Cate and Mark Ch. 03: The Gangbang

Story Info
The couple's last night in Atlanta leads to a wild gangbang.
1.5k words
3.42
7.5k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The banquet during the last night of the journalism conference in Atlanta was perfectly done. About 200 of the most influential journalists in the US were in attendance. The food, including multiple seafood, steak, and vegetarian options, was top-tier. And Cate found herself simply loving the oaky French Chardonnays that were found at each table.

Mark looked at her lovingly, held her hand, and asked if she wanted anything from the dessert table. Those chocolate-covered strawberries had looked amazing and Mark was more than glad to oblige. While Mark was away, Cate struck up some conversation with her new friend Heather and her two colleagues from the Atlantic: Ashley and Tiffany. These were smart, successful, professional women. And each of them, by chance, was blonde and beautiful. Cate felt like she was surrounded by models. Fortunately, Cate was looking fine herself, in a partially sheer black dress that amplified her curvy figure and outrageous cleavage. Her blue eyes and dark lips caught the attention of more than a few men who were in attendance that evening. And Cate was simply feeling sexy.

***

Cate and Mark found themselves sharing an elevator with the Atlantic women on the way up to the 11th floor. Cate's mind was filled with thoughts about her interaction with Heather in the elevator the other day. With just the two of them in the elevator, Cate had on that other occasion found herself being seduced by this hot and powerful journalist - up against the wall and deep in an open-mouth kiss that just felt amazing.

Heather smiled smartly at Cate in front of the group. Cate smiled back with a bit of reservation. But she found herself, at the same time, incredibly horny, and this fact must have shown in some way.

Cate and Mark exchanged pleasantries with the ladies from the Atlantic, wishing them the best into the future, and went into their hotel room.

Mark was wearing a well-cut sports jacket and he looked as handsome as ever that evening. Everything about this trip really helped Cate see Mark in a much different perspective. He was no longer the boring, naggy, blah guy whom she'd taken for granted over the past decade or so.

In this new phase of their relationship, he genuinely was, in Cate's mind, the handsome, charming, charismatic, successful man whom she was lucky to have as a husband. And he was hot to her now just as he was when they were first dating. She couldn't wait to be with him one last night in Atlanta.

On cue, Mark firmly put his hands on Cate's gorgeous, curvaceous waist and started to kiss her on the mouth, looking deeply into her sky-blue eyes. He grabbed the top of her ass with both hands and nudged her body against the wall. She loved every second of this and was so turned on that she nearly came right then.

Cate had a few drinks in her and was a bit foggy. The next thing she knew, she was laying on her back on the bed, with Mark standing right next to her. Was he going to whip out his dick and put it up against her mouth? She wanted this so bad. And fortunately for her, she got her wish.

Mark's dick was rock-solid and pulsing. He placed it up against her lips. She found herself grabbing it with her hand to get it deeper in.

"Cate, that's a naughty girl," Mark said firmly.

She had no idea what was going on.

"Cate, you should be able to make me come with just your mouth. You need to be tied up to do this right."

Hearing this turned Cate on enormously. She found herself gasping.

Mark removed Cate's stockings. He then encouraged her to get onto all fours while he used those stockings to tie up her wrists and ankles. She could barely move. And she loved it.

"Cate, this is our last night in Atlanta and we're going to make it special. Do you hear me?" Mark asked.

"Yes. Yes. Anything you want," was her reply.

"Cate, I've asked Heather to come join us again and she gladly accepted. She will be in her momentarily. And you will not be able to see a thing."

Mark turned off the lights and the room was suddenly pitch black. No blindfold was needed this evening. This fact made Cate's body writhe as she found herself breathing heavily.

Cate soon felt her presence. Heather's strong and sensual perfume always gives herself away. She was in the room and things were about to heat up.

Cate could feel Heather right next to her face - right next to Mark. They started to kiss passionately right in front of her. She could barely see due to the darkness, but she could hear what they were doing. Cate would have thought that this might have made her jealous, but, instead, it totally turned her on. She loved that Mark was kissing this beautiful woman right in front of her. What happened next surprised Cate even more.

She felt Mark's cock coming back toward her lips. Yet the second she opened her mouth, she realized that this was not Mark's cock. This was a strapon dildo. Oh my god! Cate was about to be double fucked. And she loved it.

She found herself gladly and passionately taking Heather's dildo into her mouth, nearly gagging. Working so hard to get it so wet.

In the midst of this beautiful oral sex experience, Cate suddenly felt the presence of yet another woman in the room. Was this Ashley? Was this Tiffany? Wait! Cate now realized that all three of the Atlantic women were in the room with her and Mark. Holy shit. This was too much!

She tried to squirm out of the knots. She thought about telling Mark to please stop because she was uncomfortable and this was too much. But the second that she had that thought, she found that Mark was right behind her, putting his large wet cock right up against her ass.

Cate's mindset changed immediately and fully. She couldn't explain why. All she wanted at this point was to get fucked. Hard.

"Cate, you must beg for my cock in your ass. You want it in deep, right? Then you must beg for it."

Heather removed the dildo from Cate's mouth to give her an opportunity to speak.

"Fuck me. Fuck me so hard. Fuck my ass. I want it. I need it. Fuck me deep! Please!!" Came Cate's response.

At that point, two cocks entered Cate's body. Heathers strapon in her mouth and Mark's cock in her ass. Slowly and firmly. In and out. In and out. Cate found herself starting an amazing orgasm. She never wanted this to end. Her moans were audible and beautiful. And she didn't care at all if anyone heard her pleasure. She loved every second of this.

After a few minutes, Mark cock started pulsing wildly and Cate knew that he was ready to come. His warm cum filled her ass and it felt amazing. Cate came right along with him. Sucking on Heather's cock the whole time.

***

"I think it's our turn, right?"

Cate couldn't tell if that was Tiffany or Ashley. But it didn't matter. She was so sexed up that she was ready for anything at this point. She just wanted more.

Mark and Heather changed places with Tiffany and Ashley. Before Ashley put her large strapon in Cate's mouth, she kissed Cate passionately and firmly, running her fingers through Cate's rich brown hair. At the same time, Tiffany decided to spank Cate right on the ass to help loosen her up. Cate's ass shook with excitement at this. Tiffany's spanks were so hot and they sent her into a new state of orgasm.

As Ashley's cock entered Cate's mouth, Tiffany's cock slowly went up against Cate's pussy, which was dripping wet at this point.

"Cate, be a good girl and beg Tiffany for it. Nothing happens until you beg for it. Do you understand?"

Cate understood perfectly well and she simply relished the idea of getting fucked in her pussy right now.

"Tiffany, please. Please fuck me. Deep. Fuck my pussy. All the way in. Please!!"

Tiffany did not need to be told twice. Cate's pussy was so wet at this point that the dildo went in quickly and easily. Within a second, it was fully in and Cate could feel Tiffany's hot upper thighs right up against her ass. All the while with Ashley's monster dildo deep in her mouth. Cate was so hot that after only a few thrusts from Tiffany, Cate let out the most amazing orgasm she'd ever known. A screaming, unabashed, all-out spit of ecstacy. She felt equal parts dirty and beautiful at the same time. She could not help herself and she loved every minute of it.

***

Before she knew it, the friends from the Atlantic were gone and it was just she and her sexy, romantic, brilliant husband alone in the room. Nothing needed to be said a this point. They were both having the time of their lives rekindling their romance. Mark looked into Cate's eyes, gave a knowing, sexy smile, kissed her firmly on the mouth, and expressed his love for her. Cate drifted off to sleep feeling like a princess. Beautiful, in love, appreciated, and satisfied. And a tad naughty ...