Cat Tales Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I instructed Kobi and Angela to stay put, so that I could scout ahead to see if I could locate Billy and Muri. If I wasn't back in 30 minutes, they were to come looking for me. I went on ahead, using the trees for concealment. After about 500 meters, I saw four men dressed the same as my first friend, all armed with pistols and automatic rifles, and they were standing over Muri and Billy lying on the ground. They were apparently debating what to do with them. The one who appeared to be in charge sent one of the others to go back down the trail, presumably to determine why their missing buddy was not back yet.

I backtracked to a spot out of sight of the group, and waited for the new guy. When he passed the spot where I was hiding, I stepped out behind him.

"Hey you, want some good pussy?"

As he spun around to look at me, weapon in hand, I kicked his forearm, sending the gun flying into the forest. He pulled a large knife from his belt and lunged at me. I dodged his attacks, allowing him to lower his guard and come closer each time he slashed at me. On about his fourth try to stab me, I grabbed his wrist with both hands and twisted his arm around behind his back, kicking him behind the knee. As he went down onto the bad leg, I bent his wrist until I heard it snap, then his shoulder popped out of its socket.

The man was in excruciating pain by now, finally letting out a scream of anguish. While he was on the ground I punched him in the throat, crushing his windpipe and effectively cutting off his air. If his buddies knew how to perform an emergency field trach, he might live. I ran into the forest again, circling back to where Billy and Muri were being held. As I expected, two of the three went to help their friend. That left the leader of the gang alone, still standing over my boys.

I remained concealed, deciding how to make my approach, when all of a sudden the bad guy stood directly over Billy, pointing the gun at his head. He was going to shoot him! I wasn't about to lose my (current) favorite source of protein, so I charged right at them. Bad man turned and pointed his gun at me and just as I was about to dive for cover, Muri managed to kick him in the legs, throwing him off balance. I continued running full speed and before bad boy could recover, I leaped into the air, legs forward, hitting him with all 116 lbs of angry Cat directly in the chest.

We both tumbled to the ground; I tucked and rolled, landing on my feet, ready to do battle. Bad boy was still on the ground, thrashing around like a fish out of water. I picked his gun up off the ground and broke it down into its individual parts, scattering them in all directions in the forest. I hated guns! I untied Muri and had him do the same for Billy. Billy and Muri both came to me and I hugged them both, kissing them on the lips. Then I told Muri to tie up our friend and hide him under the brush.

We still had two more bad guys to deal with, and we had to find Angela and Kobi. My bandana top was in tatters, and I was practically topless again. Not that Billy and Muri were complaining. Billy took off his own shirt and offered it to me, which I accepted. Both men intently watched as I removed the remains of the bandana, once again baring my 36D's to the world.

I asked Muri to check my wound dressing, which he cleaned as best he could, but the material was useless, so I choseto do without for now. I slipped Billy's button down shirt on and saw that it was way too big. So I tied the tails around my waist, cinching it as tight as possible, leaving my belly button exposed. It was still warm out, so I left all the buttons undone, leaving most of my chest exposed. My nipples were covered, but there was plenty of cleavage showing. The boys seemed to approve, judging by the bulges I saw growing in both their shorts.

Just then Angela and Kobi stepped into the clearing, followed by the other two bad boys, pointing rifles at their backs. A third man was behind them; he looked like the first guy I tangled with.

"That's her; that's the cunt."

"That little girl beat you up? What, are you kidding Karl?"

"She's some kind of kung fu expert, Mrs. Bruce Fucking Lee or something. Shoot her friends if she moves a muscle."

Karl's friends were still laughing at him as he walked up to me. He looked at me with burning hatred in his eyes, and then slapped me across the face. Then he did it again. I think it pissed him off I didn't flinch or utter a sound.

"Sean, give me your sidearm."

Sean handed Karl his pistol, and then stepped back. Karl pointed the gun at my temple.

"NOOO!!" Angela shouted.

"That your girlfriend? I figured you were a dyke. Like eating pussy dyke? Ever had a cock up your ass? Let's see how mine fits. Take your clothes off dyke bitch."

"C'mon Karl, we don't have time for this. Let's tie them up and take them back to camp."

"Shut up! This bitch owes me a fuck for what she did. Now take your clothes off or I start shooting your friends."

Silently, I removed my clothes. One of Karl's buddies let out a low whistle.

"Nice tits for a dyke. Bet you like sucking your girlfriend's tits. Hey girlfriend, take your top off so the dyke has something to look at while I'm butt fucking her. DO IT!!"

Angela removed her top, revealing her pretty breasts. Still holding the gun in one hand, Karl managed to undo his pants with the other hand, pulling them down to his ankles. Not surprisingly, he had a smaller than average dick, which he started stroking with his free hand. He ordered me down onto my hands and knees, facing Angela.

"Okay honey, Karl's about to convert you back to our side. I'll show you why dicks are better than clits. Nice tattoo, what is it, the Chinese symbol for lesbian? Spread your legs like a good whore."

Karl kneeled behind me and slowly inserted his penis into my pussy. After a couple of strokes, he pulled out and placed the tip at the entrance to my rectum. Pushing forward again, he got the little guy in with no problem. He started a rhythmic pumping of my ass, and for once I was grateful to have a small cock in me. I could see Angela crying, so I just smiled at her and winked. Karl's friends were starting to get into it as well, stroking the outsides of their own pants.

"That's right cunt, after I'm done, Sean and Richie are gonna take their turns, and then maybe we'll start on your girlfriend next. She's nice and young, I'll bet she's real tight. Yeah, one in her mouth and one in her pussy. Mmmm, yeah I'm gonna cum in your ass bitch, here it comes."

True to his word, Karl shot his spunk into my ass, squirting it up into my colon. For a guy with a small dick, he had a lot of sperm stored up. Just as he was about to wipe his dirty cock between my ass cheeks, we all heard a low growl. It sounded familiar, and I thought to myself, it couldn't be. Karl tried to jump up, but forgetting his pants were around his ankles, he stumbled and fell. Sean and Richie were momentarily distracted by the animal sound, so I took the opportunity to jump up and kick Karl in the face, under his jaw. He rolled onto his stomach and I punched him twice in the kidneys.

Just as Sean took aim at me and was about to fire, the mountain lion emerged from the forest and leaped onto his back, grabbing his head in its massive jaws. Sean screamed in agony, dropping his rifle. The mountain lion started to drag Sean by his head back into the forest, shaking him from side to side. Richie appeared to be frozen with fear, regaining his senses long enough to point his rifle at the big cat now eating his friend's face off.

I was on him in three steps. First I grabbed the rifle from his hands, twisting it out of his grip. Tossing the rifle to Muri, I then began to pummel Richie with a series of lethal blows to his chest. I felt the lower end of his sternum crack, crushing it against his liver. He started bleeding from the mouth. The final hit went to his nose, shoving his septum up into his brain. He was dead before he hit the ground.

Sean was apparently dead too. Before the mountain lion dragged his lifeless body away, it stopped and stared at me again, with that same knowing look. The intelligence in the predator's face was unmistakable. It picked up Sean by the head again, and left with its prize.

Karl was still alive, but only semi-conscious at the moment. I instructed Billy to tie him up good and tight. Angela came to me and hugged me, tears streaming down her cheeks. I stroked her hair and told her I was alright.

"You ARE a warrior, I'm sure of it now. You are the lion and the tiger, the ultimate feline predators; the other creatures know it too, they protect you and fight for you."

I didn't know what to say. I wasn't sure I believed all that Native American mumbo jumbo, but something weird was going on with the mountain lion. I gathered up my clothes and went in search of a stream to cleanse myself in. Angela went with me, to check on my wounds, helping me to bathe and dress. I loved her more each day.

When we returned to the others, Karl was fully alert. It was time to find out what was going on here.

"Hi Karl, how's that jaw of yours? Got a headache maybe?"

"FUCK YOU!! How's your ass dyke? A little sore from me fucking you there? Betcha you don't shit for a week, I plugged you up good. Maybe your girlfriend can lick your butt for you."

"Oh Karl, don't be so crude. That little dick of yours couldn't plug up a straw. I didn't even realize you had it in me. By the way, your two friends are deader 'n doornails. Seems Sean lost his head over this whole affair, what a shame. And your other friends? They're dead too; we left them out in the forest for the scavengers."

"Fucking cunt dyke bitch whore slut."

"You do have to learn some new words Karl, you sound positively ignorant. Now, we want to know what's going on here. Why all the guns and fatigues? Who are you people and why are you doing this?"

"Fuck you."

"Karl, do you know what separates us from the rest of the animal kingdom? You know what gave us the evolutionary edge to get to the top of the food chain? Opposable thumbs Karl. Without them, we're no better than the other animals. We might as well be raccoons or skunks, or mountain lions! Like the one that ate Sean. If you lose your thumbs, you're just another animal in the forest Karl. Billy, bring Karl's hands to the front, and hold his arms down. Kobi and Muri will help. You too Angela, help your brother hold Karl's arms in place."

They did as I asked, not sure what I had in mind yet. I grabbed the large knife Karl had in his belt, and held it over his left thumb. Everyone, including Karl, got the picture now.

"Karl, I'm going to ask you again nicely. What's going on here? If you don't start talking, you're going to experience reverse evolution."

"Fuck you!"

"Okay Karl, if that's what you want."

Placing the blade of the knife on the second joint of Karl's left thumb, I pushed down like I was cutting a carrot stick, severing the digit. Karl screamed in pain. Blood was spurting all over, and I told Angela to wrap it with a piece of Karl's undershirt. Billy looked a little green.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH, I'LL KILL YOU!"

"I don't think so Karl. We already know I can beat you up. Now, before I do the other thumb, do you have anything to say?"

"Cock sucking whore."

"That's not what I meant Karl. Okay boys, let's do the other one. Karl's about to join the chipmunk community. He's got the right size dick for it, now he'll have the right kind of hands too. By the way Karl, with no thumbs, you won't be able to jerk off anymore, or hold a coffee cup. It sucks to be you, huh? Here we go."

I placed the blade on top of his other thumb and started to press down, breaking the skin. A little blood formed around the edge of the knife blade.

"Okay okay, stop it! I'll talk. Goddamn motherfuckin . . ."

Still holding the knife over his thumb, I said, "Go ahead Karl, start talking."

"We were hired by some North Koreans to find two Jap scientists hiding out in the mountains. They made some new kind of virus from the one killing birds in Viet Nam or Thailand or Cambodia or someplace over there. It's supposed to be more deadly than the original. We're supposed to bring them to North Korea. That's all I know."

"The avian flu? I've heard of it. It's spreading among the birds and some humans are catching it too. A few people have died I think. What do the North Koreans want with it?"

"I don't know. Probably want to use it to hold over our heads, like the nukes we won't let them have. Or sell it to the highest bidder, they need money I think."

"Have you found them yet? And how are you going to get them out?"

"We found them, but some ex-Army shithead forest rangers took them out into the mountains and are hiding them somewhere. We thought your two guys were the Japs we were looking for, but they're not, obviously. Helicopters will pick us up and fly us to Vancouver, where a ship will take them across the Pacific Ocean. And that's all I know."

"You did good Karl, you can keep one thumb. Welcome back to the primates. Now we're going to tie you up and leave you here. Hopefully the mountain lion won't come back looking for another meal. We'll send someone for you eventually, don't worry."

If looks could kill . . . Karl didn't say a word, the hatred in his eyes said it all. We tied him back up and put him in a rock outcropping too small for bears and cats to get into, much like the one we slept in last night, and left him there. Now we had to decide what to do next. Just then my cell phone rang.

"Cat, it's me, are you all right?"

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

"Wolfie! I'm okay, are you okay? We heard about the bird flu and the North Koreans and all. Did you get away?"

"Joe and I are okay. The CIA got us out. I guess you know what's going on, although I don't know how you found out; I'm afraid to ask. This is like super top secret national security stuff. We don't have time to chat right now Cat, I need to know where you are and who's with you."

"I don't know exactly where we are, up in the mountains somewhere. I'm with my Indian friends, a brother and sister, and two Japanese nationals. They were tied up in that cabin you sent me to; we had to get away from some guys in military fatigues."

"Okay Cat, listen very carefully. Those are mercenaries hired by the North Korean government. There are probably five of them and they're very dangerous, hide from them if you can."

"Well . . . there's actually only two left, and they may not have much longer to live. There are a couple of wild animals out there looking for mercenary snacks."

"Jesus Cat, don't tell me you've tangled with them already? Those guys are trained killers! I don't even want to know how you did it. Well, actually I do, but not right now.

"You know me Wolfie, don't get me mad right?"

"Never mind, there's something else. One of those Japs that's with you has been exposed to the hybrid avian flu. It's highly contagious, so all of you probably have it by now. It kills humans within five days Cat, and he's had it about three already. He should be showing signs by now. Only one in 500,000 people are naturally immune, so we have to get you guys to a hospital."

As though on cue, Kobi coughed, then started a sneezing fit. I told Angela to feel his forehead. She pulled her hand away almost immediately, as if she touched a hot stove. Muri wasn't looking too good either, now that I observed him more closely. I asked Wolfie what we should do, and then told him about the two jerks still tied up in the forest.

"I'll let the Special Forces guys know about the mercenaries. They've probably been exposed too. Get yourselves to a clear, high spot, like on top of a rock with as few trees as possible. I'm going to give you a number to dial on your cell phone; it'll uplink you to a NOAA satellite that's being monitored by the Army. It'll act like a GPS signal, and we'll be able to pinpoint your exact location. Hurry Cat."

"Thanks sweetie, I love you!"

I quickly filled everybody in on my conversation with Wolfie, and then we began our trek to find higher ground. As much as I hated to do it, I had Billy go get Karl, and we marched him along with us. Billy explained to Karl what we were doing, and his facial expression changed from one of pure hatred, to one of fear. I'm sure he still didn't like me, but he probably didn't hate me as much as before.

To make a long story short, we found a nice clear patch of ground, an Air Force helicopter arrived within 30 minutes, and we were flown to a military hospital in Denver. Everyone got an injection of the influenza antidote provided courtesy of the Japanese government, who were extremely grateful for the return of their citizens.

Turns out, I didn't need it; I was the one in 500,000. The Japs wanted me to come to Tokyo so they could study me. Seems I'm the only naturally immune person they've come across, so far. Muri and Kobi begged me to visit them in Japan and I promised them I would.

I didn't get to see Wolfie just yet. He and Joe were whisked away to Washington for debriefing by the CIA. Apparently the President also wanted to personally congratulate them or something. I guess I didn't do anything important enough to warrant a presidential handshake.

The five of us, Kobi and Muri, Angela and Billy and I, went to the Denver Zoo for a day, just to get away from the military interrogators and the antiseptic hospital environment. We were escorted by no fewer than five Secret Service guys, one for each of us I guess. As we walked around the facility, I began to notice something peculiar, starting with the African lions.

While we stood there chatting, all of the lions in the pen stopped what they were doing, walked over to the edge of the moat separating them from the humans, and just stared at us. Specifically, at me. The same thing happened with the Siberian tiger, and the puma, and the snow leopard, and the clouded leopard, and the jaguar. All the wild cats stopped and stared at me, with the same look the mountain lion had given me: intelligence and recognition. The other zoo patrons thought I worked there, and assumed I was performing a trick for their entertainment. This was really beginning to freak me out. Angela just smiled and nodded.

Finally, Angela and Billy were flown back to Wind River, and I went with them. I spent a glorious four weeks with the Shoshone, relaxing and recuperating from all my aches and pains. It helped to have my own private duty nurse, 24 hours a day. The wounds from the bear's claws healed nicely, thanks to Angela's ministrations. Angela was good to me, and we spent many a day in bed together. I also continued to receive my daily dose of Billy juice; I still needed the extra protein to aid in my full recovery.

On one occasion, when I had my head between Angela's long silky legs, my face buried in her crotch, the bedroom door opened, and in walked Billy.

"Hi Cat, hi Angela, mind if I join you guys?"

I looked up at Angela who was smiling, and then I turned my head to look back at Billy, my face glistening with Indian pussy cream. Billy was removing his clothes, dropping his pants to the floor. That beautiful cock I knew so well bobbed and bounced as Billy walked towards us. I was on my knees, my ass up in the air, when Billy climbed onto the bed and kneeled behind me.

Placing the tip of his prick against my pussy hole, Billy thrust forward to the hilt. He began fucking me in earnest, pumping away like a crazy "injun". I looked back at Angela as if waiting for a reaction.

Smiling demurely, Angela said, "I guess I never told you how close Billy and I really are."

Placing her hands on the back of my head, Angela gently pushed my face back down to her temporarily-neglected clit, upon which I resumed my own style of nursing. That was one fun-filled afternoon I won't soon forget.