Cat Scratch Fever Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a certain sect in the police that dealt with cat shifter matters in agreement with the alphas. And Ethan Beauchamp headed that sect with Jadyn's father until he died in that car accident.

Jadyn was wrapping a blanket around her naked friend Moira who had deep cuts from glass and cat claws. They had her lying down in the ambulance though being a cat shifter Moira would recover in a few days to a week.

"I don't want to be the one to say 'I told you so'," Ethan walked up to Jadyn who despite everything was standing tall and proud, her jade green eyes resolute.

"Then don't," Jadyn shrugged. "At least being a waitress at The Scratch isn't boring." She smiled then. Ethan had known Jadyn since she was an orphaned teen and raised her but she was always a stubborn little girl just like her old man. He never approved of her friendships with the cat shifters because they were a dangerous sect of nonhumans who had their own set of rules that wouldn't protect her.

When Jadyn had decided to work at The Scratch that's when they had their falling out. Holland had kept Ethan informed of course but refused to force Jadyn to quit.

"Besides," Holland shrugged. "She would just come back the next day and every day after that. I will never get rid of her. She's too stubborn."

Yet despite their differences Jadyn was grateful... "I'm glad you came."

Ethan took Jadyn into a big bear hug. She missed those hugs, protective and gentle. It reminded her of...

"Detective."

Daunte was standing there in a pair of Baton Rouge PD sweats. He looked a bit cross. Seeing Jadyn in another man's arms no matter how innocent made his jaw grind.

"Damn it man, put on a shirt for Chrissakes," Ethan snapped.

Jadyn couldn't hold back her laugh. Ethan shook his head then left them. Once more the small waitress was being suffocated by a big bear hug but this one had that spicy male scent that made her slippery inside. She felt the heat of his body seep into hers and when she pressed her lips to his broad slightly battered chest Daunte winced yet purred and she felt his arousal poking at her through his sweats.

"Really?" Jadyn laughed brightly seeing the tent in his sweats.

"You do things to me, baby," Daunte lifted Jadyn into his arms. She wrapped her legs around him tightly as he crushed her mouth with his own in a possessive hello kiss that made Jadyn's toes curl.

"I'm not letting you go again, Jadyn," Daunte murmured huskily against her lips. "You're mine."

"Are all you jaguars so possessive?" But Jadyn's eyes were already glazing over in a sexual heat and biting her bottom lip that made Daunte's cock throb.

"Only with you."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jadyn had slept for at least 16 hours. Daunte had her in a cocoon made of himself afraid even in his dreams that she would dissolve or someone else would take her from him. She woke up and managed to slip out of his grip.

She threw on his simple cotton shirt unable to find her own or even her panties. Jadyn stretched, walking around Daunte's apartment and went to make coffee.

She thought about the last 48 hours. Felix was in jail but was quickly released after Mayson paid his bail. Rafael was working to help make peace between the Baptiste and the LaSalle clans. Part of the progress was Felix being banished from the city and a hundred miles outside of it.

Things were peaceful for now. In Baton Rouge with so many cat and wolf shifter clans it never lasted as one clan was bound to piss off the other for stubbing a toe on someone else's tire or for taking the last slice of rhubarb pie.

As the coffee heated, Jadyn felt a pair of large rough hands caressing her sides and lips kissing her bare shoulder then giving it a playful bite that made her pussy moist.

"I like it when you wear my things," Daunte rasped huskily into her ear. The sound of his sexy voice so full of hunger hit the top of Jadyn's spine to spiral down to her clit in an electric surge of arousal.

"Someone damaged my clothes last night," Jadyn's own voice was hoarse from screaming in absolute pleasure but it turned Daunte on. He rubbed his morning wood against her luscious round ass, continuing with kissing her nape until it was covered in goosebumps and his saliva.

"I told you," Daunte moved up the loose shirt, bunching it up over her shapely hips. "You need to stop wearing clothes when you come to my place."

"But I have to go home sometime," Jadyn closed her eyes, chewing on her bottom lip and raking her fingers through her maple hair messy from bed head and sex. She gasped sharply as Daunte stroked his impressive hard length along her still sensitive pussy lips. Hitting her alert clit made her toes curl and purr with longing.

"If you lived here it wouldn't be a problem," Daunte pulled Jadyn into him and positioned his iron hard arousal to press between her cheeks and ground slowly, provocatively into her, teasing her rose hole.

"Daunte LaSalle," Jadyn spoke sweetly, mockingly surprised. "Are you asking me to move in with you?"

It was a thought she had last night. She loved Daunte. He loved her too she was sure thought neither of them were ready to say it out loud just yet they could feel it like a pulse, a static in the air just before a lightning strike.

"Mmmmm, I love it when you say my name," Daunte purred, he pressed his hand on her upper back to bend her gently over the table. Jadyn groaned with longing, grinding her hips back into Daunte who growled in response.

"You want this in you, baby?" Daunte spoke softly, his voice rough satin, chocolate and whiskey that made Jadyn tremble and heat gather between her wanton thighs. When she didn't answer Daunte ground a bit harder then pulled back, delighted to hear her desperate whimper and thrusting hips.

"You want it?"

"Yes," Jadyn was breathless. Her clit throbbed so full of lust and passion she was dripping with need. "I want you inside me."

"Say you'll move in with me."

Daunte's bulbous head danced at the entrance of her little forbidden rose hole. An electric current surged up Jadyn's spine. Could she fit him in there? Daunte bent down in answer and began tonguing the tight passage where few men were allowed to venture.

"Say yes, Jadyn," Daunte wasn't ordering anymore. His tone was more pleading, begging. His balls boiled with the passion he wanted to empty into Jadyn who bent over a table moaning had him iron hard and throbbing. "Say yes."

Jadyn spread her legs, luxuriating in the erotic feeling of Daunte's tongue lubricating her ass hole, gently pushing forward to stretch and get her to relax.

"Yes," Jadyn finally said. "Yes I'll move in with you. Now please I need you inside me."

Daunte complied, lubing up his cock with his own spit and some of Jadyn's arousal. The smell of her need had him close to the edge. Her want was so arousing he didn't think he'd last long.

The jaguar pressed forward, his head engulfed in an intense heat and tightness that rivaled the waitress's pussy. Jadyn breathed deeply, relaxing her muscles. There was a slight discomfort, a small sharp pain but she told Daunte to go forward.

Daunte pushed further in, feeling Jadyn's ass compress around him. It was the slowest fuck in history. Daunte kept stopping to make sure he wouldn't hurt her and Jadyn adjusted gradually.

She soon felt a spark of pleasure. Daunte moved in and out slowly and as they went on she found her ass clamping around him as he pulled out then unfurling as he pushed back in. She felt every ridge, the intense heat, the tiny throbs as the jaguar worked his way into her. Soon Jadyn felt the slapping of his ball sack against her engorged clit adding to the sensation.

Jadyn and Daunte were lost to pleasure, slaves to their passion and the room filled with the slapping of skin and purring moans. Suddenly Jadyn felt the knot that had been building inside her snap then Daunte's thrusting cock pulsated faster, grew until she felt the white hot explosion of his seed flood her tight ass.

Daunte collapsed onto her, growling with his orgasm as she panted with hers. The coffee poured as they kissed and laughed. Daunte pulled out carefully and was still hard.

"I need a shower now," Jadyn made her way to the bathroom with a provocative sway of her hips that had Daunte hypnotized. "Well... are you coming?"

Daunte flashed her a debauched grin with his eyes turning gold. Jadyn squealed with laughter as her lover chased her into the bathroom until neither was laughing but moaning and coming all day and all night.

THE END

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *