Catching Feelings Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasper was looking at Jeremy with a tense look, like he was considering his options. Jeremy refused to look away from him though. He wasn't backing down this time. Still, he wasn't quite expecting it when Jasper jumped forward and slammed his head hard against the wall. Jeremy stumbled forward after crying out in surprise and pain, and then Jasper had him turned around and up against the wall and his fist hit him hard in the lower back.

Jeremy let out a grunt and felt Jasper hit him in the back again, harder. It knocked the breath out of him and hurt like hell. He hit him a few more times like that, each hit harder than the one before that. Jeremy pushed hard against the wall and made Jasper stumble with the next punch before he managed to turn himself around to face Jasper. Jasper tried to hit Jeremy in the face, and that one Jeremy managed to block before he felt Jasper's fist connect with his abdomen in front.

Jeremy was hurting badly, so he was only managing to block every other hit. He was doing a good job of protecting his face from Jasper's attack though. Jeremy was trying to make sure he didn't get him backed against the wall again. The punches when he was stuck seemed to be far worse than when they were both in the middle of the room.

His mind completely blanked on the word he needed to scream to get his friends to help him, but he could only hope that Ethan would react to the violence happening on the screen of his phone, even if it looked jumbled from being up against the wall for the first part of the attack.

Ethan jumped up from his seated position in the corner as soon as Jasper pushed him into the wall to start punching Jeremy, a look of panic coming over his features before he looked up at their small group that was still standing about twenty feet away from him. He slipped the phone into his pocket and gave them a look before running at full speed in the direction that Jeremy and Jasper went, making a few people gasp at his sudden movement.

Wayne and Jimmy hurried off in Jeremy's direction, all thoughts of decorum and blending in abandoned in their haste. Chloe was trailing behind them, mostly because heels were harder to run in, but she also didn't want to be right in the middle of it. They came into the lounge to find Jeremy fighting back at this point, not letting Jasper get away with attacking him without doing something to defend himself.

Jeremy was holding his body in a stand that showed just how much pain he was in, but he was blocking some of the hits when his friends came in, and he had managed to get one punch into Jasper's face, making blood run down his face from his nose. Jimmy and Wayne arrived at roughly the same time and team-tackled Jasper to the ground, Wayne instinctively going low and grappling Jasper's legs while Jimmy hit him squarely in the solar plexus, driving the wind from him as they sailed to the floor in a heap of well-dressed man.

Ethan pulled Jeremy away, pushing him backwards toward one of the walls while Jeremy tried to rein in his emotions. Jasper was trying to fight hard against the two football players, but he didn't have the kind of muscle or power either of them had, and it ended up with two sides of the room where one person was being held off from fighting each other, though it was much easier to get Jeremy to stop trying to defend himself once his eyes finally focused on Ethan's face.

Chloe came into the room and watched them for a moment, trying to figure out exactly what happened before she brought up her perfectly manicured hand to her lips and sent out a whistle, making everyone go quiet and turn to her.

"Now boys, I love a nice testosterone fest as much as the next straight woman, but really, this is a classy party," she scolded before holding up her phone. "Jasper, why don't you stop fighting or else I'll send the video off?"

Ethan furrowed his eyebrows for a moment at her, luckily at an angle that Jasper couldn't see. He knew what she was doing but she was the smallest of all of them and didn't want her to be Jasper's next target, though he knew Wayne would likely murder the man if he laid a finger on Chloe. The fight went out of Jasper completely at that, and he got himself back to his feet once Wayne and Jimmy backed away from him. He was still trying to catch his breath when he looked over at Jeremy, who was still trying to be able to breathe normally again and holding his stomach and chest in agony.

Jeremy looked him straight in the eye and pointed at Jasper, his expression full of hostility and his voice strained from pain and the lack of air. "If you ever put your hands on me again, in any way, I will break them off, and that is a promise."

Jimmy looked like he was just dying to see how much pain he could inflict while Wayne simply looked ready for whatever violence came his way. Chloe moved out of the way of the door, coming around until she was right behind Wayne for protection, and he moved to put his arm in front of her protectively, the threat in his stance evident. She hadn't wanted Jasper to know where the actual video was, but it was possible he would still try to get to her or her phone, so she wanted Wayne between them.

Finally, Jasper huffed and brushed off his tuxedo before leaving the room.

"Are you okay?" Ethan asked Jeremy finally, bringing his hand up to the back of Jeremy's head. He felt something wet and when he brought his hand away, everyone could see blood all over it. "Holy shit."

"Countersue. Press charges and release the video," Jimmy said. "He will find a way to manage the bad press eventually and then your blackmail will be useless. His kind thrive in the darkness and the cracks in polite society. Shine the cold hard light of truth on him and see how he handles that."

"If we give them the video, they have proof of blackmail from us though," Jeremy pointed out.

"Actually, considering that he was blackmailing you first, they might very well overlook that," Ethan pointed out. "Plus, we do have proof that he assaulted you before the assault against him happened. Videos don't lie. He wasn't coerced into saying or doing anything."

Chloe came over to Jeremy with a napkin that she had been holding from the dessert table and brought it up to his head before telling Ethan to go and get Ryder. They got Jeremy sitting down in one of the chairs so Chloe could look closer at the wound.

"I'm no nurse, but this might need stitches," she said with a sigh.

It didn't take Ethan long to return with Ryder and he looked at his brother in shock when he saw the blood coming from his head and the way he was holding himself. "What the hell happened?"

Between Jeremy and Ethan, they were able to catch Ryder up on what had happened, though Jeremy was looking at the floor the entire time he spoke about what he'd had to do before the attack. He couldn't bring himself to look at anyone, especially not Jimmy.

"Is there a back way out of here?" Jimmy asked Ryder urgently. "Jeremy won't last long in this state before he breaks down and I want to get him somewhere safe before that happens."

"Yes, there is," Ryder said and they moved toward the other side of the facility while Chloe sent a text to their limo driver to tell him they were ready and that they needed him to come to the back of the country club instead of the front. "Send me those videos, and then take him to the ER. Get all of the wounds and bruises documented, and keep taking photos as the days go on. Send me everything and make a report to the cops in the ER, and I'll start the process. Since he assaulted you here, I can be the one to put through the legal stuff in this state."

It didn't take long for their limo to show up, and they ended up having the limo pull up into the ER before taking the others home, leaving Jimmy and Jeremy at the ER to make sure he was okay and to get evidence. Ethan and the others brought his SUV to the ER to wait for them in the waiting room, where Wayne tried to keep Chloe as calm as possible while Ethan silently stared at a wall most of the time. Every once in a while, he would fiddle with his phone, but it was clear to the two with him that Ethan wasn't taking the sudden violence against Jeremy well.

Jeremy ended up needing around ten stitches on the back of his head, and they had to clean up the wound and shave it a little to get that done. His torso was already covered in bruises, and they did some tests to look for things like internal bleeding, as well as an ultrasound on the kidneys and an x-ray on his ribs for any cracks. They said he had bruised ribs but no breaks. The doctor at the ER told him that it was possible they wouldn't be able to see any kidney or liver damage until later, but they wanted to take a bunch of blood vials to check his levels on all of his internal organs anyway. They gave him morphine while he was there in the ER, so Jeremy wasn't feeling any of the pain, and planned to send him home with some pretty strong painkillers to deal with the after effects, as well as anti-inflammatories.

Jeremy and Jimmy spoke to two uniformed cops who took photos of all of the injuries, and got a report from the doctor about how bad the injuries were. They also went out into the waiting room so they could get statements from Chloe, Wayne, and Ethan. Ethan had seen most of it through the camera, and Ethan was happy to send the video over to them with the proof of what happened.

Jeremy wasn't reacting much the entire time they were in the hospital, as if he was in shock or something. He answered all of the questions he was asked, but didn't say much more beyond that. Jimmy tried to keep his spirits up, but mostly just sat on the chair next to the hospital bed rubbing his hand up and down Jeremy's arm to give quiet strength.

Ethan went to get the car when they were done and Wayne and Jimmy helped Jeremy get into the car from the wheelchair. They had an entire hospital report with them that Ethan was going to scan once they got back to the house so he could send it to Ryder.

As soon as they got back to the house, Jeremy immediately went upstairs and started stripping out of the tuxedo and turning on the water for the shower. He made it as hot as he could handle it and then got under the stream of the water and broke down. He slid down the shower wall and sat on the tiled floor, letting the water fall down over him to wash off the dried blood and iodine all over him, as his chest heaved. He didn't even bother to try and keep himself quiet, giving in to the screams and wails that felt like they had to come out or he might suffocate.

Jimmy hovered uselessly in the bathroom, his tux removed and hanging in the closet already, along with Jeremy's since Jimmy felt like he needed to do something helpful. He wanted to hold Jeremy and tell him it was okay, but he wasn't sure that was what his love needed just now. So he stayed present and waited. It took a good ten to fifteen minutes before Jeremy calmed down, and he forced himself to actually wash himself off and then get out of the shower to dry off.

Jeremy sat on the bed for a little bit with just a towel around him before he turned his eyes to Jimmy, who looked at him expectantly, ready to do anything he asked if it would help. "I know it's a lot to ask right now, but I really need you to make love to me. I need you inside me, and claiming me as yours and only yours. Please, Jimmy." His voice was barely more than a whisper, cracking when he said his name.

"Of course," Jimmy replied, pulling his shorts off. He stroked himself briefly to get his blood flowing and pushed Jeremy gently onto his back on the bed. He knelt down and spread Jeremy's cheeks, licking his lover's waiting hole sloppily.

"Oh fuck," Jeremy groaned out, surprised by how quickly and happily Jimmy had gotten to work on it. Normally, with past lovers, it had been up to him to work on opening himself up for it. Rimming didn't happen often, and it was his own fingers getting himself ready. So he was already in a sort of euphoria with Jimmy licking him like this.

Jimmy smiled to himself and licked along Jeremy's perineum, slowly inserting one finger into him. Torturously slowly. He continued on upwards with his tongue while inching his finger up to the first knuckle. Encountering his lover's balls, he sucked on them gently, pulling each into his mouth and licking along the surface of his sack, gently moving each testicle around with the point of his tongue as he slowly inched his finger even deeper; reaching the second knuckle and stopping.

It had been a while since Jeremy had bottomed for anyone, so there was the slight burn that always happened in the beginning, but he worked on relaxing, enjoying the feeling of Jimmy's fingers inside him. It was so different when you knew the person loved you and was taking such care to make sure it felt good for you.

Jimmy licked back down along his perineum and then up again as he slowly pushed another finger inside his love. He timed it so that he was sucking on his balls again by the time he got both fingers in to the second knuckle. He scissored his fingers, working the hole open slowly.

"Jimmy," Jeremy moaned out, jolting slightly and shuddering when his boyfriend found his prostate. Jimmy swallowed Jeremy's entire cock in one smooth motion before gagging and backing off of it, licking the underside the whole way off. Jimmy gently tried to fit a third finger into Jeremy while licking and sucking on the head of his cock. Jimmy got all three fingers in all the way and was pushing them in and out, making Jeremy moan and rock against them.

"Fuck, I need you," Jeremy groaned, and pulled Jimmy up so that they could kiss passionately. He had Jimmy move so he was on his back, and then Jeremy went and got the lube and condoms, using his mouth on Jimmy's cock to get him nice and hard before opening the condom and rolling it onto him before lubing him up well. He used his own fingers to get lube all around and inside his hole and then straddled Jimmy, lining him up with his hole and then slowly starting to sink down.

Jimmy smiled and asked, "Was I going too slowly for you?"

Jeremy shook his head. "It was torturously good, but I just really needed you inside me."

Jimmy pushed gently upwards with his hips as Jeremy landed against his pelvis, grinding slightly. "Well, go on then. Be a good boy and fuck yourself with my hard cock."

Jeremy let out a moan, his dick twitching at the dirty talking Jimmy was doing. He slowly started to move his hips, feeling Jimmy's hard cock sliding in and out of him. Jimmy let him set his own pace, exploring Jeremy's upper torso with his hands and paying particular attention to his nipples while avoiding the darkening bruises.

Moving forward so he could kiss Jimmy, Jeremy seemed to find an angle that was hitting him exactly where he needed it to. He sped up his hips, moving up and down on Jimmy's engorged cock faster and harder, letting out moans against his lover's lips and tongue. Jimmy was getting close, but he deliberately held off on his orgasm, waiting instead for Jeremy to cum first. He wanted this to be perfect for his love.

Jimmy, sensing that Jeremy was near the edge himself but not tipping over, began to thrust his hips, meeting Jeremy's downward strokes with an upward thrust of his own, their bodies slapping together as they met. He pistoned himself into his lover until Jeremy lost control.

Jeremy cried out as he came hard, his cock erupting with a slightly clearer and thinner come than normal due to it never actually being touched; just from the prostate stimulation alone. His ass clenched around Jimmy in what was a mix of pleasure and pain from just how tight he got around his cock. Jimmy, feeling Jeremy's cum splash onto his stomach, finally let go of his control and filled the condom with his cum, his cock spasming strongly inside his partner's tight ass. Jimmy sat up and kissed Jeremy, holding him tight as his cock began to deflate.

As soon as Jeremy felt him slip out, he moved gingerly onto his side on the bed, next to Jimmy, with their arms still around each other. Eventually, Jeremy took the condom off Jimmy and tied it up, throwing it into the trash can before slipping back into Jimmy's arms. His abdomen would be extremely sore tomorrow, but the morphine was still working, so at the moment the pain he could feel felt so far away and unimportant. All he wanted was to be in Jimmy's arms, where he was safe, wanted, and loved.

~~~

Jeremy was much worse for wear the next day, and Ethan took new photos of the darkening bruises on his back, front, and side, as well as the swelling on the back of his head. The drive back to campus was a much more solemn affair than the drive to New York had been. Since Jeremy had to take more pain meds, he spent most of the drive in fitful sleep, groaning every once in a while from pain and nightmares.

Returning home came with another ER trip, as Jeremy had started throwing up blood and Jimmy called 911 in a panic. This time they took him in for emergency surgery due to internal bleeding, and admitted him so they could do more extensive testing and a transfusion, as well as fluids and IV antibiotics. The hospital, luckily, didn't give too much trouble when Jeremy said he was his boyfriend, though Ethan was the one who had to talk to them about letting Jimmy stay the night despite not being married. Ethan and Chloe, with Wayne, spent as much time at the hospital supporting Jimmy through it, since Jeremy slept through most of it due to the medication and the stress on his body.

They released him a couple of days later with instructions for taking care of the incisions and to rest, as well as script for pain medicine and antibiotics. Chloe and Ethan had been handling the school and professors and making sure he got his work so he could do it while in the hospital and back at home, while Wayne made sure Jimmy had his homework and such because he didn't want to leave Jeremy alone in the hospital. Despite everything, the homework was a good way to disappear into his mind so Jeremy wasn't too far behind in his school work. It also kept him awake so the nightmares didn't come.

His friends had set up a rotation so for a little while he was never alone. Sometimes it was the two of them, Jimmy, or Wayne, but sometimes it was other members of the football team, and when it was anyone but the core four, he made sure he was awake because he really only felt comfortable with those four seeing him waking up screaming from nightmares. He tried best to limit it to only Jimmy when he could, though by the end of the week he was practically begging Jimmy to take a night away so he wouldn't wake him up again.

Jimmy flatly refused at first, wanting to spend as much time with Jeremy as he could, but he soon saw that his love needed this. Jeremy didn't sleep near as well without Jimmy there, though. Something about his presence calmed him, but he toughed it out until a couple of days later he broke down and accepted to let Jimmy come back to sleep at his place again.

After that particularly rough patch, Jeremy finally accepted what Ryder and Ethan had been telling him since the event: it was time to get professional help. They found him a counselor and a psychiatrist that were LGBTQ+ friendly, so he would feel more comfortable. The first thing they did was diagnose him with Generalized Anxiety Disorder, as well as Major Depressive Disorder and PTSD.

His psychiatrist prescribed an antidepressant and a medication that would help block some of the nightmares, as well as a sleep aid to help him get to sleep and stay asleep during the night. He would still dream but he wouldn't hold the ability to remember it once awake. The hope was that it would calm down some of the more severe symptoms so he could get better sleep, and he would stop worrying about Jimmy being harmed by his symptoms.