All Comments on 'Catching the Eye of a Mob Boss Ch. 05'

by Her11

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You’re a really good writer! You have great talent. I want Jace to be punished, spanked hard. Maybe Diego can humiliate jace a little?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Unlike the previous annon, I like the story exactly how you are writing it. A slow dance between two very different men who ultimately want the same thing. I like how they are falling for each other, with each fighting it in his own way. I love how they are drawn together like magnets sexually and how Diego is awakening Jace to the bdsm lifestyle while Jace is awakening Diego to love. Well written. I hope you are back to finish this story.

Her11Her11over 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you. There are definitely going to be some bumps along the way. These bumps will come both from external and internal forces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Level up yes

Something about pushy mob bosses that gets me tight and wet. Loving this story so far, has me comparing to "Seven Days", which is one of my favourite series in here. Keep on with the pace of your writing, exploring the dynamics between the two is riveting.

Bird_Man_RNBird_Man_RNover 5 years ago
Love it!

I am really loving this story! It's so hot. I am totally in to the reluctance giving way to participating. Please keep going!!

eros991133eros991133over 5 years ago
Sooooo hot...

You are an EXCELLENT writer, Her11! There's just enough buildup beforehand so that when they eventually make love (it seems more fitting to say that instead of "having sex"), it's just incredible. It's also great that they both seem to be falling for each other, despite themselves. This is the most erotic series I've read on Literotica, and I'm a woman :-) Thank you for posting these stories, PLEASE keep them cumming...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
MORE MORE!

WE NEED MORE PLEASE! This is too good! Jace was made for Diego and Diego was made for Jace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing!!!

Absolutely love it!!!!! You're a great writer I would it if you wrote a scene where Jace gets hit on by another man in front of Diego and Jace being his naive self not noticing the flirtation and of course Diego's reaction absolutely great

If you turned it into a book I'd totally buy it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love this story

i love this story and would love to read more. I look for and save this story when i can its amazing and i would love to know what happens next with Jace and Diego

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I strongly second that request for a continuation....

Love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You can’t let your fans hanging out to dry!

You got to finish this story. it’s captivating- we need a conclusion

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Satisfying

You are a gifted and perceptive writer. I love the subtle complex interplay between the dominant Diego and the submissive Jace. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please!

Literally am impatiently waiting for more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The oldest comment is two years ago, you can't leave me here hanging like this 😭

I need more of this, I need them to have a happy ending, I can see Diego slowly falling for Jace let him fall over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

When can we expect more?

canndcanndover 1 year ago

To bad is another great story left unfinished

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHer11@Her11
Hello, I am a burgeoning writer who dabbles in most different kinds of romances in my writing. But my favorite to write is gay erotica. If you have any suggestions or thoughts I love getting feedback from my readers. Feel free to get in touch! Yes! I have received all your ki...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories