All Comments on 'Catching Feelings Ch. 02'

by jroseemi

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
EdeyEdeyover 1 year ago

I like the slow tempo they taking, so it build up the feelings, very nice chapter! 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really like the way this story is moving along. This feels so natural and unforced. Another easy *****s. MLF

remy247remy247over 1 year ago

Really enjoying the story. Can’t wait for the next chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm catching feelings... such a beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They are sweet together! Jimmy is such a jewel for Jeremy. I hope they both remember how really special and uniquely they are for each other as I’m sure crap is going to happen with reporters, bullying, and possibly families.

cumlappercumlapperover 1 year ago

You develop the characters very well. I like the love story building instead of the usual sex with no feelings behind it. Looking forward to future chapters.

JRSONJRSON4 months ago

After enjoying Sweep me off my feet so much, I decided to see what other stories this author had posted. I am very happy to say it seems that there are several more to enjoy. I don't know how I have missed them, as I am an avid reader, and so far the topics are some of my favorite things to read about.

I am already hooked with Catching feelings... It is so good! Getting to watch a straight? jock and a very smart, attractive gay man find out what they might be able to have together is so hot!

I really love that Jimmy is so honest and genuine, and already seems to care about showing Jeremy that he will not hurt him further. I admire the courage of both guys, but especially Jimmy being willing to be out in the open to give Jeremy what he wants and needs!

Being in the closet, with all the sneaking around, pretending to just be friends in public is rarely a good foundation for anything healthy to develop. Not to mention as we just saw the homophobia that comes naturally to most jocks, football players, insecure tough guys, and others that seem threatened by having someone on the team that chooses to break the mold!

These first chapters were very well done in developing these characters. These guys have creat chemistry, and this first time, mutual blowjobs, the kissing and cuddling, getting to know each other better just talking was smoking hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjroseemi@jroseemi
You can find our first book, Catching Feelings, on Amazon under the author name Wolfram-Starr Romero. I am a genderfluid person who is generally leaning more male lately, and have been jumping headlong into gay romance and gay erotica lately. Most of what I'll post here are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES