Catching the Eye of a Mob Boss Ch. 04

Story Info
The aftermath of sex, and when shit doesn't go as planned.
3.8k words
4.59
27.5k
19

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Her11
Her11
217 Followers

Chap. 4

Diego:

I laid there listening to his slow breathing: In and out, In and out. We were still both a mess. I was partially clothed with my pants around my ankles and shoes and socks still on my feet. He was Covered in his own cum and still had my cum dripping out of his ass. This wasn't what I had had planned for at all. HE wasn't what I had planned for.

I had planned to seduce him with my words then scare the living shit out of him. I had planned on tying him to my St. Andrew's cross, or hanging him from the ceiling where I could paddle his ass and turn it bright red. I had planned on making him cry out in pain and then taking what I wanted from him before tossing him aside. I had planned on leaving him hanging and weeping for mercy and walking away, letting Harold pick up the pieces for me.

I hadn't planned on this...this tenderness, of taking him gently and slowly. I hadn't planned on making love to him. I was so fucked. He needed to go NOW. But I couldn't make myself move. I couldn't make myself let him go and walk away; not now that I had tasted him, felt him, and been inside of him. I wanted him to be mine forever. No, I needed him to be mine forever. That scared the shit out of me.

That realization of need forced me to back off, to get out of the bed and walk away. I stripped out of my pants, socks and shoes and walked over to the cabinet. Inside were not only all my toys of pain and pleasure but also a built in sink and mirror. I pulled out a washcloth, wetted it and wiped myself down, cleaning cum and sweat from my body. I threw the washcloth into a bin that Hillary would collect later and walked out of the room into my office.

I went to the windows that overlooked New York City and watched the lights shimmer. I watched what other people did in their lives through those lights. I watched as an office building that I knew closed at five had a few lights on. There must be a deadline coming up that they had to cram for. I watched the lights of an apartment building across the street as people got home from a night on the town and turned their lights on, or watched as people turned their lights off and went to bed. I saw the flicker of TV screens in the windows and, in one or two, the flicker of candle light.

I leaned up against the windows, pressing my forehead into the coolness of the glass, trying to get rid of the dangerous emotions and thoughts running through my head. I don't know how long I stood there before I was jerked out of stupor by the sound of a voice

"Umm ex...excuse me...Diego?" The voice said tentatively. I whipped around to see Jace standing partially in the doorway to the playroom his arms stretched to the side by the chain still connected to them. He was still covered in his own, now dry, cum and sweat. I had forgotten how close the bed was to the door and would have probably shortened the leash I had given him if I had thought about it. Ah well too late to change that now, I thought. He looked timid and scared and it made me horny as hell seeing him like that. I didn't respond, just stared at him trying to put my thoughts in order of what I was going to do with him.

"Cou..could I get a glass of water or...or something..I...I'm feeling a little dehydrated" He said trying to look brave and not like he was about to shit himself which is what he actually looked like. I quirked my lips in a smile and walked over to him.

"If you're thirsty I have other things that might whet your appetite better." I said, as I leaned on the office side of the doorway, arm above my head, towering over him. He shrunk down into himself making him look even smaller then he already was.

"N..n..n...no thank you," he stuttered out. "water w..www.wwould be just fine thank you." Why did he have to be so gosh darn cute? Why couldn't he curse and scream at me like the others? Or even be coy and flirtatious like the willing ones I took to my playroom? Instead he had to be polite and sincere even in his terror.

I sighed, all pretenses of intimidation gone. I didn't have it in me to act the tough guy right now. I just wanted to be alone with time to think. Or maybe get drunk off my ass; yea that might help. I took my forefinger and thumb and pinched the bridge of my nose, staving off the headache I felt was coming.

"Yes you can have some water," I said tiredly. I walked away from him towards my desk, reached under, and opened the mini fridge I had there. I pulled out a small bottle of water and walked back to him. I unscrewed the top and thought about handing it to him, but decided against it. Instead I lifted the bottle to his lips.

He looked torn as if he wanted to refuse the gesture, but was too worried it might anger me if he tried. His emotions were so easy to read, especially in those jade green eyes of his. It felt like every time I met them his soul was laid bare to me. There were no secrets he could hide from me. He could not hide from me

Finally, he accepted and put his lips to the bottle. I tipped it up slowly, not wanting to spill it all over him or drown him. He watched me as he drank, taking slow deep swallows. He drank half of the bottle before starting to turn his head away, I quickly righted the bottle so that it would not spill onto him now that he was done. He nodded in thanks and looked up at me through his lashes, smiling slightly.

God he was so cute. I cleared my throat and looked away before I couldn't help myself and jumped him again. More sex at this exact moment would not help anyone, no matter how tempting he was.

"You must want to clean up." I said, trying to think of anything other than pulling him toward me and kissing that half smile off his face. I brushed past his lush body, a bad idea because it was so tempting, and walked toward my cabinet to grab another washcloth. I rinsed it under warm water, making sure it wasn't too hot or too cold. I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable. Again, what the fuck was wrong with me, why did I give a shit about if he was uncomfortable or not? I shook my head and turned around to walk back to him. He still stood by the door looking awkward and uncomfortable.

As I got closer to him I could see there was dried cum on his chin, chest, and stomach, as well as on his inner thigh. It's not the most comfortable thing to still have on you, but it did make me feel rather smug seeing him covered in both his and my handiwork. I didn't usually let the boys I played with cum. I was usually only focused on my own pleasure and it was more gratifying to leave them wanton then satisfied. But with him, I had wanted him to cum. I had wanted to see for myself what pleasure I could give. I shook my head, trying to focus back in the here and now.

I reached him and went to offer the washcloth to him, but remembered his wrists were still cuffed together. It would be hard for him to wipe his entire body down, and he looked so meek he wouldn't fight me if I did it. I lifted a hand to his neck and used my thumb under his chin to get him to raise his head, so he was looking up into my eyes. He was tense and moved his hands from his waist towards his chest as much as the chains would allow to try and protect himself, but he wasn't trembling. I gently wiped away cum on his chin and dabbed at the tiny drops of it across his cheeks and nose. I moved my hand from his chin down to grasp his shoulder.

"Move your hands, Jace, so I can clean your chest," I said gently. He did as I asked. I began wiping away the cum on his chest. The rag was looking a little gross, so I returned to the sink to grab a fresh one after I finished wiping down his chest and before starting on the rest of his body. I had him move his hands again so I could clean his stomach. Finally I crouched to wipe his inner thigh but the angle was bad. I stood up again.

"Jace I need you to put your hands on the bed and bend over for me." I said. His eyes that had been downcast flew up to look at my face and he shrank back into the wall.

"Why what are you going to do to me?" he said terror filling his voice.

"It's ok Jace." I sighed. "I'm not going to jump you again tonight, I just want to finish cleaning you up ok?" He stood for a minute looking into my eyes then nodded slowly.

"Ok" he said, shifting so he placed his cuffed hands on the bed and bending so his ass was pushed out towards me. I sucked in my breath looking at the tempting curve of his backside. He turned his head looking at me in reaction to the noise. I shook my head and ran my hand down his back in a reassuring stroke ending with my hand on his ass. He shivered under my touch, dropping his head back down towards his chest.

"Spread your legs." I murmured my voice husky with lust. How could I not be turned on with him spread out in front of me like a buffet for a starving man? He did as I commanded and moved his legs a little bit more than shoulder with apart.

Had his breathing changed? It had definitely sounded different a minute ago. I crouched so I could wipe his leg. My face was level with his groin it was impossible not to look at it. What I saw surprised me, he was partially hard. Definitely not fully aroused but obviously not soft. I groaned at the sight. I wanted him, my rock hard cock was an attest to that. I pressed my forehead against the back of his thigh as I tried to get my runaway body under control.

That's when I heard the sound that through all my plans for keeping my hands mostly off of him out the window. He moaned. A sound that sent shivers down my spine. I shifted my face so I could bite his outer thigh. He gasped at the bite. I soothed the pain with my tongue, leaving the area sensitized. I traveled up higher, leaving little nips along my journey, until I reached his ass. I bit first one cheek then the other. He groaned at each bite thrusting his back side further into my face. I put my hands on his ass and spread his cheeks so I could see his quivering hole.

I licked around it before burying my tongue in his entrance, tasting both him and my own cum. I could feel his body tremble and shift as he dropped his weight from his hands onto his forearms. I moved my tongue around the entrance both stimulating and soothing in turns. I reached one of my hands down to feel his length, it was hard as a rock. I stroked him in time with my tongue thrusts.

That's when I heard the noise that made me freeze. Jace's moans had turned to sobs. I stood up and almost backed away from him, until I saw his face. It wasn't an attractive cry, but then again who cries attractively. It was a heartbreaking cry though, I could see half of his face, as he rested his head on his hands. He was gasping for air between sobs, with tears gliding down his cheeks. It was like staring at an anime character in the midst of heartbreak. I couldn't walk away from him, not like this. I did the only thing I could think of and wrapped him in my arms. I held him tightly as I spooned him from behind in the center of the bed. His sobs became harsher and the only thing I could do was hold him tighter.

"Why" He gasped out when he was finally able to catch his breath. "Why do you torture me like this? Why do you force me?" he sobbed out. Then gasped "And why do I fucking like it?!" He screamed and burst into fresh tears.

It was so ironic that question of why, that I laughed. The same belly laugh that he had given me earlier. I laughed so hard that I rolled onto my back so I could clutch my aching stomach. Jace started hitting my shoulders and chest with his fists and yelled at me to stop laughing at him through his tears.

His fists were like a child's lashing out in anger but unable to conflict real harm. I still grabbed his still tied wrists and pulled him down on top of me just in case the fury died and his aim became better, and kept laughing.

"Why are you laughing this isn't funny." he yelled, "Let me up you... you big JERK!" At that outburst I laughed even harder. He was so...different. I couldn't help myself, I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him to me so his face was pinned against my chest. I finally stopped laughing when Jace bit me hard on my left pec.

"Getting frisky are we. But bite more gently it's more arousing that way hmmm?" I said, humor still coating my voice.

"I'm not trying to arouse you. I'm trying to get you to let me go." He whined into my chest and bit me again, though not as hard this time I noticed.

"Oh no it's too late for that Jace. You are mine now and I keep what is mine." all humor gone from my voice, as I held his body tight against my own. "I am a possessive bastard that way. You just had the bad luck of running into me."

He stilled in my hold and rested his head against my chest a little more willingly. "Then what are you going to do with me?" He whispered.

I sighed deeply and loosened my unrelenting grip so my arms just rested around him and stared at the canopy above us.

"I don't know." I finally said. "But let's not worry about it right now Jace. Let's just sleep."

"What time is it?" He asked quietly unmoving from my chest.

I lifted my hand off his back and turned my wrist to see the time. "It's just after 1:30 in the morning. Why? What's up?" I asked curious.

Jace shook his head and sighed. "I was just thinking if it was before midnight I could have taken the subway home." He mumbled.

My arms tightened again. "Jace I wouldn't have let you go anyways. Did you forget you're chained to my bed? I'll let you go in time for work tomorrow don't worry but for now sleep."

"Ok." He whispered and sighed again allowing himself to completely relax into my arms. I waited for a few minutes as I felt his breathing change to sleeping rhythm. He must have been exhausted to have fallen asleep so quickly. I allowed myself to follow him into dreamless slumber.

Jace:

I awoke slowly feeling relaxed and comfortable sprawled across a soft bed. I stretched and pushed my toes to the farthest corner of the bed I could reach. Except I couldn't find the corner of the bed. As I became more awake I noticed that this definitely wasn't my double. For one it was far too big, and way too comfortable. That's when the memories of last night started coming back to me. I groaned at what had happened and how I had reacted to it. Then decided I didn't want to think about it. I had work to worry about anyways.

I rolled out of the bed and looked around the room my eyes landing on a note that was lying on the pillow at the head of the bed. I picked it up and read it.

Jace,

There is a fresh set of clothes sitting in the wardrobe as well as your phone, wallet, and keys. You will also find a sink and toiletries. Clean up and get dressed, when you are ready knock on the door and Harold will open it and give you a ride to wherever you need to go.

Diego

I got out of bed to check out this wardrobe, excited about the prospect of being able to get properly cleaned up and dressed again. It's amazing how much the prospect of not being vulnerable anymore increases ones mood. I opened up both sides of the wardrobe for a thorough inspection of the contents.

I discovered rather quickly that maybe this was not the best idea. One side was full of what I considered to be BDSM kink stuff. There were whips, paddles, pieces of chain and leather with silver buckles, and other things that I did not want to have anything to do. I quickly shut that side of the wardrobe and focused on the other side. There was the sink that was mentioned in the note as well as the clothes and my own personal items. I also saw the toiletries which included a wash cloth, a tooth brush, tooth paste, a razor and some shaving cream. I grabbed the wash cloth wetted it and cleaned myself up. When I reached for my ass. I flinched in discomfort, I hadn't noticed how sore I was. I finished up quickly with a cursory shave and brushing my teeth.

Next I reached for the clothes. There was a pair of clean black boxers and tans kakis. There was also a white tank top in my size, and a pale blue button up. It was the kind of outfit I would where to work normally but the fabrics felt richer and the fit was better than I could have imagined. Under the clothes was a pair of gray dress socks and my shoes. I pulled them on and grabbed for my phone, keys and wallet; putting them in their respective pockets. I was ready for the day.

That's when I remembered I still had to do the walk of shame. Shit. Ah well there was no hope for it, I would either have to do it now or later. I squared my shoulders and tried to be brave as I knocked on the door. There was a moment of silence as I waited and then there was a click followed by the door being pushed open. Harold stood on the other side looking bored. Even so my bravery was gone I looked down at my feet and practically whispered to my feet.

"I'm ready to be driven home."

He nodded nonplussed and moved aside to let me walk through the door.

The drive home was done in silence but I didn't mind I had a lot to think about. There was a lot to consider with what has happened last night. I mean it's not every day that you lose you virginity by force to another man. The hardest part was that it hadn't been bad. It had felt good. And then after when he had cleaned me up and been so gentle. When he had felt my arousal and licked my ass I had wanted him to go farther. I had wanted him to continue...to make me cum again. That's when I had broken down and total lost it.

The panic attack I think had taken us both by surprise. I was still confused by the humor around my question of why, but his arms had felt so strong and safe as he cradled me to him. I had thought I knew who and what I was but after last night... I didn't know anymore.

Later that day was when I got the first text.

D: (Your clothes have been dry cleaned. They are at my office when you are ready to pick them up.)

I blinked at my phone as I sat at my desk in my little cubicle at work. I leaned back in my office chair and spun mulling over how to respond to this text. It was obviously from Diego, or one of Diego's assistants at his command. It was a different number than the one that had called me before. I thought some more than typed back.

J: [Can they be delivered to me? It would be a little out of my way to go to your office to pick them up]

The reply came quickly

D: (No it won't be possible to have them delivered and it won't be out of your way because you are still redesigning my office space for me)

J: [What!? I just thought that was an excuse to...to...you know...]

D: (Lol you mean fuck you? And it partially was. But I really do want to have my office space changed.)

D: (Oh and you don't really have a choice do you. It's kind of important for your job right?)

J: [I can find a new job]

I brazenly replied even though it was partially a lie. It was hard to find Architect firms that would take in fresh blood especially after another firm had fired them.

D: (Don't lie to me Jace. You're not good at it and I don't tolerate lying well.)

Even through text he read me too well. It was terrifying.

J: [Alright when do you want me to come over for the real consultation?]

D: (How about Friday evening 8:00 pm?)

It was Wednesday which gave me a few days to prepare.

J: [That should work, can I get blueprints of the room and an idea of what you want to do with it so I can draw up some plans before Friday]

D: (Yes I'll have my secretary send them to your firm. See you Friday ;) )

I gulped at the winky face on the last text suddenly very wary about what was going to happen on Friday.

Her11
Her11
217 Followers