Catalyst Pt. 03

Story Info
Jackie, Rich, and Jenna have more fun.
8.8k words
4.83
8.2k
20

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/04/2023
Created 02/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning started off at full speed, and only got busier as the day progressed. Rich dropped my car off at the Audi dealership to get the air conditioning fixed, then took me to my office. I had a colleague drop me off at home, a little after 5pm. The house was quiet, and I wondered where everyone was. I wanted to change out of my work clothes, and walked down the hall to our bedroom. As I stepped into the bedroom I stopped in the doorway. Laying in the middle of our bed, asleep, was Jenna. She was laying on her right side, her left leg bent at the knee. She had on a pair of my white thigh-high stockings but was otherwise completely nude. I took a peek and saw that not only was there cum oozing out of her pussy, but there was also a bead of cum slowly dripping out of her ass.

She and Rich must have had a really good time, I thought to myself. As I took off my skirt and blouse, I thought about climbing onto the bed and cleaning her up, but I needed to pee and so I threw on some relaxing clothes and went into the bathroom, shutting the door. I must have woken her up, because when I came out of the bathroom, she had rolled onto her back and her eyes were open.

In a drowsy, satisfied voice, she said, "Hey, Mom... how was your day?"

I smiled at her and said, "It was busy, but good, I guess... from the looks of it, you've had much more enjoyable day than I have."

"Daddy asked me to spend the day with him, today. It was... fun."

"Looks like you found my lingerie drawer... and also decided to give anal a try?"

"Yes... the lingerie was his idea... the anal was mine."

I thought to myself, definitely not my innocent little daughter anymore. "And where is your father?"

"Mmm... I'm not sure... maybe down in his office?"

I found Rich at his desk, wearing nothing but his robe, typing emails. He looked up and said hello. I said, "I found Jenna asleep in our bed, a sticky mess in a couple different areas... do I want to know how many times you came inside her today?"

Rich grinned and said, "If I told you we did it five times, would you think less of me?"

I shook my head and said, "After everything we've been doing together, you have the energy for that kind of activity?"

"It was kind of her idea, not mine... she came down here around 7am to tell me she was going for a run... I was on a conference call with our east coast office and was bored, so asked if she wanted to suck me while I was on the phone. She said yes, so I sat back and... before I knew it she was swallowing my load. She went for her run, I finished up my phone call, then went out to the the patio to do some reading. She came out to let me know she was home. She was all sweaty in her skimpy running clothes. I told her she looked gorgeous even when she was drenched in sweat."

"And...?"

"She let me strip her clothes off of her, then rode me on the bench until we both came."

"Here. This bench we're sitting on. On the patio."

"Yes."

"And you weren't worried about our neighbors overhearing anything?"

"No, nobody can see into our backyard, and we were quiet."

I stared at him inquisitively, and he continued, "So... anyway... she... went to go shower, and I had a meeting, and after the meeting, we spent some time in bed, enjoying each other's company... then she took off for a few hours to hang out with her sugar daddy up the street... she had cleaned herself out so she could do anal with him, and when she got back, we played around some more... we hadn't done anal before, so we gave it a try. It was fun."

I shook my head and walked upstairs, and began putting dinner together. I reached for the wine, but stopped myself, as I felt like I had been drinking too much. I needed to deal with the turmoil inside of me, instead of use wine to ignore it. From a certain perspective, it seemed like the sexual relationship between her and Rich was spiraling out of control. On the other hand, it kept getting more and more erotic.

There was a part of me that also wanted to strip down and go clean Jenna up, and I knew it would lead to some very enjoyable sex with her. But I resisted the urge to be with her. I couldn't put a finger on it, but it felt like another huge wave of worry and fear was looming over me, and I kept bracing myself for when it finally hit... but it never materialized. Perhaps I'm losing my mind, I thought. No, I've definitely lost my mind, considering what I've been doing the last week with my daughter and husband.

Tuesday morning came, and with it the usual rush of emails, phone calls, and showings. I had borrowed Jenna's car to get around, a nice little SUV, and wondered where she had gotten the money to buy it. As we had with Mandy and Dylan, when Jenna had turned 16, we bought her a car, a used Honda Civic. It had over 100,000 miles on it and wasn't the nicest to look at, but it was safe and reliable. We told her if she could earn enough scholarship money, she wouldn't have to pay us back for the car.

It was the car she drove off to college her freshman year, the car she drove home for the holidays. But at some point earlier this year, Jenna must have traded it in and picked up the SUV. How could she afford a nice, relatively new car like this? Then it dawned on me. Oh, right, I thought. From her sugar daddies.

Things lightened up around the office that afternoon, and my one showing cancelled on me, so I decided to go home a little early. I had been feeling horny all day, despite my best attempts to ignore it. I drove home hoping... hoping for what? Another three-way with Rich and Jenna? More one-on-one time with Jenna?

I pulled into the driveway a little after 4pm and saw Rich and Jenna getting out of his truck. We walked into the house together, and Rich said, "Jenna was over at Leo's house for a while, we're just getting back from picking her up."

There was a twinkle in his eye and a crooked smile on his face, leading me to believe she and Leo had enjoyed some intimacy earlier. I picked up on the hint and said, in a nonchalant voice, "Oh? Did you have a good time, sweetheart?"

Jenna laughed and said, "Wow, you guys are nosy! We do a lot of other things together, besides just have sex!"

"Ok, ok, I was just asking if you had a good time, I wasn't implying anything, honest."

Rich said, "He totally shagged you, didn't he."

"Dad!"

"Rich, leave our daughter alone, if she wants to keep those things private, we should respect that."

"Oh, listen to you, the royal inquisitor... not going to ask her a thousand questions? Hm?"

Jenna and I smiled at each other, and Jenna said, "Thank you, Mom. I appreciate it. And since Dad is the one being nosy, then yes, we did have sex. Twice."

"I knew it!", Rich chortled.

"Hopefully it was fun?"

"It was ok. But honestly I think you and Dad have spoiled me. I have the best times with you guys, as weird as that is to say."

"Thank you for the compliment."

I hadn't noticed before, but saw on Jenna's shoulder a hot pink bra strap peeking out from under Jenna's tank top. I had one exactly the same color; it was some lingerie a lover of mine had given me and asked me to wear, and had a matching thong.

"By chance, is that my bra you're wearing?"

Jenna blushed slightly as she smiled and said, "Yes, I borrowed it, I hope you don't mind. I thought it would be fun to wear something special for Leo."

"No, not at all, please borrow anything you like."

Did she have the thong on, too? A wave of desire made me momentarily dizzy, and said, "Did you wear the whole set for him?"

"I did."

"I'm sure he enjoyed it."

She grinned again, and then Rich added, "I think your mother and I would both love to see the whole set..."

Jenna laughed and said, "Ok, I suppose I can do that."

She stood up from the love seat and stripped off her tank top, exposing the hot pink satin bra, her firm breasts not quite filling out the cups. Then she undid her jeans shorts and slipped them off. The hot pink satin thong looked gorgeous on her, and it sent a thrill through both Rich and I. I heard him mutter, "Turn around."

She slowly turned so we could see her ass, framed by the thong. Rich let out a quiet gasp and said, "Oh... wow. You look... even better than your mom in that thong."

I reached out and slapped him playfully, but quickly refocused on Jenna. She did indeed look amazing. Arousing. Sensual, but still with a hint of innocence, even though I knew she was definitely not innocent anymore.

The look on her face told me she was hoping things would go further, and was the signal I needed to act. I stood up and kissed her, caressing her shoulders, undoing her bra, then knelt down and slowly peeled the thong off of her. Sure enough the crotch of the thong had a white sticky mess in it, and I caught a hint of her sweet scent mixed with the scent of cum.

I sat her back on the love seat and had her spread her legs apart for me. Rich was watching intently, but knew to wait for my signal to join. I took a few moments to kiss and caress her thighs, then dove in with my tongue and began licking and eating her. Leo's cum was mild and had almost a sweet tang to it, and I did my best to lap up every gob of it, in addition to the wetness on Jenna's lips and clit. My tongue found some fresh wetness at the entrance to her tight little pussy, and I took a moment to savor it before diving in deeper.

Jenna's groans of pleasure intensified, and I began to focus in on her clit, causing her body to shiver. My left hand moved up to play with her breasts and nipples as I drove her to a powerful orgasm, complete with gasps of pleasure and a few, "Yes, Mommy... yes, Mommy..." comments from her. I knew I was already soaking wet, and knew that Rich was rock hard. Still, I wanted him to wait.

As the electric pleasure of her orgasm slowly ebbed from her, I stood up and slipped off my clothes, telling her it was my turn to be pleasured. She gave me a broad smile and eagerly got between my thighs as I sat back. I gave Rich a look telling him he needed to wait, but would be able to join soon, which caused him to strip his clothes off and slowly stroke his cock.

Jenna's small, nimble tongue seemed to be everywhere, probing, licking, teasing. It was evident she was going after every drop of my wetness, pushing her tongue inside of me deeply. It felt amazing and I opened my mouth to let out a long, low moan. She eventually began to zero in on my clit, and I closed my eyes and laid my head back, enjoying the erotic sensation.

After a few minutes, I opened my eyes and gave Rich the nod he had been waiting for. He got on his knees behind Jenna and took his cock in his hands, rubbing the head up and down her slit to get it wet, before sliding into her.

She gasped several times and dropped her head down, eyes closed, as Rich's cock split her open and filled her to the brim. Despite the fact she had been fucked by Leo several hours before, she had such a tight pussy that most of the time she became momentarily overwhelmed when Rich first entered her. As he began to slowly glide in and out of her, she steadied out and resumed pleasuring me with her tongue and lips.

I was enjoying watching Rich pump Jenna from behind, but switched my gaze to Jenna as she began to suck on my clit. She was looking up at me, her eyes asking if she was doing a good job of pleasuring me. I gave her a smile and tilted my head back, groaning loudly in return. I felt her tongue back on my clit, and shook momentarily as a bolt of electricity shot through my body. She did not let up, and surprisingly pushed me quickly over the edge. My body gently convulsed as a warm, slow-burning orgasm spread through me.

It was the signal Rich needed to begin fucking Jenna harder, and as he quickened his pace and started thrusting deeper, she stopped licking me and instead looked back at Rich, her mouth open, breathing heavy, a mix of soft, gentle moans with, "Yes, Daddy... yes, Daddy..." coming out.

Rich couldn't hold back, his eyes closing, head tilted back as I heard him gasp several times, then heard a long groan, knowing his cock was exploding inside of her, filling her with more cum. He held himself inside of her for a few minutes, then slipped out and sat next to me on the love seat, both of us enjoying the afterglow of sex as Jenna sat back, a satisfied smile on her face.

A moment later, her phone rang. She stood up and took a step, reaching for her phone. I watched a long string of Rich's cum slip out of her, splashing on her calf and ankle. As she stood there talking, another glob slipped out and splattered partially on the rug, partially on the hardwood floor.

It was Mandy on the phone; she was on her way to pick Jenna up, and was about five minutes away. Jenna turned and gave us both a brief look of panic, causing Rich and I both to get up and get dressed. I heard Jenna tell Mandy she'd be ready when she got here, then she hung up.

As she started to get dressed, she said, "I'm so sorry... I kinda forgot I told Mandy I was going over to her house. She's almost here."

I said, "It's ok, I'm just glad she didn't arrive when we were enjoying each other, a few moments ago."

Jenna gave me a quick smile and said, "I know."

Rich said, "I wouldn't have minded, she might have enjoyed the show."

I slapped Rich in the stomach again and said, "Stop."

I walked into the kitchen and got a paper towel to clean up the cum on the living room floor, and saw Mandy pull into the driveway. I gave the paper towel to Rich and told him to clean up his mess; he gave me a wry smile and got down on the floor to clean things up.

Turning to Jenna, I said, "Mandy's here."

She smiled, and said, "I'm just going to go to the bathroom, then I'll be out."

I nodded, and opened the door for Mandy, who was walking up the front steps. She looked... nervous? Shaken? Perhaps it was the stress she was under, something Jenna had told us about previously.

I gave her a quick hug and said hello, and she gave me a quick, tense smile and said, "Hey, Mom... I um... is Jenna here? I have to... we have to go, I have... I have something in the oven."

"She's almost ready, what are you cooking?"

Mandy looked momentarily confused, then said, "Oh, it's a... a casserole. Yes. A casserole."

As we were talking, Jenna walked up, a small backpack on her shoulder.

"What kind of casserole? One of my recipes, or a new one?"

Mandy began to stammer as she tried to answer, and Jenna interrupted and said, "Bye Mom, see you later."

Mandy gave me a flustered smile and said goodbye, then they both walked to the car and drove off. It was only then that the wave of panicky questions hit me. Why was Mandy acting so strange? Why couldn't she remember what kind of casserole she was making? She wasn't much of a chef... was she really cooking anything, or... was she lying about it all? Had Mandy smelled the sex when she came into the house? I had eaten Jenna just minutes before; could Mandy smell her scent on me when I gave her a hug? Could Mandy smell the sex coming off of Jenna, as they drove back to her house?

Rich found me a few moments later, sitting at the kitchen table, blankly staring into space as my thoughts ran a thousand miles an hour.

"You ok, Jackie?"

I looked up at him, my brow creased with worry, and spilled my guts out to him, a torrent of fears and doubts, starting with what we had just done with Jenna, to the possibility of Mandy finding out, to how this would impact our relationships going forward, to how it seemed he and Jenna were getting deeper and deeper into their sexual relationship.

He sat there, stone faced, listening to me as I poured it all out, a steady stream of tears flowing down my face. When I was done, we sat there in silence for a few minutes, and then he spoke. "I understand. Everything you said is true, all of it."

He was quiet for a few more minutes, then said, "I think you're hungry and tired. Why don't you let me make some dinner while you enjoy some wine out on the patio."

I absentmindedly nodded, my thoughts still spinning. Somehow, he got me out to the patio, a chardonnay in my hand. A few minutes later he brought out some dinner, and we ate in silence. As we finished up, I turned to him, and asked him what he thought about it all.

"I'm not sure what to think, to be honest. At this point, there isn't much we can do, except trust that Jenna will be smart about the situation we're in. There's a chance that Mandy didn't pick up on anything, and so your worries are all for naught."

"I... I hope so. I know I'm a worrywart, Rich. And I kind of overdo it a lot of the time. But... can you see my concerns?"

"Yes, I can. And I share them."

"But you don't seem nearly as worked up about them as I do."

"I guess... I guess I'm just not as worried as you are. I mean, what happens if Mandy does find out? We trust her, she trusts us, we have a good relationship. She's not going to fly off the handle or freak out. She's not like that. To be honest, knowing her like I do, she'll probably find it to be very kinky and want to know more. Don't you think?"

I gave him a wan smile and said, "You're probably right. I hate to say it, but... she probably would think that."

"So, we've kind of put Jenna in a tough place. We've asked her to keep all of this a secret, and she understands that; but at the same time, she has such a close relationship with Mandy, how could she keep this from her sister, when they talk about everything else under the sun, whether it has to do with sex or not?"

Wednesday was another particularly busy day; thankfully I was able to pick up my Audi from the dealership first thing in the morning and had just enough time in the office to get prepared for the showings I had later that morning, as well as the ones scheduled in the afternoon. I was just busy enough that I never had much time to be alone with my thoughts, and so thankfully got a break from the nagging worries circling around in the back of my head.

I got home a little before 5pm, and walked into what appeared to be an empty house. I found Rich down in his office, finishing up some reports he had been working on the past two days. We said hello, and then I said, "Any sign of Jenna?"

"No... I thought perhaps she had texted you?"

I shook my head, and took out my phone to text Jenna and ask if she was ok. She responded a few seconds later and said she was fine, and was going to spend another night over at Mandy's house. I tried not to grow even more concerned, and struggled to understand exactly what my concerns were.

Did she not want to come home? Had she told Mandy about everything, and Mandy was telling her not to come home? Or... perhaps... she had told Mandy everything, and... now she and Jenna were intimate, enjoying the pleasure of each other's company? And what about Trevor? Was he now involved? Had Mandy allowed him to be with Jenna? Had she joined in?

"Jackie."

Rich's voice broke me out of my trance. "Yes? What? Sorry, I kind of got lost in thought, there."

"I could tell. What did Jenna say?"

"She's... going to spend another night over at Mandy's house."

The sly smile on Rich's face told me exactly what he was thinking. "So you're thinking the same thing I am."

"What if Jenna and Mandy... are involved?"

"Yes. Oh, Rich, I know you think it is hot... and so does a part of me... but... it just seems like things are spinning out of control, way too fast. And what about Trevor? Are we, as a family, really going to go there?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean!" My words were sharp, my voice angry, and I could see they startled Rich.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell. But where does it stop, Rich? So Jenna and Mandy... have some fun. And then they bring in Trevor. And I know you're already thinking about being with Mandy. And then Dylan comes home, and... what? It's a sexual free-for-all?"