All Comments on 'Cat Got My Tongue Pt. 02'

by RobertaBob

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

Well that was one incredibly rushed reconciliation!

The whore gives up her ass, realises she loves getting buttfucked, then all is forgiven? She even got off when having her pussy tattooed, so I really didn't see much atonement from her at all.

-

At the very least, the betrayed husband should've used each and every one of those hall passes. Only then would Cat begin to understand the heartbreak she put him through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a gross pile of shit.

Cat needs to take a gun and blow everyone’s brains out in an orgy of pain and suffering. Those cocksuckers deserve to be skinned alive and drowned inside a vat of iodine.

They act like they’re judge, jury and executioner because what? They’re fuckibg perfect?

The author should be shot with his own shitballs.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 2 years ago

A great ending to an excellent story.

Well done.

Five stars.

francemanfrancemanover 2 years ago

Well done. Beautiful story. 5⭐

a little separation, a little punishment, a little redemption, a little recovery, ........ without going beyond the limits.

I really like the idea of ​​the safe with the rings and the possible Free Passes, and I love the following part:

"now they are two single people who choose to be together and not two married people who feel that they have to be together."

It changes reconciliations often described too quickly, too easily, too quietly as if nothing had happened.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Fell apart from first part

Nope. This was just plain bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What about poor tommy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I couldnt do it. I would be long gone.

nestorb30nestorb30over 2 years ago

Was ready to hate the ending, but I can actually appreciate it. Great job

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

I can't see her getting a tattoo until they've reconciled.

\

Not crazy about the reconciliation, but at least they're not remarried. I think he should use at least one Pass, just so that she knows that he can.

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Doggone it, this was good. I was Really afraid this author was going to turn it into an incestual orgy, everyone of her characters in such a confused mental state, but no. Loved the storyline, loved the teen daughters, loved the granny, loved the fresh and original thoughts coming from all of them. A 5 plus.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51over 2 years ago

Well worth the wait, I don't normally go for reconciliations, but this one was well done, with the daughters getting it done. Someone hand that boy a hall pass though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was disgusting…daughters don’t do this!! Also the story is the start of a man no longer required ! David seems to hve bangaloreed the task of being a man to his daughters!

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

It had possibilities and than there was nothing. If it was meant to be comical, you succeeded.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Most Hippies are in their mid 70’s now and long ago gave up the idyllic Free-Love life style. The Grandmother was a hoot and the Daughters were way over the top. The MC and his wife were wimpy and whiny but ended up reconciling as an unmarried couple, which is not an unreasonable outfit their story. Fun read.

ejsathomeejsathomeover 2 years ago

While I enjoyed the first part of the story, the second part was a bit difficult to follow. I really was looking forward to part two, but to be honest I was disappointed. Glad to see them back together, but it was not very satisfying.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Great, fun story! Realistic, too. 5/5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed lots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was awful. 1 Star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredibly stupid and outright dumb. You think a tattoo would make any difference? The trust is gone. Shattered by her behavior. No tat has any effect on that. It doesn't unfuck her. I know it's a fictional story, but even a fictional story on a porn site has to have some touch of reality to it. This was ridiculous.

BenAroundBenAroundover 2 years ago

Five plus plus. He made his point and made me laugh out loud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think I read the first part of this story, but it has been a couple of weeks. After reading the first 5 paragraphs of part 2, I vowed to not read anymore installment stories. Neither Shakespeare or Hemingway write here, so why waste any space in my brain with characters from a story that might never get finished? I see many stories, with 30,000 words, that are submitted all at once, so why split your story into several 5,000-7,000 word segments?

And as long as I’m venting, please! For goodness sakes, stop using alliteration for names. If you have more than one female character, don’t name them Lori, Laura, Lana, and Lanette! Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Assuming the author is reflecting his personal view and experience with people, I think the behaviors you described for dramatic affect reveal an ignorance or avoidance of normal human nature.

The wife supposedly broke her marriage vows and commitments because another man's opinion and flattery became more important and valid than her own husband's. And she gave this man her sexuality and apparently some emotional connection for nothing in return from the man. She fucked him, repeatedly, because she got something out of it that she thought she was not and apparently could not get from her husband. Given how contrary her adultery and thinking appear to be, the woman's choices and actions are mentally dysfunctional. She was trading down, for what? That's not normal.

And nothing in the story indicates the whore wife was getting ready to stop. Her initial regret is getting caught, then the shame and embarrassment. Nowhere in the story does the wife draw on her internal moral compass, her internal virtue, dignity, contrition, or sense of atonement. In fact, once the wife was convinced she was not going to get her marriage back, she was ready to start shopping for another cock. Was does that tell you? The wife is so empty of personal integrity that she had to be led, forced, into acts of contrition and atonement. She had to be bribed with the prospect of getting a good fuck in order to agree to the conditions of reconciliation with her husband. If the husband actually uses one of his Hall Passes she'll be fucking the UPS man within a week. Why not, she'll just give the cuck another hall pass; hell, make it two for one. She fucked around on him for Three Months and he had no clue. What has she got to lose,especially once the daughters are finally grown and gone? Unless fat and ugly catches up with this bitch ahead of schedule she'll be getting strange cock at every opportunity. She doesn't even have to worry about getting divorced.

So it was a good plot idea, and it was well intentioned. But it was just too unrealistic and flawed to make sense. Still, thanks for the effort.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Strange ending with the light fading out as Lucy starts a new life, but it worked for me! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Sorry

You show promise as a writer but it’s the category that is killing your work . You really should try different category’s you show that you got a good imagination for stories. But putting your stories into the loving wife category is just pointless because there are to many haters of cheating/cuckold/swinging/sharing they love the BTB stories that is why you are not getting anywhere with these stories. Please I’m not ordering you to use a different category I’m just trying to help talented people show off there stories. Your stories are just being killed off before they have gotten onto this site and it’s because of the category you are choosing to use . Please please don’t stop writing but as I said try different types of category’s and show people what you can write ok .

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I got eye herpes reading this massively yuge and bigly case of literary stupidity.

Lets us bow our heads at the ending of your desires to wow us with your literary skills, for you fell well short of your goal.

Gram1Gram1over 2 years ago

Loved the cleverness of the dialogue. Thanks for sharing. 5*

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

And you mean a tattoo over her pussy and a little anal intercourse and the world is all right again? I would like to think that you are still a teen who sees the world through rose-colored glasses. Broken trust and ice cold cheating cannot be restored with such idiotic pocket tricks. But like I said, you wanted to write a comedy. You succeeded. I could really laugh heartily at so much nonsense!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Original and hilarious

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another paean to jolly cuckoldry. Pardon me whilst I vomit.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksover 2 years ago

I call BS. When my ex wife filed divorce papers, all of what I had done for my daughters went right into the toilet. Forget that I was the only MALE Brownie leader in the State of California, Forget that I shielded them from a mentally ill mother (a month of private mental health care hospitalization, 3 times). Forget that EVERY night they had an hour of undivided attention, while mom took her pills and disappeared and went to bed. All was forgotten and they joined the "sisterhood". They set me up, so that my ex and my exbrother-in-law could go to my main office with a locksmith and attempt to get in. While this was going on, they begged me not to go near the office. Like a dumbshit, when she proposed that we rewed, I agreed because I missed my family and being a dad. 3 months later she f**ked another guy almost in front of me and then rubbed my nose in it. She proposed for the third time, even though she was married, and because I didn't accept, I have frozen out of my daughters lives.

jazzharpjazzharpover 2 years ago

Good story. An entertaining cast of characters, even Cat. Funny and serious at the same time. An interesting effort to come up with a plausible reconciliation. They're not fully there yet, and probably never will be. That's what makes it a good story.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Like mother, like daughter, like daughters???

15 Times!! And she hated most of it but kept it going and left it on her phone?? Only someone named RobertaBob could spin this farce into a fantasy instead of a murder/suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

cuck crap

TrustingagainTrustingagainover 2 years ago

Not sure I like this ending. Just seemed like more could be done on Cat’s perspective. The daughters are the ones that brought the family back together.

Just feels like there should have been more. But he’ll what do I know.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

I did enjoy the fact this was a "loving wife" story told more from the perspective of others, for that alone this story gets an above average score. A complaint I do have is I think the reconciliation was too easy, the husband is angry and going a little nuts then suddenly banging it out. She cheated on him 15 times and he was disgusted with her but her bald beaver and a tattoo gets his mother running. I dunno, I just am not a fan of the "bang and fixed" reconciliations, prefer reconciliation then the banging. Overall a decent story, gave this one 4 stars.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - I really really like this story.

Please write more like this one.

The best parts were portrayed by the daughters.

Even though it is a RAAC, (which I hate) this one works for me.

However, could you at least assign a bit more PAYBACK to the offending adulterer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've read 4 of your stories so far and I loved all of them. This one is hilarious. 5 stars of course. Thank you so much!

To the haters: Try laughing about yourself more often. Laughing about yourself has so much healing power. But you have to do it in a humble, loving way. Laugh and love yourself while you do it. It helps, I can guarantee that. Don't panic when it doesn't change a thing right away. It's a long time strategy. Must be learned and needs practice, a lot for some. Good luck!

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Remarkable conception and construction. Love these characters. The pathos and drama. The humor. The wise kids. The wiseacre elders. The troubled, all-too-human male & femme story leads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I didn't score this because it really was well written and I want to acknowledge that, but if I were David, I'd hate being manipulated by the women so much that I would shut them out of my life, yes, even my daughters. But it is good writing and in its way a good story. I just think that at least half of men would walk away from this with no possibility ever of reconciliation.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Well written but your plot lost me, an awful RAAC in the end. She willingly cheated and in the end away with it for only a buttfuck.

I call bullshit

2/5

kuu123kuu123about 2 years ago

Your writing is good but the story doesn´t work for me

Cracker270Cracker270about 2 years ago

Wow, what a fun read. And I think some people need to get over themselves. Thanks for the well written entertainment

CriosCriosabout 2 years ago

Fun read. Daughters and their boyfriends were hilarious

TassieTykeTassieTykeabout 2 years ago

Loved the reset humour! Thanks.

skruff101skruff101about 2 years ago

Well there you go, to all cheating wives out there who want to reconcile when they get caught, just offer to let hubby buttfuck you, who knew it was that easy… go figure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
It Can Never Make Sense, That's The Challenge

Anyone can make a mistake. Engaging in long term adultery is not a mistake. A desperate person might steal money one time, a mistake. A person who regularly steals money is a thief, and stopping only after they have been caught reveals even more mental or character flaws. How long would Cat have fucked her asshole doctor if she hadn't been caught? And what if the asshole would have been the best fuck of her life? And she claims that she didn't realize how traumatic her betrayal would be on her husband and family? And that lack of insight, substance, virtue, is supposed to be overcome with a shaved cunt and some ass fucking?

Reconciliation with a chronic adulterer, who stopped only because she got caught, did not make sense in this story. Very very few authors have the imagination and wit to make it make sense. But it was humorous and a fun read. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Clever plot, snappy dialogue, hippy gran and scary, manipulative children. What's not to like.

LA

MwestohioMwestohioalmost 2 years ago

That was just a great ending all the way around.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayalmost 2 years ago

What a delicious story, witty dialogue, good ploy, awesome one liners, and THOSE TWINS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Every one of your stories that I have read so far have been underrated.

While there are pages and pages of boilerplate loving wives dross, you craft actual intelligent fiction.

Thank you for your work.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Not quite as good as the first part but very good. Your style is straight forward and enticingly humorous with a very serious subject. My own failed marriage over 40 years ago was not about sex, at least not on my part. I might have been on the ex's part as she she was 6 years my junior. I got old (mid 30s) she was still in her late 20s and wanted to try out other guys. End of story and the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

just no huge letdown from 1st part

AethurAethurover 1 year ago

While I'm not a fan of the reconciliation here, I can appreciate this story for what it is. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Has to be taken together. First part is better but taken together it is a good read. Like how things were even getting out of control for the twins. Not getting married again helps destress the situation. They choose to be together because they want to. Cat was a bitch but she her thoughts show not only remorse but that she really did have something akin to a mental breakdown after that first time. She kept it hidden and was virtually unnoticeable by her husband but somehow she was mentally out of whack and kept going back for acclaim and feeling desired, while knowing she was having vraooybsex and being a slut. Suspect that her own shame trapped her in a vicious cycle with a stupid small-dicked opportunistic predator at work, and that she wanted to be found out and forgiven but couldn't make herself do it consciously. Is that fucked up? For sure. Whatever the reason: hormones, menopause, depression, mid life crisis, etc, she was a cheating slut. But clearly after so may years the MC could not get past her, despite the divorce having gone through (only took three months). Author was smart to make sure there was no financial pain, with only the house to be given to the wife, who herself had no use for it. The twins are grown up and forcefully behind the father. Wouldn't look too much why the ex wife was going out on a blind date. She had resigned herself to the fact that she lost her family. The twins put a stop to it and if you see Cat's reaction it is more about the hope that she might get to touch David again. Certainly this is a weird off beat, adult Parent Trap rendition. In the end, Cat realizes painfully what she lost and David fills a hole in his heart. But they won't remarry. The trust is shattered and this is a new relationship with a submissive (probably she had repressed this and the predator exploited it... 15 times) ex-wife and a more assertive ex-husband. Wasn't like they stopped loving each other, though Cat forgot something along the way and didn't communicate her issues with David but let the fox in the hen house. In their new relationship, David doesn't have to trust her, doesn't have to really forgive and certainly won't forget. To be with her man, Cat has to sacrifice much and deal with the uncertainty of that key staring at her every day and what it represents. Let alone the punishment from the twins if she strays again or hurts their father. Is it ideal? No. Is it realistic? Probably not except the author stacked the deck and made things enforceable with the twins. As a whole it is farcical and whimsical and shows how crazy people can be. The twins were a breath of fresh air. Well written.I

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Read it again. Although l gave this story 2/5 originally, and my reasons in the comments are still quite valid, l have reassessed my score upwards to 3/5.

Cracker270Cracker270about 1 year ago

I don’t know if I like Lucille or the twins the most. This is a revisit with a good read laced with great humor mixed together.

RocketMan12RocketMan12about 1 year ago

I would have like a scene where the twins get banged by their BFs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thinkin go of adding this to my classiscs. Five supernovas.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger11 months ago

Well told story, maybe not everyone's cup of cocoa but I think it's amongst the best endings to a story here, probably the most difficult part to get right.

Gran & the girls & their boyfriends, were excellent characters and made teh story as good as it is

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Stupid

Jalibar62Jalibar628 months ago

Agree the twins felt like the main characters. I laughed out loud in several places. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Definitely did not like it. I guess the author wrote this in part to be a humorous piece, but the manipulation by his daughters and his mother-in-law stop being funny very quickly. And wifey is heartbroken but very shortly after the divorce is final, she is about to go out on a date? Not heartbroken at all. He's better off without wife and he should gently but firmly tell his daughters to back off. 3*** for writing and effort but if I based this entirely on whether I like it or not it would be a 1* or 2**.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yep. Stupid little men need to be dominated and ruled by women with a license to fuck anything that moves

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Just a weak ass cuckold who was dominated by every female in his life. So he got to keep a cheating sluty bitch. That doesn’t sound like a win to me. One star for a poor effort.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I couldn't work out whether this was supposed to be a tongue in cheek satire or a serious story of infidelity, but, either way, it didn't work for me. I found it over the top, disjointed and straining credibilty beyond breaking point. The author has produced much better/

LA

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Excellent. Funny , dramatic and compelling

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So the daughter’s boyfriend’s father tells the MC how to be a cuck?!?

/

As for the rest of the story, as awesome and necessary as sex is, it doesn’t solve everything.

/

If the slut, in sorrow over her sin, had knelt in front of her husband and said “I’m sorry, husband. Please forgive me. I will forever regret my actions and thoughts. I have destroyed the post-modern, feminist marriage we had. I will eagerly accept an Ancient, Patriarchal Marriage if you will take me. I will give myself to you unconditionally. You will be my Lord and Master. I will respect you, and obey you in all things.”; then that would be worse considering reconciliation for.

/

Instead, he was manipulated and disrespected AGAIN!!!

/

ZK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobertaBob@RobertaBob
I write long fiction. When I run into a block, I pound out short erotica to get the mojo flowing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories