Catch More Flies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is where you could have started if you'd just seen things my way from the beginning, Jenna," she said as she squeezed the bottle over her chest. I watched, rapt, as the golden syrup dribbled down onto her breasts just like I'd imagined it would. She tossed the honey bottle at me and I caught it.

I watched as Katherine cupped and squeezed at her tits with her hands, smearing and spreading the sticky honey all over herself.

I gasped out loud at the sight. The room was so hot that I could barely breathe.

"And soon you would have moved down here," she said, moaning as she slid her honey-slicked hands down over her belly. She dipped her hands lower still and fondled her clean-shaven mound between them.

She breathed out a sigh as she slipped a finger inside herself, and I nearly came just from watching her. Whatever she was doing to me was working because I wanted her more than I'd ever wanted anything.

"But since you've been such a tiresome girl, I think we'd better start elsewhere," Katherine said as she turned away from me. She leaned forward slightly, arching her back and presenting her plump buttocks to my view as she looked back over her shoulder at me with amusement.

"Somewhere that will make your new position crystal clear."

My eyes drifted across her juicy ass and locked in on her exposed lower lips. I wanted to bury my face in her sex so badly, to lap up the sweetness I knew I'd find there. I knew what she expected from me. I lifted the honey and dribbled a golden trail of it over her rear.

"When you worship my body, there won't be any turning back. Do you get that or are you already too far gone to understand what's happening? I'm using your lust to break your sad little lezzie brain in a way that will leave you nothing but a puppet that I control."

She reached out a hand and put it around mine. She guided the bottle to a spot just above where the luscious curves of her rear cheeks began, and then she squeezed out a thick squirt of honey that puddled there for a moment and I wanted nothing more than to dive into that golden pool. I swallowed hard.

"To you, this is going to be the defining moment of your life. But to me, this is just eliminating an obstacle in my path. Acquiring you as my personal servant is just an extra benefit that your pathetic little lesbian crush allowed me when I got into your head. Do it. Sacrifice yourself on the altar of my beautiful body. What are you waiting for? Get to work, stupid," she said.

Katherine let go of me and I dropped the honey bottle to the floor. My hands shook as I touched her soft ass flesh. When I parted her cheeks, the pooled honey formed a rivulet that flowed down into her crack for just a moment before I buried my face in her ass and licked that golden nectar from her body. We both moaned as I licked her. It was hotter than all of my fantasies combined. This must be what heaven felt like.

"Good girl. Forget about trying to compete with me. Just surrender yourself to me now. Oh yes, get in there just like that. I think you're going to do much better working under me, don't you? Don't answer that. Keep worshiping my body and make yourself come."

With a shudder I pushed my face deeper into her crack, smearing the gooey golden syrup all over her ass and my face as I did. It was humiliating, but I had never felt so aroused as I did then. The honey didn't change the fact that I was on my knees behind her, licking her ass. It was terrifying but wonderful, the sensation of rightness that I felt as I knelt there and surrendered to her vile demands. My tongue dragged through her sweet, sticky crack, lingering to dab and flick at her most private place, and I felt something shifting inside me as my fingers found my wet sex and went to work.

"I should have done this a long time ago. You were ripe for it. What I've done to you is perfect. Your own need will make you condition yourself deeper and deeper now. All of your thoughts and desires will be devoted to me, to wanting me, to obeying me, to fucking worshiping me. Your own pathetic little lesbian pussy will destroy your resistance one climax at a time until I own you."

There was an alien sensation of something moving in my mind, and it felt huge. It felt momentous and powerful. My sex boiled with need as I worshiped her body, and I felt a growing sense of submissive obedience spreading through me. She and I weren't equals. That I'd once thought of myself in those terms seemed laughable as I knelt there, rimming her honey-drizzled ass.

"What was yours is now mine, Jenna. Even your orgasms are mine. Every climax tightens another strap around your mind, binding it to my will. Go on, you idiot, make yourself come for me. Eat my ass and come for me like the pathetic little cunt you are."

Like some primordial super-continent breaking apart, the structure of my mind splintered and drifted. My desires and needs took on a new shape, devoted to the glorious feeling of submitting to her superiority. She moaned, and I nearly came at the gift of knowing I was turning her on, that I was pleasing her with my degrading act of sexual servitude. My fingers worked faster as I gave myself completely to the act of worship.

My body shivered and shook as my pleasure peaked; the world falling away until all that existed to me was her sticky ass flesh and my profound desire to submit myself utterly to her.

Katherine laughed above me, and I wondered if it amused her how easily she had conquered me with my own desires, at how eager I was to aid in my destruction. The seismic changes in my head thundered on as I knelt there with my face in her ass, listening to the musical sound of her laughter as I remade myself to better serve her.

None of my imagined worship could have prepared me to feel this, to feel the submissive perfection of breaking myself down for her to use. I gloried at the humiliating but wonderful sensation of knowing that she was right, of feeling her words come true as my orgasm helped to mold me into a better slave for her.

"That's a good girl, it's all becoming clear now, isn't it? It will only get easier, Jenna. It feels so good, and knowing that you're falling deeper and deeper as you do it just makes it that much better for me," she said with a moan as she massaged her sex with one hand while I still worked at her rear.

"It's so hot. Not just that I'm stealing your will from you, but doing it like this? So fucking hot. Now make yourself come for me again, slave. Do it, you dumb cunt. Surrender to me like the worthless little lesbian nothing you are."

She put her free hand on my head, pulling my hair as she guided me and moaned louder. She rubbed herself harder, and I could tell she was turning herself on with her own words. Katherine's breathing went ragged and her hips shook as she continued. I knew she was close.

"You don't matter. Only I do. I'm so hot that you'll throw your life away to worship me. Only I matter... only me. Fucking worship me like I deserve. Worship me, you dumb bitch. Fucking worship me," she said as she groaned and came while I struggled to keep my tongue buried in her ass as she rode out the climax.

Her petty, gloating cruelty should have disgusted me. That a woman could feel so entitled that she believed she should rule over another should have made me loathe her, but it didn't because I agreed with her. She was better than me. I would throw my life away to worship her. It was humiliating, but it was the truth. Nothing mattered but Katherine and the adoration she rightfully deserved.

When her shudders slowed, she steadied there, straightening slightly and pushing more of her weight back against me as she caught her breath. Her hand kept my head between her buttocks and my fingers rubbed a steady rhythm across my nub as I still lapped at her backdoor with eager need. She was that hot, that smart, that confident, that she didn't just deserve my worship. No, I owed it to her. I was an undeserving wretch and she was female perfection. Katherine wasn't like me. She was a goddess.

Groaning and shuddering, I came and I felt her grip on my mind grow tighter again. Every orgasm made it clearer that I was her inferior. That knowledge made my clit throb with the need to serve and obey her. The heat of knowing that I had become more hers almost made me ready to come another time.

She was still the object of my lust, but I knew then that her sexy perfection rose beyond mere beauty. The feeling of giving myself to her was so strong, so pure, that I knew Katherine deserved my devotion. I could only feel grateful then that she would accept my adoration, to be so benevolent as to allow the worship of someone as inferior as me.

The shift in my mind grew clearer. Katherine was more, and I was less. She would order, and I would obey. I didn't want it any other way. How could I when ceding my will to her felt so good, so right? Pleasing her would be why I drew breath and begging to serve her would be the reason I would get out of bed every morning.

As the truth of it settled into my mind, the knowledge that Katherine's place of divinity in my universe would never fade gave me the realization that I wasn't a person. I was a possession. She would own me then and ever, and the idea of it made my pussy drool with the slippery proof of my desire.

I was hers, and it felt so good to know it. She owned me. I belonged to her, and I was hers to use and control. Nothing else mattered but this, nothing else mattered but her.

"You... you're a goddess," I said into her rear.

"Damn right I am," Katherine said, and I was happy that she seemed pleased with my outburst.

"I... I love you," I said between licks.

Laughter erupted from her. She leaned farther forward and pushed my head lower to put my mouth on her sex. The sweet flavor that rewarded my eager tongue wasn't just honey, and I nearly swooned at that first true taste of my goddess.

"Shut up and make me come, slave," she said.

Her hand pulled my face in deeper as she spoke. "You can get yourself off again, but remember that I come first. I always come first."

There was nothing on my mind but pleasing her, and I worked at it with every iota of energy I possessed. Worshiping her body was an honor. It was a privilege to be allowed to serve such a perfect being. I devoted myself to her pleasure and soon she proved right. Katherine came first, shuddering and crying out in her ecstasy just moments before I did. As far as I was concerned, she always would.

-The End-