Cat Scratch Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,381 Followers

Moaning loudly, I was calling his name, "Yes, yes, yes." I heard myself cry as a wave of ecstasy washed over me. Trembling, shaking, I laughed nervously as he continued his onslaught. I wanted to tear his clothes off and climb on top of him, but I knew I couldn't. I wanted to hear him scream my name as he came inside me, but there would be time for that another day. Another wave of pleasure and more cries. "Mike, please, I can't. It's too much."

My pants were to my ankles, my seat was damp beneath me. I smiled at him as he brought his fingers to his nose and inhaled deeply before taking them to his mouth and licking them clean. I knew I wasn't Mike's first rodeo and got the feeling I was in for a very exciting ride when the time came.

We both went into a frenzy when the car with the spotlight stopped at the car just down the beach from us. I scrambled as fast as I could to get my pants back on while Mike tried to find my top and my bra. I think my top was on inside out when the officer came up to the window.

"Are you kids behaving tonight?"

"Yes, officer, just looking at the stars." Our half-fogged windows told him I was lying. If he had shone his light on Mike's lap, he would have seen Mike trying to hide my bra with his hands and his raging erection pointing down the right leg of his pants. I was going to solve one of those problems as soon as the officer left, and it wasn't my bra.

He and his partner had to love coming out here and ruining intimate moments. I'm sure they told all kinds of stories over coffee at the station about couples they had caught in the act.

"Ok, then. Y'all have a good evening."

"Thank you, officer." Mike and I probably laughed as hard as the police officers did when they pulled away.

"I think it's my turn." I shifted in my seat and reached out for Mike's leg.

"Are you sure?" He was trying to be a gentleman, but I knew it was a front. I'd said the same thing the first time Alice had offered to suck my cock. From his reaction, when I put my hand on his shaft and squeezed, I didn't think he was going to last very long. I undid his belt and unzipped his pants. He lifted himself and slid them down his thighs. His phallus bounced free from its restraint. I smiled and took it in my hand, swallowing hard in anticipation of what was to come.

It was gorgeous. I just stroked it slowly as Mike moaned softly, the hunger on his face urging me to continue. When I leaned over and kissed it gently, his entire body lurched.

"Ok, fuck." He laughed an incredulous laugh.

"Not tonight." I grinned up at him and twirled my tongue around his leaking head. "Mm," That tasted nice. I slipped him between my lips and flicked my tongue. He shuddered again. I could sense the tension building in his thighs. I didn't have much time. Taking him as far in my mouth as I could, I squeezed his balls gently. There was nothing he could do. I was at a loss, too, and did the only thing that made sense. I swallowed.

Mike was convulsing under me as I kept working my tongue around his shaft and sucking every drop of the thick, hot liquid he was spurting into my mouth.

I could have stopped, but I wanted him to feel special. I didn't let him get soft. Licking and sucking, working my tongue around his shaft, taking him as deep in my mouth as I could, stroking what I couldn't and fondling his balls. I was making it up as I went along, and he was responding. He lasted longer than the first time. His orgasm was just as intense. Again, I kept going.

"Fuck Mel, you're going to kill me."

"I can stop." I smiled at him. It was a rhetorical comment. There was no way I was stopping until he begged me to.

My jaw hurt. It was uncomfortable. So what? I wanted at least one more; I needed one more. He was going to give me one more. I drove him to the back of my throat. He flinched. I coughed. He slipped into my throat. Smiling, I tried it again. It worked again. I held him there until I couldn't hold my breath any longer. I had won something. Who knew what? We validated my feeling of accomplishment when I swallowed him a third time and he pulsed down my throat.

"Holy mother of fuck, what did you just do to me?"

I worked his quickly softening soldier into my mouth a few times more, kissing it gently and laying it against his abdomen.

"Just repaying what you have been doing for me every day since we met. What you did before the cops showed up wasn't bad either." I grabbed my bra from the floor where he had dropped it and finished getting dressed. This time my top was right side out.

"Oh, I picked these up today. Maybe we'll need them if you keep treating me the way you have been." I showed him the small box of pills in my purse and kissed him on the cheek.

He looked like he got an inch or two taller, and the smile that took over his face told me he was looking forward to it.

Zee and I had gotten into the habit of going for coffee after Government class. "Can I ask you something?" She sipped her Vente dark roast and smiled at me. "Not that you need it, but why don't you ever wear makeup?"

"I don't know. I lost my mom and never learned. Just never thought it was worth the trouble, I guess. Mike doesn't seem to care, so why should I? Same thing about nail polish." I looked at my fingers.

"Hmmm. I was going to get my nails done. You want to go with?"

"I honestly just never thought about it." It was a lie. I had been hoping for this moment. "Sure. I've got some time before work."

When we were done, my nails were an inch long and a beautiful rose pink. My toes matched, and I had spent over two hundred dollars when I added in the cosmetics I bought to get the 'free' 60 minute makeup lesson. I wouldn't find out if it was worth it until Saturday night after work, when I went to Mike's bar to hang out with Zee and Grace and Ellen. One thing it confirmed was this girl thing was expensive.

Vic did a serious double take when I walked into the diner, and for the first time, Terry smiled at me. I guess it was a little worth it.

I sat down and Terry came over, dropping off a glass of water and an iced tea. "Can I tell you something?" She sat done across from me.

"Um, sure." I was confused. She rarely ever talked to me.

"I feel bad. I've been jealous of you ever since you started dressing like a girl. You made it seem so easy to be pretty, and me and Grace and Ellen try so hard. I was kind of a bitch, I guess. I should hate you for how good you look with makeup, but I figure that now you at least look like you have to try a little."

She stood up and gave me one of those awkward smiles people use when they've apologized for something they don't really need to apologize for. I knew what jealousy looked like. "Um, Vic's experimenting with a Cuban sandwich today. It looks really good."

"Sure." I smiled at her. What a strange thing to say. She was jealous of how 'easy' I made being pretty seem. I had seen all three of them without makeup in the back before their shifts. They were all just as pretty as me. I knew they were all picky about what and how much they ate, and they all did yoga or Pilates or something like that to stay in shape, where I was just me. Ellen maybe even had fake boobs, but I wasn't completely sure.

I guess a lifetime of living up to false standards set by industries whose only purpose is to sell products to support a myth changes the way you see yourself. And now, I had bought into that myth. I thought about feeling guilty for a second, but remembered I liked the way I looked. So maybe it wasn't a totally bad myth. I'd let Mike's response cast the final vote on that one.

Shit, I was guilty, though. I was intentionally letting someone else's opinion of me determine my sense of self-worth, or was it I really liked him and cared what he thought? I got up and went to the bathroom to pee and to think about things for a minute or two. There was just something about the bathroom. It was a sanctuary of sorts, a sacred place, an 'only girls allowed' kind of thing. Besides, I really needed to pee.

There were dark spots in my panties. Only one or two, and when I wiped, the toilet paper was deep red. So was the water in the toilet. Fuck. I laughed and shook my head. Of course. I was a girl. It was bound to happen, but why did it have to start now, when I was getting ready to spend the night smiling and being nice to people? I reached over to the little wicker basket on the sink and grabbed a tampon and a sanitary napkin. I knew what they were because part of my job as a dishwasher had been to clean the bathrooms and restock things like this every other day or so.

With no idea of what to expect, and even less of an idea of how bad it was going to be, I unwrapped the tampon. Figuring the string probably needed to hang out, I slipped it inside me. The sanitary napkin was easier. It had sticky stuff on one side that had to hold it to my panties and the wings just seemed to wrap naturally around the gusset. Besides, that was where the spots were.

It felt weird having something in my crotch like that, but it was what was necessary, I guess, especially until I knew what to expect. How many times a day did I even need to change them? How long was this going to last? Fuck, who could I ask? Vic wouldn't know and I was a twenty-year-old girl. How was I going to ask Terry or any of my other girlfriends?

I pulled out my phone and asked Google. The answer to all my questions was, 'it varies.' Just great.

I guess I got lucky. I only had to change them when I went to the bathroom. It was still gross, but from what I had read, could have been so much worse. Some girls have cramps, and some are so heavy, they go to the doctor to control it. Maybe whoever or whatever was playing this little prank on me had some mercy, after all.

Being the hostess and running the register was actually fun. I got to greet everybody that came in and I liked that. I was good at making change, and organizing the girl's tips wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Even on Friday night when the line was out the door. The best part was I didn't have to wash all the pots and pans and clean the kitchen. When ten o'clock hit and we locked the door, all I had to do was count out the register, help Vic make out the deposit, and I was done.

Saturday night, Grace and Ellen were still resetting the dining room when I finished. "Go do your checkouts. I'll finish out here." I smiled at them. "The guys are probably waiting for us." The guys were Zee, Mike and Rick. I knew Mike was working, but Zee and Rick would be there, hanging out. Rick and Grace seemed to get along, and Ellen and Zee seemed to talk a lot. Who knew what was going on with any of them? I just focused on Mike.

It only took me about five minutes to put out the salt and pepper shakers that had been refilling. I went to the bathroom so I wouldn't have to go later and smiled. The panty liner I was down to was clear. The tampon only had some light residue. That seemed awfully short based on what I had read, but I wasn't going to complain. Some girls go six or seven days. That had to suck. I put another tampon in, just in case, and dropped another in my purse, along with a new panty liner. A girl never knows, after all.

I probably needed to find a doctor to check me out, just to make sure the equipment 'whoever' had given me was working like it was supposed to. I also understood girls needed to get things checked now and then just to make sure, so...

As a guy, I wouldn't have to worry about things like prostate checks until I was like fifty.

The bar was slamming when we got to the pier. Mike was in a groove. I had been here one other time when he was working and it was like a dance, the way he grabbed the bottles and poured the drinks. He had to make a killing. I made my way to the service station at the end of the bar and coerced him into giving me a big kiss. It wasn't too difficult.

Zee and Rick and a bunch of people had an enormous table, just like the first time Grace had dragged me out. I went and hugged Zee, and somebody found me a stool. I had barely sat down when my rum and coke was in front of me. Yeah, I had a favorite drink now and my bartender made it as soon as my lips had left his. He probably paid for it, too. I hadn't paid for a drink yet. I laughed. Yeah, so unfair.

We laughed and talked and drank. Once again, I may have had one or two too many, but Mike wasn't closing, and I knew I was safe as soon as I felt him behind me.

When Mike got me home, he tried to stop at the top of the stairs like he always did. I looked down, still holding his hand, thinking about what I wanted to do, noticing the little dishes I left out for Cat were gone. Vic probably took them back to the diner and had Carlos run them through the dishwasher. Tomorrow, someone's coffee cup would sit on them. 'Stupid cat.' I thought to myself.

Mike had this eager, almost hungry look on his face, like he knew what I was considering. It had been a couple of weeks since he tried at the reunion with his parents less than forty feet away and his little sister 'asleep' just below us. Tonight, there was no one to worry about. Vic was asleep, and he rarely walked in unannounced anymore. Only when he knew I had a bad day, or something, and this was not one of those times.

I made a show of locking the door behind us before I stepped up to Mike. Sliding my hands up his chest and over his shoulders, wrapping my arms around his neck, I pulled his lips to mine. Pushing him gently across the room, I stopped when we reached the bed. Smiling, I gave him a quick peck. "Why don't you get comfy?" I pushed him onto the bed and ran to the bathroom to check a few things and clean up.

When I came back out, he was laying thereon one elbow, one knee cocked up, his other leg fully extended. He was slowly stroking his cock with the stupidest grin I had ever seen on his face. I had read that guys really get stupid when in the presence of pretty girls. Something scientific about the blood literally draining from the frontal cortex of their brain. I now had actual research to verify that. Maybe he thought it was sexy. I can't say it wasn't appealing, but really?

I loved the way I felt when I was with him almost as much as I did the way he was looking at me.

"My turn." I smiled and bit my lip, dragging my top up over my head seductively. My jeans were next. I turned around, letting him admire my ass as I pulled them down my long legs. Looking back over my shoulder, I undid my bra and slipped it off, crossing my arms across my breasts. Striding as sexily as I could, I dropped one arm, then the other. When I got to the bed, only my panties remained. The slightly stained cotton ones were on the bathroom floor. This brand-new lace and satin thong I had replaced them with was specifically for Mike to remove.

Crawling onto the bed like a cat, I pressed my lips to his and lay down next to him, opening my legs just a little. Breathing heavily in anticipation, I let him decide what happened next. I was his to play with, to do whatever he wanted.

"Are you sure this is, ok?" A flash of concern replaced the lust on his face.

"Today, I am one-hundred percent sure it's ok. In the future, that drops to about 93 percent, but I think it's a risk I'm willing to take." It clicked.

"Oh." He leaned down and kissed me hard, his hands exploring my body. My anticipation made my body more sensitive, or maybe it was that feeling I was trying to figure out. Whatever it was, his touch was electric, and when he kissed and sucked and nipped at my breasts, tremors of delight raced across my skin and my pussy got wet. That's what it was right now, not my vagina, or some lame politically correct pseudonym. It was my pussy, my cunt, and it was his to ravage, to kiss and lick, to fuck as much and as long as he wanted.

I had imagined from the way he licked his fingers at Walker Beach, he might go there, and I was so glad he did. He kissed my inner thighs and drew his tongue up between my lips, opening my cunt to his assault. He licked my clit and then took a few minutes nipping and sucking on my lips, before drawing my swollen nib into this mouth and flicking it with his tongue.

Shit, how does a guy learn to do this? Fingers entered my wetness, probing for that special spot. Damn, he knew more about my body than I did. What he did to me, the way he took me to ever-increasing heights, then letting me drift down; I thought he was granting me respite, only to have him push me even higher. He was driving me insane.

I thought for a moment that my screams might end up with Vic coming to check things out, but decided I didn't care. So, what if he saw me fucking my boyfriend? I was a woman, not a little girl.

My body covered in sweat, my hands smearing it all over my chest as I massaged and fondled my breasts, pinching my nipples as I cried out incoherently.

It felt like forever, and finally, Mike pushed me over the top. I exploded, my body wracked with spasm after spasm as my universe collapsed, only to be remade.

"God, Mike, please just fuck me." I was pleading. He kissed me passionately, my juices covering his face. I even tasted good.

He felt so big inside me. It was wonderful. Tears welled in my eyes. I was a woman. I was really a woman. This was my apex. This was the pinnacle, and then he started thrusting, every stroke rubbing against that spot, driving me back to another crest, a higher peak. Each thrust slamming into my engorged clit as his pelvis rocked against mine.

I exploded again. He kept going. A third. Multiple orgasms; were they a blessing or a damned curse? I didn't care.

Holy fucking shit, this was amazing. I might even start going to church if I thought they could forgive me for the lewd and lascivious thoughts filling my mind right now.

Kelly had been so wrong. There was no over in a couple of minutes. Her big brother was a beast. My beast, and he was fucking me senseless.

When he finally erupted inside me, I could feel every pulse, every warm jet of his seed. 'What if?' flashed through my mind, replaced by 'I wonder when?'.

Mike collapsed next to me, and I moved down, kissing and licking the salty beads of sweat from his body. Taking him in my mouth, I needed to taste us together. I wanted to clean him off. I wanted to take care of him, if only in this small way.

"Mike, I think I'm falling in love with you." I whispered as I rested my head on his shoulder and wrapped myself around him.

"Me too." He kissed the top of my head. Exhausted, we were asleep before I knew it.

Long slow strokes, I woke up to Mike above me, inside me, his face full of something I recognized but hadn't seen in a long time. It reminded me of my dad putting me to bed at the end of a long day, except my dad wasn't fucking me when he looked at me like that. There was an overwhelming love and compassion in Mike's eyes. I wanted to swim in those eyes, drown in them, surrender myself to what that look meant.

"Mmm, yes." I smiled and reached up, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him. "You don't have to be so gentle." Maybe I shouldn't have said that. This was what Kelly was talking about. Mike wasn't making love this time. He was using me to masturbate, to take care of his morning wood. It was wonderful, anyway. It was the closeness, the intimacy, the way he made me feel just by being near me. The sex was almost secondary. Not that I had any plans on giving it up, mind you.

It only lasted those few minutes Kelly had mentioned, but if I could wake up like this every day, I would die a happy woman.

We showered together when he was done, and I sucked his cock in the shower. Why not? It was my new toy. Why shouldn't I play with it when I wanted to?

"Good morning, Michael." Vic set two Vic's Specials in front of us. "Mel." I turned beet red and tried not to look at him. Epic fail. We all laughed.

ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,381 Followers