All Comments on 'Catch of a Lifetime'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 167 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow, just wow

Randi, I look for a new story from you every day when the new stories go up. I'm never disappointed, but you have absolutely written one of the best stories I've ever read. I laughed, and cried. The scene in the beginning where he rescued her was just spectacular. The part where she cut her hair and gave it to Locks of Love made me cry like a baby. I was as edgy as he was when she went away to school and when they worked it out I felt relief like they had been my own kids. You have a wonderful ability to get me emotionally involved with your characters.

I love all your stories, but no one can write a romance like you. Your sex scenes are the best I've ever read and the way you develop your characters is just the best. As young as you are, you're a phenomenal talent. I hope you keep writing so this old man can have years of enjoyment. I have to say something about your editors. In all your stories that I've read, I've never seen better editing than your group. It's just flawless. I don't know how you assembled that team, but from the heavyweights to people I've never heard of, they must be quite a group of guys. I'm glad to see you give them credit. Great writing and great editing equals a great story. A five, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Epic

I don't know how to give this anything other than a 5. A huge story by one of the top writers on this site. I agree with everything in the previous comment. I don't know how it could be any better. Imagination, top of the craft storytelling, perfect editing, the hottest sex being written, dramatic tension, a love that overcomes all obstacles, emotion stirring plot, it's all here. There are two writers on this site that excel at romantic stories, blackrandl1958 and dreamcloud. This one belongs in the hall of fame.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 8 years ago
Left me speechless, again

Once again I have nothing but the highest praise for your work Randi, I can't even form any coherent review from sheer joy the story has brought me (first thing in the morning). It's such a lovely sight to see you back in your element doing it your way, can't give it anything else but a 5*!

olddave1951olddave1951almost 8 years ago
Again, thanks

Randi, again your talent with the written word amazes. Your skill is equal to that of any published author I have ever read and beyond many. Robin Carr, move over.

AhazuraAhazuraalmost 8 years ago
Wolf at the door

I really appreciated the way you handled the guy trying to horn in Dara. The whole story flowed exceptionally well. I get excited every time I see you have posted a story. Thank you for sharing.

Ahaz

markellymarkellyalmost 8 years ago
Wow...

I damn fine read, I did feel the urge to sneak a peak at the ending a couple of times but the story held me.

A great way to deal with the guy who thought he could have someone else’s cake so he could eat it. All in all you did yourself proud, a great story and I would suggest to anyone who reads the comments before thinking about reading the story to do so.

I guarantee you will have a smile on your face when your done reading.

GrandPaMGrandPaMalmost 8 years ago
Randi, a request...for training

...some of we fellow writers.

I would ask the favor of you posting a story of yours as a "work in progress". What I mean here is, post the same story multiple times - first in your roughest form, then again after your first blush at finishing it, and then again with your editors and reviewers comments, and then as a final product. What I'm asking to see here, essentially, is the tale of how your marvelous stories *become* such well-told stories. ...and perhaps to see how the editors help you to shape or mold the story into what may be an improved version of your first thoughts on how it should be presented.

My hope with a request like this is to learn more about the process of how you and your editing team work together to craft the types of stories you frequently produce - and at the high level you now achieve so consistently.

I know this is an odd request and that there are some good "How To..." training materials out there, but in my own case, I'm one who seems to learn better by direct observation of the raw facts of a process. So, that is the basis for my humble request to observe your brilliance as a work in progress (and yes, I know that few artists like to see their unfinished works displayed with all their flaws revealed, but that is the very purpose of my request...to view all the warts and observe _the process_ of how you go through the polishing, pruning, and weeding to produce the finished beautiful literary Bonsai as you always seem to do).

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 8 years ago
5 Star

Very nice read yet again ... i do enjoy your material, but ill confess that i usually see it first at storiesonline. Look foeward tobreading your future works. My preconceptions about english teachers is being undersexed shrews in too tight shoes and even tighter hair buns is changing for the better.

johns49johns49almost 8 years ago
Great Story

One of the best I have read in a long time. You just keep wanting more.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesalmost 8 years ago
Bikes - Blues - Barbeque

Fayetteville, Arkansas - Did they use Dara for the model on the T-shirt?

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
You surely are an awesome teacher...as you are a writer!

Your way with words, feelings, conveying ideas, along with what it is to be passionate...and you do it so well. Thanks for sharing with us again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Had to finish ....

Just had to finish your story tonight and yes it is 12:49am = 5/26/16 and I am beyond tired but I just had to tell you that this one was one of the best reads I have spent time with in a very long time.!** There are not enough "5"'s to give you !^

Thank you very much and may the Stars shine on you.*

J

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
Love a great Randi story !

I actually read this on another location , since I only haunt the LW section of Literotica . But that location doesn't allow comments , so I simply had to give you a well deserved pat on the back and a "huge" attagirl!!!

You are definitely one of the greatest talents posting today , and as always , your sex scenes are simply the best ever !

5*'s (my first vote ever in this category )

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 8 years ago
Well done

Well done indeed Randi,it's in the romantic section and romantic it was

5 ***** easely

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Increcible story

This is your best work. You have no rival in telling romantic stories. Simply the best writer in this category and one of the best on the site. Your editing team in the best on this site, or storiesonline. This is a writer at the top of her game, practicing her craft. It doesn't get any better than this.

elling50elling50almost 8 years ago
Beautiful

Thank you for your wonderful story.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 8 years ago
I am having the dickens of a time

writing a comment on this story. I went out to catch the spelling on a word and erased my comment, which was long and nearly finished. I hit the wrong hot key, I guess, on my second attempt and got completely out of the site. I guess maybe I need to stick to small words and short sentences. Life is like a box of chocolates.

Good read, poignant where it needed to be, practical where it wasn't. I like a happy ending, whether it's here or in the other category. I look forward to your stories and thank you and your "team" for sharing them with me. And me alone, of course. I don't mind the others reading them though. Hooty-hoo.

hpldwghpldwgalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful!

Randi--Absolutely wonderful story of love and passion, told in your unique style and with your delightful prose. You are unsurpassed as a writer of intense emotion and I, as one who is a sap for "happily ever after", am delighted in the happy ending with which this story concluded. Thank you for sharing your talent and creativity with your readers, giving us enjoyment and fulfillment!

trigudistrigudisalmost 8 years ago
Kept Me Turning The pages

I don't normally like reading long stories but yours is an exception. For those who criticize it for being too Cinderellaish, life does sometimes work out for the better, even after tragedy.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 8 years agoAuthor
Answering requests

My dear GrandPaM,

Umm, okay, but this is a very difficult request. I never comment on my own stories but I'll make an exception for this. My stories go through a process. I write them and they go to hardaysknight and Saxon_Hart for evaluation and critical review. They may tell me anything from "This sucks and should be thrown away" (more politely than that) to "great story." They tell me what the story lacks or where it needs to be changed. This is like receiving pitching instruction from Nolan Ryan, who also happens to be your friend and likes you. I do a revision and send it to PapaKilo for a first edit. I make changes and send it to Hal for another edit. Make changes and send it to olddave1951 and GeorgeAnderson. They sometimes do extensive revisions. I make changes and it goes to Pixel the Cat, my adopted brother, and the best copy-editor on the planet for a final polish. All the while, I am proofreading myself.

There may be five or more fairly substantial revisions. I feel this would be impractical to post. The site moderators would hate me. If you send me an email, I would be happy to send you the story at each step as a sneak peek as it goes through revisions. I would do that for anyone that wanted to see the process. I only want to do that once, as it seems like a great deal of trouble, and perhaps would affect my numbers for the final copy. (views, etc.) Would this be acceptable? If so, send me an email via my profile page and I'll reply to it. All the best and thanks for reading, Randi.

GrandPaMGrandPaMalmost 8 years ago
Oh yeah...

I'll take that deal in a heartbeat - email sent! :-)

firemanlitfiremanlitalmost 8 years ago

You know, you could make a living with your stories. The last 3 paragraphs made me tear up.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Thoughts

I almost missed this because I'm usually cruising Loving Wives, but saw this on the other site, and came over her so I could comment.

"If it was good enough for you, it's good enough for me." - Yeah, I never got the whole "no kissing after cumming in her mouth" thing. I expect her to kiss me after I eat her out, and turn-about's fair play!

"She was smooth and bare, not a trace of hair" - I never got into the totally bald look, especially with someone already so child-like. I'd feel like a pedophile!

"I was shocked. Here was this absolutely gorgeous woman, ripe like a peach, and she'd never had a man?" - She already told him that, so why is he shocked now?

This is the problem with Romance! If this were Loving Wives you'd figure she'd cheat on him while at school,but on the other hand, you DO need some drama!

I don't understand Thanksgiving - why does spending time with Jules preclude spending time with Canyon? Can't the three of them get together?

"Blow off steam" - How about when she comes home for the weekend she blows off some steam with Canyon? I'm sure HE'D like to blow off some steam, too!

"I am definitely, thoroughly spoken for and not interested." - I think that after Dara and Brick, he would be hyper-sensitive to any "entanglements"!

"she looked at me, said 'Nothing'" - One of the oldest cliches,when a woman says "nothing", you KNOW it's "something"!

"Should I propose now, and have a three-year engagement, assuming she said yes? Should we wait, and have some kind of pre-engagement thing in the meantime? Should I just take my chances that she would still want me in a couple of years? Unfortunately, that was one problem I couldn't discuss with Dara, or even Julia." - Has he learned NOTHING?! Of COURSE he should discuss it with Dara! To answer the question, while a three-year engagement isn't out of the question,maybe a better idea is one of two things that I remember from my youth, I don't know if they are still in vogue: One is "going steady"; this basically meant that you were in an exclusive dating relationship. The other is "getting pinned"; this was usually described as being "engaged to being engaged".

It takes a lot to make me misty, but the "Locks of Love" certainly did it!

Fantastic story, 5 BIG stars!

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonalmost 8 years ago
@GrandPaM, on Randi's writing:

You and Randi's other fans (definitely including me) aren't in love with the grammar or the sentence structure, you're in love with her characters. Even if the writing mechanics were perfect, you wouldn't keep reading after the first page if the characters didn't hold you. We on her team do some polishing and suggesting, and she's kind and humble enough to let us do it and give us credit. But the characters drive the story, and those are all her own. They're already fully developed before I see them: what I do is like cleaning the glass on a great picture so its beauty isn't obscured. I'm completely in awe of Randi, and proud to be part of her team.

mysteryman196mysteryman196almost 8 years ago
Almost...

I'll freely admit that you almost lost me right at the beginning, due to a tragic death happening so quickly in the story. The fact that we weren't even familiar with the principle characters turned me off. So many stories on Literotica have to result in a tragic death to set the scene, and I'm not a fan of that. That being said, it did tie in with a lot of the story, an developed Dara & Julie's characters well. Obviously, I persevered and continued on. An exceptional story! I enjoyed it thoroughly. I'll be reading more of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
not sure

I am not sure about this story. They began dating each others so fast and in some way they acted like teenagers. He was 33 at the time but didnt look mature to me.

You are best writer that we have right now. Keep up with your job.

Take care

Yet_Another_UserYet_Another_Useralmost 8 years ago

This was a great story - started with a huge loss moved on to recovery and the discovery of love. The progression was well handled with blocks, misunderstandings, making up, making out and all of the other pieces that go into life together. I'm going to be spending more time reading the other stories that you've written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
All time great

I don't know when I've read a better story. I don't give many fives, but you forced one out of me here. This is just superb writing and storytelling. Editing, too. I need to read more by this author.

niestarniestaralmost 8 years ago
another great one

You are a superb writer....I always love all your stories... Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Locks of Love

Great story and hit home for me with the Locks of Love tie in. I'm a 60ish yr old guy with a mostly bald head yet grew my hair out several years ago along with others in our church for the program. They will accept hair with gray in it for adult wigs. They sell it and use the funds to further the project. You just have to grow it to 7" and many places will cut it for free for the donation. A great plug for a very worthy group.

gara5289gara5289almost 8 years ago

Great story, my only complaint/comment would be you seemed to move very quickly over Kara's death. I get this is a romance story but i thought you moved to quickly on that. Again, a great story overall.

RB1947RB1947almost 8 years ago
You are

one of very few authors that so grip me while reading that I couldn't stop reading until I finished reading this story. I was hungry and had things to do; but I couldn't stop reading. You are a very special author, Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Let me recover for a minute

That was one hell of a story!. I can't believe how good that was. I was crying after the first page and there were tears in my eyes the whole time I was reading. I scarcely ever cry, but that was as emotional as anything I've ever read. I loved these characters and the only thing wrong with this story was that it ended. I've never seen editing this good, either. I'm going to go and read all your other stories now. You, young lady, are a hell of a writer.

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCalmost 8 years ago
@ GrandPaM

Having read everything Randi has written and exchanged a couple of emails, she mentioned one story she had written but decided not to post. Having a sketchy knowledge of the subject, I finally badgered her into letting me read it with dire warnings from her about how bad it was being completely unscreened and unedited.

As the rational and honest here recognize, her writing is virtually always topnotch. This story which she thought inadequate was no exception in my judgment. I also do some editing and I'm rather detailed (read nit-picky) and a bit esoteric in my editing even eyeing critically the archaic rule of not ending a sentence with a preposition.

In Randi's 5,400+ word story, I found 20 places where I corrected typos, questioned a sentence structure or an ambiguity in the person speaking in a piece of dialog, comma usage, etc. Twenty (20) errors/recommendations/questions for a piece of this length is nothing less than extraordinary in my opinion!

Yet this is what she considered unfit to share.

Beyond the minor degree of errors it contained, I found the story itself, again as usual, well written with very realistic characters and excellent dialog.

I will not try to convince her to post it as she definitely does not like the story and I likewise reserve my right to disagree with her on this one most definitely.

So don't expect to get something fraught with errors from her even in rough form.

Even when this lady writes 'badly', it's superb writing and an excellent read.

Bill

CelticMommyCelticMommyalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful

Such an emotionally intense, soul touching beautiful story. Thank you for sharing!

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
powerful, dramatic, and romantic

a winning combination.

But, if I may, a question and thought. You have developed a process. You have assembled a dream team for support. In fact, it seems you have turned over a portion of your creativity to your editors and proof readers. All in the furtherance of the business. After all the massaging, added material, rewriting, editing, and input from the team, is it still a Blackrandl1958 story? Sometimes simple, straight forward without the conflict and tension, romantic, and personal is just enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved It

Had all the parts that make up a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No Words!

I am not a writer. I am a reader. I don't have any eloquent words to say about your writings. But your stories are like a beautiful sunset, a great cup of coffee, they make a reader come back for more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very enjoyable

This was a most enjoyable read,one of the best I have read lately,,,,just an off note,,here in my area,Locks of Love does not give free wigs,even though the hair is donated,,they do charge,according to what each one can pay,,some more,some less,i hope its free in your area,,but its not here,,

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 7 years agoAuthor
Missing stories

I’m sorry; I keep getting anonymous feedback asking me what happened to the stories that used to be on my home page. I cannot respond to anonymous feedback except through this avenue. I apologize for the missing stories, but I took them down and will be taking down the rest of them except for those where I collaborated with another author. I don’t wholly own those stories.

The reason for this is that I’m in the process of becoming a professional author. My writing will be for sale on Amazon and I’m not going to post anymore to the free sites, except as collaborations with friends. My new novel is up on Amazon and doing well, so I am going to focus on writing professionally. That means that I won’t have time to write much for the free sites. I will collaborate on stories with friends and edit for all the people for whom I presently edit. I want to thank everyone who read my stories here, supported me and enjoyed my writing. If you were in the middle of reading a story when I took them down, send me a feedback with an email address and I will send you a word file of the story. I can’t do that if you send me anonymous feedback. I feel bad that happened and I’ll fix it with that particular story, if you give me an email address. Thanks, and all the best, Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What's in a name?

I would be pleased to support your professional career. A hint of a name would be helpful. I have found some of qhml1's work, but that was an accident. I doubt my luck would hold long enough to find your books. Help!

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 7 years agoAuthor
@what's in a name

Thanks for asking. Go to Amazon and search for Sydney Crosby. Eye in the Sky is my newest novel. I'm not the hockey player. I have three novels there. Trial by Fire and First Estate are the other two.

I'm not sure I'm supposed to do this. If not, they'll take it down. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
?

I understand that some of your stories aren't available on Literotica. I wonder if you could tell me where they WOULD be available.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
They're out there

Try storiesonline. Everything but the books she has for sale at Amazon is there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic story

Loved every chapter. Keep writing

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Hated it

I hate when a story rips my heart out and brings tears to my eyes. Hated having to favorite it as well. Hate that I have to ask for more of the same.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
One good thing

Glad he got his rod and reel back. ;)

wargameronewargameronealmost 7 years ago
Wonderful story

I have thoroughly enjoyed your stories. You will be sorely missed. Request if you get the time to send me the aforementioned files.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please keep writing

Other authors write good stories but yours is the best . I have cried and have been reminded of my loses , I long to read more . ,!! Thank you FFFB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of the best ever

Can't say enough good things

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WOW!!!

Outstanding story. Very moving. Thank you.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 6 years ago
I have no words

Almost perfect.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
TEARS AT FIRST THEN HAPPINESS TEARS

Shoooott what a tear and tissue story! ""I LOVED IT"" ★★★★★

THANKS FOR A FANTASTIC STORY! WOOF!

AxelottoAxelottoover 6 years ago
Wow! 99% perfect!

I'm loving every bit of the story but seriously? KC or Memphis barbecue? That is (literally) Weak Sauce. TEXAS barbecue, that's the thing, smoked and tasty, with the sauce on the side like the parsley, where it isn't needed.

Other than that, massive applause. you got me feeling and kept it going all the way through. thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Geek alert! :-)

Great story. This one was feel good story which we need from time to time. Thank you!

Geek alert: (Please skip this if nerd talk makes you eyes roll uncontrollably). On page four there was a physics error. "Mass times the square of the velocity" is the formula for kinetic energy. Force according to Newton's second law of motion is mass times acceleration. Using metric, acceleration is meters per second squared. Velocity squared is meters squared per seconds squared. /Geek alert

That being said, the story in my eyes would be rated a ten if allowed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Geek response

Actually in this context the force would be proportional to velocity squared, as the kinetic energy absorbed equals the work done (force times distance), and the distance would be roughly constant.

Thank you for a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fabulous

Couldn't have asked for a better read! Five stars, since I can't give you six. The ending - a little curtailed?

RANDOMDUDE9999RANDOMDUDE9999over 6 years ago
COLLEGE EXPERIENCE

I remember this happened with my cousin and his girl where a guy like brick told him about them having sex and I knew that his wife of 20 years Jesse was nothing like that she would come to me for encouragement and help in her relationship because I was a good friend and hooked them up. So we went and told her what he said and she said he tried to rape her and she kicked him out and he got mad and called my cousin with buckshot. So after I confronted the douche bag his name was Rick Mendaz. He tried to threaten that he and his friends would get their chance and he decided to swing on me and after putting him in the hospital because I was taught by my dad you don't fuck with family. So after we told the police his ass is in jail now. Great story I loved it. Have a good one everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

What a great love story. But I can’t help but think that most guys would not have lasted through all the “drama” that went on. I mean, I know how guys are. Anyway, a great story, definitely a 5 Star effort.

rayironyrayironyabout 6 years ago
applause!

Randi; you are a splendid writer!

I'd also like to thank you for all the time you put into this Lit site!

Cal59Cal59about 6 years ago
5 stars

Thanks for the great read

jonjohn447jonjohn447about 6 years ago
Thanks for the ride

This was a great read! I love a good love story, and I am a man. This storyline was quite real and took me through many emotions as I read. Thanks for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5* all the way.

It is wonderful to have such a well written story on this site. Most of the other well written stories are normally edited by you!

Keep up the good work and thanks.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
If

there's a perfect story on this site, this would be it.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
It

does occur to me how much he gave up. Four years is a long time to ask a thirty something to wait to get married and start a family. He's going to be grandpa age before their kids are out of the house. Certainly sounds like she would be worth it though.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 6 years ago
Bravo

This is my second reading of this wonderful, well written, and exceptionally well crafted romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
First time comment

Just Thank You!

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
HOW DOES BEING A LIFESAVER EFFECT A RELATIONSHIP

and then use it as a crutch. TK U MLJ LV NV

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
Lovely lovely story. 5-stars.

One teeny-tiny quibble. I dont know how many times when I said GP (general practitioner) when I was corrected, “It’s Family Practioner now” by MDs. I’ve got about 2 dozen friends, and add 3 or 4 dozen close aquaintances (I was in medical research), who are MDs, who have corrected me numerous times over the last 25-30 years of that (perhaps a hundred times in total... hard habit, like I still say Kleenex or Xerox). So, even though I, and many of the older general population, might say “GP” I’m guessing a clinical medical professional, like the assistant dean, would not. Caveat: unless things have changed back within the last 10 years (when I left the field) and they’ve gone back to GP

Horseman68Horseman68almost 6 years ago
Great Read.

Enjoyed this warm story even if a bit sad in many ways. Sensitively written.

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 6 years ago
Second reading for me too.

And it still made me teary-eyed.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A different kind of 'Me Too'

With some of Billy Joel's lyrics, in spirit-not in fact, Son can you play me a memory and I swear this sad and sweet story has a definite ring of truth. Looking at the clock that reminds me that I am an hour passed when my eyes should have been closed, and not really caring at all. Enjoyed it very much because of how much of real life echo's throughout every word. I totally agree with the previous patrons tear gathering in the corners of the eyes in places, so, me too. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unfortunately, the End

Bravo!

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 5 years ago
Excellent!!!

I have started reading at the top of your list and one thing seems to display itself in each story; you have amazing empathy with your characters. Very well done!!! I

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I don’t leave comments here...

Never expected erotica to leave me teary eyed. Well written; well done!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 5 years ago
Really good

Really enjoyed this story. It would of been nice if the story was longer and you put in the babies were named in remembrance

GrindleGrindleover 5 years ago
Brilliant and deep thoughtful writing.

*Really makesyou FEELthe story! Great writing.

SimonWolfeSimonWolfealmost 5 years ago
There are some stories...

... that I read, reread and reread, because they make me feel like there is hope left in this world. Randi, several are some that you have written.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Third

This is the third great story that I have read tonight. The first two were by qhml1 and Rehnquist. This is the third story I call great. Seven pages of this story went by like two in most other stories. Amazing work again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

There are a few others stories just like this one, meaningful, loving, caring, JUST GREAT. Like the three other stories, I just wished you would continue this story on and on. If this story was real life, I know that the feelings these two had would continue on through the generations. OUTSTANDING STORY BY AN OUTSTANDING AUTHJOR!!! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank you

You have encapsulate the life story, love and commitment of a couple so much in love under great pressures in life.

Great read hope there is many more to come.

Thank you.

Chris from Cornwall UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you.

You have told a very romantic story that flows with ups and downs and total commitment from both without having any treacherous actions on ethers part ending with total love and again that word commitment.

You have written a story without any BTBs and porno but ended up with a fantastic read.

Congratulations and please keep writing LOVE IT.

CHRIS FROM CORNWALL UK.

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
I read the first 5 comments at the end of the story.

I find that I really can't say more. I didn't think that I needed to read the next 82 comments as I'm sure that they were more of the same. Thanks for your efforts.

blackknight

Alaska84Alaska84over 4 years ago
Beautiful story.

Thank you for sharing your stories with us! They help us calm our hectic lives.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Tearjerker amazing srory

Thank you for an amazing story, please keep sharing them with us.

calibammacalibammaover 4 years ago
Excellent

Man this was a good read. You brought us to that seemly infidelity realm and swish us away lol thanks. Believe it or not when I as a reader come upon those places in the story where infidelity is peeking it’s head out there is real anxiety hitting me...😂😂😂 crazy huh? I often wonder if it’s because I went through such myself being the one who caused my heartache lol again thanks for this piece. Now don’t get upset if I find a wimpy story where the husband cowered out and I blast the writer.😂

sticks13sticks13over 4 years ago
Warm fuzzy feeling

This story left me with good feeling and reminded me that there are some real actual "loving wives" out there which is probably something that we should all remember when reading the stories in this section.

Thanks for this and your 5 stars and a favourite story have been well earned.

Thank you

S.

LowcountryLowcountryover 4 years ago
Tears

I couldn't help it, but the ending brought tears to my eyes. This is a beautiful story! All the way through it, I couldn't help but think how everyone in the story had a healthy outlook. Quite unusual for an erotic submission! And, the premise could be stretched out into book form. Just saying...

EratharEratharover 4 years ago
So beautiful!

I even cried a little. This is now one of my favorite stories on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I cried!

I had to blot my eyes and blow my nose so I could keep on reading. I'm not usually so effected but it was a great plot, terrific characters and dialog. /s/ JustJay [an 88 year old widower]

RedshankRedshankabout 4 years ago
Bravo!

Had some experience with my wife in med school while we dated....well written Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you

Well written, had tears in my eyes many times.

Thank you,

Keith

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW!

I've never read a better story! Your words are like magic! Love your writing and those that write with you.

patient1patient1almost 4 years ago

Since her hair saved her life, it was appropriate to donate it to someone fighting for theirs. Paying it forward.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Intensely Moving

One of your best if not the best. Very emotive and so well written especially concerning medical school pressures. Loved it.

baulloyder68baulloyder68almost 4 years ago
Second reading

I enjoyed it this time just as much as the first time. The Loving Wives section has really gone to hell this past year and a half so I find myself going back and rereading some of my favorite authors stories. You are right next to some of the greats. Thank you for entertaining me. Five*****

Cor007Cor007over 3 years ago
Locks of Love

Thanks for the Locks of Love reference, that drove this beautiful story really home. Family member suffered from cancer and after recovering, grew their hair out to donate to Locks of Love so someone else could receive a wig while going through chemotherapy.

Joker91472Joker91472over 3 years ago
Fantastic story but...

I loved almost every aspect of this story but (and it may be that I’m jaded from having multiple relationships end in me being cheated on) the brick thing crawled all over me. I get her not realizing her was trying to seduce her because I rarely notice when someone is flirting with me but when he kissed her it should have been unmistakable and she should have shut him down at that moment and and shared it with Canyon. The fact that she didn’t do that tells me that she wasn’t completely against the possibility. I know it was a mistake and I feel I still would have forgiven her anyway as Canyon did but to me it showed a distinct character flaw in what was otherwise painted as a near perfect character. All that said It still gets 5 stars from me and I still loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
On second reading

This is even better than the first time through. This is really a great story.

PorterrhPorterrhover 3 years ago
A wonderful romance

...as long as they did everything she wanted to do ...... a relationship where she was the star and he was an extra .......

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
7429 Followers
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories