Catching Feelings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they saw them off, Jeremy and Jimmy walked from the restaurant back to Jeremy's apartment, since they were only about a block or two away, and it was a nice night.

"So, that whole situation was rough," Jeremy finally said when they came up on the block his apartment sat on. "How are you holding up?"

"I'm doing okay. There was some BS in the locker room but I think I handled it okay. Mostly, though, that other team creaming us forced the issue aside. Coach surprised me, though, dragging me off the bench and telling the team off when Steve got hurt," Jimmy said.

"That injury looked bad," Jeremy replied quietly. "I'm sorry that they acted that way towards you though, especially because of me."

"They acted that way because of ignorance and stupidity, not because of you." Jimmy shrugged, "Hopefully they come around. If they don't it's no big deal. There's no way the coach is going to side with them on anything with the politically charged atmosphere in the world surrounding LGBTQ rights."

Jeremy smiled as they hit the button for the elevator up to his floor, though he wasn't entirely sure he agreed with Jimmy. He had seen enough coaches not stand behind their LGBTQ+ players before. His high school coach wouldn't have if there hadn't been the threat of litigation being held over his head by his father, despite how much Anthony Thayer hated his youngest child being gay. "You have a very optimistic outlook on the whole thing, which is refreshing."

Once they stepped in the elevator, Jimmy couldn't help himself any more and he kissed Jeremy rather enthusiastically, pushing him up against the elevator wall. He pulled back apologetically, saying, "Sorry, I've been thinking about that since I saw you last."

"You don't have to apologize for that," Jeremy commented, and then pulled him back into a kiss. They broke apart again when the elevator door opened, and then walked down the hallway where Jeremy unlocked the door and opened it up to let Jimmy go through first before following after to close and lock the door.

Jimmy kicked off his shoes at the door and turned to kiss Jeremy again, pushing him up against the door and running his hands over Jeremy's chest and abdomen. He enjoyed the feeling of Jeremy's well-muscled body but couldn't help his hand from wandering further south. It crept over the waistband of Jeremy's jeans and down along the belt and button holding them closed.

Jeremy let out a moan at the teasing touch from Jimmy, and as his hand crept lower, he could feel what the kissing and close proximity had been doing to Jeremy. Jimmy gasped appreciatively and closed his fingers around what he found, stroking it awkwardly through the heavy denim fabric. Even with the fabric in the way, he could feel that Jeremy was a little over average in size, seven or eight inches, and hard.

Jeremy broke the kiss long enough to pull his shirt off, suddenly feeling like he was wearing way too many clothes for this type of make out session, and was considering whether he wanted to just forgo pants or ask to go and change into more comfortable ones, debating with himself because he didn't want to go too fast too soon.

Jimmy fumbled at his belt, inexpertly unbuckling it even though he was all turned around from how he was used to doing this. Jeremy chuckled and helped him out, dropping his belt to the floor when he was done and then grabbing the hem of Jimmy's shirt to pull it over his head before pulling him back into his body so they could kiss again, enjoying the feeling of their bare skin against each other.

Jimmy kissed him back, working Jeremy's pants open and reaching inside to close his fingers around his prize, eliciting a gasp from Jeremy. His other hand worked its way teasingly up Jeremy's belly to his chest and played with his nipple gently.

"Awful forward for a supposed straight boy," Jeremy joked before letting out another low moan.

"I told you I'd touch it." Jimmy said breathlessly. "I want to do everything all at once and you are so incredibly hot..."

"Everything all at once would be a little difficult," Jeremy said before he pushed Jimmy down to a seated position on the couch. Jimmy looked happily shocked and eyed Jeremy's crotch appraisingly, as if trying to determine if it would fit in his mouth.

Jeremy pushed his jeans down over his hips and let them fall to the ground before stepping out of them lightly. Jimmy leaned forward expectantly, his mouth open. Jeremy had never been with a guy who didn't expect him to be the one to give the first, and sometimes only, blow job, but he had to admit that it was far hotter than he could have guessed to be with someone so eager. So hot he was straining against the fabric of his boxers.

Jimmy reached out, putting his hands on Jeremy's hips and looking up at him.

"Are you sure?" Jeremy asked him, looking a little worried, like maybe he had pushed this a little too far.

In answer, Jimmy pushed his boxers down and gasped when Jeremy's hard cock sprang forth. Jimmy nodded, licking his lips. "I've been thinking about it since last time and I need to know how you taste."

Jeremy let out a groan in response and ran his fingers through Jimmy's hair, letting go of his worry and giving a non-verbal cue for Jimmy. Jimmy leaned forward and licked the swollen head of Jeremy's thick cock and hesitantly took it into his mouth. He was excited about this, he was just concerned he wouldn't be any good.

As soon as his lips closed around the end of Jeremy's dick, he started a slight suction and moved his way deeper until he gagged, then backed off. He worked Jeremy's rigid pole slowly and carefully, licking and sucking. He grasped the base of it in one hand while he worked it in and out of his mouth. The taste of Jeremy's precum was salty, and slightly bitter, but not in a bad way.

"Mmm, that feels so good," Jeremy moaned, tightening the grip he had on Jimmy's hair a little bit, just on the edge of painful but not too tightly. His voice was low and husky now. "You look so good with your mouth around me."

Jimmy smiled to himself and kept sucking, his other hand coming up to feel and fondle Jeremy's tightening balls as he moved up and down his length with his mouth. He found, while doing this, that he liked it. Particularly he liked the sense of power over Jeremy's pleasure he felt like he held as well as the ability to give him exactly what Jimmy himself had most wanted when receiving these. He remembered one girlfriend in particular who didn't have a gag reflex. She was fun but she acted like that was all you needed to do and he found that boring eventually and wouldn't let her do it any more.

Jeremy was looking down at Jimmy, his eyes half hooded while he chewed on one side of his lower lip, letting out light moans at what his lover was doing. His breathing was heavier, and his moans a little louder, while his body was tensing up above Jimmy. "Fuck, I'm going to be cum, Jimmy," he warned Jimmy, mostly so he wouldn't be surprised by it before he could move out of the way, or so Jimmy could tell him if he wanted him to use his hand to finish. It was the kind of thing he was used to from partners who didn't want to swallow.

Jimmy seemed to take his warning as a signal to step things up, however. He backed off slightly, then took more of Jeremy's cock than he had previously, gagging but pushing it in even deeper afterward, his throat working in a swallowing motion. Jeremy swore when he felt the back of Jimmy's throat, and then he was moaning Jimmy's name as he came, holding onto Jimmy's hair and shoulder to keep himself standing as his cum filled up Jimmy's throat.

Jimmy continued swallowing instinctively, backing off some when he felt Jeremy's cock pulse and unload down his throat. He kept sucking, slowly pulling back until just the head was in his mouth then slowly working back and forth again to make sure Jeremy was done, thrilled by Jeremy's grip on his hair.

Jeremy's grip loosened as he came back down from his orgasm, until he eventually sat down on the couch and took a moment to let his brain restart. Jimmy worked his jaw a little to ease the tension he'd built up during the blowjob and smiled at Jeremy. "How was that?" he asked eagerly.

"Pretty amazing, actually," Jeremy admitted, turning to look at Jimmy. "Are you sure you've never done this before?"

"Yeah. I've received plenty of them though and there were things each of them did that I didn't like so I just tried to focus on what I wanted them all to do." Jimmy shrugged, a little self conscious now.

Jeremy smiled at him and then pulled him into a kiss. It had been a long time since he had been able to taste himself on a lover's lips and tongue. When they broke the kiss, Jeremy spoke, his tone both commanding and sensual as he touched Jimmy's pants, "Get out of these."

Jimmy leapt to obey before he'd given it much thought and before long he was stepping out of the puddle his pants made on the floor. He looked around for a place to lay, assuming Jeremy wanted his ass now. Jeremy chuckled and took his hand before pulling him back to sit on the couch, moving Jimmy's legs apart so he could kneel down on the ground between them. Jimmy moaned in anticipation and understanding, his already hard dick twitching in readiness. Jeremy pulled down his boxers enough to release his cock and balls from them. He licked along Jimmy's slit to taste the precum there first before moving down so he could lick and suck on his balls next, enjoying his scent and flavor.

Jeremy worked both of his balls for a little bit, just long enough to drive Jimmy mad with wanting, and then licked all the way up his length and took him into his mouth. He swirled his tongue around the head first and then went down farther, and it was clear to Jimmy that Jeremy had done plenty of deep throating in his time. It wasn't what he focused on though. He would go back and forth between going all the way down and then switching to moving up and down his entire dick, using his tongue the entire time.

"Fuck, you taste good," Jeremy groaned and then took him back into his mouth.

Jimmy, meanwhile, had never had this active a partner before. His mind was blown and he was just staring at Jeremy with a slack expression on his face at first. When he said that Jimmy tasted good, Jimmy accidentally let out a moan and then looked shocked at himself.

From the shock on his face, something told Jeremy that Jimmy didn't often get vocal during sex, and he now was determined to make him moan more. Jeremy moaned around his dick, sending vibration through it as he continued to move his tongue and mouth around it. Jimmy didn't know what to do with his hands at first, so he tried gripping the couch. It wasn't as satisfying, though, so he put his hand in Jeremy's hair like he had done during his turn.

Jeremy moaned again, loving the feel of Jimmy's hands in his hair. He moved his hands up to gently work Jimmy's balls while he continued to suck and lick. Jimmy moaned and panted as Jeremy worked on him, enjoying the feeling of Jeremy's hot mouth on him. Jeremy let his fingers dance along Jimmy's perineum, teasing the skin that would lead to his crack if he kept going, but not going far enough for that before coming back to his balls.

Jimmy laid his head back on the couch, lost in feeling, then he almost whispered, "I'm gonna cum."

Jeremy kept up his efforts, going down about halfway and trying to stay around there so he could actually taste it when Jimmy came. Jimmy's hand tightened in Jeremy's hair and he involuntarily moaned while his balls tightened and his cock twitched. His cum flooded Jeremy's hot mouth, and Jeremy swallowed down every single drop, keeping him in his mouth until his cock had stopped pulsing, sucking one last time to get him clean before pulling his boxers back up and then resting his head on Jimmy's thigh.

Jimmy came back down slowly from his orgasm and pulled Jeremy up to lie on top of him on the couch so he could hold him close, kissing him and tasting himself on his lover's breath. When they broke off the kiss, Jeremy rested his head on Jimmy's shoulder, around the crook of his neck, and let out a contented sigh.

Jeremy had given quite a few blowjobs in his time, and gotten a few, though not nearly enough, and they had been okay. Some were good. None were great, not until tonight. He couldn't find the words to say that out loud though, partly because it sounded ridiculous in his own head and partly because it sounded incredibly needy and clingy.

"That was... amazing," Jimmy said after a bit. "I've never had anything like that before. From anyone."

"Neither have I," Jeremy admitted. "You keep surprising me."

"Good surprises, I hope," Jimmy said concernedly.

"Very good surprises," Jeremy agreed, running his hand on Jimmy's chest soothingly. "To be a little frank with you, most of the guys I've been with have been incredibly selfish lovers. It's hard to find genuine people when you are raised around wealth and extravagance. Politics isn't exactly full of genuine and real, you know?"

Jimmy nodded, saying, "I feel like I should know that, though most of the politics I've been around have been the small-town type."

"You aren't missing anything," Jeremy grumbled. "Reporters like to follow even the kids of politicians around, and it's like we never have privacy. Part of wearing the makeup tonight was, well, half that Chloe demanded it and half being paranoid about being recognized."

"I'm sorry, Jeremy. I don't know what I would do if so much of my life was constantly under scrutiny." Jimmy said sympathetically.

Jeremy let out a sigh. "You're kind of the dream image of an all American, mostly straight boy, so you likely wouldn't have made waves the way I did. Chloe and Ethan ride the wave far better than I ever have, other than when Ethan tells them off or pulls pranks at events."

"Well, I sure mixed it up with my team recently. We'll have to see how that plays out but I am pretty sure I can count on Coach to have my back. Some folks don't like it when you change their perceptions," Jimmy commented.

"Most of your team seems great, especially your friends that came with us tonight," Jeremy said with a smile. "I've never been talked to by friends of the guys I've dated like they were trying to learn about me as a boyfriend, you know? Rather than just a plaything. Though Chloe is positive she wants to take that QB around for a romp, and is sure he's playing hard to get. If he keeps it up, he might actually snag her as more than just a fling." Jeremy chuckled at that, enjoying his friend's annoyance at the whole thing, mostly because it was about time that someone gave her a taste of her own medicine.

Jimmy smiled in response, making a mental note to let Wayne in on the fact that Chloe liked him. It wasn't like him to miss social cues, so Jimmy was kind of surprised that he seemed to be playing hard-to-get. His style was usually to read the signs and "seal the deal" so-to-speak.

"So what happens now?" Jimmy asked after some comfortable silence had passed.

"The actual dating part does," Jeremy said with a chuckle. "While I'm accustomed to sex with guys and could bottom easily, if you wanted to bottom, you aren't ready yet. There are ways to fix that, but it will take a little work and time."

"Dating sounds awesome! Mostly my dating experience starts and stops with just hanging out together doing normal things. I don't think I've ever set out to have an actual date-date. If that makes sense?" Jimmy asked.

Jeremy nodded his head. "It does. I've mostly done the former and very less of the latter, because you know, closeted cases. I like the hanging out part too, though."

"As far as sex goes, I'm nervous about... bottoming... but I really want to make you happy and I'd like to at least test it out and see if I like it. I've never had anal sex before, so I have no basis for guessing at all. I'd definitely listen to your advice," Jimmy assured him.

"Not everyone likes it, mostly because it means being really vulnerable to your partner," Jeremy explained. "On top of that, if you get the wrong type of person who isn't willing to take the time to open you up properly, it can be really painful, but with the right partner, it can be pretty incredible. Here, hold on," he said, and then got up off of Jimmy and the couch before disappearing down the hallway and into one of the doors.

When Jeremy came back, he was holding a shoebox in his hands and he put it on the island for a moment while he looked through it before grabbing something out of it and coming back over to the couch. He was holding a small bottle of lube and a package of three different sized butt plugs that had never been opened.

"I bought these a while ago, kind of hoping I'd one day have a boyfriend who actually wanted to bottom," Jeremy said as he handed over the package for Jimmy to look at. "It, ah, obviously never happened, so it's just kind of sat under my bed for a while, but this is a good way to start getting yourself ready. Start with the smallest, with a boat load of lube, and if it hurts, then bring it back out just a bit, and move it in and out until it starts to relieve a bit, and then move forward."

Jimmy looked a little overwhelmed by all this, but he understood. "When should I start?"

"When you want to, when you feel comfortable trying it out," Jeremy said nervously. "Don't push yourself or anything. You can do more research if you want before you do anything with it."

"Oh, I appreciate it! I thought you just sort of... shoved it in. I'm glad there's more to it. I just wasn't expecting... well, this," he said, holding up the largest buttplug.

Jeremy laughed at that. "Well, that is still smaller than an actual dick would be, so...but it's all about working your way up. Some people do it all at one time, others use things like this to work on it slowly."

"Do you... want to help me?" Jimmy asked, indicating the smallest one. "I think it would be really hot for you to be involved in the first time anything's been up there."

"I would be happy to help," Jeremy replied with a smile. "You just let me know when you're ready to try the first one."

"Okay," Jimmy said, kissing Jeremy sweetly.

Jeremy gladly kissed him back, enjoying the butterflies it caused every single time they were together like this. They spent the rest of the night talking and getting to know each other better, while also making out and exploring each other's bodies for a while, until it was time for them to part ways again for the night.

"We should do an overnight some time," Jimmy suggested. "Maybe we can start the butt stuff then, too. Is there anything I should do, diet-wise?"

"Eating clean is always a good idea for it, but you don't technically have to," Jeremy told him. "There are ways to prep yourself even if you don't change your diet, though as an athlete, you likely eat fairly clean already."

"That's true. Thanks for hanging out with me today. I had a fantastic time. And I really like sucking your dick," Jimmy said, somewhat awkwardly.

Jeremy laughed. "Well, I'm glad, because I like sucking yours too. I had a good time too. I'll see you soon." Then he kissed him one last time.

Jimmy practically floated home, his mind full of memories they had made tonight and questions he had forgotten to ask Jeremy.

12