tables in their place, and have something to put down our food and drink on when we're relaxing."

The males all nodded in agreement, while the girls threw her sympathetic looks, except for Leavy, who was blushing a little too. Cassandra slid from her master's lap as she felt him starting to get up, and then followed him as he relocated to his comfy chair. She watched him sit down, but the usual pat on his lap didn't come. Her eyes lowered to the small carpet positioned next to the chair, representing her seldom used official kneeling spot. As she looked up again her eyes met her master's, and the huge orc chuckled softly. "How could any male resist such a pleading look," he said, before patting his lap.

His prize blushed as she hopped onto his lap eagerly, before looking up at him accusingly, "You were teasing me..."

Bashuk ruffled her hair, grinning, "Guilty as charged..." She snuggled up to him, noticing Syldan and Moiga leaving the living room, no doubt on their way to the reception room. The other girls started clearing the dinner table, while the males disappeared into the bedchamber. Some creaking and banging noises soon emanated from it, a clear sign they had set to work disassembling the huge bed, which for sure wasn't going to fit through the bedchamber doors in one piece. The remaining girls left the living room too once they had finished clearing the table, no doubt to busy themselves with their usual errands.

"Your pack will protect you, make things easy for you, as much as it can," her master said once they were alone. She looked up at him. "You servicing guests where the pack's members can keep an eye on the proceedings is part of that," he continued. She bit her lower lip, and her master hugged her close, "I only left you alone with Yasso because I absolutely trust him and knew he would never harm you. I can also assure you that the number of guests will be kept at an absolute minimum." She returned the hug. "You're a good person Cassy, which is why the entire pack cares for you, and will try to make things as easy on you as possible. We WILL have to respect our customs and traditions though, whether we like it or not..."

***

The males re-appeared from the bedchamber maybe half an hour later. They had disassembled the bed, and now moved its parts to the open space between the couches and the dinner table. She watched them as they started reassembling the heavy wooden frame, with Bolar directing, and both Durgat and Batul connecting the parts the rest of them were holding in position. By the time they were finished the opulent headboard was still missing, and so were the cushions and the comforter. It transformed the bed into this large rectangular shaped and rather expensive looking podium, be it a much more comfortable one than the one she had been abused on inside the great hall during the victory celebration.

"Now that's a podium worthy of a Warlord's prize," her master observed happily.

Cassandra still had mixed feelings about it all. "This Warlord's prize prefers her master's bed..." she said softly, while looking up at him. He looked back at her, didn't react, and then he hugged her close once more. With the bed finished, and tea-time around the corner, they moved back to the dinner table, to wait for the girls to return. They didn't have to wait long, with Polly, Vala and Leavy returning first, not much later followed by Denora, Syldan, and Moiga. They had tea as usual, with a nice slice of apple and cinnamon cake, and afterwards, with all their chores done, the males retreated to the couches, except for Yakha, who left to pay the bathroom a visit instead.