Catch and Release

Story Info
It's not always about the kind of bait you use.
878 words
3.9
15.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll go with you," she stated as she pulled her sweater over her head. "I've never done it, but I'm game."

The man smiled as he watched her dress. One of the things he adored about the woman was her sense of adventure. He always had such fun with her; she made his life worth living.

"How cold will it be?"

The man slid next to her and placed his hand upon her waist. "I'll have a heater, so it won't be bad at all. I know how much you love the cold," he teased. The woman rolled her eyes and grinned. "Right," she replied and softly pinched the inside of the man's arm. He flinched and chuckled. God, he loved her.

They agreed to go ice fishing the following Saturday. The man was to meet the woman around 11 am after she finished work. The forecast was for sunny skies with a high of 27 degrees-a perfect day for fishing. With the woman going, though, it was a perfect day for anything.

"I have some sub sandwiches and a bottle of vodka, juice and your favorite recreational beverage," she announced as she walked to his ATV. He smiled and motioned her towards the sled he had hooked up. She unloaded the goods next to the sled. "Come here," she directed and pulled him close to her. "It's so good to see you." Her arms wrapped around his insulated torso as she drew him close and inhaled his warmth. "Let's fish."

The two buzzed out a mile or two from shore and set up the the shack. The man unloaded a heater and cranked it going, drilled four holes inside the shack, one outside, set his poles, and cracked open a beer. The woman asked numerous questions as he went about his business, always obliging her with answers. After eating their sandwiches, they sat back and talked while they drank their beverages.

"Is fishing with a woman bad luck?" she asked as she removed her coat. It was very comfortable in the shack-cozy and warm.

"No," the man answered with a smile. "Sailors in the olden days thought a woman on a ship was bad luck. I think you may be thinking of that. Anyway, I feel very lucky now."

"Ah," the woman grinned as she sipped her cocktail out of a Yeti cup. She knew that fact. She was only testing him or toying with the man. She knew he liked being toyed with.

The two watched the fish finder for a while and caught up with small talk. The sun shone through the orange canvass of the shack, casting a warm glow on the ice and the two inside. There was a feeling of soft solitude and peace.

"I like fishing with you," the man said after some silence. "I like everything about you: talking with you, holding you. It is not always about the sex. I feel comfortable with you."

The woman looked at him and pulled his head to her neck, softly kissing his forehead. "Thank you for taking me fishing," she whispered. The man looked into her clear, blue eyes. He loved to get lost in them. All fears, worries, redundancies melted away with her kind gaze.

She stood and unzipped her snow pants. His hand found her warmth and slowly began to stroke her, gently parting her delicate lips and running his finger up and down her soft slit. The woman quietly mewed her pleasure. Her head tipped back as she slowly exhaled. The sun's orange glow cast itself on the woman's skin. She appeared as a shimmering, golden goddess. Effortlessly she shed her sweatshirt. Her smooth globes jiggled in front of the man's face. He slid out his tongue and circled her pink nipples, lightly nibbling them to their full erectness. He rolled his tongue over her hard buds. Her breath became quicker. Her hand grasped the back of his neck as she hoisted herself on the bench the man was seated upon. Each of her legs straddled the man's body. Gently she guided his face to her pussy as she grasped the overhead beam of the shack with her other hand.

He inhaled her sweet, musky scent while he buried his nose into her shaved mound. As he inhaled her essence, his cock became hard, straining his pants. Her hips moved rhythmically over the man's face, grinding into his lips. His tongue tasted her nectar. He drank it all, every drop. He lived to taste her sweetness. Her elixir was life. Skillfully his tongue darted, lapped, licked, teased. The woman became more wet and excited. Her groans became louder, her breath faster. She grabbed his head and forced it into her cunt.

"Mmmm. That feels so good! Eat me, Alex. Eat my hot meat," the woman whispered in the man's ear. He could feel his cock dripping, tingling. The entire ice shack was electric with her sex and wanting. His tongue slid faster and faster over her folds as the woman ground into him.

At last she threw her head back and let out a sweet exhalation, "Yes. Oh God, yes, Alex!" The man felt her body quake and tremble. He knew he serviced his mistress well. And he smiled.