Casus Belli Ch. 15: To Mate or Not to Mate

Story Info
A carnal feast of sharing, submitting, and adorating, awaits.
33.2k words
5
1k
0

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 10/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Banbeck
Banbeck
276 Followers

In this erotica filled chapter a promise of sharing is kept, rivers are crossed, both literally and figuratively, and a harem is consolidated.

Cautionary (for series): non-consent, reluctant, violence, straight sex, inter species sex, anal sex.

Cautionary (for chapter): non-consent, inter species sex.

Setting: Nigawa, planet Mundea (Galeon III), year 3647 (local)

Note: a map of Nigawa, and a floor plan of Bromodin keep, are available, the link can be found on my profile page.

Characters:

Cassandra, human female, 21 years old, Bashuk's prize, female lead

Denora, human female, 24 years old, pack-girl

Vala, human female, 22 years old, pack-girl

Syldan, human female, 19 years old, pack-girl

Leavy, human female, 21 years old, pack-girl

Moiga, human female, 23 years old, pack-girl

Polly, human female, 18 years old, pack-girl

Bashuk, orc male, 32 years old, Green Vale Orcs Warlord

Kurgan, orc male, 27 years old, Bashuk's guard

Kasho, orc male, 26 years old, Bashuk's guard

Yakha, orc male, 26 years old, Bashuk's guard

Batul, orc male, 25 years old, Bashuk's guard

Durgat, orc male, 25 years old, Bashuk's guard

Bolar, orc male, 24 years old, Bashuk's guard

Yasso, orc male, 33 years old, Bashuk's chief engineer

Valérie, human female, 20 years old, escaped Lorasian pleasure slave.

Brando, human male, 27 years old, Cassandra's former betrothed

Casus Belli 15: To Mate or Not to Mate

A Sense of Normality Returns

Once Yasso and his escort had left Bromodin Bashuk ordered Kurgan, Batul, and Bolar back to the keep, and then he led the remainder of the farewell party into the nearby stables. They paid Karu a visit while the males checked their own mounts, and then Bashuk lifted what she assumed was his saddle from a nearby stand and she followed him to the back of the stables. Halfway there she ran into a familiar face; the stableboy that had once caught her kissing Brando. His eyes were all over her half naked body, rather impertinently, making her blush. "Are you lost?" Bashuk asked the young man, which was when she realized he was the only human working in this part of the stables.

The stableboy looked up, "No my Lord, I requested to work here, and my request was honored by the new stable master."

The huge Warlord chuckled, "Is that so? Well, you'd better focus your attention on my other mount then, because I'm taking care of this one myself." The young man blushed, and Cassandra followed her master as he moved on. "Would you like to be taken care of by a human male once in a while?" her master then asked her.

"NO!" she reacted, and then she noticed the familiar twinkling in his eyes. "My master leaves nothing to be desired concerning the 'taking care' of his mount," she whispered.

He reached out and ruffled her hair. "So, your master does leave things to be desired elsewhere?" he then inquired.

She looked up at him, blushing, "Nothing of importance Sir... Your prize happens to be quite happy with you."

They entered the maintenance shop at the back of the stables through a large heavy door, and one of the big orcs present turned around towards them. "My Lord," he said smiling, while Bashuk dropped the large saddle on a nearby empty stand, "what can I do for you?" The male was wearing a heavy leather work apron, and a well-stocked tool belt.

Bashuk gestured at her, "I need my saddle adapted for riding double..."

The big orc nodded, checked Bashuk's saddle, and then he stepped towards her and knelt down beside her. She watched nervously as he produced a measuring tape from his belt. "Place your feet at shoulder width girl," he ordered. She obeyed, and he proceeded to measure her inner leg; she blushed as she felt him touch her bare pussy. Next he moved behind her, and she felt him measure her butt, and then he got up again.

"You didn't take any measurements for adapting Yasso's saddle...," Bashuk noted.

"No," the big orc answered, "I worked on his description of the girl for that one." He looked up at his Lord, "Having actual measurements is better," he chuckled, "and also more fun for the master saddler of course..." Casandra's blush deepened while the big orc turned away and disappeared up the nearby stairs. There were three other orcs working inside the shop, throwing her eager glances, and smiling broadly. It was clear they wouldn't decline any offer for access, and she moved closer to her master, and snuggled up against him. He slipped an arm around her, and she felt herself relax, and then the master saddler came down the stairs again.

He was carrying two leather saddle seats, which looked fairly similar, until he turned them around and displayed their upper sides. One of them was smooth, like a normal saddle, but the other one had a protruding ridge, topped by a row of smoothly shaped bumps, at the exact position where a riders crotch would be. Bashuk chuckled, "No, that won't be necessary, she's eager enough as is, and I don't want her to slip from the saddle."

Cassandra blushed anew. The saddle maker chuckled, "Measuring her inner leg already gave me that impression, but I had to offer the option of course." Her blush deepened, and a soft humiliated moan escaped her. "Will you come back for a fitting?" the big orc asked next.

Her master nodded, "Sure, when?"

The big orc shrugged, "Your saddle has been fitted for double riding before, so a couple of hours at most."

"Alright," Bashuk replied, "we'll be back about an hour before dinner time then, that should allow you more than enough time for the job."

***

With that they returned to the keep, but instead of heading up to the third floor, and the private quarters, Bashuk turned right before the grand stairs, and led them passed the medical center towards what used to be Brando's quarters. The new sign on the door read 'Infirmary' she noticed while following her master inside. There where half a dozen beds where Brando's living room used to be, and a young female nurse sitting behind a small desk. The nurse got up as they entered. "My Lord," she reacted in surprise, and then, 'should I fetch Sir Gadron for you?"

"Yes, please," her master answered, and the nurse turned and left the room through a door in the wall to the medical center that hadn't been there before. Bashuk moved on towards the windows, and as she followed him she realized one of the beds next to those windows was occupied. "And what ails you young lady?" her master asked the young woman in the bed, who looked back at him as surprised as the nurse had.

"I..., I slipped on the stairs, and broke a leg...," she stammered, "Sir..., my Lord I mean."

"I see you've already met our first infirmary patient," Sir Gadron's voice sounded joyfully from behind them. Bashuk turned, and Cassandra smiled at the blonde patient encouragingly before turning after him. "It was a clean break," Sir Gadron explained without having been asked, gesturing at the girl, "I set the fracture, splinted the leg, and now it only needs time to heal."

Her master nodded, "That's good to hear. How do you like your new facilities doctor?"

Sir Gadron smiled broadly, "They are terrific my Lord. It's really handy to have both the infirmary and my private quarters next to the medical center. So thank you for providing it all."

"Fine," the huge Warlord said, "that's all I needed to know, so I won't keep you from your work any longer, and please don't hesitate to contact me should you need anything else." The doctor nodded, and then he disappeared through the connecting door to the center. Cassandra expected them to be leaving, but to her surprise her master moved over to the girl in the bed. "And what's your name, pretty girl?" he then asked.

"My name's Ardina," she answered shyly, "Ardina Sokol".

"You take your time getting well again Ardina," Bashuk replied, "and better watch out on those stairs in the future..."

"Yes my Lord, I will," the girl answered, smiling shyly.

The huge Warlord reached out, and gently rubbed her closest hand, which was resting on top of the comforter, and then he turned and started moving towards the door to the hallway. Cassandra, as she wasn't allowed to speak, gave the girl an encouraging smile, and then followed her master. The door to the hallway opened just before they reached it, and a young orc male came in. His eyes widened as he realized who he had run into. "My Lord!" he exclaimed, moving rapidly to one side, to make way.

"And who might you be?" the nurse asked the newcomer, sounding stern, and then, "a..., wait..., you're the one that carried her in, aren't you?"

The young male blushed, "Yes, we found her on our rounds last night. I was just..."

"Only family and friends are allowed to visit the patients," the nurse interrupted him, sounding even more sternly.

The young male recoiled, looking both embarrassed and disappointed, and then Ardina's voice sounded from behind them. "It's okay Rachel, I would like to see him," she said softly.

Bashuk chuckled, and the young male's face lit up. The nurse sighed, "Alright, go and see her then..."

Cassandra noticed her master wink at the young orc, his eyes twinkling, "Good hunting..." he whispered to him, before heading out of the new infirmary that once used to be her betrothed's private quarters. As they arrived back at the entrance hall, she realized the orcish carpenters were building both a pillory and a small podium at its center. Then they moved up the wide stairs, and while the three males moved 'tactically', to provide her some cover, her thoughts returned to her lover.

***

They entered the private chambers and found Moiga and Polly on 'reception duty'. Bashuk stopped in front of their desk. "That was a very nice thing you did for Lily," he told the petite blond, who smiled shyly in response.

Moiga nodded enthusiastically, reached out and pulled Polly against her. "It was nothing," the petite blonde said softly, "just some old clothes."

"Old clothes you hung on to for sentimental reasons," Cassandra added, smiling softly, "you're a lovely little gem indeed, former maiden of mine..."

Polly blushed, Bashuk reached out and ruffled the girl's blonde locks, and then they proceeded to the private hallway, and from there to the living room. The pack was gathered at the couches, with Denora, Vala, and Leavy snuggled up against their favorite males. The three males that had accompanied them to the stables and the Infirmary, headed for the couches too, but Bashuk didn't. He stopped in front of the doors to the bedchamber instead, and then gave her a look that made her blush. "In you go," he said, gesturing at the doors, "you're in need of some attention." Cassandra swallowed, and then did as ordered.

The doors closed audibly behind her as she moved towards the huge bed, while her fingers undid the clasp of her cardigan. Her master caught up with her again just before she reached her destination, and his big hands slid around her, rubbed her tummy, and then moved up beneath the opened cardigan, towards her breasts. "You're upset," her master said, as he cupped her large mounts, and his strong fingers gently squeezed the smooth firm flesh. She started denying it. "You always are after you've been reminded of your former lover," he interrupted her, and then his hands moved outwards, and lifted the cardigan from her shoulders.

She slipped out of the garment and watched her master fold it and drop it on the foot-end of the nearby bed. "Remove your sandals," he ordered. Cassandra knelt, and once she had complied, she got up again. Bashuk lifted the side of the comforter, "In you go," he said. She did as she was told, shuffling towards the center of the bed and turning on her back. He started undressing, and she watched him closely. He wasn't only much taller than a man, he was much broader too, and there wasn't an ounce of fat on him. She watched his powerful muscles move beneath his smooth brownish-green skin, skin decorated with the intricate patterns of his tribal tattoos.

He was a sculpture, the epitome of maleness, and her body reacted to it. She felt her pussy moisten while her eyes followed him as he moved over to the windows and closed the curtains, before returning, lifting the comforter, and sliding into the bed too. She spread her knees and lifted them as he moved up to her. Her master smiled, and then his arms slipped around her, and he pulled her against him. She ended up on her side, facing him, and then he kissed her, fleetingly. "I noticed your mood change," he said softly, "you have to put him behind you, because if you don't nothing good will come of it."

She knew he was right, and that he didn't demand anything he had no right to. She owed him, and he had only been good to her, and also to her girls. She nodded timidly, "I..., I know. I just need some time..., I promise..." He said nothing, but his fingers wandered over her abdomen, and the tips circled her belly button, caressed her. She blushed, "Yes, I promise, as many as you desire..."

He smiled, "I can't wait to watch your belly swell from my seed, but I will, because you need and deserve my patience."

She swallowed, "Would you like to have me now?"

He shook his head, "I would like to, but I don't want to tire you, and myself, because of what's planned for this evening." She moaned softly. "Are you looking forward to it?" her master asked, sounding neutral, actually a little too neutral.

She bit her lower lip. "Yes and no," she then answered truthfully. "The pleasure slave is looking forward to getting pleasured by half a dozen males simultaneously, and has been fantasizing about it, but the former Kangess feels ashamed of her shameless sexual desires...," She hesitated, "And Cassy is a little worried, about how her master truly feels about having to share his prize with so many..."

"That depends on who I have to share you with," Bashuk replied, "and why..." He thought for a moment. "I really hated having to share you with Kragos and his pack, even before he assaulted you, and his 'pack' turned out to be a hit-squad. The males of my own pack represent the other end of the scale though." The hand on her belly moved to her hip, and the fingers of the other one caressed her face. "They are my own, and I know they care about you, which makes a huge difference." He chuckled, "and having something to look forward to myself helps of course..."

"The girls," she reacted.

"Yes," he said, "six young bellies to fill, three through the cunt, two through the throat, and one..."

She chuckled in turn, "Whose ass are you planning to fuck?"

He grinned, "Well, Leavy's of course... Roughly, and with not too much lube. Just like she's going to like it... Especially with all the other girls watching." Cassandra frowned, and he kissed her once more, on her nose this time. "Don't worry, I realize disclosing her dirty little secret made her vulnerable, so I'll be extra careful not to hurt her, and I'll use plenty of lube."

Cassandra kissed him back, "Thank you Sir..."

Her master pulled her closer, "Alright, and now I want you to take a little nap till tea-time..."

It was clear he wasn't going anywhere, and that he was going to keep her company too, so she snuggled up to him, and closed her eyes. It had already gotten nicely warm beneath the comforter, Bashuk's hands were caressing her everywhere, and it didn't take her long to doze off like the good prize she was.

***

Bashuk woke her just before teatime, and as she was assisting him with dressing, she noticed his gear, that had been resting against the north-western wall, next to the door to the study, was missing. "Your stuff's gone," she said, gesturing in the direction of where it had been.

Her master nodded, "Yes, I know, the girls put it all in the wardrobe this morning." Cassandra looked down, it was yet another reminder of her loss of status, and territory. His fingers lifted her chin, and he locked eyes with her, "I have no doubt that Denora took the utmost care storing your dresses..." She didn't doubt that either, not for a second, but she was wondering about the why. She was wondering about why he had allowed the storage of her dresses in the first place. Was it just because he hadn't wanted to hurt Denora's feelings, or..." She searched his eyes for an answer, but the only thing she found there was care, as usual.

"Thank you," she whispered, "they have sentimental value, I wouldn't want..." Her eyes moistened, and as they did Bashuk reached out and pulled her against him, and then he started caressing her. Cassandra's mind was in turmoil. Was he just trying to spare her feelings, was he making a veiled promise, or was he just dangling a carrot in front of her nose? She quickly dismissed that last possibility, and then she asked herself why she did. Trying to fathom her own feelings, she then realized that her more intimate clothing hadn't been moved, and now shared a wardrobe with his clothes.

Brando had shared her bed, but his clothes hadn't shared her wardrobe. It was supposed to mean something when a male put his clothes in your wardrobe, didn't it? Did orcs realize the significance of it, and had her master realized the significance of it..., and why did that bother her? Cassandra realized something else too; that her arms had closed around him and were caressing him back. "If we continue this, we'll miss tea," Bashuk whispered, "and I might end up not being able to fill all six of those lovely bellies anymore..." She let go, and when she looked up at him once more, he was smiling, and something told her that, if given the choice, it would be her belly he would be filling that night, six times if need be...

Cassandra followed her master to the living room, battling with her conscience. It had become clear once more that her master was developing feelings for her, and part of her was welcoming it, but another part was resisting, and she knew that part would, ultimately, win. She loved the sex, the intimacy, the company, but in the end, she would always be Brando's. Letting this develop further would end in disaster, and that would really hurt the huge orc, who she didn't love, but absolutely cared about. And that was even before acknowledging she owed him. The subject of her contemplation entered the living room in front of her, and she followed him inside.

The pack had gathered around the large dining table already, and she didn't fail to notice Syldan sitting apart from Yakha again. She felt a little angry at her former maiden, because she was hurting someone she was really starting to like, and who had only the best intentions towards her. Bashuk sat down at the head of the table, and after hopping onto his lap, and snuggling up against him, she noticed Syldan was looking at Yakha, who was talking to Polly next to him unawares of the attention he was getting. The raven-haired girl's face expressed longing. Fuck Syldan, she thought, just stop this charade, you want him as much as he wants you.

Syldan noticed her looking, and Cassandra threw her a pleading look, which made the girl look down at the table, blushing. That was when Denora and Polly got up, no doubt, to serve them all tea. When she returned her attention to Syldan the girl's expression had hardened once more, and she sighed softly. Bashuk caressed her hair, but he said nothing. Denora and Polly returned not much later, and they had a nice cup of tea with apple and cinnamon cake, as usual.

***

About an hour after finishing tea Bashuk made her put on her sandals again, and then he ordered Kasho and Yakha to accompany them for the return visit to the stables. As they moved through the entrance hall, towards the exit, not much later, she noticed the small podium the carpenters had been building was ready, and that the pillory was close to completion. The podium was much like the smaller podiums she had seen inside the great hall during the victory celebrations. It was covered with the same cream-colored canvas, but unlike the podiums inside the great hall this one was fitted with a chain connecting a lockable steel neck collar to its center.

Banbeck
Banbeck
276 Followers