Cate and Mark Ch. 02: Slave's Debt

Story Info
After Heather treated Cate the night before, Cate owes big.
2.3k words
4.25
4.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day would be a busy one for Mark. He had conference sessions scheduled between 9am and 6pm. As she still lay in the hotel bed next to Mark, Cate started thinking about her upcoming day. Cate's plan was to hit up Atlanta's renowned Westside Provisions District, buy a sexy new dress to wear to dinner that evening, and maybe get her nails and hair done.

In her regular role as a mom and as a professional academic advisor at a small private university in southern Connecticut, Cate's days were rarely this exciting. A typical day for her would be to rush home from work, drive her son and his friends to soccer practice, pick up her daughter from her dance class, go back across town to get her son and his friends after practice (post-soccer boy-stench included ...), run to the grocery store, and then finally make it home. Fortunately for Cate, Mark was always involved in the household and would usually have a nice meal on the table when she got home. Still, a typical day for Cate was full of mundane stress and she was excited to take a day for herself in Atlanta.

Mark awoke at 7:30 and immediately looked into Cate's rich blue eyes. She actually melted upon looking into his eyes and seeing his whole face smile. She was reminded of how in love she was with him during their courtship years. And she felt a surge of warmth throughout her body as Mark gently put his arm on her shoulder and kissed her good morning.

"How had she taken this guy for granted for all these years?" Cate thought to herself. And the look on Mark's face suggested that he was thinking exactly the same thing.

She couldn't wait to go out on the town with her lover later that evening. She loved being by Mark's side in a big city - in front of the world. Ever since things nearly imploded and Cate and Mark were forced to re-examine their relationship, Mark's attitude toward Cate shifted palpably. He loved her deeply and he had now, after years of being relatively complacent, made a point of showing this fact as often as he could. And Cate just loved this about him.

***

Cate had on a sharp black skirt and fun, silky black-and-white blouse. She fixed up her long brown hair, did her makeup just so, and looked in the mirror. She felt sexy. And ready for her day out.

Cate was surprised to see Heather from last night waiting for the elevator at the same time. They smiled to one another a bit coyly.

The elephant in the room was this: Heather had played such a hot role in the impromptu threesome from last night. She was so drunk that Cate figured she might not even have remembered it. Oh well. It sure was an exciting time.

The second that the elevator door closed, Heather turned toward Cate. And smiled. She put her hands on Cate's arms and gently pressed her back against the wall of the elevator. Cate was more than a tad surprised. Suddenly, Heather's lips were planted firmly against Cate's lips and they were locked in a passionate kiss. Heather's arms held Cate's body firmly. And Cate could not believe how hot this made her feel. By the time the elevator passed the third floor, Heather backed up and the two smiled at one another. When the elevator door opened in the lobby, Heather flicked back her long blonde hair, revealing her perfectly sexy neck. And she whispered this to Cate: "Tonight is going to be even hotter than last night. And you owe me. Have a nice day."

Wow, Cate was stunned. She didn't really know what to make of this. Had Mark planned for Heather to join them again this evening? And what did Heather mean in saying that Cate owed her? Owed her what? Cate felt a unique combination of hot and confused as she ordered an Uber to the shopping district.

***

Cate found a sexy magenta dress that showed off her cleavage and her silky long legs beautifully. She had her hair colored just a tad darker shade of brown. And she treated herself to both a manicure and a pedicure, choosing a dark, bold magenta. She also found herself in a Victoria's Secret and she purchased a naughty black bra and panty set, with multiple openings in the panties. Cate loved her naughty side and was ready for tonight.

***

It was nearly 6pm and Cate was looking in the long mirror in the hotel room after putting on her sexy new dress. Her gold heart pendant that Mark had bought her years ago gently sat at her gorgeous cleavage. Her legs, donned in smart black stockings, looked so hot in between two long slits. And her hair and makeup helped round out her beauty. Her rich blue eyes, framed with eyeliner, betrayed a soul that was ready to be taken away and fully dominated.

"You look amazing. Beautiful!" said Mark as he put on a sharp gray sport jacket, accentuating his perfectly muscular build. They smiled and Mark put his arms around Cate's waist from behind, kissing her neck gingerly. Cate watched fully in the mirror and felt so steamy right now that she could barely stand it. She was hoping that Mark was just forget the dinner reservation and take her on the bed right then and there. But, alas, dinner awaited.

***

Upon entering the lobby, who did the couple run into but the three writers for the Atlantic, including, of course, their friend Heather. Pleasantries and smiles were exchanged. Both Cate and Mark noticed that Heather's smile had sex written all over it ...

At that point, Cate thought about telling Mark about her incident with Heather in the elevator from earlier in the day. But then she figured that might spoil any surprises.

Dinner was at one of Atlanta's upscale barbecue restaurants. The couple dined in a corner table, sipped down a bottle of Chardonnay, and enjoyed a fabulous meal of pulled pork, mac and cheese, and southern-fried green beans. They shared glass of warmed Bailey's to top things off. Then, hand in hand, the couple made it back to the hotel. Cate was excited for another night of passion with the man she loved. In fact, looking into his eyes as they entered the hotel room, she realized that, for the first time in well over a decade, she found herself fully "in love" with Mark again. And it felt amazing.

***

A moment later, Cate found herself back on the bed, still fully dressed in her hot outfit. A bit tipsy. And very excited. And face down. She wanted to be taken over by her lover and would do anything he asked.

Suddenly, Mark's hand was softly caressing her back. Gently and lovingly. When he moved down to her ass, things changed a bit. And she loved it. Mark pulled up her dress and pulled her tights down just enough to reveal those outrageously hot, lacy crotchless panties. Mark was pleased and impressed to find two holes in the panties. One near her warm pussy and the other right over her sexy ass. Cate's ass in those panties definitely got Mark going and suddenly found himself spanking it. Softly at first. And then just hard enough to make a nice, audible SLAP sound, followed by an intensely sexy moan of pleasure from his beautiful wife.

Cate was in heaven and was ready for anything. She just wanted to be dominated completely by her man.

Toward this end, Cate suddenly felt her entire stockings being pulled off and used to tie her wrists and ankles together as she lay face down. Mark then took Cate's used panties from earlier in the day, which he found atop the laundry pile, and placed these pussy-scented panties right over eyes. This was so naughty that she nearly came right then.

***

Mark stepped out of the room for bit, leaving Cate simmering with all kinds of sexual thoughts. What was Mark going to do? Was he going to force his dick in her mouth like he had yesterday? Would he make her swallow his load? Would he shove it deep in her pussy? Cate was so excited and was ready for anything.

A few minutes later, Mark re-entered. And he said this:

"Cate, for the rest of the evening, you are my sex slave and will do anything I say. Do you understand?"

Cate nodded, with a mixture of excitement and trepidation.

"Also, I brought our friend Heather to join us again. I have heard about your stint in the elevator from earlier today. You hid that from me, didn't you Slave?"

Cate felt a slight pang of shame at that moment. She had hidden that from him. Did that somehow count as cheating? Cate felt like a bad girl at that moment.

That feeling of shame completely went with the slap of Heather's hand that now came down onto Cate's ass.

"You deserve to be punished, don't you, Slave? You need to be spanked!" Heather said firmly.

Cate found herself nodding in agreement. And yearning for a good spanking. Heather did not disappoint.

SPANK

SPANK

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

SPANK

SPANK

Cate found herself cumming so hard and her moans could be heard throughout the room, possibly into the hallway. But she didn't care. She loved it and never wanted it to stop.

"Cate, remember I'd said that you owe me?" Heather said after a solid five minutes of spanking Cate's beautiful round ass?

Cate nodded. She was about to learn what Heather had meant.

"Cate, last night I came in here and I kissed your ass. Do you remember that? I kissed your ass, making you cum wildly, for a solid 10 minutes. Don't you think you owe me?"

Cate gulped. She wasn't exactly sure what was about to happen. She slowly nodded and awaited the direction of her masters.

"Cate, it would only be fair if you would make Heather cum tonight, you understand, right?" Mark asked firmly.

Before Cate could even nod, she suddenly felt two long, silky legs straddling her face on the bed. Heather moved to put her dripping-wet pussy right at Cate's mouth.

"You know what to do, Slave. Now get busy!" Heather said.

For one second, Cate hesitated. But then something took over inside her and found herself gladly kissing Heather's pussy. She licked her clit gently. Then she kissed all around the lips, getting them so wet. Next, she found herself uncontrollably putting her tongue in between the lips. She was, for the first time ever, fucking another woman with her tongue. And it was amazing.

What happened next surprised Cate. After a few minutes of receiving blissful cunnilingus, Heather adjusted herself on the bed. Cate was not sure what was happening. Suddenly she felt Mark's hand on her head, encouraging her to move forward. It was now Heather's hot ass that right in front of Cate's face.

"Kiss it, Slave. Remember, you owe her," beamed Mark's voice.

From last night, Cate knew how amazing this felt herself and she was more than glad to return this favor. She found Heather's ass with her tongue and found herself kissing it and licking it. And loving it. All the while, Heather was moaning with deep and genuine pleasure.

"Don't stop, Slave. Don't you dare stop," Heather said.

Cate had no plans to stop at all. She loved it.

A moment later, Cate was surprised again. Mark was now behind her and she could feel his big, hard cock grazing her beautiful round ass. He gently, through the hole in the panties, put it right up against her hole. This felt so hot that Cate let out a screaming orgasm right then and there.

"Beg for it, Slave. You must beg me for it or it stays put," Mark said.

Cate loved this and, in between kisses of Heather's hot ass, she was more than glad to comply.

"Fuck me, Master. Fuck my ass. Please. PLEASE!! Fuck me deep. All the way. DEEP!! PLEASE!!"

With this, Mark took his cock, which had a tip that was drenched in pre-cum, and slowly put it in her ass. First just the head. Cate loved this and found herself squeezing it hard with her muscles. She wanted to make him cum right inside her, like he used to do years ago.

"Deeper, Master, Deeper! I beg you!"

Slowly, Mark put it all the way in, until his thighs and balls were right up against her ass. Cate came wildly upon this moment, moaning while kissing Heather's ass at the same time. Heather's moans were just as loud and literally seemed to be harmonizing with Cate's moans. It was a chorus of sex and it felt amazing.

Mark fucked Cate slowly but firmly. Slowly in and slowly out. Slowly in and slowly out. Slowly in and slowly out.

After a few minutes, which saw both women moaning in ecstasy, Mark's entire load filled Cate's ass. It was so warm and there was so much of it. She loved it more than she could imagine. She felt equal parts naughty and beautiful. And so deeply in love with Mark, which just felt amazing after all they'd been through.

***

After washing up and heading to bed, Mark looked Cate in her precious blue eyes, grabbed her by the hips, and planted a deep kiss right on her lips.

"Cate, I cannot tell you how happy I am that we have found each other again. You are the woman of my dreams. And you will be forever."

Cate smiled with her entire face upon hearing this. Being in love with Mark again, after all these years and after all they'd been through, felt even better than when they'd first met. She was seeing him in all kinds of new ways and was just head over heels.

The couple went to bed in each other's arms, smiling and filled with a deep, true love that they hadn't experienced with each other ever in their 20+ years together.