Catching Up Ch. 07

Story Info
Things start getting better.
2.9k words
4.63
3.3k
9
3

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seven: Life-Changing Event

"The view is incredible!" Helen said as she ran to the balcony.

I tipped the bellboy as he exited the room, not without taking a look at Helen and Alicia. The looks they got from when we left the airport in California to now was even more reason I was the happiest man alive.

I had not one but two head-turning busty women by my side, and both liked to show off their bodies. I was sure many men were adding my girls to their mental spank banks.

Jackson had gotten us a good deal, which made it possible for both of them to come along. Alicia walked out to the balcony to join Helen.

"That's a nice stadium," Alicia said as we could see the large dome in the distance.

"Yeah," I said as I joined them.

They both wrapped their arms around me as I did with them. My hands, of course, navigated to both of their asses. "Now, now," Alicia said. "Isn't it bad luck to get to laid before a big game."

"That's just a rumor," I said as we walked back inside.

"Just to be on the safe side," Helen said. "I think it's best that you rest up before you go tomorrow."

I shook my head. "You can get both of us tomorrow," Alicia said as she pointed to the large bed. "Not like we are going anywhere."

I nodded and lay on the bed while they went to their adjoining room. Alicia was right. Tomorrow was huge. And while I wanted to have some extra playtime with the girls before I went on the field, I knew it would be better to relax.

'I hope you aren't nailing your girlfriends!' Jason sent a text.

I had told him everything, even about the cheating in his throne room and when Helen came over. I thought getting it out in the open would be better since we were becoming good friends.

To my surprise, he laughed, and not just laughed, but the laugh when you really don't care. Jason told me he had cheated on every wife and girlfriend, including Helen.

That's when he told me he was a sex addict, even though Helen had told me he wasn't good at it. Jason thought he was god's gift and couldn't be with one woman.

'Nah, they are in the other room,' I replied.

'Good, that sex before a game can really cause some problems, rest up I will meet you at the training facility in the morning,' he replied.

Jason had come along on the trip but on his own dime. It was a good thing too. I liked having him around. He kept me grounded. Also, he volunteered to punch me in the face if I tried to leave.

Right now, he was probably still downstairs at the hotel bar. We had got something to eat before coming up, and he noticed wife's nine and ten sitting at the bar.

I was amazed that he had already divorced Helen and was getting ready to sign papers to marry another.

She was a well-known personal trainer to celebrities. I even asked her if she knew what she was getting into, and she nodded. For him, she was just wife number four. For her, it was a chance to get new clients. She knew he would be onto another wife soon, so she was along for the ride until it ended.

I lay still and slowly fell asleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Get up," Alicia said.

"Morning," I said as I got up.

"You better get dressed," Alicia smiled.

"On it," I said as I went to the shower.

"Helen is downstairs, getting you a light breakfast," Alicia said as she laid out my clothes.

"I am starving," I said as I got into the shower.

"Key word, light," Alicia shouted back.

"You guys will be the death of me," I said.

"No, we will keep you alive," Alicia replied. "They are picking us up in forty minutes, so hurry up."

"Yes, Mom," I yelled back.

"Do I look like a mom, to you?" Alicia said as she stood in front of the glass shower.

Yesterday the two of them had dressed in tight tops, short skirts and thigh-high boots. Today Alicia was dressed and ready for business. A long skirt that went past her knees and a shirt with a blazer. Her hair had a wet look to it. She looked like someone that meant business more than pleasure.

"No, you look like a lawyer," I said.

"Good," Alicia said. "I don't want them to think they are going to get one over on you."

I stepped out of the shower. "Helen looks like that too?"

"Same colors, pants instead of a skirt," Alicia said. "Twenty-four minutes."

Helen entered the room with a plate of fruits and a bagel. "Eat fast," she said.

Alicia was right, just like her. Helen was dressed to impress. Gone was the slutty look from both of them, and it was all business as they stood there looking at me.

I got downstairs with two minutes to spare. Jackson was waiting by the car. "Looking good," he said as he looked at me.

"Thank the girls," I said as I entered the large vehicle.

"You always had an eye for clothes," Jason said as he looked at Helen.

"You always had an eye for women," Helen smiled back.

"True, very true," Jason nodded.

It was good that they were on good terms with each other.

"Roland," Bill's son. Jeff said as he met me on the field.

I had already met some of the other staff members and changed into the athletic gear they had provided.

"Jeff, sir," I nodded as we shook hands.

"None of that sir, bullshit," Jeff said as we walked the sidelines. "I am not my father, coach or Jeff will do."

"Okay, Jeff it is," I nodded.

"Today is just a regular day," Jeff said as he looked at everyone on the field. "You're going to go out, catch a few balls and we will put you through some drills, sound good?"

"Absolutely," I nodded.

Jason and the girls were on the sides.

It didn't take long for a few catches to turn into more catches, that turned into blocking, that turned into a scrimmage.

I felt like I was doing my best, but whenever I looked over at Jeff and the other staff members, they were jotting things down or shaking their heads.

"Looked good out there for an old guy," one of the other players said.

I nodded. The starting Quarterback looked over at me with a nod as he stepped away from Jeff.

"Rod," Jeff called me over.

"Hey coach," I said as I trotted over.

"How do you feel?" he asked with a smile.

"Good, a bit winded, but I am good," I nodded.

"We put you through the ringer today," one of the other coaches said.

"Feels like it," I nodded.

"Come back tomorrow," Jeff nodded. "We have a few plays we want you to try out on, before we make a decision, you good with that?"

"Absolutely," I nodded.

"Good work today," Jeff said.

"We gave a few of the plays to your entourage," the other coach said as they all left.

I gave the thumbs up to Jason and the others as I went to get changed.

"You looked good," Jason said as we headed back home.

"My legs feel like rubber," I said as I leaned back.

"That's also good," Jason nodded. "You were running those routes hard."

Helen and Alicia were looking through the small folder. "You got a lot of homework to do," Alicia said.

"Can the man get some rest?" Jason asked.

"Nah, they are right, homework first, then rest," I nodded.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I spent most of the day reading and re-reading the small playbook. It was like I was back in college, always ensuring I knew the book.

"Ready?" Alicia said as the door to my room entered.

"For?" I asked.

Helen came out of their room wearing a ton of clothes. "What the hell?" I asked.

"We are going to quiz you," Alicia said, snatching the book from my hand.

"Everything you get right, I will take an article of clothing off," Helen smiled.

"It's not that sort of book," I smiled.

"We will see," Alicia said as she started.

Needless to say, the game was fun to play, even though I knew the clothes were coming off anyway.

The two stood before naked as the day they were born. Dancing to music and singing. "Ah," Alicia said as I tried to make a move. "After," she said, pushing me away.

"Oh, come on," I said as I stared at them.

"Not going anywhere," Helen said as she pushed me back onto the bed.

I retreated to my bed as they closed the door. It wasn't long before I heard them having their own fun with each other.

"Why do they get to have all the fun?" I said as I turned over and fell asleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I had my doubts," the Quarterback said as we called it quits on the practice. "But you proved me wrong," he nodded.

"Thanks, hope they think so too," I said as we walked off the field.

Jackson had made the trip over and was now standing next to the coach and the General Manager. He gave me the thumbs up when they weren't looking. My heart jumped for joy.

I sat in the meeting room as they were still talking. Finally, Jackson came out and sat at the table with me.

"It's a good deal," Jackson said. "It's only for one year, but it's solid, especially for someone with no experience and their first year."

I looked over the papers and was blown away at the offer. "For one year?" I asked.

"Yeah, if you finish the whole year, that part is added," Jackson nodded.

"And this," I asked, seeing a lower figure.

"If you get injured, you're a high risk," Jackson said. "If you get injured on the field, then you will still get this amount, but off, you get this part. Like I said, high risk."

I nodded. "Okay," I said.

"You want to take it?" Jackson asked.

"Yes," I nodded.

"Welcome to the team," Jeff said as I finally put pen to paper.

It was unbelievable how I felt after walking out into the open air.

Alicia, Helen and Jason were waiting for me at the vehicle.

"I'm a Saint," I said as if they didn't know already.

"Yeah, you are," Jason said as we shook hands. "Time to make some moves!"

"First we got to go home, and sort things out," Helen said as we piled inside.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I lay on the hotel bed, still going over the events that led to this day. Just two years ago, I was a security guard at a no named private airport in the middle of nowhere. Then I got in contact with an old or supposed friend, then everything skyrocketed, and now I was about to play in the NFL.

"Can you come to our room for a second!" Alicia shouted.

"Sure," I said, bringing myself out of my daydream.

That was the other thing. I went from being miserable and single to having two of the gorgeous women any man could dream up. Life had sure changed.

"What is it...." I said as I entered their room.

I stood still, admiring the view. "Do you like?" Helen asked.

"What's not to like?" I said as I fully entered their bedroom.

Both of them were on all fours on the bed, with their butts waving back and forth. "We were wondering if you wanted some, how did he say it?" Alicia said.

"Release," Helen said.

I already had my pants off and was walking towards them. "That's it, release," Alicia said as the two of them teased me with their perfect asses.

"I wonder who he is going to pick first?" Alicia said.

I had no clue; which one of them I wanted to fuck first; both of their asses were close together and going back and forth, inviting me to stick my cock in them and fuck until I dropped. My dick was throbbing just staring at them.

"Knew it," Alicia said as I pushed myself into Helen's tight hole. Helen gasped as I entered her. Her pussy gripped my cock tightly as I started to fuck her.

I quickly stopped and pulled out, moving slightly to the right to start fucking Alicia. I was in a dream and didn't want to wake up. I went back and forth from one to the other, and each time they buried their heads and started to buck backwards at me as I fucked them.

"Harder!" Alicia yelled as I fucked her.

"Fuck me with that black cock!" Helen yelled when I bucked into her. My balls were slapping against both of them as I fucked, back and forth.

"Fuck both of us with that fat black cock!" Helen screamed.

To hell with the rest of the people on this floor and whoever could hear her banshee wails.

They both kissed each other as I fucked them.

Each of them praised the other as I fucked them. "Take it, you nasty slut!" Alicia said as I grabbed Helen's dark black hair and pulled on it.

"You're a fucking whore!" Helen yelled at Alicia as I pounded into her and held her tight waist to bring her back on me.

"Fuck," I said as I pulled out of Alicia.

"I'm cumming," I said, not knowing which one to fill with my cum.

They both turned around and quickly got to their knees, pushing their faces together. "Cum on our faces," Alicia said.

Most of it landed on Alicia's face, but Helen got some.

"mmm," Helen said as she started licking the cum off Alicia's face. The two of them licked each other's faces clean. Then, as usual, the kissing got more rampant.

Alicia started feeling Helen's big boobs as they fell onto the floor.

"Guess, I am not needed anymore," I sighed.

"Afterwards," Alicia said in a low whisper as Helen made her way down Alicia's body.

"When you get your energy back," Helen said.

"Oh, it won't take long," I said, staring at both of them, writhing on the floor.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The trip back home was adventurous, to say the least. I finally joined the mile-high club as I fucked Alicia and Helen in the tiny bathroom on the plane.

I had one stop before making my plans to move across the country.

"What do you want," Carl said as he opened the door.

"Glad to see you too," I said as I walked past him.

"Fuck you," Carl said as he held a drink in his hand.

His house looked bare. Everything was gone except for empty bottles of liquor sprawled everywhere.

"Yes!" he shouted as he opened his arms and twirled in the middle of his empty living room. "They came and took everything! You happy?"

"Not really," I said as I kicked over empty fast-food bags.

"Thanks to you guys, no one will take my calls, my business went under, and the bank took everything, including some of my clothes," Carl said, standing in a robe.

"We didn't do anything," I said. "You did this to yourself!"

Carl held up a middle finger as he walked out onto his balcony. "Come to gloat?" Carl asked as I followed him out. "You finally got in, going to be a football star."

"A player, yes," I nodded. "A star, I doubt it."

"Well, good for you!" Carl said.

I put a pair of keys down on the balcony ledge and stared at him.

"What this?" Carl asked as he looked at him.

"Keys," I answered.

"I can see they are keys, what are they for?" Carl asked.

"A house, it's nothing big, small one bedroom house in the middle of nowhere, in a small town in Georgia, nice eateries, especially the diner on main street, perfect pancakes," I said.

Then I put a name badge down. It had Carl's picture. "It's not the best job in the world, it gets really quiet at night, and sometimes you can actually hear your own heart beating."

I gave him a plane ticket, a one-way trip to an airport outside my old town. "The address to the house is also in the envelope."

"Why?" Carl asked.

"You've been trying to be someone you aren't for so long, I think it's about time to be just plain Carl, for a while."

I turned and started to walk back outside.

"Roland," Carl said as he looked down at the floor. "If I do this, which I am not saying I will, you have to do something for me."

"What is it?" I asked.

"You are getting a second chance at something most of us always dream about, take advantage of it, for all of us that can't," Carl said.

"I intend to," I nodded. "Oh, and if you take it," I turned to him. "It's a very small town, most of them are hardcore Bulldog fans, I wouldn't go about gloating about your college years, you did kick the winning the field goal that eliminated them back then, it wouldn't go over well if you brought it up."

Carl nodded. "Bye Roland."

"Bye Carl."

I got in my new sports car, lowered my sunglasses, and sped off.