Catch-up Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His text to Abby was simple.anytime

on my way

"She'll be here shortly. I guess this is where we say 'good-bye'."

"Hey, Tom, come here and give the lady a kiss. I had a wonderful time with you and I want to thank you for being such an attentive lover."

After a brief but soft kiss on the lips he responded, "I want to thank you for being such a great lady in this weird journey I've been sent on. I can't imagine it having gone any better."

"Me neither. Take care and say 'hi' and 'thank you' to Abby for me. I'll wait here in the room until you've left, OK?"

"Sure, Suze, will do. You take care, too."

He grabbed his bag, slipped out the door and took the stairs to the ground floor, as images from the prior eighteen hours raced through his brain. He waited outside the front entry for a few minutes until Abby drove up. With his heart racing in his chest and with his mouth parched, he opened the passenger door and climbed in.

"Morning, Honey!" she said with her whole face lit up in a beaming smile before she reached over and kissed him warmly. "How was your night?"

"Uh, OK, I guess."

"Just OK?"

"No, it was good, yeah, it was good."

"Did you, uh...?"

"Yes, we did."

"Oh, Sweetheart, that's great. I'm so glad you did."

"You're serious, right? Your boyfriend just had sex with another woman and you're happy?"

"Yes, I know it sounds absolutely crazy, but I'm glad. Really."

"OK. Well, let's head home. So, how are your parents?"

That evening in bed Abby was wildly passionate. She was all over Tom, licking, stroking, teasing, sucking and once he entered her, she went off nearly instantaneously. After she had a couple of orgasms she turned her attention to Tom who came with visions of Suzanne flying through his brain.

-----

Over the following two months their big issue was not discussed at all. He kept wondering if she would want him to have a second episode, although he had told her previously he would agree to only the one. One Saturday evening when they were quietly reading and listening to music, she looked over at him and started to talk.

"Tom, you've not said anything more about your time with Suzanne. I gather it went well. You seem to be happy and comfortable and I think our relationship is better than before. At least sex has been better," she giggled.

"I thought we weren't to talk about it."

"We aren't, at least not about any details. But you've never told me how you felt about it all."

"Well, it was kinda weird. I mean, it was fun and all. I had a little trouble trying to keep you out of my mind and I quite frankly missed our closeness, but otherwise it was OK. Good even."

"You told me before you'd agree to only once. That still hold?"

"You sure you want to go down that path again?"

"Well, yes I do. My original plan was to allow you to have more variety now so it never would become an issue as we get older and things get more routine, as they seem to do with a lot of relationships. So, yeah, I want you to have another one."

"I'm still concerned about how this might effect our relationship. Things with Suzanne went well, she and I knew our boundaries and I guess I'd be worried someone else might not."

"It won't come as a surprise to you, I'm sure, that I've been doing a little thinking about it and I want to set you up with another woman. Would you be OK with me making a few calls and seeing if I can arrange something? Once I've done that, I'll let you know and you can decide yes or no."

"Sure, look into it but I don't promise at all I'll sign on. OK?"

"Yeah, sure Sweetheart, I understand."

-----

Two weeks later she brought it up again. "Honey, I've been making some calls and I think I've got a nice arrangement for you, if you're interested."

"Oh? What?"

"I tracked down an old college friend of mine. I've followed her on Facebook and I know she isn't in a relationship. I talked to her for a long time yesterday about us and I convinced her what I wanted for you was honestly legit. She's intrigued and wants to think about it some more. I'll let you know when she gets back to me."

"Who is it?"

"I don't know you ever met her. Does the name Guinevere Appleton ring a bell?"

"No."

"She goes by Gwen."

"Nope, still no bell."

"She's a real firecracker, tiny little thing and I remember her as being fun and enthusiastic. If she says 'yes,' I think you two would get along great."

"Well, I'm sure you'll let me know," he chuckled, "But I'm not promising anything."

Two nights later she handed Ted a glass of wine with a smile on her face. "Honey, she's in. I've made some preliminary reservations and I really want you to do this again."

"I'm still not sure, Abs..."

"Here, let me show you her picture. Here she is in Cancun two years ago. Isn't she cute?"

Tom saw an attractive petite woman with fairly dark skin and loose, curly black hair. "Yeah, she's OK..."

"OK? You crazy? Guys were chasing her all the time."

"Why is she still single?"

"Same as Suzanne. Recently divorced. Back on the market. Thought it would be nice to get back into the swing of things with a nice guy. That's you, by the way."

"I'm not too sure..."

"Look. Let's have you two talk. You can get to know each other a little over the phone and if there is any doubt after that, we can cancel."

"You're sure about this?"

"Yes, Honey, I'm sure. Come on, just talk to her."

Two nights later Tom and Gwen zoomed privately for nearly twenty minutes. Their conversation was easy, comfortable and friendly. And Tom was impressed at how warm she seemed to be. Near the end of their conversation, Gwen assumed a more serious attitude and told Tom she would be glad to spend some time with him but she wanted him to know she'd never do anything to come between him and Abby. As far as she was concerned, they'd spend some time together and, in her words, "that would be that."

After the call he went back and sat down with Abby. "So, what do you have in mind for us? She's back in fly-over country while we're out here."

"I want you two to spend some time together on the coast at Turtle Beach. I've put a hold on a condo there for a long weekend, you know, three nights, and you two can have a minivacation together."

"Three nights? Are you crazy?"

"No, I'm not. You need a break from your job anyway and she has lots of vacation time available."

"But three nights?"

"Look. I had a fling in Hawaii and this will be kind of like that: more than a one-nighter."

"And you're OK with this?"

"Absolutely. You'll have some fun, enjoy the beach and come home to me."

"Let me sleep on it and I'll let you know."

Of course, in the end, Tom caved. Gwen was amazingly attractive, his girlfriend wanted him to do this and she was right: He needed a vacation. Once he agreed, Abby was a fireball of energy confirming everything while telling him she'd spend the time visiting her sister in Arizona.

-----

He drove up to the tiny airport in Turtle Beach right before the puddle hopper landed. He was able to park and get to the terminal before Gwen walked in from the plane. She was absolutely stunning. The video stream didn't do her justice. She was tiny, no more than five foot two, but she was a fireball of energy. Once she saw him, she ran up and gave him a big hug and a quick kiss on the lips.

"Oh, Tom, nice to finally meet you in person."

"Yeah, you too. Luggage?"

"Nope. I've packed everything I need here in my carry-on. I figured we'd spend a lot of time at the beach or not wearing much, so I didn't need a big ol' suitcase," she laughed.

Gwen was amazingly attractive. Her dark skin was smooth and the color of caramel. The black hair was a casual 'mop' of fairly loose curls framing her face beautifully. She sported fairly small breasts and her ass was full and tempting. They went to his car and drove to the condo right on the beach. As it was off-season, they were the only ones staying in the building for the weekend.

"Wow, we can be as loud as we want, huh?" Gwen giggled. Tom realized she was a real firecracker and the weekend would probably be one to remember.

After dumping her bag, they went into town and had a quick meal at a local shrimp shack. On the way back to the condo, Gwen turned to him and cleared her throat. "Uh, so, we're gonna do this, right?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"And this is for fun. A getaway. Nothing more, right?"

"Yeah, definitely. I do love Abby and I'm doing this at her request, so, we can't develop any, uh, any feelings, if you get my drift."

"Right. This will be a quick sexcation and then we're done."

"Agreed."

"Good. Is there any booze there? I need to loosen up some. You?"

Back at the condo they each had a drink before they wandered out onto the deck. There was a beautiful view of the ocean but Gwen was distracted by the hot tub. "Come on, Tom, help me with the lid. Let's go for a soak. Once the lid was removed, she stood up and peeled off her top and shorts before turning to him.

"You gonna join me?"

He nodded yes and watched in amazement as she turned away slightly and undid her bra and shucked her panties to the deck. Once she was in the water, she called out for him to join her. In the water they relaxed, finished their drinks and talked more about themselves. She stroked his legs with her feet before coming over to his side and reaching down to grab his semihard cock.

"Mmm, nice," she whispered in his ear. "Mind if I crawl on top?" There she reached around him while leaning in for a kiss. They swapped spit, as she called it, for a while until she slid close to him and held his cock again, rubbing it up and down. Once he was hard, she raised up and aimed him right into her core and slid down on him.

Tom had never been a fan of sex in the water. Water was never as lubricating as normal pussy juice, but on this occasion it didn't seem to be an issue. She rose up and down on him, hugging him tightly with her head down at his shoulder level. She increased her tempo and the depth of her plunges until she dug her fingernails into his flanks as she climaxed, moaning in his ear.

"Was nice, Tom," she paused before going on, "And you've got some staying power."

"Yeah," he snickered, "I was having the best time watching you that I forgot about myself."

"Can't have that, now, can we? Let me take care of you." Grinning, she grabbed his hands, brought them to her modest boobs and plunged up and down again. "Oooh, I like how you fill me," she moaned. "Go ahead, let go. I want to feel your cum in me." With her sexy words and deeds, he released, climaxing deep within her warm, tight tunnel.

After a few minutes they both recovered, stepped out of the hot tub and went into the condo. There was no embarrassment as they stood nude grabbing a quick snack and a final drink before going upstairs to the bedroom. In the king sized-bed they relaxed next to each other, chatting about themselves and getting to know each other a bit more. He mentioned his background while she told him of being the only girl of mixed race in her private school in New England. Her father had been a white feature writer who met her African model mother while they were working on a photoshoot for a popular woman's magazine. Apparently there was some pushback from both families but the two were in love and married years ago. Their marriage was still strong even into their retirement. Gwen, in spite of being an only child, was not spoiled and had to prove herself in school and now in her job working for an up-and-coming senator from her state.

Before long they were kissing again, his hands were stroking her lightly and the heat was building up in the room. Her breasts were smaller than average but had an amazing shape and her nipples poked out, demanding to be petted and kissed. He loved her ample ass and couldn't believe how firm the skin was. She took the opportunity to stroke his cock and even gave it some light licks before she crawled up on him again.

"In case you haven't figured it out, I like being in charge," she chuckled.

"No, 's OK by me."

While she was riding him cowgirl style, he looked up at her and grinned to himself. She was an absolute pistol, wild and even a bit crazy in her riding him. Her lean torso flared out to full hips which he held tightly as she ground her clit onto him. At one point he even reached down and put his thumb right under her clit to her moans of delight. They both rapidly became more and more excited until she screamed out to God and everyone, triggering in him a similar release. She collapsed down on him letting her loose curls tickle his nose while they recovered.

She hopped up, went to the bathroom before returning to snuggle up with him. A few minutes later he took a leak only to find her asleep. Once he settled back into bed she pulled herself up to him before drifting off again. Tom lay there for quite some while thinking about Gwen and Suzanne but mostly about Abby. He wondered if she had any idea about what he had done with both Gwen and Suzanne. However, he realized Abby had always been perfectly upfront about her desires for him and he knew she ultimately would have approved.

There was a hint of shyness between the two of them in the morning. Something about the light of day caused them to be more reserved with each other. She dressed while he was fixing breakfast, they ate and he got ready for the day. They hiked the beach for a couple of hours picking up pretty rocks and oddly shaped driftwood. They were comfortable enough to hold hands and he even draped his free hand across her shoulders for part of the walk. They were both tired after lunch and stretched out for a quick nap.

Tom woke up aware of Gwen's hand lightly stroking his chest. He kept his eyes closed and his breathing even so as to enjoy the sensation. His cock, however, betrayed him and hardened slowly. Once Gwen's hand slid down his belly and bumped into the cock, she chuckled, "You're not asleep, you little..."

"Uh-uh, I have to confess I've been enjoying things. You?"

"Oh, God, you have no idea how horny I was when I woke up. Here I am in bed with a great guy and my libido just shot into overdrive," she answered as she reached up, kissed him deeply and crawled on top. His hands roamed slowly over her back and her fabulous ass. He stroked, he petted, he pinched lightly and he even gave her a playful swat.

"Your ass is to die for, know that?"

"Thanks. You're not so bad yourself. Can I interest you in a little afternoon romp?"

"Umm-hmm, you can."

After nearly thirty minutes of leisurely making out and foreplay, he got up on his knees and pulled her up as well. "Here, on your knees." He approached her from the rear and she guided his hard cock between her folds and into her tight, wet tunnel. They quickly achieved a comfortable motion with him plunging into her as she thrust herself back onto him. He loved holding her by her hips and admiring her full, firm ass. At one point she let her hand reach up and gently stroke the boys, further stimulating him, bringing him closer and closer.

"Uh, I'm getting kinda close..."

"Don't. You. Do. It." She emphasized each word with a simultaneous plunge onto his cock. Tom realized she had removed her hand from his sack and seemed to be rubbing her own clit. "Oooh, feels sooo good," she moaned. This brought her quickly to the edge, she moaned louder and her torso began to jerk as she arched her back.

Tom always enjoyed watching Abby stimulate herself and this was no different. He could tell Gwen was getting closer and allowed himself to catch up. He opened his eyes one final time to see a deep flushing, even with her dark skin, across her back. His eyes drifted down to her glorious ass and he lost it as she started writhing beneath him.

"Oh, my God, Tom, oh my God, feels so, oooh, soo..." Her last words were lost as her face fell into the pillow below her. Once Tom finished, he collapsed over her, breathing heavily to catch his breath.

"Wow, that was pretty wild," he whispered in her ear.

"Yeah, wild. Phew, I didn't know doggie could be so fun."

"I loved it. Gave me a perfect view of your glorious ass."

"You like my ass, huh?"

"Oh, do I!"

She stretched out as he dismounted and they lay together, tenderly kissing and giving each other tiny little hugs.

"Uh, Tom, about my ass. I'm glad you like it, by the way, but, in case you've got any ideas about going in the backdoor, please lose 'em."

"Oh, I wasn't thinking of that, I was just admiring the outside. Ever had a finger in there, you know, during sex?"

"Yeah and it never really did anything for me."

"OK, then, uh, that will be off the menu but I have to say, the rest of the menu is still pretty damn nice."

After some more talking they got up and agreed to dinner at a nearby small bistro. They showered and dressed nicely before driving to town where they strolled hand-in-hand along the main drag while window shopping. Twice Tom was aware of some hostile stares so he looked at the offenders right in the eye as if to dare them to say or do anything.

Their dinner was light and tasty, the wine was smooth and mellow and a sweet dessert was shared between them. On the brief drive back, he mentioned the stares and how it upset him. "I can't believe there are still people who look only at color and make judgements based on that alone."

"Tom, the sad fact of the matter is, uh, racism is still alive and kicking. My folks have lived with those stares for thirty years or more and I see them every day. I've learned to ignore them unless they feel threatening. Then I leave. I don't want to be a dead martyr."

"I'm so sorry that you have to put up with it, though. Hey, want to crack a new bottle of wine on the deck tonight?"

"Yeah, but only if I can invite you in the hot tub."

They were perfectly comfortable stripping in the house and walking nude to the tub carrying the wine and some plastic goblets. Once in the water they relaxed, talked, joked and let their feet tease and stroke each other's legs. At one point Tom grabbed her foot and pulled her to him, laughing after she sank and came up spitting water.

"You rat! That was mean," she laughed.

"Maybe, but it got you over here, didn't it?"

"Now that I'm here, what're you gonna do with me?"

"I'm gonna turn you around, bend you over the edge and have my way with you."

"Doggy style in the water? You really do like my ass, don't you?"

"You know I do," he replied as he took control and spun her around. "Now, bend over."

"Oh, doing a little dominating, huh?"

"If you don't like it, too bad," he said sternly before he chuckled.

"Somehow, a laughing dom just doesn't make sense," she laughed back at him.

"Well, maybe not, but I really want to feel your ass while I take you from behind again."

Once he bent her over the edge and spread her legs, he took his rigid cock and slid it between her lips and quickly into her. The first plunge was met with a gasp from her but by the second plunge she reached behind and pulled him closer. In the minimal light from the house, he could see her mop of hair, petite back and glorious ass rocking with him as he took control. As he drove in and out, she began moaning and crying out, begging him to go harder, faster, deeper. Her hands clenched on a piece of decking next to the tub while she met his thrusts with her own lunges back towards him. Her back arched and her head rose up as a guttural groan announced her impending orgasm.

Watching her thrash in the throes of ecstasy was more than enough to trigger Tom's own climax. Somewhere in the remote recesses of his mind he sensed he had had few orgasms so physically intense as this one was. After he collapsed over her and they both relaxed, he thought about what had just happened. A wild orgasm, fantastic even, had torn through his body but yet he had to admit, there was something still missing: the closeness with Abby he had come to appreciate even more than the orgasms.