Catalyst Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think someone's horny... and needs a good fucking."

With that, he pulled me up and took me back to our bedroom, where he proceeded to hold me and kiss me deeply, passionately. I couldn't remember the last time we had kissed like that. After a few minutes, he stripped me down, commenting on how the crotch of my panties were soaking wet, and then laid me out on the bed on my stomach. He proceeded to kiss me from my neck down to my toes, then flipped me over and kissed up my body, paying special attention to my nipples, before sliding between my thighs and gently, persistently giving my clit waves of pleasure as his tongue lapped up the thick wetness oozing out of my aching pussy.

He brought me close to orgasm several times, but pulled back each time, leaving me gasping and moaning, crying out for release. He moved up on top of me and slid his cock into me deep, responding to my gasp of pleasure with a low groan of his own. He began rhythmically pumping me, his hard strokes causing my body to shiver, my mouth open, my breathing ragged as I worked back up towards climax.

But then he stopped, holding his cock in me, his eyes locked on mine. My eyes pleaded with him to give me release, but he relented, instead kissing me deeply. He moved his mouth to my ear, and whispered, "I love you, Jackie. And I'm still madly in love with you."

I looked him in the eyes again, and knew he meant it. Knew he was vulnerable, knew he needed to hear me say the words back to him. "Yes, Rich... I love you too... so much."

We kissed deeply again, and I felt his body move, his cock begin to glide in and out of me again. We continued to kiss as our bodies began moving together, moving as one. We made love passionately, an orgasm rapidly building inside me. I felt him begin to tense up, signaling he was close as well. His thrusts became more urgent, deeper, harder, my moans becoming louder, mixing with cries and gasps as I realized there would be no stopping my orgasm now.

Rich gasped and thrust as deep as he could as I began to cry loudly, my body shaking, my fingers digging into his back, white hot bolts of pleasure bursting from what seemed like every finger, every toe. Rich moved his cock in and out slowly, pumping my pussy full of his thick cum. He held himself inside of me for what seemed like ages, as the heat and passion of our lovemaking slowly faded from our minds, our bodies. He gently rolled off of me and I curled up next to him, our bodies spent, our breathing slowing. Before I knew it I was asleep in his arms.

At some point he must have gotten up and turned off the lights, because I woke up several hours later, the room dark, Rich next to me, breathing deeply, asleep. I let myself drift off again. It must have been close to 1am when I woke up, the bed shifting and moving. In the dim light of the bedroom, I could make out Jenna on top of Rich, sucking his dick as she spread open her pussy and positioned it over his mouth. Her soft moans let me know that Rich was pleasuring her with his tongue. She must have come home after having sex with her sugar daddy, and Rich was getting to enjoy the taste of their time together.

I reached up and caressed her body, feeling her soft skin along the small of her back, enjoying the curve of her firm, slightly plump ass. She moaned a little louder, letting me know she appreciated my touch. Rich was fully hard by now, and Jenna got off of Rich and repositioned herself over his cock.

She reached behind her and guided his cock into her, sinking down slowly as a low moan escaped from her open mouth. She rode him with long, deep strokes for a few moments, before settling down and grinding her clit on the base of his cock, her hips moving faster as she bowed her head and gave herself over to the pleasure. Moments later, she cried loudly as a sharp orgasm hit her. I watched her drive down hard on Rich's cock, her body shuddering. A subdued groan from Rich told me he had cum inside of her.

She held herself erect for a few moments, then laid her head down and curled up on his chest for a few moments. Rich wrapped his arms around her, and I added my gentle caresses up and down her back. Jenna sighed contently, savoring the moment, and then slipped off of Rich and laid down in between us, her back to Rich, her face to me, a contented smile on her face as we cuddled and caressed each other gently.

It was odd, bizarre, not how average families typically showed their affection to each other. But here we were, and I knew Jenna felt loved and accepted. There was a closeness between us that was hard to describe. I found myself no longer worried, or afraid, no longer feeling the need to control it or explain it or justify it; but instead, just accepted it.

Rich was asleep again, and every now and then I could hear Jenna's soft, delicate breathing. I laid there, allowing my thoughts to wander to places I had tried to avoid all week. I realized I was ok with the thought of being with Mandy, and knew I would enjoy a threesome with her and Rich as much as I enjoyed them with Jenna. Trevor was almost an afterthought; I had seen the hungry look in his eyes enough to know he wanted me. I could have some fun with that, I thought.

Then thoughts of Dylan came to me. Part of me wondered if he truly was still interested in me... and would he even want me, if he was able to be with Jenna, and Mandy? I didn't have the tight little pussy and toned, flawless body Jenna had, nor was I as petite as Mandy was. My hips were wider, my breasts had lost their perk years ago, and despite my best efforts, I had lost some of my narrow waist and instead had a little bit of a belly, complimented by a full, plump ass.

Rich was right; there were still many men who found me gorgeous, attractive, sexy, desirable. If Dylan really had wanted me when he was in high school, there was a good chance he would still want me now. But... could I do it? Could I go through with it? I tried to visualize what it would be like to spread my legs open for Dylan, feel him on top of me, inside me.

Rich's fantasy of having Dylan get me pregnant was ridiculous. It would never happen. I wasn't about to go off birth control, and had no desire to be pregnant again, regardless of who might want to get me pregnant. My thoughts instead drifted to the fantasy of Rich getting Jenna pregnant, of Dylan getting Mandy pregnant. They were foolish fantasies, but I indulged in them anyway. I shifted a little in bed and realized I was very aroused. I reached down and slid a finger in between my pussy lips, finding a gooey mess. As my finger touched my clit, a soft jolt of pleasure shot through me, causing me to catch my breath.

Eventually I came back to reality, and told myself I was going to remain open to the possibilities. I wasn't going to initiate anything, or even bring anything up... but if the opportunity presented itself to me, then... I drifted off to sleep, my dreams a mix of vague, pleasant, erotic images.