Catching Up

Story Info
It's not up to her, but the tables will turn.
788 words
4.54
5.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been thinking of you for days, imaging every way today could go. I dressed for you; tight sweater, short skirt, black lace and heels. I dressed for me; my vibrator in my pocket.

You're only minutes away. Without thinking I slide my hand under the table, over my skirt, between my thighs, lightly sliding my fingertip across my wet lips. My breath catches as I look up and see you walk in. I turn away and lick my finger, hoping you won't notice. Even in heels I have to reach up to wrap my arms around your neck, my whole body pressed against yours. You feel good, strong, solid. Everything I remember.

We catch up. Sitting next to you, hearing your voice, seeing your hands is almost too much. I can't think straight when I"m this excited. When you leave to use restroom I don't hesitate, I slide my toy out of my pocket and gently press it against my wet slit. Just a second, small relief. I slide it gently inside. I don't even notice you walking back until you're in front of me, shifting your weight side to side as you notice my hand under the table.

As we talk, I pretend to check my phone and turn my toy on low. You're so calm, stoic, maybe you aren't even interested any more. But I can't take my eyes off you, your eyes, your mouth, your hands, Jesus your hands. Wanting them on my arms, my waist, anything, anywhere. I've lost the thread of the conversation and realize you're waiting for me respond. When I can't, you take my phone, turn it over, see the app and smile. You slide your thumb across the screen and it pulses inside me. You hold your finger against it and I gasp; my clit and my pussy vibrating together. Crossing my legs, pulling it closer, wanting more, not caring where we are, hoping you won't stop, needing you to stop so we can go somewhere, anywhere, so I can touch you. I reach out for you and you take my hand, press it against the hard bulge in your jeans, turn the vibrator higher. I give in, let go, close my eyes, I don't care who's looking as long as you are. As long as you know. I whisper I'm close, don't stop. And just before I cum....you stop. 'Upstairs.'

As soon as the door closes you slide your hand behind my head, your fingers in my hair, biting my lips and my neck. I lift off my shirt, press against you, my hands under your shirt, on your waist, your sides, your back, pulling you closer, unwilling to wait for you to choose, ready to push you back and take what I need from you.

Without warning you turn me around and press me forward over the table. My skirt rises up exposing my bare ass; just the garter and the hose. You turn my toy back on and watch me squirm while you play with the speed and intensity. Your hand on my neck, sliding down my spine, between my legs. Your thumb pressing my toy deeper and getting wet from my dripping snatch. Hand on my ass, thumb resting against my hole. You showed me I love it, only you, always you, please Jesus, no one since you and I need it, I press back hoping you'll understand. The first slap surprises me. It's hard enough to sting and my whole body responds.

I know you've left a handprint and I love the idea of being marked as yours.

The next is harder, and then another. I want more, bend lower, lift my ass higher, part my legs, my voice deeper, filled with lust 'Now.'

"It's not up to you.' and you spank me again and again. One hand feeling my ass get hotter and the other sliding between my legs. Pulling the toy out, sliding your finger deep, easily finding my gspot and stroking it. My knees getting weak, my clit swelling, and then I'm cumming, squirting against your hand, your fucking hands, Jesus Jesus. Your other hand sliding down my spine. I arch my back, you're not sure. Yes. You pull me back against you, your hands on my breasts, mine over yours pinching, showing you, yes, now you, harder, cumming again, don't let go, harder, I'm not done, harder, your teeth on my neck, the world is gone, it's just you, just us, just this...

As you let me catch my breath I smile. I loved that. I want more. But you made a mistake. Now that I've cum I can think, and I can wait. Time to turn the tables.