Catch-up Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You OK?" she asked once they had dried off and were back in the condo.

"Uh, yeah, fine."

"You seem a little bit distant, kinda."

In his heart he knew she was right but he tried to downplay it so as to not offend her. "Nope. I'm good. Hey, that was great," he grinned.

"Yeah, I kinda liked it too."

"Kinda?" he laughed as he threw a sofa pillow at her. "You seemed to majorly get off there."

"Well, yeah, when a girl has such a good lover, it's hard not to enjoy it. Let's have another drink then I want to hit the sack, OK?"

They silently toasted each other before draining their glasses and going back up to bed.

Morning dawned sunny and bright, but still somewhat cool. They agreed a long beach walk was in order and packed a small lunch, two beach towels and a couple of beers. They wandered south along the coast for several miles before finding a secluded spot behind some sand dunes for lunch. The area was protected from the wind and with the sun warming it, they were quite comfortable. After having lunch, Gwen stripped to her panties and stretched out on her towel. Tom sat there amazed at how casual she was exposing herself though he had to admit there was no one nearby to see her.

"Come on and join me," she teased after a few minutes, "There's nobody who can see us and if they can, so what?"

He pulled off his shirt, shoes and pants and stretched out beside her. They let their hands intertwine and relaxed, enjoying the warm sun. Tom, feeling himself hovering between sleep and wakefulness, became aware of Gwen gently pulling down the tops of his boxers. She pulled his cock out and licked his knob while slowly stroking him. In no time he was fully erect. He propped himself up on his elbows to watch her giving him a fabulous blow job until the sensation was too much to endure. His eyes closed and his entire mind was concentrated on the fabulous sensation her lips and tongue were giving him. Fairly soon he warned her he was about to come but she kept up her oral magic until he exploded in her mouth.

As he was catching his breath she looked up at him and giggled, "You actually have a fairly nice cock for a white boy!"

"Why you...!" he responded as he rose up and swatted her butt a few times. "Maybe I should return the favor and you wouldn't be so dismissive."

"Promise?"

"Yeah, I do. Here, slip down those panties and let me at you."

For several minutes he teased her, licking her thighs, her lower belly and her outer lips, but never completely touching the little man in the boat.

"Damn you, are you doing this on purpose or do you not have a clue about female anatomy?"

He looked up at her and smiled, "I know about anatomy, but you deserve a bit of torture for what you said, so you'll have to wait." He, however, fairly quickly turned his attention to her clit and started licking it with long, slow strokes of his tongue. It was clear to him she was rapidly becoming more and more excited so he slipped two fingers into her canal and rubbed the knobby spot there on the front until she was moaning, holding his head tightly against her. After a few more minutes of stimulation, she rose up, calling out his name and thrashed in the midst of an apparent, wild orgasm.

Once she relaxed, he slipped his fingers from her, licked them clean and asked her if he knew anatomy after all. She admitted he did and confessed the oral sex in the great outdoors was phenomenal.

Later they got dressed before strolling back to the condo. He suggested a return visit to the shrimp shack for a quick dinner and, following with some quiet time at the condo. They played some cards, drank their last bottle of wine and eventually went up to bed. There they made sweet, tender love, much like a couple who was facing a long separation might. Before they slipped off to sleep Gwen turned to him and whispered she enjoyed their time together. "We may never see each other again, but I want you to know I really enjoyed myself here with you. I only hope I can meet someone like you before too long. You know, Abby has a wonderful guy. You should cherish her forever 'cause if you don't, I'm going to haunt you."

"Hey, I enjoyed myself here as well. It's been kinda odd being with you when I'm her boyfriend, but to tell the truth, from a pure sex standpoint, you rock! But from an emotional standpoint, she's the one for me, hands down, she's the one."

"Good. You go back and tell her that for me, would you please?"

"Yeah, I will. Definitely."

They had to get up early for Gwen to catch the plane back home. After a quick kiss, they held each other for a minute or so before she turned to head through security. As she went through the line she turned and blew him a tiny kiss.

He returned home about an hour before Abby's flight from Phoenix landed. He was waiting for her at the airport with a dozen roses when she flew into his arms. Once in the car she asked him how the weekend had been.

"It was fun. Yeah, fun. But you know what, Honey? I missed you. I missed that closeness we have when we're together."

"Thanks, Sweetheart, that is so sweet of you. But, you have had a little variety now, haven't you?"

"Yup, I guess I have. So how was your trip?"

"Oh, I wanted to text you some pics of us at the South Rim, but I figured that might interrupt you two and it wouldn't be such a good idea. I'll show them to you at home. The canyon is spectacular, particularly this time of the year. And her two little ones are adorable. It was so much fun spoiling them for a few days."

"Better watch out; your sister may never invite you again," he laughed.

-----

Once they settled into their routine, there was no more discussion of the two prior weekends or of a third one. Tom figured Abby was going to drop her plans for him to have a third weekend with another woman and was quite surprised three months later when she brought it up again over a glass of wine one Wednesday evening.

"Tom, Honey, uh, about this third time for you to be with another woman, uh, are you at all interested?"

"Honestly, no, not very much. I realized with Gwen how much more powerful sex with you is. It is an emotional thing as much if not more than a physical thing. And I missed you, terribly."

"Would you consider another quickie like you had with Suzanne? When I was looking around for your long weekend I spoke with someone and she indicated she'd be willing, but just for one night, so I let it drop. But she might still be interested."

"Abs, why is this so important to you?"

"I don't know, Honey, it just is. I want you to feel that you've had all the opportunity to explore like I did, only with you it will be after we got together, not before."

"And if I don't want to?"

"Of course, I'd never force you but it would disappoint me a little," she said with a little sadness in her face.

"Uh, how about you look into it and then maybe we can do a FaceTime thing and see if there's something there?"

"Well, we could, but there's a catch. She lives here and wants to preserve her privacy."

"How can you preserve privacy when you're fucking someone?"

"Well, she talked about doing it in a dark room, you know, no lights."

"How is that fair? She'd know who I was but I'd have no idea."

"Let me talk with her and see what she thinks. We'll see."

Several days later she brought it up again. "Tom, she's very interested and wants to do it but insists on a dark room. No lights at all. I know her and she's a great girl. I know you'd like her."

"What if I recognize her voice?"

"No talking allowed. Just screwing."

"You know, Abs, that's too much. Nah, I'll pass."

"You sure? I know she's pretty wild and I think you'd enjoy the spooky craziness of the whole thing in the dark. And remember, you're doing this for me, too."

"Shit. OK, if you insist, go ahead and get some more info and let me know. I'll decide later, but I'm not promising. OK?"

"Oh, Tom, you're so sweet to consider it. Think about it. Could be a wild event you'd never forget," she told him with a hug and a kiss.

A week later she brought it up again. "I asked her if she'd consider doing this openly and she won't. Either in the dark, no talking or not at all. Honey, she's a fox and is a little kinky, from what she's mentioned in the past. One night, just one night is all I ask. I'll never ask again."

"And if I do this, you guarantee I'll never have to consider this again?"

"Never! I swear. Honey, I know this has been weird for you and you've gone into it reluctantly, but you seemed to have done OK with it. And, it has meant so much to me and I believe our sex lives are better. One more night, just one. Please?"

"OK, set it up, give me the details and I'll make my final decision then."

-----

Three weeks later was the date. Abby had told him all the details. He would arrive at a downtown hotel, pick up a room key from the front desk and go to her room. He was to let himself in keeping his eyes closed until the door was closed. She would approach him and escort him to bed. After the anonymous screw, she would slip into the bathroom while he would turn on the lights, get dressed and leave. And he would never know who she was.

On Saturday evening he dressed casually wearing slacks, a shirt and sweater. Abby told him to bring himself, not worry about any wine and to arrive around eight p.m. She had a girls-night out for the same evening and would see him back at their place around midnight. "Don't forget to pick up your room key at the desk. It's room 714."

He was far more nervous than with the prior two hook-ups. He had no idea who she was and Abby had painted the woman as being a bit wild and had even used the word 'kinky.' He walked up to the desk, announced his name and was given an envelope. Inside was the key card and a note printed by a computer.

I'm in room 714. I don't want you to know who I am so please keep the lights out. I plan on having fun and I hope you do too. Abby says you are quite the man in bed. I hope so. One final thing: Your safe word is 'troglodyte'. Say it loud and clear and I promise I will stop whatever we're doing and leave the room.

'Safe word?' he thought. 'What the fuck is going on? Abs said this gal was wild and even kinky...' There in the lobby he almost turned around, but his curiosity eventually won out. At the room he lightly rapped on the door and slid in the key card. The little lock light turned green and he entered with his eyes closed. Once inside the room, the door closed behind him and he sensed someone sliding up to him and taking his hand. He said "Hi" quietly whereupon he heard a whispered "Shhh." Once he opened his eyes, it was nearly pitch black in the room. There was minimal light from around the curtain but there were no electronic lights, no alarm clock, nothing that would allow him to see her clearly. She led him across the room before turning him and having him sit on the bed. He felt her pull up his sweater and open the shirt buttons. Once he was stripped on top, she pushed him onto his back, took off his shoes, undid the belt and zipper and pulled down the slacks and boxers.

He lay there nude until she gently nudged him to the middle of the bed. While doing this he realized she was already nude. He felt her thigh and back, both without clothes. His one hand was gently pulled up over his head and he felt something around his wrist. Before he knew it, the opposite hand was similarly restrained! He was tied up in a completely dark room with an unknown woman in charge of the night's entertainment. He thought about using the safe word but decided to hold off and see what was next.

"You sure this is safe?"

The only response was a soft "Mmm-hmm."

"And if I used the safe word, you'll let me go immediately?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"OK, I'll ride with this for the time being. No pain, though, OK?" A soft "Mmm-hmm" was all he heard in response.

Her hands began to rub all over him. She stroked his chest hairs, tweaked his nipples and rubbed all the way down to his cock, but frustratingly didn't touch it. At one point she crawled on top and kissed him. Since no hair fell on his face, he knew she had to have a short haircut. Her pungent perfume was something he'd never smelled before. She seemed to have reasonable breasts, at least he could feel them as she rubbed over him. She began to hump his thigh as she rubbed his cock slightly. He couldn't feel any hair so maybe she was shaved.

After several minutes of this she seemed to get excited, as there were little catches in her breath and a super soft moan arose from her. He desperately wanted to touch her, hold her, but knew he couldn't. He even asked to be let go but nothing happened. He knew she wouldn't want him to use the safe word and if he did, she would leave. Later, he was aware of her hand working down by his thigh and he figured she was tickling her taco. Not being able to see it but knowing it was happening was somehow wildly erotic.

She stirred and moved up towards his face before she straddled him, pressing her shaved lips against his mouth. She wanted to be licked; that much was obvious. Her taste was surprisingly sweet, sweeter than he'd ever tasted before. He licked around the lips, into her opening and even up onto her bald mound to her apparent frustration. He felt her reach down, grab his head and pull it firmly to her. She was clearly demanding action on her clit and he decided to give it to her. Softly at first and more vigorously as time went on, he swiped his tongue up and down over her button. This action was met with a soft 'Mmm-hmm' and more vigorous thrusting of her pelvis onto his face. At one point he eased off slightly and she again pulled his head tightly towards her pussy. She became more and more agitated, lunging vigorously on him until he heard a soft groan of release. Her body spasmed on him for the better part of a minute as he continued to tongue her. With a soft exhaled sigh, she dismounted him and gave him a quick but sensual kiss.

Tom figured his work was done and hoped to be released but he was both disappointed and pleased at what followed. He could feel her get up from the bed, rustle around somewhere off to his left before climbing back on. She crawled over him and settled over his pelvis. She grabbed his cock and rubbed it along her slit as he realized she was facing his feet. The angle pulled his cock slightly downward but wasn't uncomfortable. She had begun to slowly thrust up and down on him when he heard the unmistakable hum of a vibrator. The vibrator must have been on her clit as he could feel it bumping into his cock with each of her down thrusts, transmitting its pleasant vibrations to him.

"That feels nice," he murmured only to realize she had purposely lowered it to rub along his cock constantly. It felt great and he moaned as she increased its pressure on him. Her lunges were rapidly intensifying and he could hear her breathing become louder and louder before soft moans escaped as well. The bed swayed slightly with her movements as he began to arch his torso, thrusting up into her in time with her. They rapidly achieved a simultaneous and comfortable rhythm which seemed to stimulate her more and more, if listening to the soft moans was any clue.

Tom found himself relishing these tactile sensations. He, like most men, was very visually stimulated but this wild experience with an unknown woman riding him was highly erotic. He found himself wanting to touch her, rub her and was willing to keep the lights off to do so.

"Please, I want to touch you," he whispered, "I won't watch. Keep the lights off, but please free me up."

Between her moans he heard the definite "Uh-uh" denying him his one wish. He considered himself a decent and caring lover and he was willing to play along to a certain extent, certainly these sessions set up by Abby had proven the point. But somehow this woman's refusal to free him seemed grossly unfair to him. He was a man, after all, and he wanted to assert a little control in their lovemaking, if one could even call what they were doing 'lovemaking.'

He asked one more time, was either ignored or her response was so soft he couldn't hear it, before she groaned louder, thrusting deeper. He never lost control before she seemed to orgasm. He could tell she was trying to stay quiet but it was clear she climaxed, as her body rocked from side to side before rolling off him. The vibrator was turned off and he felt her take him in her mouth and suck him vigorously until he exploded.

They lay there recovering for several minutes, not speaking though she did gently stroke his chest with loving caresses. Once she seemed to have settled down, he gently asked to be released.

"Mmm..."

"Please. You're going to have to let me go or the maid will find me tomorrow," he chuckled. After a few seconds he uttered, "Troglodyte."

He could tell she was shifting on the bed and then she reached up and freed one hand. As she did, she grabbed it, drew it down beside him and held it down firmly to the mattress. The other hand was freed and also held on the mattress. As if to emphasize he was not to move, she gripped both hands and squeezed them and held them for another ten seconds or so. He was aware she was getting off the bed.

He realized she would leave him and he'd never know who she was. He would go through life interacting with dozens if not hundreds of women in town and never know if any one of them was the one here with him tonight. Before she had a chance to leave the room, he blindly groped the bedside table, found a lamp and reached up to the switch.

Three things happened simultaneously: The light came on, she shrieked and he called out "Abby!"

"What the fuck? You? I can't believe it!"

She giggled before breaking into laughter as she came back to the bed, reaching up to hug him. "Oh, Honey, I've been wanting to do something like this for years and I used your third 'date' to make it happen. You're not mad, are you?"

"Mad? No. Surprised? Yeah, definitely. It was a wild ride, believe me. I could tell you enjoyed yourself," he laughed as he reached down to give her a warm kiss.

"So, you really didn't know it was me?"

"No. How could I? I see you tied your hair up and you must have gotten a new perfume."

"I even shaved for you; did you notice?"

"Yeah, that threw me off track also. And you don't taste like you usually do."

"Oh, I planned that too. I must have eaten half a pineapple today alone. Was it sweet?"

"Yeah, it was. You so totally had me fooled. I had no idea it was you. It never even crossed my mind."

"So, it worked, at least until you peeked."

"I'm sorry I peeked but I had to know who it was. I couldn't stand the idea of not knowing. It would've driven me crazy meeting women in town and wondering if they were the one."

"Oh, Honey, I would've told you if, or rather when, you questioned me about my shaved pubes. But it was so much fun planning this, setting it up. I was a nervous wreck all afternoon and I had to race here after pretending to go out with my girlfriends. I barely had enough time to drop off the note at the desk and set up the room before you arrived."

"Well, since you've been 'mean' to me, I may have to punish you sometime. I'm gonna keep those restraints," he teased.

"I think that could be kinda fun," she chuckled.

For nearly thirty minutes they cuddled, talked softly and gently caressed each other before Abby went over to the minibar and cracked open a bottle of wine. She poured them each a glass and raised hers up to toast.

"Here's to my wonderful guy, a man who loves me, who cherishes me and who did what I asked even though he was reluctant to. And I'll never ask him to finish that 'third' date. Cheers."

"And here's to Abby, the crazy woman I love and who insisted on these little flings. They may have been interesting, but nothing, absolutely nothing can compare to the closeness I have when she and I are making love. And I love her madly. And one of these days soon we're gonna tie the knot. Cheers."