All Comments on 'Catching Corrina'

by east76th

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Please tell us who He is!

Very nice, well written... I am frustrated to not know the identity of her Tormentor!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hey there author

what about ya tell us if it is only part of a fucking story.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Good start!

This is a good start to the story, assuming there are 2-3 chapters to go.

I do hope this doesn't go through chapter after chapter of forcing her to do odd things and eventually perverted sex.

H20waderH20waderalmost 19 years ago
leave it

let it hang it is done. finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nicely kinky

I could have done without the bowel movement, though.

WarmslideWarmslidealmost 19 years ago
Keep or leave it...

This works well as a story on its own. One can be left to imagine her life after this. However, once you described the intense eyes watching over a book, you introduced the Master and now I feel you should add to this story...

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Nice

A very well written story very good liked it alot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent

An errorless story. What a change.

I'll be looking for followup.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Courage?

Courage? Got any?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story

Please post more of the same...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
keep the person to yourself and keep the story

gressing games are for childred and whores should be whores and stay on the street corners.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
-30-

Let it stand; it speaks volumes and needs nothing else.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
When wickedness is so good

Exquisite prose with superb word choices, marvelous sentence construction and wonderful pacing. The characters are finely drawn, and the author opens a detailed portal into Corinna's soul. She's wicked and selfish, controlling and manipulative. That she's forced to submit to her blackmailer's desires both irritates and inflames her. It's wonderful study in contrasts that shows the author's talent in creating realistic characters.

<P>

Corinna's lack of morality makes her fascinating. It is her wickedness that attracts us and keeps us interested. That the author concluded this tale without a conclusive ending allows us to fantasize about what might have happened to her. Perhaps her blackmailer corrupted her completely and stole her from her husband. Perhaps her husband was behind the blackmail after all and ended up divorcing her. Or perhaps he sees an opportunity to break her will and make her submit at least to him. It's delicious storytelling that tantalizes the mind.

<P>

Thank you for a story very well-told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
nice

the tables are turned on her, and she has lost control. she is a deceitful person and deserves this, plus more. her position, standing etc should follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
change of attitude

change happens, but she never considered this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This feebleminded perverted "writer" got to be a Pom !

Only citizens of Brits could be this useless ! Those gutless mindless wimps have ALWAYS something to hide.

That is why you never see any info in their bio. Typical sicko nation !

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 13 years ago
Exquisitely written

A tantalisingly wonderful tale. Thank you

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
ZERO GRAVITY STORY!!

It was like free falling the entire story. I was taken in the moment and pace of the writing Very Cool Thanks for sharing with us

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
CATCH AS CATCH CAN

and look what you have. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Garbage

Just like the cheating cunt in the story. GARBAGE

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
Hmmm... the hypocrisy in THAT statement...

"... and the pain her husband would feel..."

Because NOW, after how many lovers, after how many times she cheated on him... after doing things like going on a BALCONY to have sex with a lover... NOW she worries about the pain her husband would feel...

J should push her further and further down the rabbit hole, doing their best to never let it become something she's comfortable with... until she completely breaks or is found out.

Is "J" a friend (or relative) of her husband's punishing her...?

Does she really NOT know her husband as well as she thinks...? After all, if she's successfully hiding all of this fucking around from him maybe he IS hiding his knowledge from her... Or maybe the knowledge of her cheating has LITERALLY broken him (schizophrenic) and the husband she knows isn't the one USING her.

Is it an enemy of hers...? Trying to crush her as thoroughly as possible before FINALLY providing it all to her husband...

Enquiring minds want to know. .. =)

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
1* for...

1* for: 1st - She was a cheating wife with no remorse; 2nd - To write a story like this and never finish it, is like cooking and then throw away the food...

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
@ impo_60 Sometimes the food...

....needs to be thrown out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

And the point was?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

If you're going to write this kind of shit.....FINISH IT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really dumb story...

...waste of time,

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 7 years ago
I see a change over time.

In the years I have been reading and writing erotica I have noticed increasingly coarse and witless comments, paralleling, perhaps, the same changes taking place in our culture. Many here feel entitled to free entertainment at the expense of someone elses labor with no sign of gratitude. Indeed, they very freely spit vitriol, compounding their miserable ingratitude. Such comments are as dog poop along the trail. Attention must be paid but it's easily avoided.

Regarding the story, it's a superior piece of writing. Too bad the author is long gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Superior???

Tenn you happy with your rant now???? Too funny, only thing superior about this writing was that it was only two pages of wasted time. The writing was OK nothing special and the the story itself was scattered and uninteresting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I Think This Actually Tells A Story

I think any woman who willingly cheats on her husband, no matter what the reason is, should be pimped out and turned into a prostitute.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Agree with anon 2/18

She's already a stone whore, might as well charge for it.

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

An old story that doesn't seem finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ugh?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

OK, the setup was fine, but why didn’t you tell the rest of the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous