Cat Burglary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gods. She was so beautiful.

When she moved in for the kiss, he didn't resist. It was gentle at first, but she grew bolder. He thought about responding in kind, but her force of will kept him on the receiving end. The witch pushed her tongue into his mouth, claiming it. Her spit tasted so fucking good. He barely noticed that her tongue was far longer than normal, dancing close to the back of his throat without ever touching it, coating the surface area of his mouth with her saliva. It tingled.

Selene pulled back, leaving him to savour the fleeting sensation. Something felt different about his mouth...

"You can feel something different, can't you? What I've done to your tastebuds? There'll only be one thing that'll taste as good as my kisses now." She swiped a finger along the side of the drippy plug and, after feigning another kiss, stuck a pre-cum covered finger into his mouth.

Bliss. An explosion of perfect oral pleasure.

Niles sucked her finger clean before realizing what had just happened. As his lips popped off of it, he stared at the glistening digit and whimpered as he put together the implications from what had just happened.

Then, before she could drive the blade home, he felt the ropes undo themselves. At first he thought it might have been a mistake. Something that she'd lost control of. But her expression remained the mask of mock pity that had assailed his self-esteem this whole time.

"W-what game are you after?"

"It's a part of the ritual. To have a Familiar, it must bind itself to me willingly. If you would like to refuse, you may go."

He eyed the door. "No traps?"

"No traps, locks, sigils, servitors, or transformative gas. Wait..." She marched over to the door, swirled her hand in a complex symbol, then came back. "Okay none of that now. You can leave by the staircase and never return again. No ties, no cage. I'll even reverse all the changes I've made to your body so far!"

Niles knew this was some kind of trick. But...he had to take it. He couldn't dive to his death out the window, he'd have to take the stairs down. He gathered up his clothes in his arms and, rather than bothering to put them on, shuffled over to the door. Part of the way, his feet locked up. The taste lingered. Memories of the orgasmic experience tugging at him as surely as the magicked rope had.

"Oh? Forget something?" she teased. He willed his legs into motion, but they refused to budge. To leave would deprive him of that simple, carnal pleasure once more.

"It's not fair," he muttered. He tried to focus on his goals. His desires to be the best thief in the city! But in his mind, the images of fame and glory turned to debauched tableaus. Of sucking and moaning and squealing and squirting. Debased, animal joys removed from his higher brain functions. It could all be his. All he needed to sacrifice...was everything else.

"I...damn you!"

"I can't hear you~"

He buckled, visibly deflating. "I wish to become your Familiar."

"And my slutty maid."

"...and your...your slutty maid."

She wiggled the drooling plug in between her fingers. "Mistress."

"Mistress!" he shouted, reaching for the plug. She laughed and let him have it. He shoved it into his mouth and sucked down his own seed, letting the impossibly good flavour wash around his mouth. Before long, though, he'd run out of that tasty, tasty flavour.

"Want more?" she asked rhetorically, then held up two fingers pointing upward. "Sit."

She wanted him to degrade himself further...to be the one to impale himself. The cum had all been licked clean from the plug. He wanted more. He needed more! And the only way to get more was...

Niles sat down, pulling his cheeks apart to let her fingers slide in. Like a guided spell her fingertips locked onto a sensitive patch of skin inside his ass, and soon the drizzle of thin cum had resumed.

"Taste all that tasty seed? That's the reward for obedience. The more you obey, the more you can cum. Why not turn everything you don't need anymore into more cum? All your ambition? Let it fill up your balls. All your resistance? Let it drool out your nub. Any thoughts of disobedience? Slurp it down and let it settle in your stomach. Nothing but listening, obeying, and cumming for you now."

Niles bounced on her fingers, fucking his own ass down onto them. It felt both humiliating and exhilarating to give himself over completely like this. Her fingers twitched on occasion, mixing it up and goosing more fluid from his cage and basting his tongue. It tasted so good. Why would he ever leave?

"Go ahead and cum whenever you feel like. No sense holding back, since you'll never need to stick your cock in anyone ever again. Be my obedient quick-shot servant, won't you sweetie?"

He obeyed. It was all he could do. With that same tangled mix of shame and pleasure and came in the most pathetic way possible. He whimpered, his caged cock twitching and spurting. But instead of spraying out into a submissive puddle, all that thin cum flooded from the tip of the plug he was fellating. Frustrated with how good his own cum tasted, he nevertheless obeyed his new urges, gulping greedily from the toy.

"Perfect! I believe the plug is sufficiently lubricated now." The witch plucked it from his quaking fingers. This time, he didn't try to resist. As soon as the drool-covered tip slipped inside Niles' tight ass, he knew his world would never be the same. His eyes, previously half-lidded in a blissful daze, shot wide open. His tail and ears both perked up, and he let out a sound between a cry and a moan, one completely unrestrained by any hint of shame. The crystal cage around his aching cock glowed, though it let nothing leave. A warm dribble inside told him just where is cum had gone. Anything he shot would end up spilling into his own ass. Disgusting. He came. Humiliating. He came again. Perverted. He came even more. How much cum could his tummy even hold?

"Good boy!~" Selene said with a laugh. "You'll barely need any training. But I still think we'll start with something small, giving you a chance to rest...say, some new attire?"

***

Gora the Enlightened doffed her heavy cloak onto a hook by the door. A heavy rain had inundated the city of Chrysoprase, a result of the resident Witch deflecting a summoned tsunami that was to sweet away the docks. It had slowed her journey to this part of the city, but she was in no danger of being waylaid by the kinds of rogues and cutpurses who made quick work of those seeking shelter from the damp weather. Nobody knocked over an orc mage, or at least, nobody ever tried twice.

A slight felician figure emerged from around the corner, tail swishing. Clicking forward on ruby heels, their gender was ambiguous, though leaned toward the feminine. A sheer version of a maid's ensemble showed off a purple chastity cage, which jiggled as they approached. Most unusually, they sported a prominently curved belly, somewhat approximating a gravid female of their kind.

Before Gora could get a closer look, the servant slowed to a halt. Their eyes rolled back in their head, their body quivered, and a stifled moan spilled out of their plump lips. Despite the obvious signs of an orgasm, nothing dripped from between their legs. Instead, the cage pulsed with light. The mage reached out with his senses to see that the cage was linked to another toy inserted in the little maid; the cat was inseminating themselves, adding to what could only be a belly full of retained seed.

"Are you finished disgracing yourself?" she asked through feigned offense, though in truth the display had been thoroughly humorous. She'd have to get herself a felician plaything herself.

"I beg your forgiveness. W-welcome to Mistress Selene's tower!" the servant said, their smooth legs still quivering as they gave a little curtsey. "Unfortunately, m-my lady is detained keeping the city from flooding. Your patience for the next hour or so will be appreciated."

Gora grumbled under her breath. Demon's Eyes, an hour? How was he expected to wait that long?

The maid dipped their head, their face turning a beet red. "I...I would like to offer my services to keep you entertained. I am bid to obey your every command."

The mage looked them up and down. They really were quite fetching. Gora undid her robe, button by button, revealing an enormous bulge in a pair of trousers.

"Very well. I have an excess of mana to release. Kindly relieve me of this burden."

She thought she heard the servant whimper, but in moments their knees were bending. A pair of nimble hands fished her cock out into the open. As their mouth opened to taste her throbbing green head, their cage pulsed again.

" I guess what they say is true," Gora said with a cruel laugh, "Cats really do make the best Familiars."

12