Catching Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke breathed in the aroma of her arousal; the warm, wet smell of her desire for him. He looked up at her face again, his lips lingering against the soft skin inside her left thigh.

'Please baby,' she whispered.

First he used his lips; light, delicate kisses against her pussy lips, each time coming away more and more smeared with her arousal. He felt her breathing quicken, tasted the warm trickle of her juice as his lips feasted on her. He listened to her moaning his name as he stuck out his tongue and lapped at her; long, firm strokes along the length of her pussy lips, then inside her, stabbing at her sweet pink sex. She breathed obscenities into the dimly lit room; soft cries that built in volume and ferocity as Luke slid first one finger, then a second, into her. He fucked her with his fingers, his tongue dancing across her clitoris, as she reached down and clenched his head against her. Her legs reached up towards the ceiling, the forgotten panties dangling from a single high-heel shoe. Yes, yes, yeeesssss, she cried as he brought her to orgasm, his lower face coated with the juices now streaming from her cunt.

In the darkened room, the only sounds to be heard were Katie's gentle panting and the soft patter of the rain again the windows.

----

Luke stood, intending to finally join Katie on the bed, but she held out a hand, her palm flat against his torso. He stopped, momentarily confused. Had he lost his touch, he wondered, had it really been that bad for her that she was already putting a stop to their night together? Surely not, he pleaded to the heavens. Katie raised herself from the bed, a mischievous smile on her face, and, standing before him, she wrapped her arms around his neck. Slowly, she pulled him in for a long, deep kiss, tasting her own cum on his breath, on his lips, his tongue. He reached up a hand and cupped her right breast, felt the large nipple stabbing into his palm through the material of her bra. Katie reached behind her back and in a moment, the bra came away in Luke's hand. He threw it to the floor and gazed in rapture at the figure before him, naked but for her stockings and high heels. Her full breasts, each topped with a large, dark areola and a fat nipple, heaved under his gaze. He leaned in, flicked his tongue across a teat before taking it between his lips. He licked and sucked on one tit, then the other, smearing them both with his saliva.

'Fuck,' she whispered. 'You're really fucking good at that.'

Luke playfully bit at Katie's nipple, causing her to give a short gasp. He lifted his chin, determined to kiss her, but as his lips left her chest, she had squatted down; Katie's face was now level with the long, stiff lump in Luke's shorts. She reached up to the waistband and pulled both sides down; for a moment his cock caught in the material before springing free and slapping Katie's chin as she tugged the shorts all the way down his legs. She laughed in surprise, then sighed in appreciation of the thick tool now right in front of her face. She reached up to it, then stopped herself. Luke groaned in frustration, his dick twitching, as he watched Katie reach down and disentangle her panties from the heel of her shoe.

Katie looked up into Luke's eyes. Her mouth was open, and she was panting ever so softly, as she slowly wrapped the black lace panties around his dick, then with infinite care started to pump her hand along his length. Another fat drop of pre-cum appeared from the top of his dick, and Katie stuck out her tongue to flick it onto her mouth.

Luke watched, enthralled, as Katie lovingly traced her tongue around the head of his cock, leaving behind a thin trail of spit. She smiled sweetly up at him and pressed her lips against the tip, then took the first inch of his cock, then the second, into her mouth. Luke groaned, instinctively placing his hands on the back of her head. Katie continued to wank him with her pantie-wrapped fist, slowly at first, then faster, her tongue flicking over the tip. She raised her spare hand and cupped his balls, squeezing them as she jacked him off into her mouth. Her breasts jiggled in time to her swaying motion backwards and forwards along his cock. A muffled groan escaped her lips, and she released his balls and dropped her hand down between her legs. Luke tore his eyes away from the sight of Katie sucking his cock, and watched her hand working between her stockinged thighs, a soft squelching noise just audible above the moans and groans echoing around the room.

Now Katie was pumping Luke's cock for all she was worth, her lips a tight ring around the tip, and he knew his time was up; there was simply no way he could delay the inevitable any longer.

'Katie - sweetheart - you have to stop. I'm going to cum. Oh fuck.'

She looked up at him as her fist went into overdrive. Then, she switched hands, her empty hand continuing to pump the shaft of his dick as the other wrapped her black panties around the tip.

'Cum into my panties,' she purred.

That was it. With a choking cry, Luke unloaded blast after blast of hot cum into the lacy black material smothering the end of his cock. Katie didn't let up; both hands worked feverishly to wank every drop of his spunk into the panties until, drained, his legs buckled, and he sank to the floor in front of her. His spent cock slipped from her hands, leaving Katie holding a scrunched-up ball of cum-soaked lace.

----

They retired to the bed, Katie's head resting on Luke's shoulder while he idly caressed the soft skin at the side of her breast. It had been a while since he had slept with anyone, but by any standards he was shocked at the strength of his orgasm and the amount of cum the young brunette had drawn from him. Now, feeling her close to him, her hand resting on his chest, he could already feel the stirrings of an erection underneath the duvet.

'Will you stay the night? Katie whispered.

Luke turned his head to look down into her beautiful face. 'Of course, if that's what you'd like.'

'Very much,' she replied. Luke felt her hand slowly descend past his stomach and down onto his dick. He smiled at hearing her murmured surprise when she felt the hardness already returning to him, and in truth he was more than a little relieved that it was possible he might be able to go again so soon.

'Can I ask you a question?' she asked, momentarily serious. A tiny V-shaped wrinkle had appeared in the centre of her forehead.

'Of course. Anything.'

'Are you still teaching?'

He laughed out loud. 'Of all the questions, that's quite possibly the last one I would have expected to hear from you at this very moment!'

'I know,' she smiled in return. 'I probably should have asked earlier. I have a very good reason for asking though.'

'OK. The answer's no; I haven't taught for a few years. I was offered a job at the Ministry - more money, less stress.' He kissed her forehead. 'No teenage girls trying to get out of reading Great Expectations.'

Katie slipped out of his arms and climbed from the bed. Luke watched her pad silently from the room, wearing only the black hold-up stockings. At the door, she turned and smiled coquettishly at him.

'Don't go anywhere. I have something for you.'

He held out his hand towards her. 'Trust me, I have everything I need.'

Katie shook her head, the long dark hair swaying around her shoulders, then skipped happily from the room.

Luke closed his eyes and slipped a hand beneath the duvet. For a few minutes he thought back to the sight of Katie looking up at him while wanking his cock into her mouth. He gave his shaft a few slow strokes.

'Starting without me?'

Luke opened his eyes, grinning sheepishly. Then he saw her. He wasn't sure what he had expected; whatever it was, it wasn't this. Katie had done away with the stockings, but in their place was a short, pleated skirt, knee length white socks and plimsolls, and a dark blazer buttoned up over a white blouse. On the breast pocket of the blazer was a patch bearing a crest and short Latin motto. He sat up, immediately recalling the last time he had seen that outfit; his last day working at Katie's school.

'Fuck!' he exclaimed.

'Mr Stanhope! Is that any kind of language for a member of staff to use in front of a student?' The faux lock of outrage on Katie's face was immediately replaced by a playful grin. She gave a little twirl, causing the skirt to rise up and reveal a tiny pair of white cotton panties.

'Oh Katie. I'm not sure...' Luke began.

'It was a long time ago - you're no longer a teacher and I'm certainly no schoolgirl.' She lifted the hem of her skirt just enough to again reveal the panties beneath. 'It'll be fun, don't you think? I've been thinking of having you fuck me in this outfit since I first saw you at the café this morning.'

'Ummm, I probably should have said something earlier, but I don't have protection,' Luke admitted. 'Obviously I didn't think the evening would go this way.'

'I did,' Katie replied. 'Or at least, I really hoped it would. She nodded at the bedside cabinet behind Luke. 'There's a new packet in there, but if you think you've got the self-control, there isn't really any need for them, is there?'

'I'm a middle-aged man, about to have sex with a startlingly beautiful woman almost twenty years younger than me. You trust my self-control?'

Katie nodded seriously. 'I trust you.'

Luke's mind raced with a thousand different thoughts, each of them he discarded - each of them bar one. He threw the duvet back, full revealing his naked body to Katie's gaze, and grasped his now rock-hard dick.

'Show me,' he commanded.

Katie gave a brief squeal of excitement and skipped up to the bed. Once there, she leaned forward and kissed him. Luke made to grab at her, but she pulled away, happily singing to herself.

'Katie and Lu-uke, sitting in a tree...'

Luke threw himself across the bed, grabbing Katie by the arms and pulling her against him. He kissed her - hard. When he finally pulled his mouth away, they were both panting.

'Turn around,' Luke ordered her. Katie slowly pivoted, then, readying his mind, bent forward. Again, the tiny skirt hitched up, revealing the tops of her long legs and the simple, innocent-looking panties. Luke leaned forward until his face was pressed against the gusset of the soft cotton. He inhaled the heady scent of her arousal and stuck out his tongue to lap at her cunt, tasting her juices. Katie moaned in time with the action of his tongue, and Luke suddenly felt the presence of her fingers inside the panties, working her clitoris.

Luke grabbed Katie's hips and spun her around. She looked hungrily down at him, still working her cunt with her hand.

'Come here, young lady,' he commanded, sliding backwards on the bed.

Katie removed her blazer and dropped it carelessly on the floor, exposing the plain blouse beneath. Luke stared at the taut white fabric, the buttons barely holding the two sides of the blouse together over Katie's wonderful, full breasts.

Katie joined him on the bed, and they knelt facing each other. As she reached for Luke's dick, Katie's mouth opened, the tip of tongue just sticking out from between her lips. Luke grunted as she grasped him and once more started to slowly pump his hard shaft. Against the thick, veiny mass of his cock, her hands looked small. Delicate.

Luke reached for the front of Katie's blouse, clumsily fiddling with the buttons but unable to take his eyes off the sight of her slowly wanking his cock.

'Tear it. Tear it from me,' Katie hissed.

Luke took hold of each side of the blouse, between two of the remaining buttons, and yanked outwards. As thread ripped and buttons flew across the room, Luke thrust his face down into Katie's now freed breasts. He gorged himself on her chest; kissing, licking, sucking at the beautiful soft flesh and the hard, fat nipples. He slipped a hand under the tiny skirt and rubbed his fingers against the damp panties beneath it. Katie released one hand from Luke's cock and pulled his hand over and then beneath the elastic waistband. He salivated as his fingers rubbed against, then inside, her sopping pussy. Katie rested her forehead against Luke's, and they groaned in time as they wanked each other off.

'Fuck, Katie, I want to be inside you,' Luke growled.

Katie released Luke's cock and stepped off of the bed before frantically dragged her panties down. Stepping out of them, she climbed back up onto the sheets, pushing Luke onto his back. Straddling him, she once more grasped the smooth, hard skin of his shaft and rubbed the angry purple helmet against her cunt. Between her own juices and the pre-cum oozing from Luke's dick, Katie's snatch was now dripping wet, and when she finally pulled his cock into her, it slipped in with no resistance.

'Fuuuuucccccckkkkkkk,' Katie moaned.

At first, she kept just his first couple of inches inside her, but then lifted herself up and down on him, slowly inserting more and more of his cock into the tight tunnel of her pussy.

'Yessssssssssss,' she hissed, the breath almost pushed out of her as Luke's cock eased all the way into her sex. She rocked her hips backwards and forwards, working his cock in and out of her. She smiled down at him, at the blissed-out expression on his face.

Luke reached out and slipped his hands inside the ruined blouse to cup Katie's breasts. Her hot, hard nipples burned into his palms. She placed her own hands over his, grasping them tightly so that he in turn squeezed her breasts harder as they bounced in time with her body. He was mesmerised - every little detail of her wondrous body etching itself into his brain; the tiny beauty spot just above and to the side of her right eyebrow, the thin streaks of gold in her hair as it caught the light from the single lamp illuminating the room, the flush of red in her cheeks as she rode his body towards their inevitable orgasms. Suddenly, he no longer cared about tomorrow, no longer thought about their ages. For now, it was enough that she wanted him in her bed tonight.

Luke pulled himself upright, wrapping his arms around Katie's back and pulling her close to him while she continued to ride his dick. She pushed her hair back behind her ears and angled her face down towards his; once more they kissed, their eyes open and locked on each other. When their mouths separated, she grinned down at him.

'You're so beautiful. So fucking sexy,' he whispered between grunts.

'Use me,' she replied. 'Do whatever you want to me, baby. I'm yours. I've always been yours.'

He lay back again, pulling her down with him so that her breasts hung teasingly above him. He craned his neck and sucked a swollen nipple into his mouth, causing her to throw her head back and groan into the darkness above them. His cock momentarily slipped from her, and she reached down between her legs, pumping his length so that the tip bumped against her pussy lips again and again. Finally releasing her nipple from his lips, he wrapped his hands around her swinging breasts and squeezed them together, once more thrusting his face into the soft skin of her cleavage.

'Oh baby, you just can't get enough of them, can you?' Katie sighed happily. 'Would you like to cum on them, hmm?'

Luke growled, pulling Katie tight against his face then rolling her over onto her back. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and he impaled her on the full length of his cock. Their bodies slapped together, the filthy rhythm of their fucking. He reached down to pull her skirt out of the way; he wanted to see her, wanted to see her pussy taking his cock. The skirt slipped back into place and in a momentary frenzy he gripped the waistband where it fastened at her hip and with both hands ripped it apart. Katie cried out with passion, lifting her hips so that Luke could pull the ruined skirt out from under her before launching it across the room. Now he could see his violently purple-headed dick slamming in and out of the tight wet cunt of this beautiful girl, her body dressed in only the tattered remains of her blouse while her legs held him inside her still in her socks and plimsolls.

'Oh, oh, oh, fuck me, fuck me!' Katie cried, her hands full of her shaking breasts, her fingers pinching and twisting her nipples.

Luke pounded into her, desperate for release. Katie's breath was coming in short, sharp gasps, and he knew that she must be close to cumming. The room was filled with their impassioned grunts and the obscene squelching of Katie's juices as he hammered his dick into her. Luke reached down and rubbed at her clitoris with his thumb, and her groans became wails.

'Yes, yes, yeeesssssssssssssssssssssss!' she screamed, her body thrashing about on the end of Luke's cock. He carried on, pumping her pussy and thumbing her clit as she cried his name over and over again. Only when her body went limp did he finally relent, pulling his dick from her soaking cunt and desperately wanking it in his fist.

'Cum for me. Cum on me,' Katie moaned as she watched, glassy-eyed, as Luke jacked his cock above her. She blinked away a drop of sweat from her brow. 'I want it, Luke - I want all of it, all over my body.'

An inhuman bellow escaped Luke's lips as his seed burst up from his balls and erupted from the tip of his cock. Jet after jet of hot white cum streaked up her body, from her stomach up to her heaving breasts. His whole body seemed to spasm as the last few drops of his jizz dripped down onto the small patch of dark hair above Katie's soaking pussy. Finally, completely spent, he crashed down on the bed next to her and they lay side by side, gasping for breath.

----

Outside, the rain finally began to relent. Night became day, and as Luke and Katie slept in each other's arms, an elderly couple took their usual seats in a shelter down on the seafront. The old man carefully lay a tartan blanket across their laps and down over their legs to keep the chill out, while his wife poured a shared cup of tea from a battered old Thermos. They sat there, hand in hand, enjoying the day with their books and their puzzles and their conversation, as they always did. And no-one would have known, or cared, that there was twenty years difference in their ages.

12