Catching Taboo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,942 Followers

"Gawd, you're as gorgeous as ever," I said.

She walked over to me and grasped my hard cock. "And you still have the biggest cock I've ever held. I've fucked a couple guys that were a little longer and Jack's about the same length, but none have had your girth. Can we finish what Mom interrupted, before anything else? I didn't even know it was called cowgirl position, back then."

"Still on the pill?" I asked. "I might still have some condoms in a drawer from when Jan switched from the pill to an IUD."

She answered, "Still on the pill. Jack and I are looking to start a family in a couple more years. Are you stalling? On your back, stud."

"Just trying to be extra careful, this time, sis," I said, while complying. "You aren't the only one who realized we were reckless, before."

"We were foolish 18 year olds, caught up in our hormones as much as love. We're smarter, now, I hope." She climbed onto the bed, straddled my legs, just as she had that first time, with my cock hiding her slit from my eyes. She stroked the shaft, for 30 seconds, coaxing a few drops of precum to ooze out. She swiped them up with a finger as she raised up over me, notched me into place with the other hand and stuck that finger in her mouth at the same moment that she engulfed me in one smooth motion and barely one grunt. "There's the stretch I've missed," Abby mumbled.

Her pussy was still tight, but didn't seem as tight as at 18, which really didn't surprise me, since she'd been sexually active in college and married over four years. Or maybe I was just imagining that. The pleasure was just as intense as she rose and fell. A brief thought crossed my mind that while I was the first man ever to enter her, neither of us had orgasmed that day. The regret faded as we got into fucking each other, fulfilling our consummation. I thrust my cock into her as Abby dropped down. I gazed into her eyes as she watched mine and moaned my name again and again. I wasn't interrupted this time as I extended my hand to rub two fingers across her clit and got to experience her vaginal muscles ripple around me as I brought her to orgasm eight years after I had first made love with her.

"Oh, fuck!" she cried. "I love you so much!"

"Never stop," I replied, feeling my own orgasm begin to approach. I moved my hand a little higher, pressing her abdomen just over her pubic bone, feeling my cock moving underneath her skin.

"Dave? It feels like you're pressing my gspot from both sides!" Abby said, gasping. "Holy..."

"That's the idea," I said. "It works especially well on thin girls."

"Oh, I'm cumming again!" she screamed. "Fuck me, fuck meeee, Dave!"

I fucked into her as hard and fast as I could manage. Just as she started to come down from that second orgasm, I began to cum and I pressed extra hard against her tummy and extended her orgasm as we came together for the very first time, hopefully not to be our last.

This wound up being the first of five rounds with Abby that night, before she reluctantly had to leave around 11 PM, to get back home before Jack.

I stripped the sheets, threw them in the wash and put fresh sheets onto the bed before collapsing into a deep sleep.

~~~~~

After that, we were addicted to each other, quite frankly. The longer we went without having sex with each other, the stronger the urge to be together was. It was nerve-wracking when Jan and I socialized with Jack and Abby, trying not to betray ourselves, but we managed to act as we had before.

Realizing it might be months more before Jack had another case requiring surveillance coinciding the same week when Jan was out of town, Abby told Jack that she had to work a double shift during the next week that Jan was gone and came to my house instead. Due to other shift swapping among the nurses and overtime requests by the hospital, Jack didn't notice a pattern or double check her pay stubs to discover that one or two of her extra or swapped swing shifts every month were fictions. When his surveillance did line up with Jan's trips, she didn't need to do that, making it easier to hide.

After almost two years of sneaking around on our spouses, I got sloppy, forgetting to check when Jan's return flight was one week. Normally, these had been on Fridays. Abby had been gone from the house for less than hour when Jan came home on Thursday night, instead. I had already changed the sheets and the ones covered in wet spots were in the washer, but I worried that she could maybe still smell the aroma of our lovemaking in the bedroom. When Jan didn't say anything, I figured it was just a dangerously close call and promised myself to be more careful.

After just one week at home, Jan had an urgent trip come up. I let Abby know and she insisted on coming over on Monday, as that happened to be June 4th, ten years to the day since that fateful day Mom had caught us. She told Jack that she had to work an extra half shift, rather than a full double. It would give us just under four hours, but that should be plenty to sate our desire for each other for a while and observe our "anniversary".

I went to the effort to light some of the candles around the bedroom. When Abby arrived, I could tell she was troubled and wasn't carrying her usual bottle of wine. "What's wrong?" I asked, once she was inside.

Abby said, "I'm pregnant. My period was late, so I peed on a stick at work today. I didn't stop taking my birth control pills, but I must have ovulated anyway. I got one of the OBs to do an ultrasound as a favor and she estimated conception as five and a half weeks ago. That coincides with nights that I was here, so I can't eliminate the possibility that you're the father."

I was briefly stunned and could only think to say, "You and Jack have been talking about trying to get pregnant soon, right? He'll be thrilled."

"And if the baby is yours?" she asked.

I shrugged, shaking my head. "Sis, all I can ever be to this baby is Uncle Dave. What am I going to do, claim paternity and head straight to jail on an incest charge? Even getting a DNA test to confirm that Jack's the father could raise questions we want to avoid. I have to accept that Jack's going to be the father named on the birth certificate and let go of any thoughts of possibly being the genetic father. We're lucky that he and I resemble each other enough that I doubt anyone would challenge it, so long as no birth defects crop up pointing to incest."

"We'll face that if we need to. The dice have already been rolled, so to speak. All we can do is hope the baby is okay."

With Abby abstaining from alcohol due to the pregnancy, we skipped our normal wine intake and went straight to the bedroom. She laughed at the candles as I took her in my arms before I started to pull her hospital scrubs off of her. "Ten years, can you believe it?"

Abby looked up at me and said, "Most of them spent apart from each other. And once I have this baby, it will only get harder for us to meet like this. Are you ready for us maybe needing to break things off, again?"

"At least it would be our choice and our reasons this time, Abby," I answered. "Whether we might stop having sex together for our happiness or for safety, I will always love you. Showing you that love has always been my goal in being intimate with you."

"I thought it was my pervy brother getting off on fucking his hot twin sister?" she joked.

"I was definitely attracted and the taboo does add a certain spice to our sex. But, if I hadn't loved you most of all, nothing more than teasing would have happened that day. It just wouldn't have been worth it. Even with getting caught, not fighting the punishment was still about putting your happiness before mine."

"God, why did we have to wind up in the same womb together? Why couldn't we have been unrelated and fallen in love like normal people? You'd be the perfect husband for me, if only you weren't my brother."

"More what ifs?" I asked. "Maybe you and I were actually meant to meet Jack and Jan the ways we did, so that children we have with them play some role in a greater good. That's way over my pay grade. All I know is I love the two most beautiful women in Nashville and have to keep one of them a secret from the other."

We moved into a 69 position on the bed and continued in it until she had the first orgasm of the night. I then moved over her in missionary position and pumped into her for fifteen minutes before I ejaculated and she came again. As I recovered, I walked around the room and extinguished the candles before they burned down too far, making that noticeable to Jan after her trip.

Abby then asked for cowgirl position, to commemorate the 10th anniversary of our first joining, before she had to clean up and leave. She had just orgasmed for the second time in that position and I spurted another load into her, when we heard the bedroom door open.

"Got room on our bed for two more lovers?" came Jan's voice from the doorway, as she and Jack walked in, completely naked and with Jack's cock pointing straight up. "Or is incest not a group sport?"

~~~~~

Author's Note: How about it, readers? Are you up for a Chapter 3 group scene between these four? You know how to show me you want it.

12