Catch of the Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've, I've got to go to work tomorrow," I stammered. I really didn't need to, I had more than enough vacation time saved up.

"What if I told you the world will end tomorrow, would you worry about work?"

"Not at all," I said.

"Well, think of it that way. Please meet me tonight," she begged.

"I'll have to think about it."

"Please," she said with a raspy whisper that sounded like a confused jumble of begging, lust, desperation, and a demand all wrapped in one.

"Ok, fine, midnight, but then you'll promise you'll leave me alone?" I asked.

"If it is what you want," she said.

"Fine, midnight," I said. Damn it I'm a pushover.

***

The next several hours after the picnic, I paced about my living room. I wondered what she had in store. Would we just fuck? Was she some sort of psychopath whom I should have probably been better off leaving for dead? Well, I wasn't going to take any chances for either occasion. I packed my rubbers, and my Ruger SR9 pistol, along with a few other items like my trusty multi-tool, a folding knife, and even a small telescopic rod, reel and lures in case she stands me up and I'm sitting at the beach with nothing to do.

Tossing everything in my backpack, I looked at the time. It was getting late. The moon would be full tonight, and the tide would be strong. I hoped whatever activities she planned, she would keep it on dry land. I made a cup of coffee as the clock ticked on. At half past eleven, I drove to the beach.

The beach was empty, there wasn't a soul in sight. The crowds had gone home for the day and the lifeguards long abandoned their posts. There on a jetty, she sat. Her knees were to her chest, and her long, crimped hair tussled in the gentle sea breeze. She stared at the moon's reflection over the waves, her back to me. She was barefoot and wore the same dress as before.

"I knew you'd come," she said, "but you don't need any weapons. I'd never hurt you," she said. How in Florida's foreskin could she know what was in my backpack? She didn't even turn around!

"I'm here, and it's midnight Meredith," I said with an expecting voice.

"Take off your shoes, William," she said. Ok, fine. I complied.

"And your socks," she continued. Fair enough.

"And now the rest," she said.

"Whoa, now wait a minute, wait a minute, I'm not that kind of guy. I mean, we could get arrested, and furthermore," I said, but was muted when she, in one move, undid her dress, letting it fall to the sand. Her body was blue in the pale moonlight. Her nipples hard as the rocks she recently sat on, her skin as smooth as a windless sea. She walked toward me.

"You want me, William. Your body wants me, your soul wants me. Only your mind stands in the way, and it is a feeble resistance. You cannot resist this much longer," she said, caressing my cheek. I could only make a weak mewing noise as her fingers stroked my neck. She unbuckled my belt, undid the button and zipper, allowing my jeans to fall to the sand.

She looked at me as she removed my shirt, her eyes as blue as ever in the moonlight. She replaced my shirt with her tongue as she licked my chest. My cock bulged against my underwear, screaming to be released. She freed it by hooking her thumbs under the briefs, sliding them down to my feet. She crouched down and let her tongue travel up my calves. She kissed the tip of my throbbing cock, and then went up my navel, to my neck and planted a wet and hungry kiss on my mouth.

"Let's go swimming" she seductively suggested.

"Uh huh," I replied unwittingly, then shook my head, "wait, what?"

"You, me, in the water," she said it in simple terms.

"But sharks," I protested.

"There is only one creature in the sea you should have your mind on," she said as she walked backwards into the surf.

"Meredith, this is insane!" I shouted. A large wave covered her and she disappeared beneath it.

"Meredith!" I shouted, jumping in. Damn it, I'll have to save her yet again!

I swam out, searching with my hands and feet desperately. If she dies, they'll think I murdered her. I began to panic, and then my worst nightmare came true. In the moonlight, I saw a dorsal fin slicing through the water.

"No," I whispered, then repeated with a shout "no!" I figured she had already been pulled under by the shark. As I treaded backwards, the fin raced toward me. I came to peace with the fact I was going to die. Fisherman eaten by fish; only, it wasn't a fish. The dolphin poked its head up and made a cheerful chirp, getting so close, it nudged my bare chest with its nose.

"Go away, I have to find her," I said.

"You already have," the dolphin said, though it was Meredith's voice. I screamed. A large wave crashed over me and Meredith appeared from the surf.

"Meredith?" I said, confused, disoriented, utterly helpless.

"Yes William. William, you thought you saved a dolphin and a woman, but in reality you really saved me twice. I am dolphin, I am woman, I am mermaid, and in six hours, the world as you know it will come to a violent end," she said. It was more than I could process, and I blacked out, slipping beneath the waves.

When I came to, I was in a dark room. My hands and feet were bound, I was still somewhat wet, and I was very naked.

"Welcome William to my home," I heard Meredith speak. She turned on a lantern, and I realized I was bound to a bed inside a rocky cave.

"Where am I? What are you doing to me? Meredith, please don't hurt me, I've been nothing but nice to you," I begged.

"Hurt you? My poor boy, I would never, ever dream of such a thing. In fact, I have you restrained to save you," she said.

"Save me?" I asked with utter confusion.

"In three hours, a government scientist will accidentally unleash a virus which will kill every man, woman and child on this planet. The suffering will be swift and immense," she said.

"Enough bullshit, let me out now," I said, struggling against the binds.

"Yesterday, you thought you saved my life, and you did, but not in the way you think. I was truly trapped in my dolphin form, and I was starting to sink. If I didn't get air soon, I would have died. You cut the lines which tangled me and saved me. The second time, when you saved my human form, it was all a muse. I was never in any danger in the open water there, and could have reverted to my mermaid form freely," she explained.

"But why?" I asked, and looked down. Indeed, the lower half of her body was the lower torso of a dolphin, gray and white, muscular, beautiful. Her upper half remained the same, and her beautiful breasts pressed against my bound arm.

"When you touched me, I felt into your soul. You are worth saving. There are others like you, a select handful of people chosen by my kind and kept safe from the impending disaster," she said.

"How can you know this will happen?"

"I've seen it in visions clearer than the deepest blue skies," she said.

"So many will die though," I replied.

"Let us not think of that," she said, licking my arm. At first, I was mortified both by her account of things to come, and by the fact that a mermaid was putting the moves on me, but then her tongue felt so warm, so relaxing, I gave in and let lust take hold of me.

I saw my backpack and clothes were wrapped in an airtight plastic bag and rested against the cave wall, but my mind was on the incredible tongue which danced on my shoulder blade, invaded my ear, and sucked on my neck. She kissed me for what seemed like eternity, then allowed her ever curious tongue to explore my nipples.

She gave each nipple her undivided attention, making them hard and sensitive. She flicked them with her tongue, sucked down on them, raked her perfect teeth on them until I closed my eyes and bit my lip in pleasure. Meredith worked her way down my chest, along my ribcage, spending extra time inside my belly button, and travelling down my thighs.

She ignored my cock, and if my cock was a person, the snub would have been devastating. She continued down my legs, licking my calves, my ankles, my soles, the balls of my feet, and every single toe. She gave each toe a blow job as if they were individual cocks, hinting at the treat to come. When she finished with my toes, she looked into my eyes, and I knew that time had come.

Meredith lowered her full and red lips over the head of my cock and breathed heavily. My dick twitched in anticipation, and I could feel each excited, stuttering breath on my hardened shaft. She placed her lips on the tip of my dick and just let them rest there. I almost bit my tongue off trying not to cum straight at that moment. The moment I had been waiting for arrived as she slowly took in my length, allowing her tongue to guide her lips over my manhood.

I've had sex before. I've had good sex before. This was something different. This was like losing my virginity all over again, but properly this time. Her warm tongue was like hot velvet, her lips seemed to be designed just to grasp my cock. Part of me wanted to close my eyes and indulge in the sensations, the other part wanted to watch her go down on me. Thank goodness I kept my eyes open. I trembled as she took more of my length in, making vulgar, beautiful noises.

Outside that cave, the world was dying. Inside that cave, I could have died a happy man. Meredith bobbed her head up and down on my swollen, reddish-purple member, giving it attention no woman had ever bothered providing before. She even used her fingers to massage and prod my balls. I was meeting her every bob with a hip thrust of my own. Fucking her mouth like the wettest, tightest pussy known to man, I gave in, finally gave my all to her, and she drank my seed as if I had bestowed upon her the fountain of youth.

She swallowed greedily and then looked up at me with the sexiest, unadulterated, lust filled stare I could ever imagine. I noticed she had reverted back to human form, and without a word but in one fluid motion, she spread her legs and mounted me.

"I don't think I have anything more in me," I panted.

"My lips to your cock, I have already started you on your path. You are stronger now, more virile, more willing to satiate my lust for you," she said, and I barely comprehended what she meant, but my cock certainly received the message. I grew even harder, perhaps even larger in her inferno of a pussy.

Her juices spilled over my pubes, running down my balls and on my belly. Her scent was intoxicating, like over ripened strawberries and honey. I could feel the ripples of her extremely strong and tight pussy milking my already well used cock. She straddled me with her pussy muscles expertly jerking me, and she only gave sudden undulations in her hips. Her rhythm grew more intense and she began to buck on my belly to a beat inside her mind.

It was the sexiest, most seductive thing to see her simply riding my cock, and what she said about her body fluids affecting me was correct. I felt more sensitivity in my shaft and head, as if I could feel every vein in her walls. She let out a guttural moan and bucked even harder. My hips only tried their best to match her ferocity. I wanted so badly to grab her ass and ram her body into mine, but the restraints held. I had now become her living, breathing sex toy, and she got off on me.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she cried, almost in a dolphin like pitch. She rubbed her clit with her left hand and massaged her breasts alternately with her right. She closed her eyes as I felt yet another orgasm building inside me. I couldn't believe I was ready to cum again, and perhaps even with more gusto this time. She seemed to sense this in me, and it was as if a wave of pleasure overcame her just with that knowledge. Had her pussy's temperature raised another few degrees? I couldn't dwell on those thoughts as an animalistic, carnal rage to send my seed through her body washed over me.

I came again, and again, washing her walls with my semen. She squealed in bliss, and whether she was human, mermaid, dolphin or something else was anyone's guess at that point, but one thing she was not, was disappointed. She collapsed, falling on my restrained body, almost crying with delight. I felt her sweaty skin against mine, her hair in my face, the smell of sex and love marking the air.

"It has begun," she said.

"What has?" I asked dreamily.

"I have mated you, you are now merman. You are immune to the virus afflicting the species you once belonged to. We are mated, we are inseparable," she said.

"I'm a merman now? I can be a dolphin?" I asked.

"Not quite. Outwardly, I know you profess your fear of shark, but inside, I know you love them, are fascinated by them, and respect their sleek beauty. You are the shark, I am the dolphin, you are merman, I am mermaid, and together, we will rule the ocean to start anew," Meredith said.

"I guess I picked the right day to go fishing," I replied, not knowing what else to say.

"Yes, but it seems I have caught you, and I don't plan to catch and release!"

12