Catalyst Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stayed quiet for a few moments, and then looked at me. "What?"

"Do you remember when you and I, and Susan and Troy went to that all-inclusive resort in Mexico?"

I blushed deeply and looked down at the floor. I knew exactly where Rich was going, knew he would eventually use that experience against me, knew it was coming. I thought back to the many experiences Rich and I had with Susan and Troy -- the passion, the pleasure, the partner swaps, threesomes, and foursomes. All of them so enjoyable and erotic.

We had gone away for the weekend with Susan and Troy, and enjoyed some very relaxing and erotic sex together. We were all enjoying a soak in the hot tub when Susan brought up the topic of vacationing somewhere more exotic. She had found a resort in Mexico that advertised as an adults-only playground. It was the kind of place that required STD test results as part of their registration process. Although it was extremely expensive, we took the plunge and booked a week there together.

We all were eager for the experience, and found that the resort definitely lived up to its reputation. The place was filled with other couples, not just from the U.S. but from all over the world, it seemed. In the common areas, restaurants, pools, and bars, everything seemed normal. But behind closed doors it was much different.

Rich and I found ourselves invited over to other couple's rooms for drinks or a meal. Troy and Susan sometimes went along, sometimes went elsewhere. Every invitation to get together became an opportunity to swap partners and engage in sex, or have threesomes and foursomes. Rich and I both lost ourselves in the pleasure. We stayed together, for the most part; but also took the opportunity to play separately.

At one point Rich had gone off with two of the housekeepers, both in their late 30's and somewhat plump (he really would fuck anyone), and I was free to wander. I found myself in the company of several men, and didn't hesitate to go back to one of the men's rooms when he offered. The other men came along, which excited me even more. For the next several hours I sucked and fucked every cock that was offered to me. Several other women joined in the fun, and it became an impromptu orgy.

Towards the end, Troy and Rich showed up, as they had heard about an orgy happening and wanted to see what it was about. I was so busy sucking and getting fucked that I didn't even realize they were there until I had finished sucking the last cock and had a chance to look around, even as I was getting fucked from behind by a man I didn't know.

Rich hadn't been upset; instead he thought the scene of me getting gang-banged was magnificent, and although my face, back, ass, and legs were covered in cum, that didn't stop both Rich and Troy from added their loads to my overflowing pussy. Rich later told me there had been nine guys in the room when he and Troy got there, and I knew there had been others before.

It had been my first gang-bang, but not my last, and was just one of many unique experiences I had had that week at the resort. Rich's point in bringing it up again was to help remind me that I was no stranger to multiple partners, all enjoying sex together. But to me there was a fundamental difference. None of the people at the resort were members of my family, barely out of their teenage years.

I tried to make that point with Rich, saying, "I remember. It was amazing, and fun, and allowed both of us to... live out some of the fantasies we had only ever talked about. But..."

"But what?"

"Rich, it's different. Completely different. The people at the resort -- we didn't even know some of their names, much less have to see them again, or live with them. And we weren't related to them!"

"We did meet up with several of the couples afterwards..."

"You're missing the point! The same point you warned Jenna about just days ago! Don't you see?"

"I do see, honest. But... Jackie, we have good kids. All of them. Even Trevor. I just... I just think that our relationships with our kids are strong enough that we can... allow ourselves to enjoy being with them. We can allow ourselves to explore this dimension with them, and see where it goes. Maybe it doesn't last, it's just a fling, of sorts. Maybe it brings us all a lot closer together. Maybe it doesn't.

"I get that you're conflicted. Worried. Afraid of what might happen. I get it, I really do. But you're overdoing it again, Jackie. You and Jenna, you guys have had so much fun together. I know, I was there, I watched it. It was amazing.

"Yes, they are our kids. But they are also mature adults who can decide things on their own. I think... I think it's time you started seeing them that way, instead of seeing them as the little kids they used to be."

I didn't know what to say to that; my mind was still bouncing all over the place, at times examining my feelings, at times overcome with worry, at times... at times thinking about Mandy... and what it would be like to taste her. Or watch her with Trevor. I thought about Dylan, so handsome, tall, lithe like his father... and what it would be like to watch him and Jenna together. If I enjoyed the sight of Rich fucking Jenna, how much more would I enjoy seeing Dylan and Jenna together? And although the thought made me blush deeply, I allowed myself to wonder what it would be like, to have Dylan pleasuring... me.

Thursday was another busy day, keeping me distracted right up until the point I got in the car to come home. My thoughts were troubled, conflicted, confused as I drove home. I alternated between wanting to get naked with Jenna and 69 on the kitchen floor, to walking in the door and declaring it was all over.

Jenna was home, sitting on the couch, texting friends when I walked through the door. She looked up and gave me a big smile and said hello, then got up to give me a hug. She smelled fresh from the shower. She had put dinner together and had already set the dining room table, complete with a glass of wine for me and a glass of bourbon for Rich.

"Wow... why all the niceties?"

She laughed and said, "Just because. It's been such a wonderful break so far. I know I don't always talk much about it, but school has really been stressing me out. Like, a lot. And since I got home, it has been so relaxing, and... enjoyable. Just my way of saying thank you."

I smiled back at her and said, "You're welcome! I didn't realize school was that bad."

"Well, I... I guess I haven't really told you much, kinda because... you would worry. But... yeah. It's been tough. I mean, the classes are really good, but they are intense. The homework and labs this past semester were like nonstop. So yeah. It's been nice to not worry about any of that, and instead have the freedom to... play."

Before I could stop myself from saying it, I said, "Well, enjoy it while you can, it doesn't last forever."

Jeez, Jackie, I thought. Why don't you just pour more fuel on the fire?

Jenna smiled and said, "I've definitely been trying my best."

At that we laughed, and I said, "I'm going to go change. Can you please tell your father I'm hungry and want to eat dinner?"

Dinner was filled with good conversation and good food, and Jenna filled us both in on how her visit with Mandy had been. They had had a good time together and had gone and gotten a manicure and pedicure, which Jenna had paid for, despite Mandy's objections. Mandy had unloaded on Jenna about her job and their financial woes. Trevor had been on call on Tuesday, so they wound up watching movies and having Chinese take out, which Mandy insisted on paying for until her credit card was rejected. Trevor came home Wednesday morning and had the rest of the day off. Jenna said it had been great to hang out with Trevor as well, and commented on how sweet he always was.

As Jenna talked I tried my best to not let my mind wander. I shot Rich several glances and noticed he was giving Jenna that crooked smile again, which Jenna was doing her best to ignore. Was he just fantasizing, or... was there more to Jenna's story? Was she leaving out some of the key details of her time with Mandy and Trevor? What had really happened?

I chose not to ask any of the thousand questions in my mind, and instead commented about how great it was that Jenna got to spend some time with them. Jenna got up to do the dishes, and Rich offered to help her out. I moved into the living room and sat on the couch, enjoying my wine.

After a few minutes I noticed the kitchen was quiet -- too quiet. I looked around and saw Jenna and Rich close together, Rich wearing a look of surprise and glee on his face as Jenna whispered into his ear. My suspicions up, I said, "Everything ok in there? What are you guys talking about?"

Jenna turned back to the sink and began rinsing dishes, while Rich turned to me and said, "Everything's fine."

I gave him an inquisitive look, and he just smiled back at me. I wondered how to interpret that, and was going to make another comment when my phone rang. It was a couple I had shown a house to earlier in the week and they wanted to make an offer. Wine in hand, I got up and walked to my home office, taking notes as I spoke with the couple. The conversation lasted about 10 minutes, and by the time I finished up, Jenna was gone and Rich was sitting on the patio, sipping his bourbon.

"Did Jenna take off?"

"She did. She should be back later."

"Going over to see Leo?"

"Um... no. Somewhere else."

I looked at him quizzically, and he said, "She's... going to go spend some time with her sugar daddy. His wife and kids are out of town through the weekend, and so..."

"Ah. Got it."

I still didn't like the fact that Jenna was meeting up with men for money, but I had promised myself I wasn't going to make a fuss about it anymore. Still, it got my curiosity back up, and I said, "So... are you going to tell me what you and she were whispering about, just a little while ago?"

Rich looked at my wine glass, still half full, and said, "I will, once you've emptied the glass in your hand and have a refill."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means I'd like you a bit more mellow and relaxed before I answer your question."

I wasn't sure I liked where the conversation was going, but decided to not get upset. I took a large drink, swallowed, and then finished off the glass.

Rich gave me a comical look and said, "I'm impressed... let me go get you a refill."

He took his time, giving me the opportunity to try and slow my mind down about what it was exactly he was going to tell me. Finally he came back, wine glass in hand, and gave it to me. I looked at him, an expectant smile on my face, and said, "Well?"

Rich took a deep breath, blew it out, and then said, "So, your concerns about Mandy suspecting something when she picked up Jenna on Tuesday were right on."

I shook my head and closed my eyes, and said, "I knew it. I just knew it. Was it... was it the scent of Jenna on my face, when I hugged her? Or..."

Rich cut me off and said, "It wasn't any of that. Mandy showed up early and came in the house through the garage door. She walked in on us, but we were too focused on each other to notice her standing in the doorway to the garage. She saw everything. Saw Jenna eating you out. Saw me fucking Jenna from behind. She walked out just as you started to cum. Drove around the neighborhood for a while, and then called Jenna."

I sat there in shock, not knowing what to say, or do. Mandy wasn't suspicious; she knew. She KNEW. I thought for a few more minutes, took another drink of wine, and said, "Well... that explains why she was acting so strange. It must have been a shock for her to... see that."

"Yes, it was. Jenna told me that as soon as she got in the car, Mandy told her about walking in on us. They spent the drive to Mandy's house talking about it. Jenna said Mandy started out being completely shocked, but by the time they got to Mandy's place she wasn't shocked anymore but instead was asking a lot of detailed questions. Jenna... Jenna tried, she really tried to keep things a secret. But..."

"But she wound up telling Mandy everything. Didn't she."

"Yes, she did. How it all got started, the things that she had done with me, and you, and the three of us together. Mandy just kept saying it was so kinky and mind-blowing, kept asking questions."

Rich gave me another searching look, then continued, "Apparently, as they talked about it, they both... got very aroused. Mandy began asking a lot of questions about you and Jenna playing together. Jenna... shared everything. You know how those two talk about everything. And... and..."

"And they had sex."

Rich, looking relieved, said, "Yes. Several times that night, then again in the morning before Mandy went to work. Jenna said they both really enjoyed it."

"Wow... wow. I don't know what to say. Part of me... is glad for it, I think? Part of me is turned on by it. And part of me... worries."

Rich nodded, and continued to look at me, waiting. I said, "What? Is there more?"

"Yes. So... before they even got married, Trevor had commented to Mandy that he thought Jenna was hot. Not surprising, considering how beautiful Jenna is -- not just her body, but her as a person. I had kind of noticed Trevor checking Jenna out from time to time, but didn't think much of it; most guys that meet Jenna check her out, something she seems completely oblivious to, by the way.

"Mandy understood how Trevor felt about Jenna, and it didn't bother her. She actually had considered..." Rich paused and took another deep breath, "considered letting Trevor hook up with Jenna. She thought it would be fun for both of them, and assumed Jenna would be ok with it. But she never went through with it."

"Until now. Is that where you're going with all this?"

Rich blew out the breath he had been holding in, and said, "Yes. After she and Jenna had messed around, she called Trevor at the fire station and told him about it. Needless to say, he was blown away. So when he came home Wednesday morning, they..."

"They fucked."

"Yes. A lot."

"And then when Mandy got off work, she... joined in on the fuckfest?"

"Jackie, I know what you're going to say, you're going to..."

I cut him off with a hard smile, and said, "I told you. I told you this would happen. I told you our little secret would come out. Didn't I."

He looked down for a moment, then looked up and said, "Yes. You did."

I gave him another icy look, and said, "So now what? Where do we go from here? Will we be inviting Mandy and Trevor into our bed, now? All five of us in bed, together? Why not throw in Dylan and make it an even six?"

"Jackie, I don't know. I really don't. I think... I think we just need to see how things go. Not make any assumptions."

"Right. I'm sure you haven't made any assumptions or allowed yourself to think about the possibilities."

"I'm trying not to, but..." He shrugged and lifted his hands up, letting them fall back into his lap.

The anger left me as quickly as it had come; I shook my head and said, "The sad thing is, I've already had those thoughts. All kinds of possibilities, all kinds of combinations. About Mandy. And Trevor. And yes... Dylan."

Rich looked up at me, and said, "We can stop all of this, Jackie. Nothing else needs to happen, we don't need to go any further. Honest. I truly mean that."

"I love you. I know you mean that. And I know you would stop it all, if I asked you to. But... do you want to stop, Rich? Or do you want where this is all going? I wouldn't blame you for wanting to be with Mandy... she's gorgeous, just like Jenna... and I'm sure you'd love a threesome with both of your daughters... and would have no problem with Trevor joining in."

"Yes, I've thought about it. Yes, I want to be with Mandy. Yes, I'd love to be with both Mandy and Jenna. But after what you and Jenna have enjoyed together, I'm willing to bet you feel the same as me. You're just as interested as I am, to be with Mandy. Be with Mandy and Jenna together. Aren't you."

I gave him another hard stare, then softened and quietly said, "Yes. I am."

We sat in silence for a few moments, then I said, "And so taking this to the logical conclusion... can you look me in the eyes and tell me you're ok with me being with Trevor?"

"Yes."

Just one more question to ask, the hardest one to speak out loud. "Now look me in the eyes and tell me you're ok with... with me being with... Dylan."

He swallowed hard and looked me straight in the eyes, and said, "Yes. Absolutely. Without a doubt. I've thought about you and Dylan together for years. Years. Of all the many fantasies I've had, that one is at the top."

Instead of being shocked, I was intrigued, and asked, "Why?"

"I just... it just... it seems so incredibly beautiful, and erotic, and passionate. Watching him pleasure you. Taste you. Be inside you. Fill you. Just talking about it gets me dripping precum."

I looked at his crotch and was mildly surprised to see his rock hard cock bulging through his shorts.

"I had no idea you felt that way about him and I."

"Well, you weren't exactly receptive to... that kind of family activity."

We laughed, and he continued, "But... now that the door is open, now that we've gone part way down that road, I figured... why not tell you everything."

"And is that everything?"

"Uh... um... almost. I wasn't sure how... kinky you wanted me to go with this conversation."

"So there's more."

"Yes, a few... fantasies I've been thinking about, for a while."

"Such as?"

"Such as, I think it would be really hot if... Dylan got you pregnant."

I choked on my wine, and said, "Are you kidding me? I mean, do you..."

Rich held up his hand and said, "It's a fantasy, Jackie. That's all. I don't want it to happen for real, just role play it out."

I shook my head and said, "I don't normally talk this way, Rich, but sometimes I think you're really fucked up."

"Thank you, my lovely wife. I always love your words of encouragement."

"Fuck you. And how can you even fantasize about something like that?"

Rich sighed and said, "That's just it, Jackie... it's a fantasy, nothing more. You know how much I loved getting you pregnant. And you've been with me when we've played out that fantasy with other women. And let's not forget about Houston, about all the guys who answered the online ad, about getting you pregnant while we were in town for that conference?"

We sat there in silence for a few moments, then I said, "Is that all? Is that the only fantasy? Or... are there more."

Rich sheepishly smiled and said, "There are a lot more."

I gave him a knowing look and said, "Yes, I'm sure there are. I'm sure they involve Mandy and Jenna getting pregnant too, don't they."

Rich opened his mouth to speak, and I held up my hand and said, "Ok, ok, I get it. There's all kinds of combinations and fantasies we can play out. I just... ugh. This is so stressful. On me, on us... on our family. It's really messed up, Rich. And the thing is, I feel like there's no going back. We're already way over the line. We've already jumped off the cliff."

We sat there together, enjoying the quiet, then Rich said, "It should make our family vacation at Lake Tahoe more interesting."

We both started laughing, then I said, "Ugh... yes... the possibilities are endless. I still am trying to wrap my head around Jenna... and Mandy... and Trevor. Trevor and Jenna going at it. And do you want to know what the fucked up thing is, about it?"

Rich looked at me and said, "What?"

"I can totally see Mandy riding you. Mandy and Jenna pleasuring each other."

"And I can see you and Mandy and Jenna enjoying some time together. And you, riding Trevor... him pumping you from behind..."

I closed my eyes and said, "Mmmm..."