Catching Feelings Ch. 03

Story Info
The past comes back to bite Jeremy...
13k words
4.67
4.9k
6

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jroseemi
jroseemi
144 Followers

****Things start to take a turn here for the darker, so we'll have a lot of ups and downs from here on out. TW: for SA and violence.*****

A few weeks passed as they spent time together, going on dates and getting to know each other, while also exploring the sexual side of things. Jeremy took Jimmy on some official dates, like taking him out to eat at different restaurants, and going to the movies in Kent where there were comfortable seats that reclined and they always had good deals on tickets.

Jeremy didn't really try to show off with his wealth. He tended to pay for the dates, but it was usually because he was the one who suggested where they went, and he grabbed the bill before Jimmy had a chance to. Of course, when they went to the movies, he agreed to split it up between the ticket prices and concession, and Jeremy usually won when it came to taking the more expensive price.

Jeremy had also eventually shown Jimmy how to use the butt plugs, starting with the smallest one. He took his time with it, wanting to make sure it didn't hurt him at all. He started with his tongue, softening Jimmy's hole while also making Jimmy moan and writhe at the unexpected pleasure that brought. Using one of his own tubes of lube, Jeremy slowly worked in a finger, starting slowly to get him used to the sensation.

Once he could feel Jimmy loosen up, he added more lube and added a second finger, curling them along inside Jimmy until he ran across Jimmy's prostate. He was gratified by the deep groan Jimmy let out into the pillow he was laying his head on, and Jeremy could see that he was leaking precum everywhere.

It wasn't until he could comfortably work three fingers into Jimmy that he finally moved onto the plug. Any time it hurt, Jeremy would pull it out a little and swirl it around just before where it hurt until Jimmy relaxed and then moved forward, though every once in a while he would take it out completely to add more lube. When he came back with it, Jimmy could take it easier and finally the plug kind of got sucked into place.

It was a foreign feeling for Jimmy, but it wasn't unpleasant, and it was definitely eye opening, both into what sex was like with a guy and also the type of gentleness Jeremy could have in the bedroom. Despite the fact that they hadn't had penetrative sex yet completely, he could tell Jeremy was an amazing lover.

Jeremy watched him for a moment as he moved on the bed so he could sit down, and the look on Jimmy's face told him that he could feel the plug hitting places inside that he could easily beg Jeremy to pound eventually.

"That's gonna be distracting," Jimmy said through a moan.

Jeremy grinned at that and moved to nuzzle his face into Jimmy's neck where he kissed and licked at the skin there. "I sure hope so. Don't wear it constantly, but I would love to drive you crazy with it the day we decide to move forward with me fucking you."

Jimmy couldn't respond out loud other than to give a soft moan. Jeremy reached down to tap on the plug, sending vibrations through it, which only increased the volume of the moan Jimmy let out. Jeremy looked down to see just how hard his boyfriend was.

"I better do something about this," Jeremy purred into Jimmy's ear before moving down the bed so he could settle between Jimmy's legs. He was told just how turned on Jimmy was with the groan he let out as Jeremy took him in his mouth, licking up that wonderful precum he'd been leaking this entire time before really working Jimmy over to get that load out of him.

Thanks to the rimming, fingering, and now the plug, it didn't take long for Jeremy's mouth to push Jimmy over the edge into ecstasy. Jeremy moaned around Jimmy's pulsing cock as he felt both of Jimmy's hands gripping his hair tightly as his cum flooded Jeremy's mouth.

"How is that so good?" Jimmy asked.

"Because I'm good at it, and I read your signals," Jeremy replied with a smile and then moved up to curl his body up against Jimmy where they slowly and gently kissed each other for a while.

Sometimes the trio of friends would go and watch the football team practice when they didn't have classes or homework, which the coach allowed so long as they didn't disturb practice. Ethan and Jeremy were having fun making fun of Chloe for her interest in Wayne. She was standing by the railing, looking down at where he and Jimmy were giving directions as they ran drills and plays, looking wistfully at the man who had caught her attention.

"There are only two options here," Ethan said one day when they were sitting in the stands, vaguely working on homework together. "Otherwise the guy doesn't know she's alive and has no interest, or he's playing hard to get because he realizes the exact type of slut she is."

"Excuse you," Chloe complained. "There is nothing wrong with enjoying a good dick, alright? Ask Jeremy."

"Jeremy hasn't found a good dick until now," Ethan pointed out.

"Hey now," Jeremy grumbled. "It's not like I had a ton of great options. I can't speak to Wayne though. I don't understand the minds of straight men, and straight black men at that. That's what we have you for, Ethan."

"Five hundred bucks says he never gives her the time of day," Ethan said to Jeremy, making Chloe turn from where she had been standing just watching the guys play with a glare.

"A thousand says he snags her for a long term thing eventually," Jeremy replied.

"Excuse you both, my sex life is not one of your damn bets," she groaned.

"Deal," Ethan said, ignoring Chloe completely and shaking hands with Jeremy.

"I hate you both," she grumbled and looked back at the field. "We have class, Asshole. Jeremy, don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"That doesn't leave very much," Jeremy said with a grin, and she stuck her tongue out at him before walking down the stairs toward the pathway out.

"Go sportsball!" Ethan called to the team as they walked out, and Chloe shoved him.

Meanwhile, during a lull in practice, Jimmy spotted Wayne watching Chloe leave and offered a penny for his thoughts. "Just trying to figure your new friends out, Sparks." Wayne said.

"The cute chick likes you, you know," Jimmy suggested.

"I am aware. I'm just not sure if she's done playing the field. I've done a lot of whoring around in my day and I dunno. I kinda want to whore around with just one person for a bit. Y'know?" Wayne mused.

"Yeah, I get it. You could try talking to her," Jimmy offered.

Wayne shrugged and tossed back the rest of his water and motioned for the team to get back to practice. After practice was over and he was showered, Jimmy walked to class with Jeremy and told him he had planted the seed with Wayne, about Chloe. Jeremy laughed and told Jimmy about their bet, though he didn't immediately offer up just how much they had bet on it, only how annoyed Chloe was with them.

He didn't like throwing around the idea of just how much he was worth with Jimmy, because money wasn't what he wanted their relationship to be about. He didn't think that Jimmy really cared about that, because he'd never asked questions about money in all the time they'd been together. He'd never asked how much the family was worth, how much it cost to rent the apartment he was in, and Jimmy had told Jeremy he was perfectly happy to pay for some of their dates and didn't want Jeremy to feel like he had to fund their entire dating life together.

Jeremy felt his phone buzz in his pocket as they walked, and he quickly checked it to see a text from Jasper, again. This had been happening more and more often lately, and he had been ignoring them, but it didn't seem to be deterring him. He slipped the phone back in his pocket, trying not to let it dampen his mood any.

Jimmy noticed what happened and asked about it, "Is everything okay? You've been hitting the 'F-U' button a lot on that thing lately."

Jeremy let out a sigh. "Yeah, I know. Let's just say that the texts I've been getting lately are mostly from people I don't want to hear from, so I've been ignoring it. I only like my phone right now when I get a message from you. I would have broken it by now if it weren't for your texts, honestly."

"Aww you're so sweet," Jimmy said a little sarcastically. "I know from experience. Oh, speaking of... I'm up to the largest one now, so maybe we can do that overnight some time soon."

"Mmm, that sounds perfect," Jeremy practically purred, pulling Jimmy into his arms and kissing his neck. "We can start to plan that, but you should get to class. I'd hate to distract you."

"You, sir, are a walking distraction," Jimmy said, kissing him briefly before turning off to get to class.

Jeremy watched him leave, enjoying the view, before going to the library for a bit to work on a paper before heading home to deal with his weekly family video chat that he had to be part of. By now his family knew he had a new boyfriend but only Ryder really took an interest. He would sometimes stay on the call after the others left to ask about school and Jimmy, though Jeremy wasn't sure why. Maybe he felt the need to keep an eye on Jeremy after finding him passed out with a bottle of vodka and pills at the beginning of summer...

The next day, the trio watched them practice again, and like always, Jeremy and Ethan made jokes at Chloe's expense.

"You guys are just being assholes now," she grumbled.

"You know, if you weren't so busy whoring it up with every athlete you could, you might be able to land the guy," Ethan pointed out.

Chloe groaned and sat down hard on the bench between them. "So you're saying I should consider settling down?"

"Well, not completely," Ethan replied. "I mean, it's not like I'm telling you to marry the guy. The closest one to getting married here is Jeremy."

"Excuse you," Jeremy said as he pushed Ethan while Chloe laughed from her spot between them.

"What? The stereotype is gay men and lesbians move mega fast, and stereotypes exist with kernels of truth, do they not?" Ethan pointed out.

Jeremy looked back out at the field, watching Jimmy as he ran around with his team. He always thought Jimmy looked so hot when he was sweaty and making play ideas with the coach and Wayne. He didn't respond to Ethan's question, and that made Chloe lean forward to look at him curiously.

"You can't just ignore the question, Jeremy," Chloe said. "You two are chugging along at a nice speed, right? You've been together almost a month now. So where are your feelings at right now?"

Jeremy sighed, crossing his arms. "I thought we were making fun of Chloe, not questioning what stage of like-like I'm in?"

"Oh we can do both at the same time," Ethan said with a grin.

Jeremy felt his face flush at the thought of where he actually was at in the infatuation stage, and didn't really want to answer their questions about it. It was easier to make fun of them than to talk about whatever deepening feelings he had, and they were deepening. Every afternoon or evening with Jimmy was leaving Jeremy with the knowledge that he was falling hard and fast. It took over six months for Jeremy to realize he had any feelings of love for Jasper, but that wasn't what was happening here. It was like watching himself fall but not wanting to stop it in any way, and being terrified by that feeling.

"Are you falling in love with that straight boy?" Chloe asked him.

"Shut up," Jeremy hissed. "They're almost done with practice. None of them need to hear you saying that."

"Oh my good god, you are!" Chloe exclaimed before giving a squeal, making Ethan laugh and Jeremy cover up his face because it definitely got the attention of some of the footballers on the field.

Wayne looked over at the trio of weirdos and rolled his eyes. "That girl can't decide which athlete she wants but she's always at practice," he said, shaking his head.

"Because she likes you, dummy." Jimmy said, exasperatedly. "Walk to class with us today. I bet she tries to put the moves on you."

"Maybe," was all Wayne would say.

"I'm dying of thirst," Chloe complained. "Come on, Ethan, let's go find drinks. You want anything, Jer?"

"No thanks" Jeremy replied and then watched them as they walked down and left to find drinks. Chloe looked back at the players thoughtfully, considering what Ethan had been saying about just trying to date rather than just get sex, before they disappeared.

Jeremy turned in his seat so he could watch them practice, so he didn't notice right away that someone had sat down in the seat to his left. It was only when he felt something touch his knee that he turned and then practically reeled back when he saw who it was.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jeremy hissed.

Jasper gave him a sideways look. "You wouldn't answer me, so I took matters into my own hands. You never used to like watching the football stuff back home."

Jeremy looked back out at the players. "Yeah, well, there wasn't anything or anyone all that interesting on the team back home."

Jasper glanced at the players, his face saying just how annoyed that statement made him. "Oh I see. Getting dicked by a footballer, are you?"

"You know, it is possible for me to do the dicking," Jeremy complained. "Have you ever thought of that?"

Jasper gave him a smile. "I don't know, that ass of yours is just so fuckable. It's a shame to let it go to waste."

On the field, Wayne stopped Jimmy while they were running laps and gestured with his head toward the stands. Jimmy squinted and said, "I wonder who that is." They finished up their lap and started running their stretches prior to hitting the showers.

Jeremy huffed and stood up, already deciding he was tired of this conversation. "Jasper, I don't know why you decided to come all the way out here, but go home. There's nothing left to talk about."

Jasper followed him as he walked down towards the bottom of the stairs. "I don't think that's true. There was an awful lot left unsaid between us."

"Oh, no, I think you said it all to the press," Jeremy replied angrily. "I don't think there's much more to be said after that."

"You know how the press is," Jasper said, and he hopped down into Jeremy's path away from him so he couldn't bolt for it. "They take things and run with it, even if it's out of context."

"You can't really take those comments out of context!" Jeremy exclaimed, trying not to yell. "Now let me through."

Jeremy tried to go by him, but Jasper stepped into the way again, grabbing onto his shoulders and pushing Jeremy back until his back was up against the fence. Jeremy's whole body tensed as Jasper pushed into his personal space. There had been a time when having Jasper's body right up against him would have made him melt, but right now it made him feel panicky. He wanted to get away, but short of punching the guy, which would get into the papers easily, he wasn't sure what to do.

Jimmy had seen them disappear back here as practice wrapped up. He rounded the bleachers and stopped suddenly. He could see some of what was going on and he wasn't sure he liked it. He decided not to interrupt, unsure what to do. He recognized Jasper from the news stories he'd read now that he could better see his face.

"What are you doing?" Jeremy asked, and it barely came out more than a whisper, the words choppy sounding to his own ears.

Jasper grabbed Jeremy's chin, forcing him to look Jasper in the eyes. "I told you. I'm not done with this conversation, or you. At the end of the day, you can fuck around with these little footballers all you want, but you still belong to me."

Jeremy had grabbed onto Jasper's jacket, trying to find a way to wrench away from him and out of his grasp, but that declaration caused him to stop moving in shock, and then Jasper quickly claimed his mouth to make his point. Jeremy was completely frozen now, his body shaking slightly under Jasper's grasp, and he felt like he couldn't move. All he managed to do was close his eyes, trying to will this entire situation out of existence, or to find the strength to get away from him.

When Jeremy closed his eyes and seemed to lean into the kiss, Jimmy lost it. He slammed his helmet into the bleachers in hurt and anger and stalked off to the showers. The sound, as well as Jasper's hand slipping into his pants to grab his limp dick roughly, reminded Jeremy where they were, and he pushed Jasper off of him, looking at him like he was completely insane. Jasper was smirking though, looking back in the direction that Jimmy had gone.

"I guess that footballer won't be a problem anymore," Jasper said with a grin.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? You're a complete asshole!" Jeremy told him, and pushed past him. By the time he made it to the field, Jimmy was nowhere to be seen though. Some of the other players were still standing around talking, and he got a few looks, but it wasn't like he could just follow Jimmy into the showers now. "FUCK!" Jeremy yelled and punched the wall hard.

"Dude, you're going to break your hand," Ethan said as they came back and they both stopped in their tracks when they saw Jasper.

"What the hell are YOU doing here?" Chloe cried. "I have bear mace!"

Jasper chuckled. "Keep your mace to yourself, baby girl."

"Call me baby girl one more time, I fucking dare you," Chloe said, reaching into her purse.

Ethan was looking at Jeremy though, and back out behind him towards the field. Jeremy's entire body was shaking now as he held his arm against his body. Before Chloe and Jasper could get into an actual fist fight, or one of them could be maced, Ethan grabbed Chloe by the arm and pulled her over to where Jeremy was. The fight left Chloe as soon as she saw the state Jeremy was in. The two of them grabbed Jeremy by the arms and started to pull him back out toward the car, with a warning from Chloe to Jasper to get the hell away from here before she could find him again.

Jasper didn't reply. Instead, he leaned against the opening to the field, looking out at the players that were still out there with a smug expression on his face.

It took more effort than they thought it would to get Jeremy out to the car, because while he was still standing, he was barely functioning at this point. It was like trying to pull a kid across the black top that didn't want to leave, except he wasn't actually fighting them. Once they finally got him into the back seat of the car, where he just curled up into a ball, they drove him back to his apartment and forced him to the elevator and then down to his door.

Jimmy sat alone in the locker room, sobbing. It felt like his insides had been ripped out and like he didn't even know who Jeremy was. He had never been this invested in someone before and the hurt and anger were palpable. He felt like he'd never be right again. He eventually slowed down some and began to catch his breath. He heard the other players finishing up their calisthenics and he blew his nose and tried to straighten up his face. He shucked his gear and got in the showers, trying to hide the fact that he'd been a sobbing mess a few minutes ago.

Wayne came in first, knowing his friend would have needed some time to gather himself. He stripped and showered and dressed quickly, so he could be ready to support Jimmy, who was really leaning into the hot water. When Jimmy finally got dressed, he was a little more composed. He explained to Wayne and their other teammates what he had witnessed, not knowing he was likely inciting an angry mob.

They left the locker room looking for the trio to demand answers and didn't see them. They walked Jimmy to his dorm as a group and left him there with Wayne. They each dispersed to their individual classes but each told Jimmy that if he needed them to just text, and they all planned to keep an eye out for the cheating scum on campus.

Back at the apartment, Ethan got Jeremy down onto the couch, trying to get him to calm down some. His body was still shaking horribly and he had started crying, unable to stop all of the emotions going through him. He wanted to scrub off the skin everywhere that Jasper had touched him, and he wanted to scream and break things. For now he just cried and was shaking, but he was trying to find anything he could to clean himself somehow.

jroseemi
jroseemi
144 Followers