Catching Feelings Ch. 05

Story Info
Things come to a head with Jasper...
12.1k words
4.86
3.2k
7

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jroseemi
jroseemi
145 Followers

***Thank you for all the comments! We absolutely love and appreciate them, and are so glad you all are loving the story! So much more to come for our group! Quick TW for what would technically be classified as coercion and violence!***

The next day, they spent the beginning of the day eating breakfast and explaining to Jimmy and Wayne exactly what the event was and how they would all be expected to act, which they had explained a little bit the night before but not in as much detail as they did now. It was an event their parents put on most years, usually as a way to raise money from all of the rich people for charity. Really it was a way to get good press for doing something charitable and an excuse to have a party, which was how Ethan explained the event to them before.

People went dressed to the nines, and there was a silent auction and ticket prices as well, and most people ended up writing big checks to some of the charities that were being adopted that year. It was always a big event and they almost always were forced to go to it, ever since they were around sixteen. The trio seemed mostly over it at this point, because unlike most "nepotism babies" as Ethan put it, they actually had done enough research as teens to see how the world viewed rich people, and were more than aware the event was just a way to party and feel good about it. Plus, Jeremy had a particular vantage point as a gay son of rich people that broke the shine that their world usually had for the kids.

The men could more than get themselves ready, but Chloe had to at least have someone show up to do her hair and makeup. She had grumbled that she could have done her own makeup but her parents wouldn't allow her to. The men all put on their tuxedos, the only real difference from any of them being the small camera on the lapel of Jeremy's, as well as the different cufflinks. Jeremy and Ethan let Wayne and Jimmy borrow some from them.

Chloe came down the stairs in a red dress with black lace over the top. It had a sweetheart neckline and long, lace sleeves that showed her pale skin underneath. Her golden hair was pulled up into a decorative bun with little wisps of curls falling down around her face and she had fairly classic makeup on in tones of browns and golds, black eyeliner, and red lipstick. All of the guys were staring slack-jawed, other than Jeremy who was just smiling at her. Wiping drool from his own chin, Wayne reached out to either side and pushed Ethan's and Jimmy's mouths closed.

Jimmy leaned over to Jeremy and said, "I don't think I'm all the way gay yet, you may have to fuck me harder next time. Y'know, for good measure."

Jeremy laughed. "I'll keep that in mind for next time."

Wayne straightened his tie and walked over to give Chloe his arm. "I feel like James Bond in this getup," he said to her quietly.

Chloe smiled at that. "You look far better though."

He stood taller at the compliment. Both of the poorer boys had needed some help figuring out the cumberbunds and the strange jackets and, most of all, the bow ties. Luckily both Jeremy and Ethan were happy to help. Chloe, though, in her usual attention to detail when it came to fashion, spent a little time straightening everything for all the men, including her two friends who had grown up in this society. It wasn't an event if Chloe wasn't straightening a tie or two.

Right around five-thirty in the evening, a limo showed up to take them to the event, something that Ryder had no doubt taken care of. It was kind of a social faux pas to show up driving an SUV like Ethan owned, mostly because it wasn't fancy and was by far not the latest model.

As soon as they were situated, Ethan grabbed some glasses of the champagne in the limo and handed them out to everyone. "To taking down evil."

"Hopefully without having to go down on evil," Jimmy intoned.

Jeremy blinked at that while the others clinked glasses before he downed the entire glass of champagne. Ethan took the glass from him when he was done and put it away.

"You can get drunk later if you so need to, but not before," Ethan said in warning.

It only took around thirty minutes to get to the venue, which was a particularly rich country club that was decked out in very expensive looking decorations in golds and silvers. There were people going into the venue in gowns and tuxedos, and the limo pulled up in front of the venue to let them all out. He had given them the number to text him when they were ready to leave.

The venue was already crowded, and they could see a long line of tables filled with items for the silent auction. There were all sorts of things, from a basket full of amazing hand-crafted chocolates, to spa days, a designer bag, and more. They perused the line for a moment before heading further into the venue. There was an entire area set up with food, from lines of side dishes to carving stations for various types of meats, and a table that was filled with desserts. There was also an open bar and servers walking around with champagne glasses.

There were photographers for the event as well, which meant that at least the trio had to have their photograph taken, though none of them seemed particularly thrilled about it. Jimmy and Wayne hung back away from the mark on the floor that the photographers were using as their focal point and rejoined the trio on the other side. Jimmy hadn't wanted to be photographed with Jeremy just yet in case Jasper was watching.

There were quite a few press people near the beginning that were asking Jeremy about who his boyfriend was, based on the video that had hit the blogs, but Jeremy just told them he had no comment before walking forward to get away from it.

It was a little after they had been mingling for a bit and had had some food before they started to see any of their families. Ethan's parents didn't say much to the group, just essentially saying hello before going off to do their own thing, to which Ethan seemed unconcerned about. Jeremy's family were a little more welcoming and warm, greeting Wayne happily, with Anthony asking about his football career so far and where he wanted to take it, and chatting with them a bit before going off to look at other areas or to speak to other people.

Ryder, Kat, and Scarlett spent far more time with them, asking Jimmy and Wayne how they were liking New York and the event, and making jokes with them. Sometimes they would move away to talk to someone else, or a few times Ryder and Kat ended up taking some photographs with others, or just the two of them for photogs. They were essentially announcing their engagement by letting people see her wearing the ring, but Ryder had always dealt with the attention better than Jeremy.

Chloe's parents seemed distracted until Chloe actually said something to them, and then they seemed happy to throw her a little bit of attention. When she introduced Wayne to them, they were a little taken aback, but her mom recovered quicker and told Wayne what a pleasure it was to meet him.

Wayne smiled and made polite noises, expecting that their welcome was motivated by the public nature of the meeting more than anything else based on Chloe's opinions of her family. Some of her opinions were proven true when they lost interest after a little bit, explaining how busy they were and that there were other people to see tonight.

"Don't worry, we won't see them again tonight," Chloe said to Wayne once they had taken their leave of them.

They saw Jasper and his family part way through the night. Jasper's family mostly ignored them, though one of his brothers gave a particularly hostile look toward Jeremy while making a comment about "fags" ruining perfectly good events.

"'Fags', how so very 1900's of them..." Jimmy said quietly

"That's actually pretty tame for them," Jeremy admitted. "They've called me things like cocksucker before."

"I mean, they're not wrong. At least they recognize your skillz." Jimmy laughed.

Jeremy couldn't help but grin at that. "I'd tell Corbin that his brother was also a cocksucker, but to be honest, Jasper was always really bad at it."

"Maybe I'm not experienced enough," Ethan said as he thought about that. "But I would think that sucking a dick, especially when you have one, shouldn't be that difficult."

"I mean, it takes a little getting used to," Jeremy replied with a smirk. "If you're into it enough though, you can figure it out. Jimmy did and as far as I know, he'd never considered sucking one before me."

"That's true. I could give you some pointers, if you'd like, Ethan." Jimmy agreed.

"Nah, I'm good, but maybe after all of this, you could give a tip to Jasper," Ethan murmured with a chuckle. "Sounds like he could use them."

"Just the tip, though. He probably can't handle more than that," Wayne put in.

Everyone laughed at that before Jeremy turned to one of the clocks, checking the time. The event was still in full swing, but they had been there for a fair amount of time, and it was within polite time to dip out if they needed to. They saw Jasper slip off with a couple of his friends, likely to have a drink or smoke a cigar, and Jeremy checked with Ethan to make sure he had the app on his phone working. After checking that the recording was working and ready, Jeremy pulled Jimmy into an embrace, kissing the top of his head before he let go and went to follow his ex.

Chloe looked at Wayne and Jimmy, deciding that it was time for them to go and check out the dessert buffet while Ethan went off to stand in a more secluded corner of the room, a bluetooth headphone in his ear to make sure audio was working, and to make sure Jeremy was safe. They had decided ahead of time that if Jeremy made mention of absinthe, they would get to him as fast as they could to help him.

Jeremy followed Jasper down one of the hallways that led to a different area of the country club, down near the locker rooms. Him and his friends were standing around making jokes and passing around a weed vape but they went silent when they saw him come into view, though Jasper had a smirk on his face.

"Thayer," Jasper said to him as he leaned against the wall with his arms crossed in front of him. One of his friends started laughing, while the other was watching Jasper with a smirk.

"Jasper, could we talk? Alone, preferably." Jeremy asked, trying to keep an air of calm about himself, mostly so he wouldn't panic but also because he didn't want Jasper to see him freaked out.

"I'll meet you guys back at the ballroom," Jasper told his friends, and the two of them waited until they disappeared down the hall before Jasper led him to a room that was meant as a lounge. "I certainly hope this is good."

"We need to talk about these charges," Jeremy said as he sat down on the arm of one of the chairs. "Why did you lie to the cops? You could have completely ruined my friend by telling them who actually beat you up, but instead you went after me. Why?"

"You even have to ask?" Jasper asked him.

"I can make plenty of guesses," Jeremy admitted to him, crossing his arms in front of him. "Punishment for not doing what you wanted, punishment for getting a boyfriend, a need to control me. It just doesn't make much sense to me."

"It's not like I wanted our...situation to just cease to continue, Jeremy," Jasper told him.

Jeremy gave him a confused look. "Why tell me to never speak to you again then? Why hit me when I argued? And why tell the press that I manipulated you into starting the relationship in the first place? You're the one who approached me first. You wanted the relationship in the beginning, and I very specifically remember you pursuing me for a while before I gave in because I thought you were an asshole. Apparently my initial thoughts were right."

"The press was hard on both of us," Jasper murmured.

"No, they were hard on us at first, and then you came out with that and suddenly you were the victim," Jeremy growled as he stood up and paced over to Jasper. "It was cruel and categorically untrue."

"I panicked, okay? I panicked in what I said to the press, and I panicked when I told you never to speak to me again," Jasper groaned. "Being gay in my family means getting kicked out and disowned. It's not the same for you."

"That's not true," Jeremy said with a shake of his head. "You just never cared to learn about the hardships I was going through because I was out. I want you to drop the charges. What's it going to take to get you to do that?"

"You already know what I want for that," Jasper said, the smirk coming back to his face. "I want you, in all the positions I love you in again. On your knees, bent over a table. You can even keep your little boyfriend. I don't care, so long as you do what I want."

Jasper moved forward until Jeremy was backed up against one of the walls, pressing his body against Jeremy's. Jeremy could feel the hard length of him pressing up against his pelvis, and he could admit to himself in his head that if this had happened back in June or even July, he likely would have taken Jasper back. Now, though, it was the last thing he wanted to do.

This time Jeremy kept calm when Jasper kissed him, making his body relax into it, despite the part of his brain that was screaming not to. When he felt Jasper's tongue against his lips, he allowed entrance. Jasper tasted vaguely of rum and coke, but he could still tell that Jasper was in complete control of his facilities tonight. He could feel Jasper run his hands down his body and across his crotch, but Jeremy wasn't hard right then. He was too busy trying to keep himself calm, and Jasper just didn't do it for him anymore.

Jasper broke the kiss with a frown, searching Jeremy's face for an answer. "Thinking about your boyfriend?"

Jeremy shook his head, swallowing hard while he did so. "It's just been difficult lately. It's not...It's not about you."

Jasper seemed to take that at face value and kissed him again. This time Jeremy tried to put a little more effort into it, bringing his arms up around Jasper's shoulders to pull him in closer. He closed his eyes and tried to pretend it was Jimmy he was kissing, though the two were nothing alike. Jimmy had far more muscle than Jasper, and Jasper was taller than Jimmy, but it was enough to think of him so he could at least get a half chub to please Jasper.

They broke apart and Jeremy leaned back against the wall he was on, considering his options. He obviously had the choice to just give in to his demands, but that would lose him Jimmy. He could just talk long enough to get him to admit what he did, though Jasper would want more and more while he spoke. Or he could find a way to get him out of his life for good through fear.

"I'll do it on one condition," Jeremy finally said.

"And what's that?" Jasper asked against his lips, his voice low.

Jeremy swallowed hard, trying to force the words out. It wasn't what he wanted to do, but the video would be the perfect way to make Jasper back off for good. "I'll do it if you suck me off, and you swallow it. Prove to me you want this more than I do."

Back in Ethan's little corner of the ballroom, which the trio near the desserts was watching carefully just in case, Ethan's eyes widened in surprise at what Jeremy had said. It hadn't been what Ethan had been expecting, but he could see how it would be a powerful incentive for Jasper. He'd want to keep the video of that hidden for sure.

Jasper took a few steps back to look at Jeremy, as if trying to decide whether he was being serious or not. The hard expression on Jeremy's face was answer enough though, and eventually Jasper sighed before nodding his head. Jasper pushed Jeremy's body further up against the wall again before falling to his knees and starting to get Jeremy's pants undone.

Jeremy unbuttoned his jacket so he could move it out of the way, but it was really more of a cover to angle the pin so that the camera pointed the correct way. He was looking down at Jasper as he took his currently half chubbed dick into his mouth. Jeremy had to lean his head back onto the wall, closing his eyes and thinking about Jimmy again to get completely hard now. He knew he couldn't look at Jasper doing this and stay hard, let alone come. The only way to do this was to use his memories of Jimmy and the hot love-making they had been doing ever since the first time. It was like they were insatiable with each other right now, the need to feel their hard, sweaty bodies coming together like that as much as they could. Jeremy loved how badly Jimmy wanted and needed him like that.

Ethan turned his eyes up away from the phone, out to the dance floor where the others were standing on the edge of it talking. It was hard for him to watch, and he could see Chloe look at him from across the room, the stress evident on her beautiful features. All he could do was shake his head at her, telling her and the others that everything was fine even if he didn't want to watch. Jimmy's jaw was working to grind his teeth together as he watched Ethan shake his head. He wanted this done and over with, and behind them forever.

Jasper put forth far more effort than he had before in the few times he had given Jeremy blowjobs in the past, and so long as Jeremy kept his mind on memories of the moans that Jimmy made when he would fuck him and the way his face looked as he orgasmed, he could feel the orgasm in himself building. It would be wasted, of course, because nothing with Jasper could ever feel as good as it was with Jimmy, but it was a necessary evil.

"I'm really close," Jeremy warned him. "Don't swallow yet. I want to actually see it in your mouth."

Surprisingly, Jasper moaned around his cock when he said that, and then he tipped over the edge, grunting through his orgasm. Jasper did as he told him to do, with a little cum starting to trickle down his chin. As soon as he stopped spasming in Jasper's mouth, he looked down and told Jasper to open up, which he did to show Jeremy his entire load in his mouth.

"Swallow it," Jeremy ordered, and Jasper did as he was told before showing Jeremy that he had done it. He went back in with his tongue to clean Jeremy off the rest of the way and then used his finger to catch what had dripped down, licking it up before standing back up and kissing Jeremy hard.

Once they broke the kiss, Jeremy made sure his clothes were back in place and then looked at Jasper, deciding that that was more than enough. "You never answered my question. Why?"

"Ruining some black footballer's life is funny and all, Jeremy, but telling the police it was you instead was the perfect way to get you back to doing what I wanted you to do," Jasper admitted. "Your little friend simply gave me the perfect ammo to use against you for rejecting me that day and going after your little boyfriend. The injuries were something I could live through. I didn't care about that, but I did care about getting you to do what I wanted."

"You do realize that's blackmail, right?" Jeremy asked him.

Jasper just grinned. "As if that ever stops people in our world."

Jeremy tilted his head as he thought about that. "You're right, it doesn't. And despite my general feelings of how much of an asshole you are for doing it, I'm not at all sorry or remorseful to do it back to you."

Jasper furrowed his eyebrows. "What does that mean?"

Jeremy tapped the lapel pin. "This is a camera. This entire conversation, and the head, were caught on camera. Unfortunately for you, the hard copies are being kept in a different phone that I don't even have on me."

Jasper's face drained of color as he stared at Jeremy in shock.

"Here's what's going to happen," Jeremy continued. "On Monday, you're going to go and drop the charges. You're going to admit you lied about who did it, but you are not going to implicate anyone who was actually involved. And then you and I are never going to speak ever again. You come near me, you come near my friends, and I release the videos. Do we have an understanding here?"

jroseemi
jroseemi
145 Followers