All Comments on 'Catching Feelings Ch. 03'

by jroseemi

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW, WOW, WOW, so very intense!!! Chapter #3 was one of the most powerful things I've ever read. It had me angry, tearing up, laughing and finally breathing a sigh of relief before it ended. Now you have me wondering what will be planned to take down of Jasper. Chapter #4 of this ***** plus story can't come fast enough for me. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great. Complex storyline with several characters. Finally Ryder tells Jeremy how much he loves him. Sounds like soon a few kids will be standing up to their unloving parents.

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

I have read and enjoyed this from the beginning and I have to say that this installment is your best to date. Congratulations and please carry on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed this so much…all these quasi erotic twists and turns among these amazing characters…but need to start from the beginning now….a gender-fluid author too…wonders….very hot…

SgtRicoSgtRicoover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the first parts of the story, but this came through like the author makes assumptions without any first world knowledge. Cringy. Tried to start part 4 but I had enough. It's important to write what you know.

SgtRicoSgtRicoover 1 year ago

In Pt 1 Chloe has a grandmother from Taiwan. In Pt 3 her grandmother is from Thailand. These two places and ethnicities are very different.

sm1982sm1982over 1 year ago

I would like to know why Chloe and Ethan have this entitlement to be both protective of their friend to the point of threatening college football players—and let’s be serious here—threatening college football players isn’t intimidating them when there’s only one or two people doing it AND get to jump to conclusions when it comes to Jeremy where Jimmy’s friends can’t be protective of their friend Jimmy and be concerned about him suddenly starting a relationship with a gay guy?

Yet, this chapter and instances in the first and second chapters have Chloe and Ethan looking down on Jimmy’s friends to the point of mocking them and calling them ignorant because their actions were based on what Jimmy told them? Only real friends I’ve seen in this story are Jimmy’s friends because they aren’t all bite, they took action. Chloe and Ethan had opportunities to do what Wayne had done after just ONE incident and they did nothing to that man who has hurt Jeremy o er and over again yet they want to be all in the football players faces because Jimmy’s friends are rightfully angry about what caused their friend to be heartbroken!

And by the way, there should be no star QB fighting someone that could land them in serious trouble!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjroseemi@jroseemi
You can find our first book, Catching Feelings, on Amazon under the author name Wolfram-Starr Romero. I am a genderfluid person who is generally leaning more male lately, and have been jumping headlong into gay romance and gay erotica lately. Most of what I'll post here are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES