Catalyst Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like your wife is really enjoying getting fucked."

"Yes."

"Do you want to watch her get fucked hard and deep?"

"Yes."

I leaned in, guiding my nose as close as I could to Mandy's pussy, breathing in the scent of her wetness on her father's cock. As Trevor leaned in to do the same, I looked up at Rich and he began to pump her harder and faster, causing her moans to grow louder, her cries of pleasure longer.

"She really likes getting fucked."

"Yes."

"She would probably fuck other guys, if you told her to... wouldn't she."

"Yes."

"Do you want her to fuck other guys?"

"Yes."

"Do you think she would spread her legs wide for them, let them cum inside her..."

"Yes."

"Go give your wife a kiss."

Trevor moved up next to Mandy and lay on his back, leaning in to kiss her. She responded, her lips locking with his, their tongues intertwining momentarily, before their kiss was broken by a gasp and a low moan of pleasure escaping from her mouth. They kissed again, Trevor's tongue in her mouth as her pussy was filled by her father's cock.

After a few moments I had Rich pull out and told Mandy to flip over onto her back, while Trevor handed me a pillow to put under her hips. I had Trevor move down so he could watch as Rich guided his cock, thickly coated with Mandy's wetness, back inside of his wife's pussy.

As Rich began slowly pumping Mandy, I looked at Trevor and said, "You like seeing another man's cock in your wife's pussy."

"Yes."

"You like watching her get fucked."

"Yes."

"Tell her you love seeing her get fucked by another man."

Trevor looked up at Mandy, and said, "I love watching you get fucked by another man."

Mandy nodded, pleasure coursing through her as she gasped and moaned.

I looked at Mandy and said, "You like fucking other guys... don't you."

She smiled and nodded, then let out a low moan followed by, "Fuck... yes..."

"Do you want your daddy to cum inside you?"

Another smile and nod.

I said to Trevor, "I'm going to let her daddy cum inside of her pussy."

"Yes."

"Kiss her and tell your wife you want him to cum inside her."

Trevor obeyed my order, making my head spin with erotic desire. I knew I was beyond aroused but I was surprised when I looked up at Rich, who was shaking his head, eyes closed, holding on as best he could, trying not to cum.

"Cum in her. Cum in your daughter. Get her pregnant."

A long, loud groan came out of Rich as he tilted his head back and thrust deep, his hands on his daughter's hips, pulling her onto his shaft, his cock spurting thick shots of cum inside of her. Mandy cried out loudly, a sharp, intense orgasm hitting her as she took her father's load.

I allowed Rich a few moments to savor the orgasm, then had him slowly slide out, telling him to lay down on the bed. As I slid the pillow out from under her hips, a large, white, stringy gob of cum began to drip out of Mandy's pussy, and I looked at Trevor and said, "Do you like seeing another man's cum drip out of your wife's pussy?"

"Yes."

I leaned in and scooped out the string of cum, swirling it on my tongue before scooping out another gob, then swallowing both. I leaned over and kissed Trevor deeply, letting him taste the cum on my tongue, then told him, "Taste her pussy. Taste another man's cum inside her."

He hesitated slightly, then leaned in and began licking and eating her, his tongue penetrating deep inside her. I watched as he tasted a small gob of Rich's cum; then he leaned in and continued eating Mandy's pussy for a few minutes, before I told him to give his wife another kiss.

At this point I was dripping, my thighs smeared with my wetness. I laid back and spread my legs open, telling Mandy to eat me while Trevor and Rich watched. Mandy smiled and immediately began licking my pussy, blushing slightly when she noticed Trevor's stare. I reached over and began to play with Trevor's cock, which responded by growing hard again.

I had Trevor lay back and then sucked his cock for a few seconds before straddling him and impaling myself on his hard cock. At this point I didn't care if Rich and Mandy were watching, touching, or fucking again; I wanted to ride a thick dick, and Trevor's cock inside of me felt amazing. I rode him hard and deep and fast, grinding my clit on the base of his shaft.

Mandy and Rich had been in the 69 position but Mandy had stopped to watch me use her husband for my pleasure. My orgasm came like a crashing series of waves, roaring over me, my cries loud and plaintive as burning pleasure pulsed through me. I closed my eyes and dropped my head, resting my forehead on Trevor's chest, which was heaving.

Surprisingly, he hadn't cum, and so I slid off of him and had Mandy slide on. She rode him slowly, bending down to kiss him deeply as she moved her body up and down on his shaft, causing him to cum inside her a few moments later.

We were all exhausted and collapsed on the bed, four people spent from some intense, kinky sex. It had gone even better than I planned, and I let my thoughts drift from scene to scene, until I fell asleep.

I woke about 40 minutes later, the touch of a soft, warm hand on my body. I opened my eyes to see Mandy smiling back at me as she touched me, Rich caressing her back and ass. I turned to look for Trevor, and saw him off to the side of the bed, snoring quietly. I slipped off the bed and took the bustier and stockings off; I had enjoyed wearing the outfit but was ready for more skin on skin contact. As I was stripping down Rich rolled onto his back, and I moved next to him and began sucking his cock.

Mandy watched for a few moments, then I told her to sit on her father's face. She smiled and the moved up to straddle his face, a soft moan escaping from her open mouth as his tongue found her clit. His cock got rock solid and I wasted no time in climbing onto him and taking him into my pussy, both of us groaning from the pleasure that came from him filling me. I rode him slowly, enjoying the sex as I watched Mandy enjoy Rich's tongue.

I reached out and caressed her back, then had her turn around. She repositioned so that she was facing me, her pussy positioned back over Rich's tongue. We leaned towards each other and began to gently kiss. Mandy was getting very aroused, so after a few moments I slipped off and had her ride Rich for a while, so she could grind on his cock. I took her place over Rich's face and had him pleasure me while she rode him.

Trevor had woken up and watched as Mandy slowly rode Rich until she came, a slow, gentle orgasm seeping through her body. She slid off and lay next to her husband, kissing him while playing with his cock, which was already beginning to grow.

I moved down and began sucking Mandy's pussy wetness off of Rich's cock, offering up my ass to Trevor, who took the hint and got behind me and slid his thick cock into me. It felt wonderful and I responded with some deep moans and groans as the tip of his shaft connected with my g-spot. After a few moments, he motioned to Mandy that he wanted to fuck her, so she got on her hands and knees next to me. Trevor took several more deep thrusts inside me, then slid out and thrust his dripping wet cock into his wife, who groaned loudly.

Rich took the cue as well, and entered my pussy again, from behind, pumping me while watching Trevor fuck his daughter. He continued to fuck me as Trevor came deep inside Mandy, then slid into her after Trevor had pulled out. It wasn't long before Rich was adding another load of cum deep inside Mandy's pussy.

We rested again, our lust-filled morning broken by my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Sandi, another realtor I worked with frequently. She was struggling to sell a particularly large house and had asked for my help. I knew I couldn't let it go to voicemail, so I flung on one of my satin robes and answered the call, waving at Mandy, Trevor, and Rich as I walked out of the bedroom. I strode across the house, robe open, a sticky wet mess between my legs, and sat down at my desk in my home office to get Sandi the information she needed. The task took much longer than I expected, as I had to make some additional calls and wait for Sandi to call me back.

Just as I was answering the return call from her, Jenna popped her head into my office. It must have been an interesting sight to see, me standing there in nothing but a robe, yammering on the phone, because she looked me up and down and gave me a big smile. I smiled back at her and sat down in one of my overstuffed lounge chairs, a stack of files in my lap to look through while I talked with Sandi.

As I found the correct file and gave Sandi the information, I glanced up and saw that Jenna had sat down in the lounge chair across from me and was looking at her phone. Focusing in on my conversation with Sandi, I sat the stack of files down on the side table next to the chair and leaned back, putting my feet up on the ottoman. Glancing up again at Jenna, I saw that she had moved from the chair and was now on her knees in front of me, a mischievous smile on her face.

I was so absorbed in my conversation with Sandi that it didn't even register with me why Jenna might be there. As she gently pushed my legs open it finally dawned on me. I shook my head at her, but she kept slowly pushing, and before I knew it my legs were spread wide open, her tongue teasing my clit. Without realizing it, I let out a low moan of pleasure.

Sandi's voice on the other end of the phone momentarily jolted me back to reality. "Are you ok, Jackie?"

"Oh... yes... sorry... calf muscle cramping up..."

I did my best to keep my voice steady and respond coherently back to Sandi, but it was becoming increasingly difficult as Jenna's tongue probed deeper and deeper inside of me. Thankfully, Sandi needed to call her client back, and I didn't hesitate to end the call and drop my phone. Leaning my head back, I let out another moan of pleasure as Jenna's tongue worked her magic.

It felt incredibly good, and Jenna seemed to be enjoying the moment as much as I was. Somehow she could sense I wouldn't be getting close to orgasming anytime soon, and so took her time, enjoying the tastes and pleasure she was getting from me. After a few moments, I opened my eyes, smiled at her, and said, "Ok... my turn."

She gave me a big smile and stood up, slipping off her sundress and sitting back on the lounge chair across from mine. I got on my knees and moved in as she spread her legs wide for me and leaned back. I wasn't surprised to see that she was a sticky mess as well, and breathed in the heady mix of her sweet wetness comingled with the scent of her sugar daddy's thick globs of cum seeping out of her.

I took a little time to kiss and lick her amazingly soft, smooth thighs, tasting the remains of their sex around her pussy before finally probing between her lips for the delicious treat within. There was still plenty of residual cum inside of her, and I enjoyed teasing it out and lapping it up. Jenna's moans had started off quiet and subdued, but had become more loud and frequent as my tongue repeatedly teased and pleasured her clit.

Apparently her cries of pleasure had made their way down to the bedroom, because Trevor looked in and saw what was going on and decided to join in the fun. Without needing an invitation, he got on his knees behind me and began rubbing the head of his hardening cock in between my pussy lips. I groaned in eager anticipation, knowing his thick shaft would soon be filling me.

Moments later I felt him thrust into me, slowly at first, then harder and deeper as he established his rhythm. It felt amazing, and I had a hard time concentrating on the pussy in my mouth. I glanced up at Jenna and saw her giving Trevor a lustful smile, and knew what they both wanted. I looked back at Trevor and said, "I think you need to give Jenna some of that cock."

He laughed and said, "Yes... definitely."

He pulled out of me and moved to the side, allowing me to sit back in the other lounge chair and watch as he quickly moved in between Jenna's thighs and slid his hard cock, covered in my wetness, deep inside her waiting pussy. She let out a loud, "Fuck...! Yes...!" as Trevor began pumping her in earnest. That got Mandy's attention, as she came into the office next and smiled at me before kneeling down by Trevor, watching as her husband fucked her sister.

He was barely holding on, and as soon as Jenna began to orgasm, he let go, bursting inside of her as their gasps and moans reached a crescendo at almost the same time. Mandy and I watched as both of them savored the pleasure coursing through their bodies; then Trevor lifted up his head and opened his eyes, giving us both a sheepish grin as he slowly pulled out of Jenna.

It was obvious Mandy wanted to play clean up, and I watched as she leaned in to suck Jenna's wetness off of her husband's dick before turning her attention to the thick bead of cum at the entrance to Jenna's pussy. Jenna gave off contented moans and sighs as Mandy cleaned up the mess. Rich stumbled in a couple minutes later, and said, "What... did I miss all the fun?"

I looked up at him and smiled, and said, "Yes, but you're more than welcome to join in now."

He grinned, then glanced over at Trevor, who was sitting back, watching his wife eat her sister, an exhausted smile on his face. Rich said, "You look like you're spent."

Trevor smiled back and said, "I am... but... I also can't believe I get to be a part of all this... it still just blows my mind."

I thought about making a few comments of my own, but decided to not kill the mood. And by the hardness growing in Rich's cock, I could tell he still had one more round in him. His eyes met mine and I knew in a heartbeat what he wanted. I leaned forward and reached for his dick, pulling him close to me and then opening my mouth to take his cock inside.

He tasted like sex and it sent a momentary thrill through me. I focused on sucking his cock deep while gently stroking his balls, and felt him grow rock solid again. He reached down and began playing with my clit as I sucked, making me ache to have him inside me. After a few moments of sucking him hard, I sat back and spread my legs, inviting him to enter me again.

He got between my thighs and guided the head of his cock into me, thrusting deeply, causing me to gasp and then groan as he began to fuck me in earnest. It felt nearly as good as Trevor's cock, but I knew I also was spent. After a few more thrusts I smiled at him and motioned for him to turn his attentions to Mandy, who was still on her hands and knees, eating Jenna out. Rich moved around to position himself behind Mandy, who momentarily looked back and moaned in anticipation, then turned back to Jenna, her tongue once again penetrating deep into her younger sister.

Rich slid into Mandy easily and began fucking her hard and deep. Mandy gasped several times, losing her concentration on pleasuring Jenna. Mandy must have been dripping wet because Rich's cock quickly became coated with her creamy juices. Mandy made a few half-hearted attempts to continue eating Jenna, but eventually gave up and bowed her head, her mouth open, her breathing ragged as pleasure overwhelmed her. Jenna had opened her eyes and joined Trevor and I as we watched a deep, powerful orgasm explode inside of Mandy.

Rich held his cock inside of her as her orgasm subsided, then she slid off his shaft and crawled over to Trevor, collapsing in his lap, her eyes closed, a look of satisfaction on her face. I looked up and saw Jenna coyly smiling at her daddy, and saw him respond by moving over between her thighs.

A moment later Rich was deep inside his younger daughter, pumping her hard, his right thumb playing across her clit, his left hand caressing her nipples. Jenna's eyes were glazed, her mouth open as she groaned and gasped. Mandy opened her eyes and sat up, and she, Trevor and I watched with fascination the action between Rich and Jenna. It was those two that had started all of this, I realized. And I also saw that there was a special kind of bond between them, something unique and fragile, impossible to put into words.

Rich moaned loudly and tilted his head back, his eyes closed, his dick once again spurting a load of cum deep inside of Jenna. She was cumming too, a series of plaintive cries escaping from her mouth, her eyes closed, body trembling. I sat there watching it all, still in some level of shock. I looked at the clock and saw that it was almost 1pm. Had we really just had almost four hours of uninterrupted sex? Rich and I had had some marathon sex sessions, especially with Troy and Susan; but this one might have been the longest one yet.

We all sat there in silence for a few moments, enjoying the collective afterglow of the sex. Jenna was the first to stand up and stretch, a gob of Rich's cum oozing out onto her thigh. She looked up at me and said, "I'm gonna go take a shower... I told Leo I'd come over and hang out with him around 1pm."

I smiled back and her and said, "Gotcha... have fun."

She smiled back and said, "I will... but... it won't be as fun as this."

With that she picked up her dress and walked out of the office down towards her bathroom. Mandy looked at me and said, "This has been... like... wow... like... fucking crazy good sex... like mind blowing. I kinda... agree with Jenna. This was a lot of fun."

"It definitely was. I honestly wasn't sure how things would go. And... I hope I wasn't too... domineering, earlier this morning?"

Trevor spoke up and said, "Are you kidding? That was totally fucking amazing. You're... amazing."

Rich chimed in and said, "I agree with Trevor. You are amazing, Jackie."

Mandy added, "Yeah, Mom. That was so hot. I had no idea you had that in you."

I smiled and said, "Good, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I know I did!"

My phone rang again, and I knew it would be Sandi calling me back with either good news or bad news. I answered the call as Mandy and Trevor walked back to our bedroom to get their clothes and leave. Rich gave me a wink and went to go make lunch.

It was very good news; Sandi had been able to sell the house at just above asking price. I was happy for her, but in reality I was still riding the high from the incredibly kinky sex I had just enjoyed. I broke away from my conversation with her to give both Mandy and Trevor a hug as they left, then went back to my office to finish up with Sandi.

We talked for a few more moments, then ended the call. Sandi was a dear friend, but very conservative and strait-laced. If only she could see me now, I thought, sitting there in nothing but a robe, having spent the morning fucking my family... I took a moment to reflect, and knew my conscience would be taking me to task later; but for now I pushed back the worries and just enjoyed the moment. There would be plenty of time to fret about this later.

I also realized I had made peace with the fact that despite the many misgivings and concerns I had, I was ready to take that next step with Dylan and be intimate with him when he came home in just a few days. But would he want that kind of intimacy with me?

12