All Comments on 'Cat Burglar'

by pixie2002

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
JackiegirlJackiegirlover 18 years ago
two very horny bitches

and a very interesting adventure! You guys can sneak into my bedroom anytime!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So believable!

Great story, and beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful

A wonderfully written story, capturing the erotic sexuality that lies within every woman with exciting suspense and new adventure. I'm sure my wife would welcome this type of uninhibited sexual activity experience.

HabsFan33HabsFan33over 18 years ago
Well Done!

Excellent story, great idea & incredibly well written.

conniebiconniebiover 18 years ago
The best story ever!!!

Pixie, you did a wonderful job with this story, I felt as though I was there!! Perfectly written and an incredible mission!! Keep up the great work. Can't wait for more from you... Love always, Connie

contem2us1contem2us1over 18 years ago
Loved It!!

While the masturbation genre is not usually my thing, I really enjoyed this. To say the very least, this was one HOT story. Well-written and with a fresh take on things, it was worth the venture into this unfamiliar genre. Great job!!

smallncutesmallncuteover 18 years ago
Om My

Pixie....

YOur best yet...

M

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 18 years ago
Wow! Vivid and extremley hot!

This is intriguing exciting and wonderfully arousing!

I'm so aroused I can hardly type--

Great work!

Shady_LadyShady_Ladyover 18 years ago
Breathtaking

Fantastic story. So real and vivid. I was holding my breath part way through so as not to make a noise. Soaked through now which is always a sign of a good story to me.

Honey123Honey123over 18 years ago
MEEEOOOOWWW!

WOW, this was a really great story! I am so happy that by your reading my stories, I was able to get your memberpage and see your wonderful works! Great Stuff, pixie...

~Honey

julie_juliajulie_juliaover 18 years ago
More exiting than I dared to imagine

Sarah that was brilliant! I loved the way you took us through your fantasy stage by stage, each time we thought we knew what was going to happen you added a new twist, especially when Lisa made you come first. I love the way you write so fluently and openly. You're great.

Julia

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

ibentmywifeoverandputittoherwhilereadingthis

Don GrampaDon Grampaover 18 years ago
GREAT

A very well thought out story. I found this story very enjoyable and the writing is excellent.

_Savannah__Savannah_over 18 years ago
A masterpiece!!!

I concur with Honey123; had you not read and commented on one of my stories I may have overlooked this wonderful gem. I am still recovering from such a wonderful mind-fuck. Looking forward to reading more of your creations.

plainjaneplainjaneover 18 years ago
masturba-holic

LOVED IT

I do it too- often but I dont think of a pretty girl cat burglar - I think of my lover coming into our bed next to my sleeping husband while I jill myself off, wishing I had my lover's cock up in me

Maybe it will happen and we get caught, and then I can send hubby over to lover's house to fuck his wife and get us into a swapping arrangement. I am willing and so is hubby but lover's wife might be a problem

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So naughty

Sarah, you know this is my favorite of your stories thus far. The thrill of something so illicit is too much to resist, isn't it? And you capture it soooo well...

Stephanie

Sheath1969Sheath1969about 18 years ago
Lucky Lisa

Mmmm...very hot!! I loved it and wished it were Kate instead of Lisa...but I know I would not have been able to keep from waking my hubby...

I really liked the different viewpoints...I wonder if there was another: Richard, pretending to be asleep...;) (but no, he wouldn't have been able to keep still either...)

Sarah is soooo hot and if I were Lisa, the next time I arranged this, Richard would out of town...;) and Sarah would be up for a pleasant (I hope) surprise...

XXX,

Kate

RebeccaBrowningRebeccaBrowningabout 18 years ago
Fun and erotic reading

Very enjoyable story that was fun and erotic to read. Nice to see stories such as this that are a little out of the ordinary. Well done.

Ms BlackMs Blackalmost 18 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliantly imaginative idea and well executed with a slow burn that kept me hooked until the end. Loved it.

Sexual_EsSexual_Esover 17 years ago
Marvellous

This was absolutely fantastic.. I was hooked all the way through. I love stories where you can feel the intensity and passion and this was one of those. A wonderful piece, and I look forward to reading more of your stories. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Masturbating women!

I do like reading about women who masturbate! As others have said, I liked the slow build-up in this story. I also liked the cum running down Lisa's arm after she'd masturbated Sarah - and I loved the anal moment at the end. (Sarah's finger in Lisa's tight little rosebud. I really wasn't expecting that!) So, a very, very hot story about very furtive sex! Thank you pixie-Sarah!

AnaStarAnaStaralmost 17 years ago
wow, intertainting, enticing and creatively hot!

This was very creative and explored a whole lot of sexual possibilities. You've given us the whole candy store in one story^.^

I love the fact you mention pubic hair. I love pubic hair but in a society like our own its difficult to see women who don’t shave…or at least I haven’t seen many ^.^*blush* but I just love the fact you mention it here…because there are women who aren’t shave and that can be very hot too…at least in my opinion…

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 14 years ago
I must say...

these two girls have "balls" to pull off a stunt like this. Erotic?--yes. Plausible?--maybe. Good judgement?--probably not. These two women could be in very hot water, or worse, if they were caught. It makes a very good fantasy, however.

I'd give it a five, just for originality.

juci_lucijuci_luciover 12 years ago
so sexy!!!

this story was so hot ... I love the idea

of being so naughty with the possibility

of getting caught! juci x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous