Catching Up with an Old Friend

Story Info
Two old friends catch up and get off...
1.5k words
4.61
8.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ava23
ava23
178 Followers

"Don't have too much fun tonight hon, " Jessie said, pulling David's face down toward hers for a long, soft kiss.

"Yeah, not a problem," he said looking down at his beautiful girlfriend. "This is just another boring work event. The most exciting thing will be the boss giving his usual 'surprise' speech," he said smiling.

"Okay then, see you later. Maybe I'll even be waiting up for you," she said winking at him, and then playfully slapped his butt as he headed out the door.

A few hours later, along with several martinis later, David leaned against the bar, hoping that things would wind down soon, and he could get home to Jessie. He was thinking about how good it would feel to have her legs wrapped around his waist, and just the thought of that made his cock start to swell in anticipation. Just then he felt a hand on his shoulder, and he absentmindedly turned, wanting to just get rid of whoever it was.

"David! Good to see you -- it's been too long!"

He felt the wind knocked out of him when he realized who was standing in front of him. "Sam, wow, yes it has been. What are you doing here," David said, hoping his voice didn't sound as shaky as he felt.

"Didn't you hear, I just joined your company. I'm really looking forward to working closely with you," he said, smiling slyly.

"No, I hadn't."

"Well now you know, and we should have a great time working together," Sam said directly looking into David's eyes, as his tongue licked his upper lip.

David didn't respond for a moment, just stood there as Sam's eyes bored directly into his. Then he suddenly turned back to the bar, hoping Sam would just move on. Instead Sam moved a little closer behind him, and David could feel his warm breath on his neck as Sam whispered into his ear.

"We do work together well, as I remember."

David turned quickly to confront him but saw Sam quickly walking away.

"Well, shit," he said under his breath. He should have felt relieved Sam was gone, but since they would have to work together, he knew he had to deal with this now. Sam needed to understand the situation and be set straight from any ideas he had. This was not happening again.

He tossed down the remainder of his drink, feeling the burn in his gut, and headed in the direction he saw Sam head. He gave an absentminded response to someone he passed, not really even hearing them, and paused at the entryway to the hallway that led away from the event space. He took a deep breath and then started down the hall.

At the end of the hall there was a door slightly ajar, leading in. He peered around and saw it was a darkened room and pushed the door a little more trying to see. A hand reached through into the light and grabbed his hand, pulling him in and the door shut behind him. He walked backwards, completely blind, until he had his back against a wall, surprised and disoriented.

"Sam, this isn't funny," David said to the darkness in front of him. "I just wanted to set some ground rules. What happened before is not happening again."

Silence.

"I mean it!"

Then he heard a soft voice from below him. "I'm sure you think that, but I know what you really need."

His zipper was pulled down and immediately his pants were jerked down along with his briefs. Before he had a chance to respond or do anything, he felt a warm breath on his cock, which was still semi-hard from thinking about Jessie and her legs wrapped around him, and it jerked in response. His member was enveloped by a warm wet mouth.

A moan escaped David unconsciously from the sensation. "Sam, no, please, I can't."

Sam pulled off David's hardening cock long enough to say, "oh but you are doing it baby. This beautiful hard cock says otherwise." Then he fully engulfed David's stiff prick all the way until pubic hair tickled his nose.

"Shit," he moaned in pleasure. Thoughts ran through his mind, but he couldn't think past the mouth working steadily on his member, or Sam's hands which joined in to support and massage his full heavy balls.

The pleasurable sensations overcame any will to stop him, and his hands unconsciously moved to the top of Sam's head, pulling him tighter. The room was quiet except for the occasional slurping noise from Sam enthusiastically working on David's cock, or a low moan from David as he gave over completely.

David felt his climax building quickly and when Sam slipped a warm wet finger in his asshole, he couldn't hold back, and he bit his lip to keep from crying out as he shot his load down Sam's throat, Sam licking and sucking down every drop.

He couldn't even move, breathing heavily for a few minutes, recovering. "You bastard," he whispered to the semi-dark. His eyes had adjusted enough to see Sam's outline stand up in front of him.

"Why," Sam said quietly, "because I just gave you the best blowjob you've had since the last blowjob I gave you?" He took David's softening member in his hand, stroking gently making it start to harden again.

"My, my, my," Sam said, voice gravely with desire. "For someone seemingly not interested, one part of you still is." He stroked up and down feeling the soft skin grow in his hand.

"I'm with someone now," David said, breathless, wishing he had the will power to just walk away. "We're living together," sounding now more like he was trying to convince himself.

"This is nice," Sam said, keeping one hand softly stroking David's engorged penis, while he reached down to unzip his own pants. Then reached over to guide one of David's hands to his own dick, which was unencumbered by any underwear.

David half-heartedly tried to pull his hand back, but as Sam worked his cock, he gave into the desire running through him. Sam smiled when he let go of David's hand which started stroking Sam's erect 8 inch cock on his own. That was better. The two men worked each other's members, stroking in unison, back and forth, breathing heavily, small moans coming from both.

"Baby," Sam moaned. "Taste me."

David only hesitated for a second, but then dropped to his knees, leaned forward, and licked Sam's thickness, up and down, before closing his lips over the head and sucking him in.

"Yeah, that's what I remember, that sweet mouth of yours around my cock."

David stopped a moment, tasting the salty goodness of Sam's pre-cum, and then all thoughts left but pleasing him. He gave into this deep need, head bobbing up and down quickly, hands cupping Sam's balls heavy with seed.

Sam moaned, "fuck, I'm coming baby, don't stop," reaching down to hold David's head firmly as he pumped his hips forward, harder. "Shit," he breathed out as he unloaded every bit of his cum into David's willing mouth.

David lapped up every drop, tasting that salty treat again, licking his lips until Sam was all cleaned up. Then he sat back on his heals, realization hitting him like a slap in the face.

"Oh my god, what have I done?"

"I'll tell you baby, you gave into what you wanted, what you needed. Nothing wrong with that." He reached down with one hand and pulled David up, and before David could stop him, he was pulled into Sam's arms, and Sam's lips were on his, mouth open, tongue probing deeply into his, their flavors mingling.

Then Sam suddenly reached and turned David around to face the wall, and he felt Sam's warm breath against his neck. "How rude of me, you are still needing attention." Sam took David's still hard member and pumped it up and down, hard and fast, and in mere moments he spurted out another load. David leaned back against Sam's strong torso, trying to catch his breath.

Sam's hand moved up and his arm circled around him and softly kissed his neck. "That was nice."

David let himself enjoy the afterglow of two incredible orgasms, body recovering, then as reality sank in as his body cooled, he reached up, nervously running his fingers through his hair.

"Shit, I fucked up," he said pulling away from Sam, turned around and pulled up his pants and tried to straighten himself up. "This was a mistake."

Behind him he could hear Sam also pulling himself together. He took a deep breath and turned around.

"Sam, I'm not going to BS and say I didn't enjoy that, but we really can't do that again. I love my girlfriend, and..."

Sam cut him off as he walked around David, hand on the doorknob. "This doesn't have anything to do with love baby, it has to do with mind-numbing pleasure that only someone else with a cock can give you, and you know it. See you at the office."

David just stood there as Sam slipped out, pulling the door shut behind him. He stood there in the dark for several minutes as it all washed over him. He was in so much trouble, so why was he looking forward to running into Sam at work on Monday??

ava23
ava23
178 Followers