Catch-up Sex

Story Info
She offers her man incredible opportunities.
15k words
4.61
39.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trionyx
Trionyx
1,153 Followers

Catch-UP SEX

All people are unique and bring with them interesting ideas, perceptions and idiosyncrasies to their relationships; relationships, which in turn, come in many different forms. This tale features nonmonogamy and as such, it will not be to everyone's liking. If the sound of this doesn't appeal to you, please read some of the other great stories on this site. Thank you.

-----

On Friday afternoon Tom was anxious to leave work as early as possible. He and his long-term girlfriend Abby had plans to celebrate his thirtieth birthday with a nice dinner and, he hoped, an even nicer roll in the hay. They had met several years after college and within weeks became an item. They had lived together for a few years and they were both comfortable in their jobs and with each other. Sure, they had little tiffs now and then, but their love was strong and they truly were devoted to each other.

On his way home his phone pinged a message which he looked at once he was stopped at a red light.

4 tonight birthday boy LOL the message read. Above it was a selfie Anne had taken showing her wearing a sexy smile and tiny, thin little bra which did nothing to hide her beaded nipples. Unfortunately, the picture was cut off at mid-abdomen, but it still was provocative and sexy.

Tom pulled over into a parking lot so he could respond.wow home in 5

When he arrived, Abby had hidden in the guest bedroom and told him through the door he would have to wait until he was dressed to see her. They had agreed on dressing nicely for dinner at the most spendy restaurant in town. He quickly showered and put on his best suit complete with vest and tie. Once he was ready, he politely knocked on her door only to hear her say he needed to close his eyes until she came out into the hall.

Once his eyes opened, he was struck dumb. His girlfriend, whose every curve he had known for years, was absolutely stunning. A dark red rose was festooned in her dirty blonde hair, which had been pulled up in a sexy twist, exposing her slim neck. This, in turn, seemed to draw his eyes to her exposed upper chest. Her dress was cut low and he could see the tempting swelling of her breasts above the bodice. The LBD, seemingly painted on her torso and hips, stopped at her mid-thighs, thighs accentuated with sexy stay-ups whose tops were just visible below the hem.

"You like?" she asked as she pirouetted for him.

"God, Abs, you have no idea how gorgeous and sexy you are."

"Thank you. You clean up pretty nice, too, Honey," she responded as she straightened his tie and dusted imaginary lint off his shoulders. "Ready to go?"

"No, I'm ready to stay and pull that little thing slowly off you."

"Now, now, we have plenty of time for that later. I'm hungry and I promised you good food and wine and you promised me dancing, so we have to head out," she laughed as she pulled him by the hand towards the door.

The restaurant in a five-star hotel was known to be expensive, but the food was fabulous. They had eaten there only once years before. The valet service was efficient and they were escorted to their cozy and secluded table by the handsome maitre d'. Their waitress was a cute little college girl who introduced herself as Tiffany. Her service was prompt and pleasant as she catered quickly to their every request. Once the wonderful meal was finished, they adjourned to the dark little jazz club in the same complex.

Jazzy dance tunes were featured by the trio and after finishing their wine, Tom took Abby by the hand and led her to the tiny dance floor. He took her in his arms and danced using steps he had learned as a teenager in old Mrs. Steinmetz' dance school.

After he had led her through several tunes, she whispered in his ear, "You are every woman's dream guy, know it?"

"Mmm, why?"

"Girls just want to be in the arms of their lovers, enjoying the music, feeling the rhythm, being transported to bliss."

"Glad you like it. 'S fun."

"Honey, you have no idea how sexy you are like this. I've been one lucky girl."

The band took a brief break allowing the two a few minutes to finish their drinks. Once the band came back on stage, the leader announced the next set of tunes was 'for lovers.'

Abby dragged Tom back up to the tiny dance floor and they began to slowly move to the music. Tom led with a tiny gap between them but Abby quickly pulled herself to him, rubbing her breasts up against his lower chest and slipping her leg between his. He kept time with the music using smaller steps as he let his right arm hold her lower back while his left held her right hand. As she rubbed up to him, she could feel his promising response of what was yet to come. She knew he was getting excited and could feel her own response build. After the third or fourth dance, she snuggled up to him and whispered in his ear, "As much as I like to dance, I can think of something I'd rather be doing right now. I've got a room reserved upstairs. Can I interest you in joining me?"

After breaking apart, she led him out the side door and quickly through the hotel lobby. In the elevator she punched the top button before telling him she wanted to dance some more. They swayed silently to unheard music as the elevator sped them to the penthouse floor. At the furthest door, she pulled a key card from the top of one pullup stocking and opened the door. The suite was magnificent, lights from the city cast a glow in the darkened room and soft music came from hidden speakers.

"Honeymoon suite," she laughed, "I know we're not honeymooners yet, but I figured it was worth it. More wine?" She opened a half bottle of a sparkling wine and poured each a small glass. "To the best guy ever. I can't believe how lucky I am to be with you. Happy birthday, Sweetheart. Here's to you."

They toasted silently before opening the curtains to view the city below. After sitting on the loveseat, they chatted quietly about the evening. She lay her head on his shoulder while his hand gently rubbed her arm.

"Love me?" she asked.

"Abs, you have no idea how much I love you. I can't imagine life without you."

"Good," she sighed, "That means you're stuck with me, warts and all."

"I like your warts," he responded as his hand slid lightly over her breasts.

"Those are not warts, Dummy, they're nipples, and you're making them very happy," she laughed.

He took her glass from her hand, placed both on the end table and reached around her, pulling her to him. Their kiss was soft, tender and promising. She moaned softly into his mouth as his hand continued to tease her nipple. Eventually, she broke away and pushed him gently back with her hand.

"Stay there. Don't move." She began to slowly gyrate in front of him letting her hands slide up and down her torso and thighs. A hand reached up and released her hair as she spun and wove slowly in front of him, her eyes closed with a small smile on her lips. After a few minutes she pulled up the hem slowly exposing her thighs above the stockings. She turned away from him as the hem rose up over her bare buttocks. Expecting to see her panties or thong, Tom was amazed to see she had been commando.

"You're bare!" he whispered.

"Umm-hmm. Like it?"

"Love it. Come here..."

"Uh-uh. You stay there, Birthday Boy. This is for you." She continued to gyrate slowly as she pulled the dress ever higher until her breasts popped free and she tossed the dress over to the side. She was nude except for her stockings and CFMs; a vision of beauty dancing for him, thrusting her pelvis and rubbing her nipples, exciting him further and further. Her dancing brought her closer to him until he could reach out and touch her but when he tried, she gently slapped his hand away with a soft giggle. Closer still, she grabbed both of his hands and put them out to his side before she climbed onto his lap. "No touching," she warned.

After writhing around on his lap, she reached down and rubbed his throbbing member before gently pulling his zipper down. Once she slid off his lap, she grabbed his pants and boxers, told him to raise his butt and slid them down to his ankles.

"Let me get my shoes..."

"No, I kinda like it that you're hobbled. I'm in control here, so you stay put." She bent down and gently grabbed him, pulling the skin up and down over his knob. She leaned over and rubbed his shaft over her chest and between her breasts bringing audible groans from Tom. Intermittently, she would rub the tip right on her nipples, trailing faint streaks of precum over them. After asking him if he wanted anything else she leaned over, dropped her mouth to his cock before sucking and licking him slowly and deliberately. Tom had always enjoyed her oral skills but this blow job seemed to be way better than any before. She sucked, she licked, she hummed and she stroked slowly, lovingly. She was in no rush and gently teased him until he was right at the edge but she allowed no release. Time and again he was sure he would climax but right at that critical moment, she sensed his impending orgasm and slowed her oral ministrations, gently squeezed his cock and eased off the sucking.

"Abs, you're driving me crazy," he moaned.

"You want me to stop?" she asked with her mouth still around him.

"Noooo, just let me come!"

"Uh-uh. You're my toy tonight and I get to do with you what I want." She renewed her oral activities, bringing him closer and closer, but never all the way to release.

"Abs..."

"Mmm?"

"Please, I'll do anything you want, but please let me come!"

"Anything? Really?"

"Yes, yes..."

"Hmm. Well, OK," she responded as she worked quickly to bringing him off. The orgasm was like none he had ever experienced in their entire relationship. He arched his back slowly and when it hit, pulsations of pleasure ripped through his pelvis, torso and brain. Vivid lights whirled in front of his tightly closed eyes and he could hear himself groaning out loud, something he'd rarely done before. Slowly the sensations passed and he collapsed back into the seat, breathing heavily.

She kept kneeling on the floor and gently licking him, surprised he never completely lost his erection. After releasing him, she bent down to untie his shoes and pulled his pants off. Next came the shirt. Once he was completely nude, she strolled over to the huge bed.

"Coming, Honey?"

"Not yet, a guy needs a few minutes, you know,' he joked as he followed her. Once on the bed their arms came together as did their lips and they lay there, caressing, stroking, kissing, loving. Ted knew what little things turned her on and was willing to do all of them to get her more excited. Small kisses along her neck, gentle nipple play and deep massaging of her buttocks all helped her become hornier and that was before he even reached the promised land. Soon she was breathing heavily in his ear, moaning softly and begging for more. His hand slid down until he pulled some of her wetness up to her pearl before he rubbed it round and round.

"Oh, Honey, yeah, just like that..."

"Like it?"

"Love it, ooooh, a little harder, please."

Ted could tell from her irregular breathing and her twitching legs she was nearing climax. He increased the speed and pressure of his fingering until she cried out, moaning as she orgasmed. A few seconds later she shivered, grinned at him and whispered, "Lie down like a good boy. I'm going to have my way with you."

Once he was on his back, Abby crawled over him and sank onto his still stiff cock. She loved riding him cowgirl-style. It gave her complete control over the speed and pressure on her clit and allowed her to even use her fingers to speed things along, if necessary. Once she settled onto him, she began a slow up and down, back and forth movement, savoring the sensation of her clit riding over his pubic bone. Even his pubic hair tickled and teasingly chafed as she used hip thrusts to rub herself on him. Slowly they both became more and more excited until orgasms was near. Ted forced himself to hold off until she began those telltale signs of impending release, when he let himself go. His groans mixed with her cries as they climaxed together in one of those rare moments of absolute bliss; a moment of intense pleasure, release and closeness.

She lay on him for a few minutes while he gently stroked her back. "Mmm, nice," he whispered.

"Yeah, wow, ones like that don't happen very often, do they?"

"No. Makes ones like this even more precious. I can't believe how lucky I was to meet you and then have you fall for me. Not bad for a computer nerd."

"If you insist on calling yourself a nerd, remember you're my nerd and I love you so much." After a few minutes of quiet cuddling, she went on, "I don't think you understand, sometimes, how great of a guy you are. You're a sensitive man, attentive to my needs, faithful; the list goes on and on. I know some of my girlfriends are super envious of me and what I've got. So, if you try to put yourself down too much, I might have to punish you."

"Thank you, Sweetheart, it means a lot to me. And please," he said in mock terror, "No whips. OK?"

"Oh, you know I'd never do that. But you might need an attitude adjustment sometime," she giggled.

After another bit of quiet kissing, they snuggled together before falling into deep sleep.

-----

After their showers the next morning, they had breakfast delivered to their room. They lounged around in their robes drinking mimosas and nibbling on wonderfully exotic food. Later they sat side-by-side on the loveseat while looking out the window at the city below them. As she gently held his hand, Abby cleared her throat, hesitated a bit before sighing. A few minutes later it was clear she wanted to talk but seemed to have trouble starting.

"You OK, Hon?"

"Yeah."

"Sounds like you want to say something?"

"Mmm. Maybe, I guess. I kinda wanted to know, you know, when looking back, like, how's your first thirty been?"

"Good. Great even. I was lucky to go to a good school my folks paid for, got a great job, really lucky to meet you and, if last night is any indication, I was damn lucky you fell for me."

"Uh, well, that's a given. You're the best imaginable," she paused before going on, "Uh, do you have any regrets?"

"No, not really. Why?"

"I know you were pretty green when you met me, I mean, you'd not had many girlfriends, that is."

"I told you about Sharon. We were together for a few years and, well, it just didn't work out. Anyway, I met you and, well, the rest is history."

"Do you, uh, do you ever think that maybe you, uh, you missed out on anything? I mean, sex-wise?"

"No, not really."

"Do you ever wish that maybe you should have played the field a bit, you know, sample the wares?"

"Well, the Neanderthal in me maybe wanted to go and grab women by the hair and drag them to my cave, but, no. I'm pretty happy with the way things went, particularly since I got you out of the deal."

"Aww, that's sweet," she paused before going on, "What about now? Ever wonder about maybe expanding your horizons any?"

"No, I don't. If I missed the opportunity to 'play the field', to use your words, well, that's in the past. I'm good now."

She swallowed the last of her mimosa and took in a deep breath before going on. "We've never talked about this in detail and I sorta agree what's in the past is in the past. But I had a little more experience than you when we first met. And I sometimes wonder if you missed out on something, you know, not having more girlfriends or dates or whatever."

"Look, Abs, what are you driving at, anyway?"

"I, uh, I want to, uh, I want to give you a special, very special birthday present. I, uh," she paused before blurting out, "I want you to have a bit more variety before we settle down for good."

"More variety? What the hell are you talking about?"

"I want to give you the freedom to have a few more partners..."

"Abby, are you proposing an open relationship? 'Cause if you are, forget it. I'm not interested."

She sat up straight and looked him in the eye. "No, Honey, I don't want that either. I'm happy with my past but I want you to have had more variety. And I don't want us getting married and have you come to me in ten or fifteen years telling me how you never really got to sow your wild oats, or anything, and use that to cheat or split or whatever."

"Are you suggesting a hall pass? No way I'm gonna cruise bars or pick-up apps."

"I'm glad you don't want that, really..."

"Then how in the hell do you propose I get this 'variety' thing you're talking about?" he asked with slight testiness in his voice.

"OK, Tom, here it is: For your birthday I want to arrange for some opportunities for you to have guilt-free sex with other women. I'll choose them. It will always be a one and done kinda thing. No group sex, just you and her."

"Are you shittin' me?" he asked with his voice rising in exasperation. "I thought you were kidding. You want me to sleep with other women? You're really suggesting that?"

"Yes, Honey, I am. And when you've had a little more experience, well, you'll be done and you can always know that you've had variety kinda like I had. And when you're old and gray, you can look back and smile."

"Well, it's a weird offer, one most guys would jump at, maybe, but I love you, want you and no one else. So, I'm not terribly interested."

"Guilt free sex with other women? You'd turn it down?"

"Wait a sec, is this some kinda test?"

"No. No. It's not. I want you to do this. I want you to be able to look back and know our histories were similar. I don't want you to look back with regrets and wishing you'd had more girls when you were younger."

"You're crazy," he laughed. "I can't believe on my birthday weekend you're offering other women to me."

"So, you're not at all interested?"

"Like I said before, maybe the primal alpha male wants to spread his seed but I think we're beyond that. And I love you and I want you and I'd never want to do anything that might jeopardize our relationship."

"Even if I want you to do this? I may be a crazy woman, but I reallywant you to do this. Do it for me as much as for you. I'll be so much secure knowing you had opportunity to sleep with, no, that you slept with other women and came back to me."

"Honestly, I have trouble seeing myself doing this."

She grinned at him before going on, "I happen to remember last night you promising you'd do 'anything' if I just let you come."

"Hey, that was an empty statement made by a terminally stimulated male. You can't hold me to it. Not fair!" he grinned.

"Oh, but it is," she laughed, "And I'm going to set this all up. You will have arranged dates, I'll see to it, but what you do on those dates will be up to you and her."

"And what if I don't?"

"It would hurt me more than you know. Really, Tom, I want this and it would hurt that you thought so little of my wish that you refused to even spend time with the person."

"I can't believe this," he muttered as he stood up and walked around the room. "My girl wants me to cheat on her..."

"No! I didn't say cheat. I said I would arrange it. It's not cheating."

"Well, I can't believe you want me to screw other women. Uh, how many are we talking about, anyway?"

"Sharon was your only one before me, right?"

He nodded 'yes' before she went on, "Soooo, to make things interesting, I will arrange for three women, you know, three different times."

"So, you had four men before me?"

"Now, I'm not going into details, but, like I said, I had more opportunities than you. Not a lot by today's standards, but certainly more than you. One was kinda long term, you know, like Sharon was for you. Remember Phil, the guy who visited us right after we started dating? That was the guy. The others were fairly brief and one was a week-long fling on a vacation in Hawaii."

Trionyx
Trionyx
1,153 Followers