Casus Belli Ch. 15: To Mate or Not to Mate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra's tight sheath stretched almost painfully as he impaled her slowly, as he went balls deep inside her juice-dripping slave-cunt in a single powerful thrust. She gasped for air, and then his huge balls rubbed against her throbbing clit, eliciting pleasure. She felt his hands slide to her hips, to then close around her waist. A single word reverberated inside her mind; 'reclaiming'. It aroused no fear though, only more anticipation, because she knew her master's only goal would be to deliver pure and unsurpassed pleasure. He waited patiently while her pussy adapted to his huge size, and once it had, she squeezed her sheath around him to signal her readiness, while moaning softly.

Bashuk pulled back, until just the fat head was still stretching her, and then he impaled her once more, all the way up to his fat balls again. That's how he started fucking her, rubbing his big balls against her erect clit at the end of each powerful stroke, making pleasure ripple through her belly. His rhythm was slow at first, but as her pleasure increased, and her moaning became louder, he sped up, until he was plowing her fast and deep. The huge cock touched everything inside that needed touching, her pleasure spot included, and the thick veins wrapped around it added to the sensation. Cassandra wailed softly as pleasure spread both from her sheath and from her clit, every time his big balls smashed against it.

She arched even more, and strained to spread even wider, to make sure she was offering him everything there was to offer. Bashuk groaned appreciatively as she did, and her reward was instant, as his balls pressed even harder against her throbbing little knub. The fire in her sheath became a blaze that spread inside her belly, crawled up her spine, triggering her orgasm, as she wailed loudly. Bashuk stayed deep, moving slowly inside her convulsing sheath, further feeding the blaze, while he kneaded her shaking buttocks, and his balls rubbed her throbbing clit. As the pleasure held her in its grip Cassandra could only think about how this was just the beginning of her reclamation.

As she came down from her high, Bashuk resumed fucking her, going just as hard and deep as before, and rekindling the embers of her orgasm. It felt so good, and she just knew her pleasure gave him pleasure, that her master enjoyed making her moan. The fire spread again, slowly becoming another blaze, as he kept plowing her. Soon she was wailing lustily again, and then her second orgasm hit. She trembled and shook as it ran its course, and she could feel her juices drip down the insides of her thighs. As soon as she had calmed, he resumed fucking her once more, just like before. She indulged in the pleasure he was providing, enjoying it like a good pleasure slave should.

Her master's groaning had become louder, indicating his increasing arousal. Her hips were moving in concert with his now, and the fact she was giving him pleasure increased her own. This went beyond her 'deal' with Brando, she realized, because that 'deal' allowed her to provide and receive physical pleasure, but not for her to mentally enjoy providing that pleasure. Traitor..., the voice in her head sounded accusingly, Whore... She banished the thoughts, by concentrating on the huge cock plowing her. His tempo had dropped though, and she realized he was going for a longer build up this time, that he was going to turn her into nothing but a screaming and floundering piece of fuck-meat once more, but this time while the entire pack was watching.

It was going to be humiliating, but it was also going to show the onlookers who owned her slave-cunt, whose property she was, as she assumed was her master's intention. He was deliberately keeping her on the edge of cumming, and she could fool him into making her cum, she realized, but she didn't. She had chosen to become his pleasure-slave, so she didn't have the right to sabotage what her master wanted. If he wanted her to come shamelessly, like a wanton whore, with everyone watching, it was her duty to make it happen. And you want it too, and don't you deny it, you slut, she thought.

She had once longed for Brando to dominate her inside the bedchamber, and Yasso had immediately recognized her as a submissive, as had Bashuk much earlier. So she knew her master wasn't just doing this for his own satisfaction, and to confirm her status with the other pack-members, he was doing this for her too, because he knew that, deep down, she loved it. So she worked with him, as he slowly fucked her, as he kept her on edge expertly, while her loud moaning, and the wet sloshing sounds her dripping slave-cunt produced, declared to all present what a horny slut Nigawa's former Kangess was.

Still the expressions on the dozen faces looking down at her didn't show derision or contempt, they only showed excitement, especially from her girls. It somehow made it easier to submit to her master, to become his shameless fuck-toy. She loved how the thick veins on his shaft pulled at her stretched labia, how his fat glans rubbed her pleasure spot, but what gave her the most pleasure was feeling his sperm loaded balls rub against her fully erect clit at the end of every powerful stroke. And it wasn't even primarily the jolt of delicious pleasure spreading from her clit through her entire body every time he hit the throbbing little pleasure button, it was the knowledge of how full those large balls were with potent orc seed, and where that content would soon end up; deep inside her human slave-cunt.

It was the mental part of her built-up that her master had no control over, and she barely managed to prevent herself from coming, from going over that delicious edge, beyond which pure and soul-shaking pleasure awaited her. Bashuk slowed down, proving he had noticed she had nearly crested, and then his hands left her buttocks for a moment, and his thumbs caressed her lower back, before returning. "Soon, my prize," he said softly, as he resumed kneading the flesh of her buttocks, "let go when I cum." He had barely said it and she already felt his cock starting to swell. Cassandra bit her lip as he stretched her even more, went even deeper than before, wailing with pent-up desire.

His cock trembled, he slammed himself all the way inside her, and then his girth increased even more as his big balls pumped a first load of seed up his thick shaft. Bashuk roared, and Cassandra's sheath contracted violently as the first jet of hot orc seed filled her human belly. She came, screaming on her master's squirting cock, then began to flounder as he pumped her full of his cum, while her own cum squirted out past her stretched labia. Her slave-cunt rippled along his massive pole, coaxing every drop of seed he had in him out of his big jolting balls. Her consciousness hung on by a thread as the huge wave of pleasure overwhelmed her brain, eroding her sanity, and then it was over.

Cassandra wailed softly as satisfaction battled disappointment, as gratitude for the tremendous pleasure she had just been provided with, battled with the emptiness of it being over, even if her orgasm had been long and incredibly intense. And then a new gulf of warmth washed it all away, as she felt her master lifting her against his broad chest. It was the mental pleasure, and satisfaction, of having pleasured him, having satisfied him, as the slowly softening cock inside her, the vast amount of seed leaking out of her, and the way he cuddled with her proved. "You were terrific," her master whispered into her ear while nuzzling her hair, "the best prize a male could wish for."

***To be Continued***

Copyright (c) 2024

Banbeck, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published, whether for fee or free without this copyright.

Note from the author:

If you appreciate this series, please take the couple of seconds needed to rate this chapter and/or the couple of minutes needed to write a comment.

Doing so is important, because without your feedback I'm flying blind.

And also, just for your information, nothing motivates me as much as good feedback.

Thanks in advance :)

1...5678910