Catch More Flies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Humiliated by the strength of my infatuation, I lolled there in bed for a long time trying to think about anything else. By then it was light out and it was only forty minutes until when I'd have to get up. I went to the bathroom and then trudged half-awake to my kitchen. Without thinking about it, I made tea. The little bear-shaped bottle of honey seemed to call to me.

Staring at the honey, I shuddered, the heat inside me growing as I imagined her tipping the bottle and squeezing it, the heavy liquid streaming down to splash on her big breasts, then dripping down in sweet rivulets. Without consciously deciding to, it happened again, and then I was rubbing myself. I imagined her right there in front of me. The fantasy felt so strong and real.

Something wasn't right, though. If she was there in my kitchen, she'd be staring smugly down at me. Without even considering how ridiculous it was, I lowered myself to my knees.

A flash of sexual heat went through me as my knees hit the floor. Yes, this was better. Katherine was superior to me, she'd want me to kneel while she sat or stood, so that I'd be in my rightful place, looking up at her in all her superior glory. That's where I masturbated, on my knees, wearing only my panties and a t-shirt in the middle of my kitchen floor.

"Katherine. Katherine... oh Katherine," I said as I made myself come yet again.

Still panting from the exertion of my climax, the sound of my phone interrupted my reverie. It was too early for anyone to be calling, and my initial surprise turned to annoyance as I got up to get it. I brought the phone to my face and then switched hands as the ripe scent of my arousal on my fingers hit me.

"Hello?"

"Jenna, great. Glad I caught you. I just wanted to remind you to be a good girl," she said. Something about her saying good girl sounded amazing. I felt a small surge of pleasure.

"Katherine," I said, but she cut me off.

"Quiet, Jenna. It's time for you to be a good little girl, the kind of girl who does what she's told and has sweet dreams."

My head went fuzzy as Katherine said something else then, something I didn't quite catch. The phone clicked, and the call went dead. Somehow my hand ached around the phone, even though it had been a brief call. I set it down and let the conflicting feelings of anger and arousal clash inside me.

She was overbearing and self-centered, even in that brief exchange. Yet somehow that just made her more enchanting to me. I thought about her arrogance and her curvy body and I grew more aroused by the second. It couldn't be happening, not again. My fingers were back in my underwear, rubbing my now almost too-sensitive clit as I sank back down to my knees, my eyes closing as I imagined sticky honey all over her sexy body.

**********

Somehow, I dressed myself and made it to the office. The morning passed slowly. My mind was in a stupor. I was a mess. Every time I thought about what I'd done in my kitchen, I only felt more weak and pathetic.

The whole thing was in my head. Katherine was messing with me, but she couldn't have any idea how much she was really affecting me. Thank goodness for that, at least. It was all I could do to quit looking at her picture in our company directory and staring at her smiling face.

How could she invade my thoughts so easily? I tried to not think about her but it was impossible. I just couldn't stop. It was like she was some kind of witch that had cast a spell on me. The gorgeous woman had a hold of my thoughts that I couldn't shake.

I made it all the way into the late afternoon without seeing or hearing from her, and I was torn by how that made me feel. I was glad not to be in her presence, because the idea of being near someone who turned me on so much was disturbing. Yet, being near her was about all I could think about. I was physically present in the office, but I wasn't getting any work done and I had plenty of it to do. Our next big project meeting was the next day, and I'd have to find some way to go toe to toe with her without breaking down in front of the group and begging to worship her big boobs.

How was I going to get through this? I'd just have to get through the day, try to make it home without running into her. Then I'd shut off my phone, have a long, hot bath and take enough over-the-counter sleep aids to drug a rhino. I might be a pervert whose traitorous pussy had somehow seized control of her life, but at least I had a plan.

That is, I did until Katherine walked into my office late that afternoon, pulling the door closed behind her. She wore a skirt that looked professional but clung tight around her ass, and her top was cut just low enough to show the shadowed cleft where her big boobs pressed together.

"Jenna, hi," she said. She looked at me with predatory excitement sparkling in her eyes, the way a cat might look at a cornered mouse. My gaze slid down to the exquisite hint of cleavage that her top left exposed, and I marveled again at her incredible curves.

Even under layers of clothing, her big tits always appeared to strain for release. Today she was showing more skin than usual, and the effect was mesmerizing. She didn't point out the fact that I was ogling her like a schoolboy would. Rather, my smug rival leaned forward to straighten her stockings and gave me an even better look down her top. I was wet before I could force my vapor-locked brain to push a response from my mouth to greet her. She hadn't said a word and Katherine and her perfect tits had me shaken already.

"You look a mess," she said, and then she wrinkled her nose as if she'd noticed something smelled. "Is it warm in here? You need to get it together, Jenna. You need to be a good girl if you want to have sweet dreams," she said.

Katherine kept speaking, but something happened then. I went somewhere, some place that was empty but pleasing. It felt warm, so very warm and relaxing, that trying to pay attention wasn't an option. My mind drifted, and I knew that she wanted something from me. I knew also that I wanted to be a good girl for her. It felt so wonderful to be her good girl. When my senses returned, Katherine stood there still, smiling down at me.

"Don't forget, I'll be presenting my counter-proposal for the project at our meeting tomorrow. I know you'll do what I want and call in sick, won't you?"

I nodded in agreement before pausing. Why would I agree with her? Confused, I struggled to remember why I'd decided that I had to call in sick. The meeting was tomorrow. Why would I call in sick? Something finally clicked in my head-what if she really had hypnotized me? I thought she'd failed to hypnotize me that day on the phone. What if I had gone under, though. What if she just made me forget it somehow? Was that why I'd been in such a daze? Is that why I couldn't stop thinking about her?

"When you called me at home before, and just now, you've been putting me into some kind of trance," I said.

Katherine smirked at me and let my accusation hang in the air. Despite myself, I grew more aroused by the second. The sight of her standing there, so confident and obviously amused by my realization, somehow made her even sexier.

"That's why I've been so, why I can't stop..." I said, my voice trailing off at the embarrassing truth.

"What, touching yourself? Getting yourself off while thinking about worshiping me, about being my slave?"

My eyes turned down because I couldn't bear the heat of her gaze. Katherine knew. She knew everything I'd gone through because it had all been her doing. The word slave rang in my ears. Her good girl. Her slave.

"Have you been dreaming about me, Jenna?"

"Yes," I said. Why did I answer her? Why did the humiliating admission feel so good?

"Good girl."

Heat flared in my crotch. Her approval felt like the warmth of the sun.

"What are you doing to me?"

"Just what I told you that day on the phone. I'm giving you the opportunity of a lifetime, the chance to worship my body the way you've always wished you could. Only on my terms, though.

"What do you want from me?"

"I want lots of things, and you want to give all of them to me. That's what's important, isn't it? I give you instructions, and you get to enjoy following them. Haven't you enjoyed yourself while you were thinking of me?"

I thought of all those orgasms and how wonderful I felt when I moaned her name and came and I couldn't help but feel some gratitude. But also I remembered my growing feeling of powerlessness, of inferiority as I imagined her dominating me, and I realized with a sickening lurch what she was doing to me.

"You... you're brainwashing me! You've been making me train myself. When I'm masturbating and thinking of you as this powerful goddess, I'm making it real, aren't I?"

The truth of it rolled around in my head, a flaming ball of sexual heat that torched everything it touched. She was doing this to me me. Telling me to do things, giving me commands I had been obeying, even though I didn't remember hearing them. How could that idea feel so perversely wonderful?

She smiled again. "You are a smart girl. You've figured out my evil plan. But that doesn't change anything. Every time you come, you're falling deeper and deeper under my power. So yes, I'm brainwashing you one orgasm at a time, and you love it, don't you?"

I resisted the urge to answer her as I resisted the urge to molest my still-sore pussy.

"Answer me."

"Yes." The word escaped me with a moan. It just felt right to do what she said, and I hated and loved the feeling all at once.

No matter how good I felt, I knew she wasn't a pleasant person. How could the idea of surrendering myself to this bitch be so hot?

"Good girl," she said, and I moaned aloud as pleasure rushed through me. "You want me so bad that you'll do anything to be with me, and letting me into your mind is the price you have to pay if you want your dreams to come true."

She paused for a moment, and I found her serene confidence mesmerizing. She seemed totally calm, so beautiful, and so completely in control of the situation.

"You love it because deep down the thought of surrendering to me makes you wet and I love it because deep down, the one thing that turns me on more than anything else is power. We shouldn't have been fighting, not when our needs are so complementary to one another's."

Katherine was openly talking about brainwashing me and, to my shame, the truth of it made me so horny that I was already desperate for release.

"Where is this going? What do you want from me?"

"I want you to be a good girl, a good girl that does whatever I demand. I want you to be my slave, Jenna. In return, you're going to get to finally be with me. You'll get to taste that honey of your dreams and it will be so warm and sweet and wonderful, won't it?"

My heart pounded in my chest, and I was painfully aroused. My nipples were hard and my pussy was wet, and my body was so warm that I was sweating. Hearing her say that she wanted me to be her slave should have horrified me, but to my humiliation, it just turned me on even more.

"I want you," I said. "I want you so much. More than anything. But I'm not your slave."

"No, not yet. You haven't fully surrendered to me, but soon you will. But I don't need to control you to completely to destroy you, do I?"

"What do you mean?"

She stood a little taller, arching her back and lifting her arms over her head in a stretch that made an obscene display of her bosom. It was the most glorious thing I'd ever seen. I held my breath and stared at her tits in wonder. After a long moment, she ended the stretch and sighed before answering me.

"I mean, it would be a terrible shame if you did something embarrassing at the meeting. Can you imagine what everyone would think if you just started touching yourself right there, rubbing yourself and moaning my name in front of everyone? That would be so humiliating. I'd want to die if that happened to me."

My eyes widened as I considered the scene she'd described, and I knew in an instant that if I went to that meeting, that's exactly what I would do. That somehow she would make me do it.

"Please, have a heart," I said.

She put a hand on her enormous chest and feigned hurt. "Me? I'm doing you a favor, Jenna. I've told you what will happen so you can make your own decision whether it's worth showing up. If it was me and I knew what would happen, I'd just call in sick instead. That's why I suggested you do exactly that. Or maybe you can just be strong and resist me for once?"

"Please, Katherine. Don't do this to me."

"If you are going to try to fight your urges, I'd suggest you avoid thinking about golden honey dripping down this body," she said, lifting her hands to run them over her breasts, cupping their weight and giving them a wobbling jiggle for emphasis. "Good luck with that, Jenna."

I was so turned on that a shudder of arousal shivered through me, and she laughed. Katherine was enslaving me and that should outrage me, but the thought of it turned me on so much that my panties grew wetter by the moment. Katherine held my gaze for a moment more. My tormentor smirked, and then she turned and walked out before I could say a thing.

Breathing hard, I sat there composing myself until I could gather my things and slink from the office. Staying there a minute longer was not an option, not when Katherine could pop in at any moment and render me brainless, helpless and horny with her incredible body.

I drove home in a daze. My mind raced, not with plans to escape but with thoughts that came to me unbidden. Terrible, sexy thoughts I didn't want but somehow I needed. Katherine's tits glistening with golden honey. Katherine laughing at me. Katherine calling me her slave. Katherine saying I was a good girl. Katherine Katherine, Katherine. She consumed my thoughts until there was only my need to debase myself for her amusement. I barely made it inside my door before I was on my knees, fingering myself to thoughts of her superior body.

Katherine knew the power she had over me. She was doing all of this on purpose. The gorgeous redhead had a plan that included my becoming her slave, and that just made it hotter. She was manipulating me, but thinking about it turned me on so much that I couldn't stop myself from getting off. I came again to visions of submitting to her and her honey-dripping perfection.

**********

That night was torture for me. I couldn't sleep, and neither could I stop molesting myself. My pussy was sore from the abuse, but it was as if I had no choice. Whatever I did, my fingers ended up back in my panties until I was calling out her name as I forced myself to come again and again. When I slept, I dreamed of her, which invariably led me back to masturbating to the memory when I awoke, her name always on my lips as I came.

It was the same fantasy that drove my frenzied fingers, the image of Katherine looking down at me smugly as I begged to worship her body. Each time, the only way I could come was to imagine her ordering me to give myself to her. "Give in, you stupid slut. Come for me and be my slave," she said, a twinkle of amusement in her eyes at my pathetic lot in life, reduced to begging to be hers.

While I got ready for work that morning, I broke down and cried at the thought that I'd be in the same room with her in just three hours, at the next project planning meeting. If I couldn't stop thinking about Katherine when I was at home alone, what the hell was I going to do when I was in a long meeting with her in the same room?

Messing with me at work was one thing, but now she was in my head twenty-four hours a day. The project was important, but my sanity was at stake. I had to avoid her at all costs. I picked up the phone and dialed my boss.

When I told her that I was sick and couldn't make it to the office, Marcia reminded me of the importance of the project and the meeting.

She kept going on about it, until I interrupted her, almost yelling then, "Don't you understand? I can't fucking come in. I can't do it. It's not fucking possible. I'm sorry, but I can't," I said, knowing that I was killing my career even before I'd hung up the phone.

**********

On my third sick day, the doorbell rang in the early evening. I answered the door in my bathrobe, and when I saw Katherine's smiling face looking in at me, I nearly ran.

"Can I come in?" she said, as she opened the door herself and stepped inside.

"What are you doing here?"

Katherine followed me inside as I cowered from her, pulling my bathrobe tight and slinking backwards into my living room. She wore a low cut top over fitted jeans and she carried a small brown paper bag in her hand.

"Marcia wanted to can you, you know? You really let the team down, running out like that. But I told her that you were just having a rough time, that being a manager was too stressful for you," she said with a wicked grin.

I kept my eyes turned down, not just to hide my shame at the news she'd gotten her way, but also so that I wouldn't have to look at the inviting crevice of cleavage that her low-cut top revealed.

"You were going to be fired, but I can be pretty persuasive when I want to be. I asked Marcia to keep you on, but only as an individual contributor. You'll be working under me, from now on. That is, if you're ready to be a good girl. Here, this is for you," she said as she pressed the bag into my hands.

I reached into the bag and extracted a plastic squeeze bottle of honey. I looked up at her again, and I shivered with need at the sight of her.

"I won't just be your boss at work, though. You'll be moving into my place so you can serve my needs around the clock. Don't get your little lesbian hopes up too high. I'm not really that into girls. I mean, I'm sure I'll use your mouth out of convenience sometimes, but I'm never going to love you. It's too bad for you it had to be this way, but you were an obstacle in my path and I told you, Jenna: I always get my way."

Her fingers stroked and played at her nipples through her top. As they stiffened, my mouth watered with need.

"If you accept what I'm offering, there will be nobody else in your life but me. You will devote your entire existence to serving me, and I'll use you as I please. Yes, you'll be my slave and I'll make you worship me like a goddess, but in return you'll also finally get to lick that honey off my tits."

Her hands cupped and molded her big breasts as she spoke, idly playing with the soft, heavy mounds of flesh while I stared.

"So, what's it going to be, Jenna? Are you ready to see things my way? It's a simple choice. You can be free or you can surrender to me and get to worship my body. Either way I win, just like I always do."

She jiggled her boobs harder and laughed when my eyes followed them.

"They say you can catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Will you struggle free of my trap, or have I captured you with my honey, little fly? Are you ready to surrender to me?"

It was impossible to take my eyes off her breasts. I couldn't look away from them if I tried, not that I wanted to. Without looking away, I swallowed and bobbed my head. "Yes," I said.

"Knees."

She made the order sound so natural. She fully believed in her power over me. I must have believed in it too, because I sank to my rightful position without argument. I felt a bizarre sense of pride in the accuracy of my fantasies, because Katherine really wanted me on my knees.

I was in a fog as I knelt there, barely able to think at all as I watched her strip out of her clothing right there in my living room. My eyes drank in the sight of her naked body, and my pussy went hot. Katherine was so beautiful that it almost hurt to look at her. But how could I look anywhere else? She reached down and pulled the honey from my hands. I hadn't even realized I was still clutching it.