Catch More Flies

Story Info
Jenna finds herself in a sticky situation with a rival.
9.5k words
4.6
16.1k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catch More Flies

by Cactus Juggler

"Jenna, you conniving little bitch," Katherine said, as the beautiful redhead stormed into my office.

Ignoring her would have been the power move, but it was too difficult to resist glancing up to admire the way her big boobs swayed even after the rest of her had come to a stop. She had curves that business attire couldn't really hide so much as struggle to contain. Most professional women with truly large natural breasts worked at keeping them as restrained and Katherine's were so large that she'd need to wear stout, heavy support style bras to subdue them at all. Instead, Katherine dressed in a manner that appeared to be proper business attire yet somehow still allowed her boobs to retain a wobbling softness that was omnipresent in the most distracting way.

Between us, we were easily the most attractive female managers at the office. But if I was honest with myself, I had to admit that I really wasn't that close a second place. I've always enjoyed a fair amount of attention based on my looks. But when I was near Katherine, I might as well as not exist. Combined with the fact that everyone knew I was a lesbian, I wasn't in her class in using my appearance to my advantage. I'd seen how easily she could get her way when men were involved.

Pulling my eyes away from her, I concentrated on fixing my tea as if I hadn't heard her insult. Smiling, I took my time, and she glared at me as I picked up the honey that I used in place of sugar. I could almost feel her temperature rising as I let the moment drag on.

There was no mystery to the source of her ire. Katherine was furious with me over the outcome of the project meeting we'd both attended that morning. I'd stolen a high-visibility portion of the operational plan away from her group, just the latest in my efforts to upstage her as the company's rising star. She might be more attractive, but I was smarter than her, and manipulating office politics came naturally to me.

It had taken careful plotting to outmaneuver her, but once again I had chipped away at her reputation and influence. All part of my master plan to slow her meteoric rise and eventually wreck her altogether if I could manage it. There was no rush to respond to her. The quiet seemed to intensify with the longer it stretched on. I knew that whoever spoke first lost in this sort of thing. I held my tongue.

"You have to know that I'm not going to let you get away with this," she said, breaking the silence.

A smile spread across my face. If she'd waited another second or two, I would have spoken. It was a minor victory, but I enjoyed it all the same.

"Are you deaf? I said I'm not going to let you get away with this."

My spoon hovered over my tea as I squeezed the plastic bottle and the honey oozed out in a slow stretch. I watched the stream pile onto itself, forming little golden mountains that collapsed under their own weight until the spoon was full. Even without looking directly at her, I could feel her rage building as I took my time. Her anger was a palpable thing, and it was delicious.

"I'm sorry, Katherine. What were you saying?"

Her eyes narrowed. It pleased me that I'd scored another hit already. She turned and eased my office door closed. When her back turned, I couldn't help but enjoy the view. Katherine's rear was as gorgeous as her front; the way her ass looked in that skirt was just stunning.

She may have carried a few extra pounds on her, but it was all in the right places. Her body was a collection of lush, voluptuous curves and I'd be lying if I said I hadn't imagined her naked on many inappropriate occasions. She had great everything, body-wise, but it was her oversized natural breasts that always drew my attention. She dressed professionally, but she always took care to ensure that her soft, heavy boobs were presented in a way that all but required everyone to stare at them.

Katherine turned back around to face me, and I only just dragged my eyes away from her ass in time to avoid detection.

"I am not going to take this from you. You may have gotten the better of me a few times, but I've beaten out stiffer competition than you, missy. You need to learn something about me: I always get what I want. One way or another."

She had a serious look, as if she really meant business, but I wasn't listening to her as much as I was wondering if her hair was really that naturally red. Her skin was so pale it probably was real. How easy must it be to go through life for someone as beautiful as her? A pretty face, a fantastic body and gorgeous red hair to top it off.

It was too bad that she was such a nasty person. She was smart and sexy, but she was also a total bitch.

"I'm sure that taking on stiff things is how you've gotten where you are in life," I said with a chuckle. "And if you always get your way, then I take it you wanted me to make you look like a fool in that meeting."

The corners of her mouth turned up and her cheeks lifted as she smiled. Somehow, both of my verbal daggers had missed their mark. Katherine should have been angry, but she appeared altogether unfazed by my jibes. She moved to the front of my desk with a casual grace, looking gorgeous and confident. Somehow, everything she did looked sexy. I felt my body responding to her nearness despite myself.

Her hand drifted down to my bottle of honey, her fingers trailing over the bottle's form for a moment before she lifted it and flipped it open.

"You know, Jenna, I can give you lots of things if you just stay out of my way," she said, squeezing a dribble of honey onto her finger as she did. "Things you'd like."

She said it with a strange tone, and I just stared as she slipped her honey-slicked finger into her mouth. The sight of Katherine sucking the sweet goo from her finger stirred feelings in me I didn't need just then.

The room felt warm, and my heart rate sped up. The last thing I needed was for Katherine to know just how deeply and truly I fancied her.

"Thanks for the offer, but you have nothing I want," I said.

"No? That's too bad. I'd so hoped that we could settle our differences some way that would leave us both pleased," she said as she set the bottle back down on my desk.

Her sparkling green eyes locked onto mine. "Thanks for the honey, that's good stuff. I see why you like it in your tea. Though I bet it would taste a million times better if I let you lick it off my tits."

Unbidden, the image of her squeezing a rivulet of golden honey over her naked breasts filled my mind and my breath caught. My mouth fell open, and I froze as she just let the crude suggestion hang in the air between us. Now she was the one using the silence as a tool as the moment dragged on. A smirk played at her mouth, and I could feel her amused superiority at my stunned confusion. The room felt hot, and it physically aroused me to where my nipples had stiffened. Worse, I could feel my sex go slick and I had to clench my thighs together as if to contain the heat between them. She smirked, and I felt so small and helpless that shame washed over me.

"Excuse me?" I finally said, but she had already turned to leave.

Motionless in my chair, I sat stunned as Katherine walked away. My god was she good at it; she moved with just a hint of extra motion to her hips. Not the exaggerated swagger of a stripper, but just enough sway to make her look even sexier as she left me staring there with my heart pounding in my ears.

She paused before opening the door. Katherine spoke without turning to look back at me. "You heard me," she said, and then she left.

Stunned, I sat there breathing hard. How could she be so bold? I could barely believe I'd just been sexually harassed by another woman, but what shook me the most was the simple truth that my heart wasn't racing from anger. It hammered in my chest because I was that turned on.

My normally sharp political mind felt dazed and feckless as I struggled to stop thinking about honey dribbling onto the swollen curves of her big breasts. I tried to concentrate on my anger at how she'd spoken to me, to use it to focus my thoughts. The nerve of her; Katherine was so full of herself that she thought I'd just do whatever she wanted? The problem with feeling outraged about her arrogance was that if she was wrong, why did I keep imagining her luscious breasts dripping with honey?

Throwing myself into my work, I tried to bore my inappropriate arousal away. It took ten or fifteen minutes to settle myself down, but corporate minutia successfully distracted me to where I was only occasionally thinking about Katherine's tits.

*********

The email message arrived in my inbox an hour after she'd left me.

Jenna,

Try not to think about what I said earlier the next time you put honey in your tea. I'd hate for it to interfere with your concentration.

Have a great day,

Katherine

The email was diabolical. It was vague enough that I couldn't use it against her, but the simple reverse psychology of it was maddening. I tried to work, but the arousing fantasy kept popping back into my head. It wasn't even real. It's not like I'd ever seen her undressed, much less covered in glistening honey, and yet the sight of her was so vivid in my mind.

My imagination ran wild with her lurid suggestion and soon I saw the honey dribbling down onto her pale white flesh. Pooling between the bulging curves of her breasts and flowing and dripping from a nipple as I brought my mouth towards it. I shook my head and forced myself to concentrate on the surface of my desk as I tried to think straight.

It was time to get a grip. She was attractive, but not hot enough to make me feel like a schoolgirl pining for some crush. Besides, she really was a complete bitch. The answer was simple in principle but difficult in practice; just don't think about her. Don't imagine her amazing body in all its glory, glistening with golden, honeyed sweetness. How could I not think of that when it felt so good to imagine it? Trying to stop myself from thinking about her was all but impossible.

Katherine was arrogant, but she was also dazzlingly hot. Had I underestimated her? Look at how easily she had rocked my confidence. I could handle competing with her when she was just a pretty co-worker that I occasionally used as masturbation fantasy-fodder of the "turn the hot straight girl gay" variety, but this was a serious situation. She seemed to know just how much I wanted her, and she had used that against me.

The potential for screwing up my career added an element of risk, but that wasn't what frightened me. It was my reaction to her knowing superiority that made me feel true fear. I should have been turned off by her satisfied self-importance. Instead, I found it perversely alluring. Being trapped in a constant state of simmering sexual heat for my bitchy rival was not where I need to be, but I just couldn't stop thinking about her.

It was a relief when the workday finally ended, but Katherine was still on my mind that evening. I distracted myself with errands and make-work, but in the shower as I soaped my chest I was seized by the memory of how hot she'd looked, standing right there in front of me. I could see her smirking at me and hear her offering to let me lick honey off her big, soft tits if I was good.

My eyes closed as the warm water beat down on me, my fingers busy in my sex as I imagined that I was good, that I was a good girl for her. Katherine was pleased and in control. I was suckling at one of her great big tits while she laughed at me when the orgasm hit me. It was incredibly hot, but afterwards I felt like the most pathetic woman alive.

How could I have it this bad for her this quickly? I felt like an amorous teenage girl, unable to control her own hormones. My embarrassment couldn't stop me from rubbing myself off again before I finally left the shower, exhausted but relaxed.

*********

The next morning, she sent me a second innuendo-laced message:

Jenna,

You know that vacation spot I was telling you about yesterday? Where the streams flow down the slopes of the mountains?

It's not far from there to where it winds its way down into the most beautiful valley in the entire world.

If you just give in and admit you're ready to follow me, I can take you there.

Katherine

With just that brief message, she sent my mind reeling with thoughts of honey dribbling over her breasts and onto her belly before trickling down lower to run between her legs. That image drove me crazy. My thighs pressed together as I sat there at my desk, feeling my pussy's wetness leaking into my panties.

Humiliated by how easily she turned me on, I struggled to respond to her.

There was no way I could let her know she was getting to me or she might never stop. I composed my own coded response:

Katherine,

Don't worry about including me on your trip. I didn't really want to go there anyway. I understand the mountains are falling apart and the valley is in rough shape as well, probably from all the thousands of visitors who have been there already.

Jenna

I felt pretty good about myself for a while after I sent it. I only thought about her naked, honey-covered body a few times in the hour before her next message arrived:

Jenna,

You don't have to hide your longings from me. I know how much you'd love to visit that beautiful valley.

I think we both know that you dream of making a pilgrimage there.

Be a good girl and I'll make all the travel arrangements for you.

Katherine

I realized once more just how stuck on herself she was. Still, it wasn't long before thoughts of lapping at her sweet, sticky breasts and then down to the honeyed delta where her thighs met intruded on me again. She was a self-impressed, annoying bitch, but all I could think about was running my tongue across her gooey, slick flesh while she smirked down at me with superior glee. What was wrong with me?

**********

The phone on my desk rang just as I was finishing up my work for the day. The display showed her name, and I groaned. I didn't really want to talk to her, but somehow I couldn't stop myself from picking it up.

I said hello, and she started in with no preamble.

"Listen to me, Jenna. I'm going to make you a one-time offer, right now. I'm going to give you a chance to have something you want, something we both know that you need, but only if you're a good girl and do what I tell you. Now get up and close the door to your office."

The room felt ten degrees hotter somehow as I thought about her confident smirk and her amazing boobs that day in my office. A hot shiver went through me at the idea that she wanted to make me some kind of obscene offer. I closed the door and sat back down in my chair, just like the bitch had commanded.

"My door is closed," I said.

"Shhh. Don't say anything, just sit there and listen. I know you want me, and this will be your one and only opportunity to have your dreams come true," she said, and her was voice low and calm as she spoke.

"There will be no second chances. You have one shot at this. To help you understand what I'm offering you, I want you to close your eyes and picture this. Close your eyes," she repeated, as if she somehow knew that I hadn't. Her voice was so confident that I was both infuriated and driven to obey all the same, and I closed my eyes as she continued.

"Picture this, Jenna. I'm there with you. The room is quiet, and all you hear is the sound of my voice. It's just the two of us, and I have your undivided attention. You watch as I take off my top and then slip out of my bra. You can't do anything but sit there in silent awe at the sight of my breasts. You want them so much that you can almost taste them."

"I pick up the honey, playing with it as I tell you what you need to do. First, I need you to relax and picture me in your head. See me as I begin to pour that sweet, delicious honey down onto my body."

"The honey drips and dribbles, soft and warm on my skin. Your thoughts go just like the honey, soft and warm, slow and drippy wet with the heat of my flesh as you watch the honey pool between my breasts and trickle slowly down. Your mind goes slow and warm and soft and gooey and you want so very much to taste that sweet nectar."

Her perverted little story got to me. My breathing quickened, and I clenched my thighs together around my sex as I felt my center go hot and wet at the image.

"The honey and your thoughts both dribble slowly down my body, lower and lower. Soft and warm and slow and hot and gooey and wonderful all at once. You hear my voice telling you what you need to do and your thoughts drip lower and lower as you let my voice guide you. And then I offer you the chance, just the one chance, to taste the ambrosia of my sweet perfection as your honeyed thoughts trickle deeper still, dripping down between my legs. It feels so good but it's so warm and soft and easy to obey when the only thing you have to do is to sleep for me when I command it to make all of your fantasies come true."

My juices leaked into the crotch of my panties as I clenched my thighs tighter still with a moan. It was so hard to think about anything but the dream of her standing there in front of me naked, honey dripping down her incredible body.

"This is it, Jenna. The honey drips sweet and warm, down deeper and deeper and it's time now for your one chance to have it all for real. Now do it. Relax your mind like that warm, sweet honey and sleep for me," she said.

I wanted her so badly that I tried to obey. I willed myself to fall asleep right there at my desk, clutching the phone to my ear so hard that my hand ached as I sat there, soiling my underwear with the slick proof of my lust. But nothing happened. A long, empty moment passed, and then it was over.

"Katherine?" I asked into the quiet phone connection. She had already ended the call.

That she'd hung up on me left me both angry and ashamed. She'd tried to hypnotize me or something like it and I'd let her down. To my shame, it disappointed me that she'd failed. I'd missed my opportunity to be with her by not falling under her spell, and I felt a palpable sense of loss.

My fingers slipped down into my panties as I thought about how it would feel to really be under her control. To have her able to make me do whatever she wanted. The idea was scary, because I knew she wasn't a nice person, but imagining her having the power to make me do whatever perverse thing she wanted was almost too hot to bear.

Right there in my office, I got myself off imagining exactly that. Groaning, I came to thoughts of Katherine. Beautiful, sexy Katherine, making me do anything she wanted.

**********

The first dream came that night. Katherine was naked and gesturing to me while she drizzled honey down onto her chest. I woke from it at four thirty in the morning, my heart was pounding and my was body sweaty from the dream. Not only that, but I was aroused.

Laying there in bed, I imagined it was happening. I saw myself licking the golden syrup from her breasts and I slipped my hand down into my panties. In my head, she laughed at me and she was cruel. Katherine called me a pathetic little lesbian, and to my shame I loved it. She was better than I was. The beautiful redhead could say and do whatever she wanted. I rubbed my throbbing clit as Katherine pushed me away and made me watch while she dribbled honey onto her pussy.

"Say my name, lezzie," she ordered me in my mind, and I did it out loud. "Katherine." The moment I said it, I imagined dipping my tongue into her sex and I came so hard that I nearly passed out.

I was ashamed afterwards, but the sheer heat of the fantasy had been amazing. I drifted off to sleep but soon had one of those weird dreams that come when your sleep has been interrupted. When I awoke in the middle of a dream of Katherine rising out of a pool of honey, I didn't even try to stop myself. My hand was back in my panties and in no time I fingered myself to a quick finish, moaning her name aloud again and again as I came.