Catching Ava

Story Info
A teacher catches a student sending nudes. Things escalate.
3.1k words
4.28
33.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is entirely fictional - I would never teach highschool. All parties in this story are over the age of 18.

--------------------------

The classroom was filled with the slight sound of pencils scratching paper. I glanced up lazily from my phone at the students. For the most part, their heads were down, brows furrowed, eyes on paper.

I taught US History at my town's local high school. This particular group was my AP class. Generally that meant these were the good students, the high achievers with dreams of moving far away from this dreary place to pursue exotic degrees in private colleges around the country. To each their own. The glories of higher education never really appealed to me. That's why I became a highschool teacher.

An angel-faced girl sitting in the back of the room picked up her paper and strode up to my desk, her skirt tripping along with each step. I noticed some of the boys looked up as she passed. One of the girls did too.

"Here you go, Mr. G," she said, casually tossing the paper down on my desk. Her phone had leapt to her other hand and was absorbing her attention. "I'm done with my test. Can I go now?"

I sighed. "No, Ava, you cannot."

She looked up at me with her round hazel eyes and leaned over my desk a little, her shirt hanging slightly open to reveal the tops of her breasts. When she spoke, she affected a cutesy voice. "Are you positive? Derrick is waiting for me at lunch. I finished my test! I even answered every question."

As I said, most of the students were here to further their education. Perhaps when she signed up for the class, that had been Ava's intention as well; however, early in the semester her parents made a sizable donation to Emerson college, all but guaranteeing her enrollment. With the pressure of college acceptance lifted, Ava adopted a bohemian approach to her education. She turned in most tests when she got bored, leaving several questions unanswered.

I get it, she has more interesting things to do than study for a pointless AP history exam. It still bugged the hell out of me. Worse yet, after every test, this same routine played out. And every time, I had to tell her:

"It's a school rule. You can't leave the testing room until everyone is done, I don't care if your boyfriend is waiting for you. And Ava? You're not allowed to have your phone out, either. Please put it away, or I'll have to take it."

She pouted and flounced back to her chair without another word. I gave her a cheeky smile as she turned to sit down and made a show of picking my own phone back up. She rolled her big doey eyes back at me.

For the next ten minutes, I read a news story about climate change and our impending doom as several other students dropped their tests off and loped back to their desks. Then, a glint of light flashed on the back wall of the room caught my eye. A small rectangle of light danced on the back wall, high up near the ceiling. I guessed it was sunlight reflecting off a cellphone. I scanned the back row and saw Ava, head down, hands in her lap, playing with something.

With another sigh (I do this a lot. Many highschool teachers do) I got up and approached the back row. Ava looked up a second before I arrived, her eyes full of surprise, and something more dire as well. I saw the phone in her lap as I surmised, and quickly plucked it up.

"What did I tell you about this, Ava?"

She stammered, her usual air of teenage arrogance replaced with sudden anxiety. "I- I- I was just-"

"Later," I cut her off. "We'll talk about this after testing hours." I walked back to my desk and sat down, opening a drawer as I did so to put the phone away. Then I noticed the phone was still on, and what exactly was on its screen.

It was a photo of a bare pussy, framed by the cloth of a red plaid skirt, spread open by two slender tan fingers. The photo was still hovering in a text bubble that was about to be sent to a contact labeled "Derrick."

I looked up at Ava. Her face went pale as she stared back for a split second before quickly looking away. I played back the memory of her walking to my desk, her red plaid skirt bouncing lightly.

I didn't know what to think. But as I stared at the photo, my pants tightened. Generally, I tried to keep a good distance from my students. Really, the inner lives of highschoolers are not all that interesting. Even if they could be vaguely sexy, it's their immaturity and narrow world view that bores me to no end. Still, I couldn't deny Ava's attractiveness. Her slender form, small yet perky tits, a bubbly butt, and a confident, elitist attitude that could only come from years of casual wealth ticked all my boxes.

I surreptitiously opened up her photos and scrolled through them. It seemed Ava was quite the model. Here was a photo of her sucking on her finger, her naked tits pushed together by her arms. Here she was kneeling ass up in front of her bedroom mirror, her middle finger disappearing into her wet slit.

As more tests were handed in, my arousal grew. By the time the bell rang, I had made up my mind. As the students sidled out of my classroom, Ava approached my desk. I could see she had made up her mind, too. That is, she was going to act like nothing was wrong.

"Hey Mr. G, I'm sorry I was texting, can I have my phone back?"

I waited for the last student to close the door behind them before I spoke. "It's possible, Ava. It's very possible. First, I want you to answer me something. Do you recognize this pussy?"

I held up her phone, showing her the photo of her pussy framed by a red skirt. Her eyes went wide. She opened her mouth, then closed it again. All she could do was shake her head.

"That's interesting. It was on your phone, and the skirt matches the one you're wearing right now. Could it be a coincidence?"

She nodded shakily.

"You're right, it could be. I couldn't help but notice the girl in this picture isn't wearing panties. Tell you what. Why don't you pull up your skirt for me. If you're wearing panties, I'll believe you."

"I- you- you can't make me do that," she said.

"Of course, and I won't. Here's the way I see it. Your behavior in my classroom is well beyond what our school deems acceptable. So, you have two options. Option one, I turn this phone over to my boss. Once he reviews the evidence, you will surely be expelled, and I doubt your parents' donation was enough to make a college accept an expelled student. And, should there be any evidence of any illegal activity on your phone, you could be in even greater trouble."

Ava hung her head, her dark hair covering her fresh face.

"Alternatively..." I began.

"I get it." She cut me off. "I've seen porn before. This is so fucked up, you know that? I have a boyfriend and everything."

"Ava, can you honestly look me in the eyes and tell me you and Derrick are serious?"

"Fuck you," she replied.

"Yes. Well, you have your options." I pointed to the classroom exit. "You can either walk through that door and accept the consequences of your actions. Or you can lock it."

With slow steps, Ava walked towards my classroom door. My heartbeat quickened. Maybe she would take her beats and leave. It was more than possible, it was likely. Would she really..? With her head hung low, she reached out her hand to the doorknob, and locked it. She walked back and looked up at me for the first time, sullen and annoyed.

"Let's get this over with. What do you want me to do?"

"Why don't you start by proving to me you're a liar." She looked at me blankly. "Pull up your skirt," I ordered.

She did so, slowly, almost teasingly. As the red cloth rose higher and more of her thighs were revealed, I could feel my anticipation building. Then the edge of her skirt was over her hips, and her bare pussy was there, just as it had been in the picture.

"You keep it shaved?" She nodded quietly. I was still sitting at my desk. I brushed some tests to one side and gestured. "Sit." She moved towards the chair opposite me, but I stopped her with an annoyed gesture. "On the desk."

With a roll of her sullen eyes, she was on my desk, her legs hanging limply in front of her. I put my hands on her ankles and put each of her bright white sneakers on the chair arms so her legs were spread open, her pussy inviting me closer. Were I so inclined, I could lean forward and kiss it with barely an effort.

"Touch yourself," I said.

A sudden spark lit Ava's eyes. She looked at me fiercely. "Or what?"

I paused. Didn't we just establish this? "Or I report you and give your phone to the principal."

"Maybe I don't care anymore. Maybe I'd rather get in trouble than masturbate in front of some perv." Consciously or not, she flexed her thighs as she said this, her legs spreading even wider. "Maybe I'll tell everyone what a creep you are and get you arrested."

"No one would believe you," I retorted.

"I think they would."

I had had enough. It's possible she could report me, but it was her word against mine. And I had her phone.

"How about this? Touch yourself, or I spank you."

She stared at me for a long second, then slowly snaked a hand between her soft thighs and began to rub slowly at her clit. She leaned forward as she did so, never breaking eye contact. She began to speak, her words harsh and pointed. "I hope someone catches you. Everyone will know you're a rapist and a freak. I hope the cops come. They'll interrogate us both."

Ava interrupted herself with a shark intake of breath, and I heard the quiet sound of fingers on wet skin. Her eyes fluttered closed momentarily as she arched back, then she fixed me again with her stare, now coming from behind slightly lidded lids.

"They'll interrogate us both. You'll be in handcuffs as I tell them what you did to me. How you abused me. Used me like a whore and fucked me after every class. How you pushed me over your desk and forced your baby dick into my asshole, despite my pleading. How you insisted on cumming in every one of my holes at least once a week." She had inserted two fingers into her pussy and was furiously fucking herself. A drop of liquid trickled from her opening down her thigh to dampen a paper on my desk.

"Then they'll beat you. When I tell them how you stole my innocence, they'll take their nightsticks and they'll break your fucking nose in. They'll turn your kneecaps backwards and they'll break your ribs like chopsticks. They'll- oh fuuuck-" Ava began to moan, but quickly clasped her hand over her mouth, stifling it. Her other hand was still between her legs. Part of me longed to grab her now and fuck her fast and hard, but something stayed my hand. She wasn't behaving at all like I expected. Her enthusiasm, if only at the thought of my brutal dismantling by the police, was intoxicating. What can I say? She had me curious for more.

"And when they're done with you, they'll throw you in prison with all the rapists and the murderers. And then you'll really get what you deserve." Her eyes were closed now, her head thrown back, her voice coming in breathless gasps. I pulled at the buttons of her blouse, slowly revealing her heaving chest. Ava seemed not to notice, lost in her fantasy.

"Because they'll have their way with you, the prisoners. In the showers. At night in your bunk. They'll take turns fucking you with their donkey cocks. They'll fuck you till your ass bleeds and they'll shove their dicks so far down your throat you'll black out, and- and- oh my god."

I tore her bra open. Her tits weren't large, but they stood at attention like a pair of good little soldiers. Her nipples, small and dark pink, looked diamond-hard. Her body began to writhe back and forth. Her vivid fantasy of my rape in prison was replaced with a series of increasingly loud moans.

Ava was about to cum.

Roughly, I grabbed at the hand she was using to fuck herself and pinned it behind her. She yelped - in shock, in frustration, and in desire.

My pants had disappeared, lost in the haze of lust. I stood over the girl on my desk dressed in only an unbuttoned blouse, a useless skirt pulled over her ass, and her bright white sneakers. She looked at me, eyes slightly glazed, panting heavily. My dick was hard as iron and pressed against her slick opening.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"I want you to fucking die. I want you to- I-"

I pushed inside of her. Her pussy was tight but slick, and it expanded easily to accept me.

"Oh Christ."

I wasn't gentle. I couldn't be. My left hand grabbed her thigh, my right her hair. I held her like that, her face inches from mine, as I pounded into her again and again. I could hear her panting as I fucked her. When my hand found her clit, it was soaked with her juices.

"God you're such a slut," I told her.

"Screw you."

I continued to ravish Ava, marveling at the pleasure generated by our bodies with every thrust. I could feel her shifting back and forth underneath, working our bodies until they were slick with a primal lather. I roller her nipples between my fingers, palming the soft flesh beneath, causing her to purr in satisfaction. She tried to withhold every sound of pleasure. I could feel her daring me on, building my desire to hear her moan, to force that victorious howl out of her.

For several minutes I gave it my all, thrusting, grunting, licking, teasing, and biting. Through it all I could sense ecstatic pleasure building in her - her breathless gasps and twitching muscles told me as much. Still she withheld her moans, and when she marshaled her emotions enough to make eye contact, she evoked teasing disdain.

A thought dawned on me. I slowed down my rhythm until Ava looked at me with that familiar annoyance. "Have you ever fucked an older man before?" I asked.

"What do you think?" she said, slyly.

"I think you have. In fact, I don't think I'm even your first teacher."

"You don't want to have corrupted me." She said this with a small gasp as I thrust in again suddenly. "You want to think you found some loose highschool slut who was just waiting to fuck your brains out, don't you?" She began to sit up but I pushed her back, leaning forward to suck on a luscious nipple. I swirled my tongue around it then breathed out a low warm breath.

"Would you like it if I'd been... fucked... by each one of your colleagues?" She grabbed a finger of mine and sucked it, then continued. "Do you like thinking about Mr. King screwing me under the bleachers... and Ms. Dowd fingering... me... in the art room?" She pulled me close then, her lips brushing my ear. "Well too bad. You're my first."

My balls lurched when she said this. I picked up the pace again, fucking like I was on death row. Then Ava wrapped her legs around me, pushing me deep inside. Her eyes rolled back, her wet pussy gripping me in a luxurious embrace. "Ohmygodohmygodohmygod" I heard her mumble. Then her entire body tensed and jolted like she'd been struck by lightning. From her panting lips escaped a long, guttural moan. I thrust deep inside, feeling the walls of her pussy spasming around my cock, filling me with warmth and elation and the satisfying weight of victory. Then she fell back onto the desk, limp for a moment, as I continued, at a slower pace, to use her.

I had never been more turned on. I was so close. Far inside Ava, my dick twitched. "Don't cum in me," she said quietly. "Don't you fucking dare cum in me."

With an annoyed grunt, I pulled her off the desk and propelled her to her knees. She looked up at me with her doe eyes as I set my dick against her lips. She opened her mouth and took me in, her tongue running along the underside of my cock, sending ripples of pleasure through my skeleton and into my brain. With a few pumps of her mouth and hand, I started cumming. I pulled out, shooting long ropes of cum over the breathless angel faced teen kneeling in front of me.

When I finished, she began to rise, but I pushed her back down. "Wait," I said, reaching for my phone. Ava barely had time to cover her eyes with a delicate hand before I snapped a picture of her kneeling on the ground in all her glory.

She stood up slowly, wiped the cum from her face with a finger and looked around my classroom for something to wipe it on. Finding nothing, she popped her finger into her mouth and sucked it clean. I stared at her. For the second time that day, she had left me speechless. With a tut of annoyance, she pulled off the broken bra still hanging from her shoulders and stuffed it into her bag. Then she began to button up her blouse. "Where are you going?" I asked, not sure what else to say.

"Lunch," she said easily. "Derrick's waiting for me. Can I have my phone now, Mr. G?" She asked politely, her hand held out. I handed it to her. It too went into her bag.

"Don't let me catch you with that again," I said. "Or you know what will happen."

"Yeah, I guess I do." Ava looked at me like a cat eyeing a bird. Then she unlocked the door and turned to leave. "See you around, Mr. G."