Cat Scratch Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't stop smiling as I got ready for bed. Asleep or not, Mike just made me laugh. No, it wasn't fair, but life wasn't fair either. As far as it went, my lot was pretty good. There were good things and bad things, but the good outweighed the bad by a long shot. It had been the same before I made that stupid wish. That wish didn't feel as stupid now.

I slipped under the covers and closed my eyes, thoughts of Mike drifting through my head. My hands slid across my hairless body, finding my breasts. I hadn't really explored them yet. I knew they were sensitive, but when I squeezed them gently and pinched my nipples, gentle shivers ran through me. Further and further into more familiar territory, I took my time this time. Slow, deliberate, but still delicate, I probed my womanhood, forcing a soft wave of pleasure up from the depths.

Soft moans left my lips as my fingers toyed with my prize, that little nub that was slowly swelling, growing under my soft fingers touch.

Inside waited... that special spot that could do so much. I wasn't ready. I let my pleasure steep, simmer until it roiled inside me. Then, and only then, did I venture to the prize. Gently massaging the spot while I rubbed my clit. God, it felt so good. It was so different from what it had been before. As a man, it was sharp, pointed, intense in its focus, cataclysmic in its release. This was a warmth that filled my entire body. It was a crest that rose and fell, pushing me on to that epic point where it broke against the shore, before dragging me back out to sea to start all over again. Rising and falling driving me ever forward, ever upward to that epic finish.

I closed my eyes, and I saw Mike's face in front of mine. His lips, his breath, his warm body all pressing against me. I imagined it was him inside me. It was him I wanted inside me. It was his name that I moaned when the tremors ripped through me, and my body shook and trembled.

Everything was so different, so different. I drifted off the sleep with visions of what I could do with Mike floating in my dreams.

Let's see, little red bikini, check. Coverup, check. Sunscreen and sunglasses, check. Sun Sail and beach blanket, check, Big floppy hat, check. I bounced down the stairs to the back of the diner more excited than I'd been in a long time.

"Morning Vic." I shouted, then stopped and stared. There was someone behind the line with him, and what the hell, some guy named Carlos was at my dishwashing station, and he was putting the plates in the rack wrong. They were going to come out all spotted.

"Morning babe. Have fun." He smiled at me and turned back to the guy at the grill with him, explaining how to do something the way he wanted it done.

"Vic, what's going on? You never let anybody back here."

"Oh, sorry. I decided we needed some help, and you're fired, by the way."

"What? You can't fire me. I'm your neph... niece."

"Well, Saturday is our busiest day, and you called out. So yeah. You're fired. Now go have fun. Mike's already here." He laughed.

"Vic fired me." I slumped into the seat opposite Mike.

"I heard." He was laughing, too. "I don't think he's too serious about it, though."

I looked at the kitchen and Vic smiled and waved as Ellen dropped off two Vic's specials; three eggs, sausage, bacon, and a gigantic mess of hash browns. My hash browns were nice and crispy, just like I liked them.

Still confused, I decided I was hungry more, so I picked up my fork and dug in. Mike filled me in on the party. Just a massive beach bash. A bunch of people he knew got together every year. Volleyball, football, just hanging out. Even a bonfire when the sun went down. Some of them set up tents or had RVs in the parking lot, others just stayed out on the beach until sunrise.

"You know I was teasing you, don't you?" Vic slipped into the booth next to me. He never came out of the kitchen. "Libby wants to back off, go part time, so you are going to take over hostess and cashier four nights. She'll work the other two. You two figure it out, ok? We'll talk pay and that other stuff," he paused and looked at me and then Mike, "Maybe tomorrow," He winked at me, "afternoon."

The beach in question was over an hour away, and it was private. A massive sign hung over the parking lot, "Carver Family Reunion."

"You didn't... This is your family? Your parents are here?" I hit him in the arm as hard as I could.

"I've already met your family. It's only fair. Besides, I may have made the mistake of mentioning you to my mom once or twice. And my dad and my sister." His face grew more sheepish with everyone he mentioned.

"Have you seen my bikini? I can't meet your mother wearing this."

"You'll be fine. My sister Kelly is probably running around naked; or trying to." He laughed.

My little red bikini wasn't as bad as I was making it. It was a thong, sure, but I rocked it, but not to meet my brand-new boyfriend's mother in, and at a family reunion.

Shit, if I were still a boy, the board shorts I had in the bag in my closet would have been perfect for just about anything up to a wedding, almost. I smiled and chuckled to myself.

There were six RVs in the parking lot and not little pop-ups. These were massive road yachts, forty feet long, huge fifth wheels just as big. A dozen or more tents of various sizes littered the flat area between the lot and the beach. Probably fifty people milled around, scattered between the beach and the pavilion where it looked like caterers were setting up lunch.

Some guys about my and Mike's age were setting up volleyball nets. A few smaller children played in the sand, building castles or running away from the waves, while the ones in between jumped on their boogie boards in the surf.

Fifty might be a low guess. I didn't even try to count.

"My mom is one of seven. Kelly and I have thirty cousins. Come on, I have to introduce you to Grandma Anna first. It's kind of a rule." He took my hand and half dragged me toward the great morass of strangers he called his family.

Grandma Anna was an imposing woman, as tall as me, and she had to be seventy. She was standing there amid the caterers, giving gentle suggestions on where to put what, and how to arrange the napkins. They appeared to be doing a decent job of balancing, ignoring her and giving her just enough attention that she felt she was making a difference.

Mike's introducing me saved the caterers. She immediately took over, introducing me to everyone in no particular order. I didn't even try to remember names. Of course, with every name there was a short back story, often including a fair amount of Grandma's opinion on their life. Mike just followed along like a puppy, obviously amused at my predicament.

"Michael." An equally impressive woman in her forties came out of the crowd. "Oh, my, this is Melanie. She's prettier than you told me." She was a few inches taller than me. I recognized his mom immediately. "Please called me Sarah." She smiled and pulled me into a hug. "Mom, let me take it from here, ok?"

"It was so nice to meet such a sweet young lady." Grandma smiled at me and winked at Mike, running back to the caterers. Their reprieve had been brief, but I think they appreciated it.

Ben had to be 6'6" and Kelly, well, Mike was right. Her bikini made mine look like a nun's habit. She had her hair dyed kind of a platinum purplish blue, if that's a color. A ring in one nostril, two more in her lower lip; she even had a full sleeve tattoo of roses on her right arm and butterflies from her left hip, up her stomach, wrapping around her left breast to her collarbone. She was really cute.

I had the four names I absolutely had to remember. I figured with this many people, I could just fake the rest, and nobody would care.

Somebody clanged an old-timey triangle and people sort of just formed a long line from oldest to youngest. No one had to say a word. That meant Mike and Kelly started introducing me to all the cousins. A few of whom Grandma had introduced me to and whose names I had forgotten almost immediately. Greg, Karen, Dianne, Curt, Mark, Becky, Janet, Bob and his twin Eddie, those were just the ones our age. Then there were their boyfriends and girlfriends.

"Relax. You'll get there." A pretty girl with deep brown eyes assured me. No idea what her name was or if she was a cousin or a girlfriend.

We claimed an entire table at the back of the pavilion, and I heard more stories about Mike. This was where he got his sense of humor and learned to tell such funny stories. He was giving as good as he got.

We played volleyball. Mike and I stole away to just walk on the beach. I got passed around to some aunts and uncles for small inquisitions, and then we did it all again for dinner.

The sun slipped toward the horizon, casting flashes of red and pink and orange in the sky. A few people left. Most went to their RV or their tent for a break. Mike and I joined the other cousins at the fire pit as one of his uncles, I think it was Herbie, started the fire. The younger cousins showed up and suddenly we were making S'mores.

Their parents carted the younger kids off to bed, and Diane and Karen pulled out their guitars. We were singing silly songs, and listening as they played some duets. The music ended. It was me and Mike and a few hard-core cousins scouring the beach for driftwood to keep the fire going.

I laid back in Mike's arms, looking up at the sky. It was the same sky I saw every night from my little porch, but tonight, right now, it was more spectacular than I had ever seen it.

"I'm going to bed. I'll leave the light on for you." Kelly patted me on the shoulder, not Mike.

"We're not driving home?" I looked at Mike.

"We can if you want to, but there's an extra bed in my parent's RV."

I let out a massive yawn. "Fuck you, Mike. Why didn't you tell me what you had planned?" It wasn't like I was really mad, and sleeping in the arms that held me right now was appealing. I just didn't like not knowing what to expect.

"I wasn't sure you were going to want to stay. My family can be a lot. I know that. Honestly, I figured we'd already be back home by now. I'm glad we stayed, though."

There was no arguing with that, and I was glad we had stayed, too.

There was a beach shower by the restrooms. We did that first, getting as much of the sand and grunge from the day off our bodies as we could. It was fun cleaning each other off. Mike's hands moving over my body as he did my back felt so nice. Naturally, I got to do the same for him.

I hadn't planned for this, so I stole one of his T-shirts and made him climb up the ladder into the queen bunk over the driver's seat first, climbing in after him.

We kissed and cuddled a little and I rolled over to go to sleep with him spooned behind me.

I moved his hand off my boob, back to my hip. He tried again; I moved it again. "Behave." I whispered.

Dammit, he cuddled closer, sticking his dick in my butt. He was hard, hard and horny.

"Mike. Stop it." I whispered louder.

His hand slipped up my waist, back to my breast. I rolled onto my back. "Do you want to sleep on the floor?" I reached down and grabbed his cock, squeezing it hard at the base until it softened. "Now go to sleep." I wasn't going to tell him how I knew to do that.

His hand was on my bare ass when I woke up, but it was just there, not grabbing or probing places it shouldn't go. Mike was still asleep. He had rolled onto his back, and I had followed, resting my head on his shoulder and my arm across his chest. My leg draped over his. It felt so nice. I lay there for a while, just listening to him breathe, before I propped myself up on my elbow and looked at him. He was a handsome man, and even in his sleep had that smile on his face. Maybe subconsciously he knew he was grabbing my butt.

When I raised up, the covers slipped, revealing his chest. Not a lot of hair, just enough, a small V that came down just between his pecs. His stomach was bare, flat and taut, his six-pack so well defined. I couldn't resist. I felt it last night. Now I wanted to see it. Lifting the covers and raising the band of his boxers, I let out a soft gasp. It was nice, too. Shit, I was getting wet. I decided I'd better stop what I was doing. I needed to pee anyway.

Climbing down, I grabbed my bikini and went to find the bathroom. I took care of business and, with my bikini on, went to crawl back into bed with Mike.

"Should have let him fuck you. It would have been less drama and quicker, probably quieter, too. Then he'd roll over and go to sleep, leaving you alone. But that's just me." Kelly was pretending to still be asleep. I tried not to laugh. She and Mike were so much alike and so different. I liked her.

I cuddled next to Mike. He rolled over, spooning me again, his hand going for my boob one more time.

"No fair." He protested my putting my bikini on, squeezing it anyway.

"Behave." I laughed and moved his hand again. Maybe next time we shared a bed, I wouldn't complain so much.

When Ben and Sarah got up, we all got up, helping get the RV ready for their trip home. Kelly and I stripped the beds and helped Sarah start a load of laundry. Mike helped his dad outside, gathering their chairs and stuff and getting them stowed. By the time they were done, the wash cycle finished, so we shoved everything in the dryer and Ben and Mike started pushing in the pull outs.

Mike and I made the rounds, saying goodbye to everybody, especially Grandma Anna, and headed home.

"See. That wasn't so bad." Mike put his hand on my knee.

I love your parents and your grandma. Kelly is a hoot. Everybody else will take some getting used to.

"What about me?" He picked up on my leaving him out of the list.

"You're kind of nice to cuddle with. Once you're housebroken, I might keep you. I haven't decided yet." I put my hand on his.

We hit a McDonald's drive through for some breakfast and made it back to the diner just in time for the lunch rush to slow down. We split a Reuben and fries before Mike left to go get ready for school tomorrow. I had things to do, too, so I went through the kitchen, giving Vic a hug and a kiss and went upstairs to take a shower and finish up some last-minute homework.

"You and Mike. How is that going?" Vic came in and sat on my bed while I put the finishing touches on a paper I was working on.

"Good. I like him a lot. The beach party was his family reunion. I can't believe he introduced me to his entire family without warning me." I filled him in on some details, even mentioning that I had to rebuke his advances a few times.

"You seem more like a girl every day." It was an odd comment, but I understood what he meant.

"Yeah, I've thought about that. I don't understand what happened, but I'm not just a guy that looks like a girl. I remember everything about what it was like before. It's just, well, different now. I'm a real girl and I like and want the things any girl wants, including boys like Mike."

"Especially boys like Mike." He laughed.

"Ok, especially boys like Mike."

"Just remember the risks are different for girls than for boys, ok?" He looked at me with a knowing grin. "I know, so not fair, right?"

"I'm planning on talking to the clinic tomorrow to see what I can do about that."

"Good idea and come see me tomorrow when you get home. We still need to talk about your new job." He got up and tousled my hair, leaving me to my work.

I texted Mike, and he texted me. We went back and forth for about thirty minutes before I told him I needed to go to bed. When I woke up, we did it all over again.

Getting my birth control turned to be a bigger deal than I thought. I spent most of the afternoon at the DMV, getting them to help me fix the problems with my ID.

They took my fingerprints and sent them off to whoever checked that stuff, confirming I was who I said I was and issued me an updated license. Somehow, I had changed from a boy to a girl. I wasn't going to question the fact that whatever they checked confirmed who I was now.

I'd have to go back to the clinic tomorrow for my prescription.

I told Vic what happened, and he thought it was funny. We went back downstairs, and he showed me how to run the register and balance the drawer at the end of the night, making sure the waitresses got their tips. It wasn't difficult, but I could see how it could easily get confused when it got busy.

Libby let me choose, so I took Wednesday through Saturday. Since all my friends, especially Mike, worked in restaurants and would be busy Friday and Saturdays, it made sense. It also gave Libby the weekend to enjoy. She liked that.

Tuesday was a late day, too. I took my paperwork from the DMV to the registrar and got them to fix the obvious typos in my official record, which took a couple of hours. The clinic was just about to close when I showed up with my new student ID to get my prescription. Dropping my new pills in my purse; I headed home.

Mike was waiting for me in the diner when I got there and waited some more while I ate the food Vic brought me. Sometimes Vic let me order. Most of the time, I just got whatever the special was. Tonight, it was Meatloaf, and it was excellent, just like everything Vic served.

Evidently, Mike had eaten while he waited.

I didn't even ask. When I finished eating, I left with Mike to do whatever he had planned. His being there was a pleasant surprise. After spending a few days thinking about it, I fondled the box of pills in my purse and planned a surprise of my own for a little later in the evening.

The new Mario Brothers movie had made it to the discount cinema. We shared a big bucket of popcorn while he watched the movie, and I watched him thinking about what I wanted to do and how I was going to go about it.

Alice had done it to me two or three times while I fondled her, and it had always been nice. I mean, anytime a guy comes, it feels nice. I wanted Mike to feel better than nice. He was bigger than I had been, too, so could I even do what Alice had done for me? Would he fit, and how was I going to react when he came? So many questions. I caught myself licking my lips and my panties were getting wet, so I was confident I could go through with it. Besides, when the time was right, I had so much more planned for him and me.

"I was thinking maybe Walker Beach." I snuggled up to Mike as we left the theater. It was an odd name for the beach since nobody walked there. It was of the only beaches you could drive on and known for young couples going there at night to be alone.

"Walker Beach, huh? And what are we going to do there?"

"I guess you'll just have to wait and see."

There were a few other cars. Mike picked a spot away from the others and backed up to the dunes so we could look out over the water.

I didn't want to play games. If I did, I might back out, and I was ready, or I thought I was. "I was just thinking about Saturday night." I reached up under my top and pulled my bra out, dropping it in his lap. "Maybe there's a compromise."

He didn't need any more encouragement. Mike leaned over and kissed me passionately, his hand going immediately to my bare breasts. It felt so much better when he massaged them and tweaked my nipples that it had when I was doing it.

We kissed and I let him play with my boobs. One of us pulled my top over my head while he nibbled on my neck, moving his lips down my collarbone to my eager nipples. When he sucked and nipped them, I shuddered. I could feel my juices soaking my panties. His hand moved lower, and I slowly spread my legs.

"Only touching." I let out a soft moan.

He didn't answer, but his kisses moved back up to my lips as his fingers adeptly unfastened my pants. I lifted my bottom off the seat and helped him pull my jeans down to my knees. As his fingers found my sex, I pulled his face back to my breast, maneuvering him to one of my nipples. He sucked hard and drove two fingers deep inside me. My hand found my swollen clit and rubbed until he pushed it away, replacing it with his own. He was so good at this, far better than I had been, and it was my clit.